CHAPTER 4: THE TRUTH

Hold Me in Your Arms

Author's Note:

yixingmaid: You know I'm so glad that there are still fellow Fanxing shippers out there like you. I'm not the only one then :") And thank you for always waiting me to update this story :")

ChiaToma: Actually I still can't decide who'll be Yixing's fiancé :))

Acey_min: I've updated! ^-^ Are you excited? Because I do! ^_^

Thank you so much kiyoree and kiki-chan for upvoting this story! *.*

Thank you Snowy99, ChiaToma, marie258, SHINee76, kiki-chan, Yaso69, Palak27, zero_ee, Ravi6309, SushiOtt, and zoejil1288 for subscribing!

Everyone, this is chapter 4! Hope you guys like it! <3

 

Previous Chapter:

"So, does that mean I can stay with you again from now on?" Yixing expects. He braves himself to turn his head to the side so he is face-to-face with the taller Chinese.

(Yixing would not lie that he wished the older Chinese to let him stay again.)

I want to be with you, Wufan. So please say yes.

Wufan squints his eyes and buzzes lowly as he pretends to think deeply; and that makes Yixing bites his inner cheek in worry. The younger Chinese suddenly breaks their eye-contacts because he feels stupid for asking Wufan.

Of course he doesn't want you, Yixing. Who are you to him? He won't—

"Only if you tell me what happened with your beautiful face."

 

 

It takes all of Yixing's strength not to faint right there and then because Wufan has just called him beautiful.

 

 

Flashback

A luxurious Rolls Royce drives in strong winds and heavy rain past Wufan's modest, unpretentious apartment area at 70 kilometres per hour on city roads heading to The Zhang's extravagant mansion.

That's what Yixing thought at first.

Yixing is too busy crying and sobbing uncontrollably—wiping off all of the tears that rolls down his pretty face—to even care where the car heads to or where his family takes him to. His mind is cloudy, his focus seems foggy, even his mother’s cries and pleas fall on deaf ear. Yixing himself does not know why he feels so bitter, heartbroken and disenchanted, what he knows is he feels unsafe and defenseless. His insecurities are eating him up, Yixing wants to throw up so bad.

At time like this, Yixing needs Wufan. Yixing needs Wufan to save him and makes him feel safe and sound in his warm embrace. Yixing needs Wufan to wipe away his tears and tell him that he is going to be fine, that everything will be okay. It has not been an hour yet, but Yixing is already missing Wufan and his mind keeps thinking about his so-called college enemy. It is funny when the day before yesterday Yixing avoided Wufan at all costs, now suddenly Yixing considers Wufan as his savior. Seems like The Universe wants to play a little bit with him. Yixing smirks ironically.

It is not long until Yixing is getting back to reality, he somehow recognizes familiar huge buildings from afar. Oh, they drop me off at campus, Yixing concludes. His chauffeur takes a left turn to the campus main building and Yixing can not diverts his eyes from bicycle parking station opposite of the main building. Yixing can never bike—he knows his parents would not let him do it, yet somehow Yixing feels an excitement the very first time Wufan rides his bike with him in the passenger seat.

If only Wufan did not tell his family his whereabouts, maybe he could still enjoy leaning his head on Wufan’s shoulder blade while his arms wrap tightly on Wufan’s waist as Wufan rides his bike slowly. Yixing smiles a little at the thought.

Stop imagining things, Yixing, it will cause you more pain. Yixing sighs.

His car suddenly stops and Yixing knows what he should be doing next.

“Your Professor, who’s a friend of mine, called me saying that he’ll be giving a quiz for your morning class. You only need to attend the first class today, don’t bother about the rest. After your morning class ends, wait here, your chauffeur will pick you up.”

Yixing sighs again for the second time and could only nods helplessly.

 


 

If only Yixing knew.

If only he knew that his family would order their chauffeur to send him back to his fiancé’s mansion after his first class ends, he would definitely run away—run far away from the town. It would be better if he could find a place to hide so that his strict grandfather and father could never find him. Right now Yixing could only curse at his bad luck whilst sitting on the couch in his so-called fiancé’s master bedroom. Yixing’s eyes bore into a giant clock hanging on the wall—the time is ticking away, maybe less than 5 minutes his fiancé would be home. That means Yixing would soon meet “The Devil” and this room no longer feels homey anymore.

It’s so hot. Why do I feel like I’m in hell? God, please spare my life. Yixing clasp his hands tight as he continously prays inwardly.

This is not the very first time Yixing is feeling like this, he could almost has hell-like near death experiences simply everytime he thinks of, sees, or is being near his fiancé. Every single time his father or grandfather force him to live with his fiancé, Yixing would think they purposely want to kill him slowly yet painfully.

Yixing reaches for his phone inside a small pocket in his jeans, hoping somebody he knows messages him so he has someone to talk to to ease his nervousness. He opens his lock screen, only to closes it as soon as he sees there is no single notification on his phone. Yixing unlocks his phone again, opens his phone logs aiming to dial Wufan's number, but only to meet with disappointment since he forgot to ask for Wufan's number for the second time. , , . Yixing throws his phone on the carpeted floor and groans in frustration.

It's 11:30 am o'clock, Yixing's fiancé should be home right now. Yixing checks at his wristwatch and wonders why that jerk have yet arrived. Yixing wants to take a nap for a while—it's a very tiring day for him, for sure—but suddenly he hears footsteps outside the room, and his fiancé shows up not long after.

Oh Sehun. Yixing's heart stops beating for a while when he is finally aware that now he shares the same air with his fiancé, that his fiancé is standing less than a meter in front of him. It's been three full days he has not seen his fiancé, but Yixing admits Oh Sehun is still handsome than ever. Oh Sehun smiles at him now, widely and whole-heartedly—it's breathtaking, Yixing swears, but Yixing has shared a house with Oh Sehun and lived with him for quite a long time to know that it's all deception. Yixing knows Oh Sehun so well to understand that "being gentle" is not Oh Sehun's true color.

"Yixing, sweetheart, I miss you so much," Sehun says as he pulls down his necktie and s the top part of his white shirt. It's a y view, really, Yixing himself can not deny it. Right now his heart is beating so fast and he starts sweating, but Yixing knows that it's not because of his fiancé's iness.

"Where have you been, honey?" Sehun asks, forces Yixing to sit on his lap and gives light kisses (and bites too!) on Yixing's right ear. Yixing gasps out of fear, but unfortunately for Yixing, Sehun mistakenly thought Yixing enjoys his kisses. Sehun goes fiercer this time, he kisses and Yixing's neck, gives a light bite on Yixing's jaw as his hand slips under his fiancé's shirt to caress Yixing's chest and abs slowly with desire.

"Sehun-ah, I'm fine. How about you?" Yixing gives a sudden answer when he feels his fiancé starts to pinch his left . Sehun smiles, feeling so nice having such a caring fiancé. He lays Yixing down on his bed, cups his cheeks and kisses Yixing's lips passionately.

"I'm not okay since you left the house without telling me anything," he answers as he moves on top of Yixing's body. "I miss you so much, Yixing."

Sehun kisses Yixing again. It's a wild and passionate kiss—with tongue and bites and all, but Yixing just don't feel anything. No sparks, no fire, no excitement, feels no need to kiss his fiancé back. He just lying there, not doing anything and just let his fiancé do what he wants to his body. Yixing feels the urge to push Sehun out of his body, but he is too afraid. He does not even have the courage to stop Sehun, but he tries to get himself together when he feels Sehun trying to slips his hand on his underwear.

"Sehun, don't," Yixing grabs Sehun's hand, trying to stop his fiancé from going further. "I'm sorry. You know I'm not ready yet."

Sehun immediately stops what he is doing and look at Yixing with very serious expression. Yixing looks back at his fiancé for a while, he wants to know what Sehun thinks or would do, but soon he averts his gaze because he can not read Sehun's expression.

Sehun suddenly stands up, that makes Yixing follows him even though he has no idea why does he need to stand up as well. Sehun sighs, feeling slightly disappointed, but still trying to ask Yixing the question he is dying to know the answer. "Where have you been these past three days? Where are you?"

Yixing inhales deeply, closes his eyes for a second and answers, "I was staying at my friend's apartment."

Sehun bites his lower lip, a bit hesitate to ask further, but he asks it anyway. "That friend is a girl? Yes or no."

"No, my fr...."

Sehun knows Yixing has not finished his sentence yet, but he can not hold his anger any longer, so he slaps his fiancé hard—too hard because he finds Yixing lying on the floor and groans in pain after he slaps him.

"HOW DARE YOU SLEEP IN OTHER GUY'S BED, YIXING?! YOU KNOW YOU'RE MINE. MINE!!!" Sehun yells as he gives Yixing hard punch on his face. Yixing groans again, but all he can do is wipe the blood that runs down from his temple.

"Sehun, I—"

"WHAT DID YOU DO WITH HIM? YOU SLEPT WITH HIM, HUH?! YOU HAD WITH HIM IN HIS BED?!"

"No, Sehun, I didn't—"

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE !"

Sehun punches Yixing's face twice more and heartlessly kicks Yixing hard in the gut. Yixing screams as he tries to stop Sehun, but Sehun won't have any of it. Yixing is already sick of this situation, he has had enough. That's what makes him gather up his strength to kick Sehun hard in the balls (ouch!), stands up and run as fast as he could—leaving Sehun who kneels down as he cries in pain and curse at Yixing.

 

Present

Wufan sits carefully on the edge of his bed as he watches Yixing sleeps soundly. Yixing looks exhausted with those ugly bruises on his face and abdomen, that's why Wufan does not have the heart to sleep beside Yixing and just let the latter owns his bed for tonight. Wufan caresses Yixing's cheeks slowly—he does not want to wake his angel up. Wufan's heart aches so much when he carefully rubs Yixing's bruise at the tip of his beautiful lips. Wufan was very tired from studying and working all day, but seeing his angel's condition like this makes Wufan could not just sleep. Yixing has finally let everything out about what happened with him today and tell story about his behavior in general and Wufan just can not take it anymore. So much worse can happen to his Yixing if the dimpled guy did not do anything to defend himself while his fiancé abusively punching and kicking him, Wufan feels so guilty that he chose to let Yixing go with his family this morning. If only Wufan insists to keep lying to the Zhang, these bad things would not happen to his angel.

Wufan checks the small clocks on his night stand, it's almost midnight. Wufan finally gets up from his bed, looks for an extra blanket and pillow from his drawers and sets up those things on the floor. Wufan looks at Yixing once again, just to make sure his angel okay, then lying down on his blanket and falls asleep two minutes later.

 

What Wufan does not know is by the dawn Yixing left his bed, slips to Wufan's blanket, snuggles up into Wufan's broad chest and continues his sleeps in Wufan's embrace.

 


 

"Yixing, wake up," Wufan shakes Yixing's shoulder carefully as he tries to recall the memory of last night. Since when did I ask Yixing to sleep with me on the floor? "Yixing, come on, it's morning already. Don't you have to go to college?"

Yixing only hums lowly, but then he sunggles deeper into Wufan's chest. Wufan giggles by himself, thinking that Yixing is just too cute. Wufan would not mind spending the rest of the day having Yixing in his arms, but he has got work to do to support both him and Yixing. Besides, his left arm goes numb already because Yixing uses his arm as his pillow.

"Yixing, come on, be a good boy and wake up."

Yixing finally wakes up and sits immediately, looking around like lost puppy, then looks at Wufan with his bed face. "I don't want to go to college, Wufan."

"Why?" Wufan asks as he folds his blanket and make his bed to prevent Yixing from sleeping again. (And because he knows too well Yixing does not have any idea how to tidying up his bed.)

"I just want to stay at home with you, Wufan," Yixing pouts cutely. "I have a feeling you don't have any class today."

"You're right, I don't," Wufan smiles at Yixing and that makes the latter smiles too, showing his prominent dimples. "But I have to go to work today, Yixing. Do you want to stay at home alone?"

Yixing's sweet smile falls off, he pouts again, but not for too long because he has suddenly got such a brilliant idea. "I'll go with you then!"

Wufan furrows his eyebrows, feeling a little bit unsure with Yixing's idea. "Are you sure? I'll be working till night, Yixing. What are you going to do in such a long time? You better go to college, then when you're done with your class, you can go back here, rest and study again."

Wufan then moves his body near to Yixing—too near that makes Yixing feels so nervous and his heart beats faster. "Or you're going to fail your subject this semester."

Yixing has this urge to kick Wufan on his gut, eventhough he knows that Wufan just made fun of him. Or maybe he is serious because Yixing failed quite a lot of subject last semester. Whatever Wufan's intention is, Yixing still frowns because Wufan's statement kind of hurt his ego, even just a little bit. "I won't fail any subject this semester, Wufan, I promise. I just want to clear up my mind and get some fresh air just for today."

Wufan ruffles the shorter male's hair, fully understand that Yixing needs some time to heal after all that he has been through. "Alright then. Go take shower and dress up, I'll take you to work."

"Yay! Thanks, Wufan!" Yixing slaps Wufan's right arm happily, then run as fast as he could to the bathroom because he is afraid if he takes too long to get ready, Wufan might change his mind.

Wufan's smiles fondly at Yixing's antics. Yixing is just being Yixing—too cute for Wufan's weak heart to handle, and that makes Wufan's realize something important: that he is feeling millionth times happier when he has Yixing around him. Even this morning Wufan is feeling wonderful and his heart feels so content seeing Yixing's happy.

Guess he falls in love with Yixing too deep and goes crazy only for that certain short, beautiful, dimpled male.

 


 

"Oh my God, look! Who's the cute little guy Wufan's bringing?" Baekhyun screams a little too loud for Wufan's liking, but he is glad Yixing seems fine with Baekhyun's loud voice. "Hey cutie, are you Wufan's boyfriend?"

Kyungsoo laughs from his table so suddenly that makes Yixing startles a bit and shifts his head to look at him. But when he knows that he is Kyungsoo, another fellow from college and Wufan's best friend, Yixing smiles politely at the doe-eyed male. Wufan glares at his stupid best friend, but Kyungsoo pays no attention at all and sticks his tongue to mock Wufan instead.

Yixing shifts back his focus to Baekhyun again and bows a little as a greetings. "No, I'm not, Sir. I'm Wufan and Kyungsoo's college friend."

"I loved you from the start so it breaks my heart when you say I'm just a friend to you~" Kyungsoo randomly sings Meghan Trainor's song just to annoyed Wufan more than he already is. Kyungsoo swears he saw Wufan's expression falls a little when Yixing mentioned him only as a friend. It's amusing to him, that's why he can not help to tease Wufan with a song Wufan hates the most because it reminds him of his one-sided love to Yixing.

Yixing lets a small laugh when he hears Kyungsoo sings. He knows Kyungsoo has a beautiful voice because one time their Professor punished him for being loud in the class by singing in front of his friends. Luckily for Wufan, Yixing does not know that the song Kyungsoo sings was for him and Yixing.

"Aw, okay then. Wufan's got a lot of work to do today, you can sit with Kyungsoo, Minseok and I and probably my husband too and have a chit chat with us! Sounds good, isn't it? Come with me!" Baekhyun holds Yixing's hand enthusiastically, but Wufan moves faster than him.

"Yixing, you said you need to pee. The rest room is over there," Wufan points at the other direction from Kyungsoo's table with intention to distract Yixing for a while because he has something to do first with those gossipers.

"Okay, thanks for reminding me, Wufan," Yixing smiles and Wufan just nods too eagerly. Yixing then says to Baekhyun, "I'll go to the toilet first then I'll be joining you, Sir."

"Sure, it's fine, Yixing. But just call me Baekhyun, okay?" Yixing nods at Baekhyun's request and runs to the rest room immediately.

When Yixing is finally out of his sight, Wufan rushes himself to join the gossipers in their desk. Kyungsoo eyes him suspiciously and Baekhyun looks at him with fierce expression, only Minseok stays calmly doing his work.

"Guys, listen. Don't tell Yixing that I like him, okay? Don't mention anything that would give him hints that I have a feeling for him, okay? Please, guys, I'm begging you," Wufan warns them because he does not believe in them when it comes to keeping secrets and he has a gut that they would tell Yixing about Wufan's feeling for the dimpled guy intentionally or unintentionally.

"Oh my God, Wufan, what makes you think we would do that?" Baekhyun holds his chest pretending that his heart hurts because Wufan has accused them for being tattletale. "We won't do such a bad thing to you."

Wufan clicks his tongue. Baekhyun's act was that bad, he even does not buy his words. "I don't believe you."

"Well, I don't believe myself either," Baekhyun sticks his tongue makes Wufan closes his eyes out of frustration and exhales deeply. Both Minseok and Kyungsoo laughs at their interaction, especially for Kyungsoo—he always enjoys seeing Wufan's reaction being teased at.

"Guys, please," Wufan begs in frustration. "I'd tell him by myself when I'm ready, just don't tell him anything about my feelings yet."

"When will you be ready? Next two years?" Minseok asks calmly. Minseok rarely talks, but when he does, everyone agreed he would be better off not talking anything at all. Wufan sighs, mentally curses Minseok's question—because he himself is not sure how to answer that.

"Here's the deal," Wufan finally gives in. "I'll tell Yixing—"

"About what, Wufan?" Yixing suddenly pops out from nowhere; four other men jump on their seats. Yixing looks at them with confuse look—but that's cute for Wufan, as always—then shifts his gaze to Wufan as if asking for answer.

"About, uh, uhm," Wufan buzzes lowly as he thinks about how should he answers. "Uh, I want to tell you that I won't be working until late today. My boss here, Baekhyun, is kind enough to work until 5 only."

Baekhyun glares fiercely at Wufan while muttering lowly "Hey, I didn't even say that!" but Wufan just being Wufan, he pays attention only to Yixing, he did not even care of what Baekhyun is trying to say. Yixing only nods his head and then calmly joins Wufan's friends on their table.

"So, Yixing," Baekhyun suddenly clasps his hands, all eyes fully on him now. "Since today Wufan would work until 5 only, he needs to start his work immediately."

Baekhyun glares at Wufan, Wufan bravely glares back. Baekhyun does not give up, he motions his head asking Wufan to leave. Wufan sits still, his body refuses to move, not until Yixing squeezes his arm slowly and said, "Come on, Wufan, I'm fine here."

Baekhyun and the other devils grin in victory, while Wufan could only sigh. "Are you sure, Yixing?"

Yixing nods enthusiastically, he is 100% sure he will be fine with Wufan's friends and his boss. But Wufan thinks otherwise. Wufan looks at his crush in doubt. Yes, he knows Yixing will be fine without him. But he can't seem to let him be with his friends. Maybe because Wufan is too afraid Yixing might know his feelings towards him from his colleagues.

"Go, Wufan. Start working now, so we can be home early tonight," Yixing assures Wufan with his cute dimpled smile.

Wufan could only let out a soft smile while muttering a low "Okay"  to Yixing before he dashes off to the kitchen.

 


 

"So, Yixing hyung, truth or dare?" Jongin asks Yixing slyly. Kyungsoo warns his student, but Jongin is Jongin. He would never hear a word from Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo sighs in defeat.

Kyungsoo had an appointment with Jongin today at the café since Jongin's exams starts next week and Jongin still has a lot of things to catch up from Kyungsoo's point of view as his tutor. But things does not go well like Kyungsoo has expected before. It turns out Jongin knows Yixing, since both Jongin's and Yixing's family somewhat connected in a certain business. Kyungsoo learns today that Jongin likes talking with Yixing a lot. Maybe because Yixing is a calm person; he always listen to whatever Jongin says without judging him. That's why Jongin is very comfortable being around Yixing. So when they decided to play truth or dare, Jongin wanted to join them so bad.

"Well, it depends," Yixing responds playfully; and that makes Jongin feels more excited. Jongin smirks, Kyungsoo has a bad feeling about this.

Well, no. Not only Kyungsoo. The others feel the same way too. They know how tricky and manipulative this handsome high school guy is.

"If you choose truth, that's fine, hyung. But if you choose dare and you can't satisfy me, then you should drink a glass of soju," Jongin says as he put a soju glass in the table.

"You're still underage, dummy," Kyungsoo warns his student. "No soju for everyone."

"You old man are no fun," Jongin mocks Kyungsoo. Both Minseok and Baekhyun agree with Kyungsoo, but Yixing does not seem bothered at all.

"It's okay, guys, I can handle soju very well," Yixing says proudly, yet all of them do not believe him. How can someone so pure like unicorn handle alcohol well?

"Are you sure, Yixing?" Baekhyun asks. "If you're sure, then you can't back out later."

Yixing nods and smile while Jongin smirks in victory upon Yixing's positive answer. "Then, it's settled, guys! Let him choose between truth or soju!"

"I choose dare."

"Aw, what the hell!" Jongin curses since he wants Yixing to choose truth so bad; Jongin wants to know Yixing's secrets. Jongin thought that Yixing will choose truth because Jongin knew that Yixing can not handle alcohol well; he saw him a little tipsy after drank a small glass of beer in their friend's private party last three weeks. But that does not matter because he already has an idea. "Then try smell Chanyeol hyung's armpit."

"Yah, do you wish to die?!" Baekhyun suddenly screams at Jongin. "How dare you ask another man to smell my man's armpit?!"

"You're jealous too much, hyung! Yixing hyung won't steal your husband!" Jongin argues.

"But still," Baekhyun sulks. "How would you feel if I ask Minseok to kiss your Kyungsoo hyung?!"

"What the hell, hyung, I don't even care!" Jongin defends himself.

"Hey, why am I suddenly involved in this conversation!" Kyungsoo protests.

"Ha, bull!" Baekhyun makes ugly face to Jongin.

Jongin wants to take revenge, but Yixing manages to calm him down. "Sorry I can't do that, Jongin. I don't know Chanyeol hyung yet. Besides, he's married to Baekhyun hyung. So, give me the soju."

Upon hearing Yixing's decision, both Minseok and Baekhyun are clapping their hands vigorously. Baekhyun is happy because Yixing has made a very wise decision, whilst Minseok is just want to have some fun watching someone is going to drunk tonight.

Jongin smirks and gladly open the soju cap, and Kyungsoo is just sitting there with his doe eyes not knowing how to react.

"Empty the bottle, hyung!" Jongin shakes the bottle with excitement.

"Come on, Yixing, you can do it!" Minseok cheers him up, he even changes his position in front of Yixing, so that he can take a better look at how Yixing would finish his soju.

"Wait, I thought it's only a glass?" Yixing asked in confusion.

"What's the point drinking a glass of soju?" Baekhyun mocks him. Yixing looks at five soju glasses in front of them, but apparently those glasses are just gimmicks. "Come on, Yixing, you can't back out now. It's only a bottle!"

"Alright, alright," Yixing finally gives in and is no longer complaining as he starts drinking his soju. It tastes so good actually, but Yixing rarely drink soju and he is kind of afraid of the aftermath since he knows he can not handle alcohol well.

Everyone cheers loudly when Yixing empties his soju, even Kyungsoo smiles widely as he is kind of proud of Yixing. He even pats Yixing's back like a proud father.

"Good job, Yixing!" Baekhyun gives a light punch to his shoulder, to which Yixing only replies with a cute laugh.

The game goes on and on and on but Yixing can not seem to focus after twenty minutes being on the game. He knows the alcohol starts taking its toll on him when he can not seem to control his words. The last thing he remembers clearly is when he asked Minseok to drink his mocha latte with chilli sauce as the latter chooses dare.

Not long after, Chanyeol appears with a bucket of french fries in his right hand and a plate full of fried chicken in the other hand.

"Honey, who's this guy?" Chanyeol immediately asks Baekhyun when he sees Yixing sleeps on Kyungsoo's shoulder and his body reeks of soju. "Babe, you made him drunk?!"

"We were just playing games!" Baekhyun defends himself by responding histerically.

"Babe, I told you to not involve alcohol when it comes to playing games," Chanyeol sighs while his husband can only pout his mouth and mumbling a very soft "sorry".

Chanyeol looks at Yixing with furrowed eyebrows. "Wait, I believe I've seen this man before... But where... When..."

"He is Yixing, a friend of mine and Wufan's at college, hyung," Kyungsoo finally says, as he can not stand looking at Wufan's boss' stupid face when he is thinking. "Apparently, Jongin's friend as well."

"Yixing?" Chanyeol ensures. His voice tone suddenly goes high as he starts remember something from the past. "Is he Yixing from the Zhang? Zhang Yixing? Luhan's cousin?"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened after hearing what Chanyeol has said. "Hyung, how do you know Luhan? Wait, Luhan is Yixing's cousin?"

Jongin sighs at both Kyungsoo and Chanyeol's conversation as he rubs his temple slowly. "Yes, he is Yixing from the Zhang and Luhan's cousin as well. He is the same Yixing who has given you some money to build this patisserie four years ago after you cried to Luhan because you didn't have money or job to marry your beloved Baekhyun hyung."

"Hey, how do you know that story?" Bekhyun interrupts.

"I know everything," Jongin proudly answers. Kyungsoo rolls his eyes as he retorts with "How could you know everything when you barely distinguish between secretion and excretion?". But Jongin is Jongin, he pretends he did not hear what Kyungsoo just said. Minseok is just sitting there and laughing at their stupid interaction.

"Wait, is this that Yixing who's Wufan has been crushing all this time?" Chanyeol asks as he suddenly remembers something important.

"Exactly," Minseok grins.

"Wow. Just, wow," Chanyeol shakes his head. This information is too much for him to take, he barely even can say anything.

"Yah, you haven't answered my question!" Baekhyun protests at Jongin.

"What do you want to know, hyung?" Jongin raises his eyebrows playfully.

"Spill the tea, then," Minseok challenges him.

"I know the history of your relationship with Chanyeol hyung and this patisserie from Luhan," Jongin finally answers.

"Aw, come on," Minseok pulls a long face. "You know that's not what I want to hear!"

Jongin giggles at Minseok's reaction. Now, he is ready to give what Minseok really wants. "Luhan is Yixing's cousin, Chanyeol hyung's high school friend, Kyungsoo and Wufan's hyung's college friend and my... ex boyfriend."

There is a long silence before everyone finally proceeds what Jongin has just said.

"YOU SAID WHAT?!?!?!" Chanyeol screams; and now he can not seem to close his mouth anymore.

Both Minseok and Baekhyun choke on their fries, while Kyungsoo spurts out his ice tea. Oh well, the tea has been spilled. Literally.

Jongin laughs in victory.

 


 

Yixing wakes up when he sees the sun goes down from the window. He blinks twice, whilst his brain is trying to process everything before he starts going tipsy. Yixing hates being drunk, he hates that he has to deal with headache and nausea after he sobers up.

Yixing can not remember how he suddenly got into his room, but the pillow and blanket both are so soft and comfortable so he does not really mind. His lazy body wants to stay longer on the bed, but his throat feels so dry right now to the point it feels so hurt when he gulps down his saliva; so Yixing forces himself to get out of the bed to bring himself a glass of cold water.

The moment his feet touch the cold floor, Yixing starts feeling odd. Wait. He pauses for a while as he suddenly realize that something is different, something is not right. Yixing tries to take a good look at the interior of the room; and it finally hits him.

This is not my room! Yixing mentally goes panic as he is afraid that his fiancé has kidnapped him and imprisoned him somewhere far far away from the town. Without thinking twice, Yixing runs to the window; hastily trying to open the window lock as soon as he hears heavy footsteps coming closer from the outside, and is ready to jump from the window when someone opens the door handle.

"Yixing, what are you doing?!" Wufan snaps when his eyes caught Yixing is about to jump out from the window. Yixing turns his head immediately, and exhales deeply when he spots Wufan standing stiffly in the doorway.

"Thank God, it's only you, Wufan," Yixing exhales again as he locks the window.

"Of course it's me! What were you thinking, Yixing?!" Wufan snaps again. Wufan is kind of pissed off since Yixing does not seem to regret his action just now.

Yixing approaches Wufan and asks him with a slow tone, "Why are you angry, Wufan? You keep snapping at me."

Wufan sighs. He knows he is in the wrong, he can not control his voice. But that is because he is afraid something bad might happen to Yixing if he is really jump out the window.

"I'm sorry, Yixing," Wufan says as he pulls Yixing closer and hugs him tight. "I was afraid and worried."

Yixing smiles happily and hugs Wufan back. "Sorry, Wufan. I thought my fiancé has kidnapped me, so I was trying to run away."

Wufan laughs as he pinches Yixing's cheeks playfully. "How stupid."

"I know," Yixing giggles.

"Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung decided to close this patisserie at five and lets us use this room because he knew you're still drunk and can't even walk properly," Wufan explains and laughs, Yixing pouts cutely. "I was the one who's carrying you here, Yixing. You're so heavy, I swear."

"Hey, I'm not that heavy!" Yixing protests. Wufan laughs again and ruffles his hair.

"Go take a bath," Wufan orders. "Let's have a dinner after that."

Yixing replies with a smiley "Okay" and come back with wet hair and freshly out from the shower twenty minutes later. Yixing sees Wufan chilling on the bed, then he decides to join Wufan on the bed while watching some old movie. Wufan holds a cup of warm mocha latte on his hand; the thick coffee aroma lures Yixing's sense of smell, so without Wufan's permission Yixing grabs the drink and take a sip on it. Wufan blushes at his crush sudden actionbecause hey, Yixing uses my straw, but Yixing does not pay attention since he is too busy drying his hair with towel.

After ten minutes being involved in the story line of the movie, Yixing feels his empty stomach is starting to ache. Yixing looks at Wufan who seems really enjoy the movie, his eyes do not even blink even once.

"Wufan~ You said we're having dinner after I took a bath?" Yixing reminds Wufan about his words before he took a bath as he pulls Wufan's clothes to get his attention. Wufan smiles at him and Yixing is very happy now that Wufan's attention is full on him, not in the movie. Yixing suddenly feels like a jealous girlfriend. Wufan nods as he acknowledges his promise.

"Here, I've bake some cakes especially for Young Master," Wufan takes a tray full of sweet treats from the table beside him and brings it to his lap. Yixing looks at the beautiful cupcakes in awe and claps his hands in excitement; his empty stomach no longer can handle the temptation to eat those delicious cupcakes already.

Yixing happily picks the strawberry cupcake with yuzu cream as the beautiful cake decoration gets his attention from the very start. Besides, he is kind of curious how well yuzu cream goes with strawberry.

"Mm, tastes so good," Yixing compliments Wufan's baking skill. Wufan smiles fondly. It does taste really good, it exceeds Yixing's expectation. Yixing wishes he found out about this patisserie sooner. "I like this kind of whip cream, Wufan. It tastes so sweet yet savory at the same time. How did you make this?"

"I won't share the recipe, Yixing. It's a secret," Wufan laughs. Yixing feels betrayed, but soon he finds himself laughing with Wufan.

Wufan playfully takes the bitten cupcake from Yixing's hand and eat it. Yixing sulks a little but then he decides to take a revenge by force-feeding Wufan with the biggest cupcake. Wufan is kind of taken a back with sudden cupcake in his mouth, but since Yixing is feeding him, he eats that whole-heartedly.

The cupcake was so big, even Wufan's mouth finds it harder to eat the whole cupcake. Now, Wufan looks like chipmunk's cheeks when its stuffed with almond and he laughs like a Santa because damn he looks funny. Yixing watches how Wufan laughs. He looks so happy and pure, his gummy smile looks so attractive to Yixing's eyes, his eyes sparks joy and Yixing feels like he can look at Wufan every single day without being tired.

Wufan has some of whip cream left at the tip of his upper lips and it looks so tempting to Yixing's eyes because right now he is too blinded by Wufan's handsomeness and he knows he is not thinking straight. Yixing is having a hard time controlling his emotion and desire now, so without even him knowing, Yixing slowly closes his eyes as he lands his lips on Wufan's.

Yixing is being love-struck; he wants to know what is yummier, the whip cream or Wufan's lips.

Yixing the whip cream at first, it tastes sweeter than cotton candy.

The moment his lips touch Wufan's, Yixing swears that his former enemy's lips taste thousand times sweeter than the whip cream. Yixing inhales deeply, enjoying every moment as he and bites Wufan's lips slowly.

 

Now he knows which one is tastier, and it is definitely Wufan's lips.

 

Author's Note:

Hi, everyone! How's life? Please stay safe, guys. COVID-19 is scary >.<