Epilogue

Hold Me Tight

 

Eight months later…

Eyes surveyed the paper in front of them for the longest time. They moved up to land on the face, looking at him curiously. The eyes belonged to Lee Taemin. He was now the CEO of SM Entertainment. After what happened eight months ago, his father was arrested for fraud and found guilty. Taemin took over immediately and quickly changing the image of the company.

The artists that were brought in were taken care of and given as much time as they needed. If money was needed, he wouldn’t borrow it from people like Jungmin, he fixed the way money was spent. He made the company worth joining even though he was only nineteen.

Today was his last day. He was only allowed to stay as the CEO if he fixed up the company and he did. He never wanted to be in charge of SM Entertainment. He was happy with handing it over. He had other things to do.

He said goodbye to everyone who were sad to see him go. He promised he’d be back to tryout like everyone in else soon. He had something to do first.

---

He stared out the window. The ocean could be seen. It was a light blue color, but it seemed to sparkle under the sun, like it was shining. Minho sighed and turned away from the window to look at his office. After he got shot, he spent a month unconscious in the hospital. He had lost so much blood; they feared he would have brain problems. When he woke again, he was fine, but was taken off working on the outside. He worked at a desk now. He absolutely hated it, but it was better. He wouldn’t get shot out.

“Hey, Minho,” Jonghyun grinned as he took a seat in front of Minho. Kibum took the other seat, a similar on his face, “How’s life?”

“Great,” Minho replied, but he was obviously lying.

Kibum chuckled, “Yeah, yeah, Mr. Grumpy pants. Anyways, did you hear? Taemin stepped down finally.”

Minho looked at Kibum. He hadn’t seen Taemin since that day. Kibum and Jonghyun told him that he visited Minho every day, for hours, but as the month went on, he became busier until he couldn’t come at all. Minho had finally woken up, but Taemin couldn’t come to visit him at all. He had wanted to see the other, but Taemin couldn’t come.

“So?” Minho asked as he typed away on his computer.

The two shared a look before Kibum stood up, snapping his fingers in Minho’s face, “So~ We think he’s coming to see you! Isn’t that cute?”

The taller male looked at his friend and shook his head, “No, neither is you snapping your fingers in my face.”

“Come on, babe. Let’s leave Minfrog alone,” Jonghyun sighed as he tugging Kibum after him. Minho watched them go, waving before looking back at his computer. He kept typing for a moment before picking up the newspaper off his desk. On the front was an article about Taemin stepping down as CEO. He already knew.

"Minho, you got a call," Jinki called from his office. Minho stood up and nodded, answering his phone, "Hello?" His eyes widened when he heard the voice, though a smile soon replaced the surprise.

---

Taemin walked into the restaurant and took a seat. He ordered an ice tea and stared out at the people walking by. He had seen so much and everyone knew, but none of them really knew what happened. He smiled to himself as he took a sip of his tea.

“You look older.”

He looked up at Minho and smiled. The other smiled back as he took a seat, “That is what happens after eight months of fixing my father’s company. You look alive.”

Minho nodded his head, “Yeah, that’s what happens after eight months off the street.”

“I’m sorry they put your behind a desk,” Taemin said softly. Though, he was rather happy knowing Minho wouldn’t be in the line of fire.

“I’ve been undercover for the police since I was fifteen. I’m technically not a cop,” Minho pointed out with a grin, “And informant maybe. The only reason they gave me a job is to keep me out of jail. The deal was work for us or rot in jail. I choose working for them.”

Taemin nodded his head with a smile, “I’m happy you didn’t choose jail either.”

Minho smiled and looked at Taemin. He was still as beautiful as he remembered, “I lied to you on the boat… I know why I kissed you.”

The red head chuckled as he looked at Minho, “Yeah, I know. I’m nineteen. I’m not stupid… you loved me.”

“I do love you,” Minho pointed out, a soft smile on his lips as he gazed at Taemin.

“Good, because I do love you too,” Taemin replied as he leaned closer. Minho smiled and leaned forward as well, pressing his lips against Taemin’s. This kiss was better than the first. There was no fear of either of them being killed. They were safe.

-------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note: AND IT IS OVER! REMEMBER TO VOTE! KAY THANKS! LOVE YOU ALL :3

VOTE FOR MY NEXT STORY HERE – VOTING ENDS FRIDAY - VOTE HERE

Thank you for reading :) Please comment!

©sungyo2o12