Footprints.

~♥~ Flight 143 ~♥~

It was late at night, Jonghyun and I were strolling on the beach. We just came back from a dinner date with Dara,Youngbae,Chaerin,and Key. Our hands were intertwined together, our feet leaving footprints in the sand. "Jessica." I turned to Jonghyun, who was looking into the stars. 

"Yes Jonghyun?" I responded. "Do you wanna know what my favourtie story is?" Jonghyun sat down on the sand, and I did the same.

"My favourite stroy is Footprints, it's like one of those stories that you see the world in a different light. Do you know that story Jessica?" I shook my head.

"Tell me it." I said while clutching his hands. He sighed, and started.

"I was walking along the beach with my Lord.

Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets
of footprints in the sand,
one belonging to me
and one to my Lord.

When the last scene of my life shot before me
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
There was only one set of footprints.
I realized that this was at the lowest
and saddest times of my life.
This always bothered me
and I questioned the Lord
about my dilemma.

“Lord, you told me when I decided to follow You,
You would walk and talk with me all the way.
But I'm aware that during the most troublesome
times of my life there is only one set of footprints.
I just don't understand why, when I needed You most,
You leave me.”

He whispered, “My precious child,
I love you and will never leave you
never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints
it was then that I carried you.”

After finishing, there was a long silence between us. We were just staring up into the sky ( we were laying down on the sand) 

"Wow." I said, as I turned my head to him. He turned to me, "Wow what?" he sat up and crossed his legs, I did the same.

"Like, I see why it's your favourtie story. It really speaks to you." Jonghyun smiled, You know, I wanna be that person who carries someone in there lowest times. I wanna be that partner."

"You know, when I was little. My mom and dad use to beat me, they technically neglected me. So my grandmother took me under her roof, and fed me and took me to school. Thats where I met Dara and Chaerin. Dara was so funny and caring and Chaerin was so, full of life and so obidient to her parents. Dara and Chaerin's parents were not like mine, and at the end of the day I always asked my grandma why did my mom and dad not love me" tears were forming in my eyes, but I still went on, " she always responded, they do love you. there just..busy. And when I was 16 my grandma died,I had to return with my parents. I was a rowdy one, I always ran away from home and lived with one of my friends..back then, I would've really needed someone like you"

Jonghyun took me into his arms and swayed, "Well, I'm here" he chuckled.

"Jonghyun,lets get married." I looked up at him, worried about what he was gunna say.

But he smiled while raising his shoulders, "Sure! Maybe at the end of this one month vacay. Arraseo Jessica?"

I smiled, "Arraseo! I can't wait to tell the girls" I squealed and clapped my hands toghether.

Jonghyun and I chuckled.

Footprints~