Jonghyun.....

~♥~ Flight 143 ~♥~

Jonghyun & Jessica's Song: If you Want a Lover - G.na ft. Rain♫

________________________________________________________________________________________

------ 2hrs until landing ------

We were all bored..well I was bored. Dara unnie was kept ringing the goddamn flight attendant button just to see  her ideal! Like my god! Everybody kept rolling there eyes at unnie. I swear I thought he would get annoyed whenever he saw unnie gaze at him stupidily..but he didn't! 

But for Jessica unnie, she was blankly looking staring at her phone.

As for me, I was daydreaming about that captain. Key..my gosh! his skin, his smile,his face. He was to die for!

I could just picture him beside me, singing sweet melodies to me. I sighed of the thought.

"Passengers I would like to introduce you to Kim Jonghyun! He is the airline entertainment! so enjoy!" The captain said over the system. 

I smiled at his voice, then a tall puppy eyed man came out with a guitar. 

He began singing a sweet, light melody. 

"Namjachinguga sengimyon hago shipdon il nomuna mana nan nul kumul guwoso.."

This was Jessica unnie's favourite song! Her head immidately shot up from her the gaze of her phone and admired the wonderful singer.

She leaned towards me,"Who's that?" still looking forward, "His name is Kim Jonghyun..." she then postioned herslef straight up and nodded.

"Jonghyun..so beautiful" 

After a few more cords and vocals everybody clapped. In return Jonghyun bowed, "Kamsahamnida, and enjoy your flight" He then stared right at Jessica and winked.

Dara and I looked at the dazed Jessica, "Wah...sucha good singer" 

just hung open, "Unnie! Wake up!" I smacked the back of her head, and then her eyes fluttered towards me.

"YAH! WHAT?" she pouted, while rubbing her head.

"Stop making that stupid face! We're already embarassed by Dara unnie's constant buzzing for Mr.Mohawk!" I growled. My eyes were large at Jessica, being the donsaeng of the group Jessica just sighed and mummbled.

Aish...I hate this.

---- In the Hotels ----

"Arraseo, So I'm Room 243" I said while gazing at the plastic card. Flashing it in and out of the light.

Jessica, sighed "Ahh...Im in room 256" she sat down on her suitcase and puffed her cheeks.

"Room 234" Dara squealed.

We all bid our farewells and all entered out rooms.

-Jessica-

As I turned the door, a shout got my attention.

"Ah..Mianhae, but this is my room" he said while covering his body with his shirt.

My eyes just gazed at him..It was Jonghyun.

Words failed to come out of my mouth as I opened and closed my mouth.

"Noona? Are you okay?" He said while placing the shirt on his body. I blushed and bowed, "But this is really my room, Check my card. je ireum eun Nilla imnida Jung Jessica." I handed him my card, and he just pursed his lips and nodded at the card.

 

"Well, I guess we can share the bed" He said while looking back at the King sized bed.

My heart just fluttered of the thought. 

"Omo, is this really happening?" I thought. 

I smiled and bowed. 

--Chaerin--

I opened the door, and there he was pouring coffee into one of the mugs.

"Ah, this is my room. Number 243 "  I said while placing my bags to the edge of the queen sized. The only one in the room.

My face blushed at the thought of what could happen in the bed. I smirked at the thought as I sat down on the bed.

"Well that's odd..I'm Kim Kibum. Call me Key " He said while turning towards me and sipping his coffee, "Oh and please no oppa's and such."

I nodded, "I know, you were the Pilot of the flight I was on" I then removed my sweater and heels.

He then nodded causing his hair to bounce, "Oh you were the..the cute one!" I gazed at his face, and a tint of blush came upon his cheeks.

"Oh, so you think I'm cute" I said while standing close to him, I placed my hands on my hips. My heart thumped out of my heart. His sweet scent echoed into my noise. 

"My God, neo jana" I thought, my mouth quivered.

He gazed down, then up into my eyes, "Yup, I  think you are cute..almost to the extent that I find you y" He winked and then piveted towards the table in the room.

"Neo jana" I whispered.

--Dara--

I sighed and opened the door, "YEAH! THIS IS MY ROOM! GET OUT!" I screamed as I saw a mohawk tinted blonde head pop out from the washroom.

He jumped in fear, then smiled "I'm sorry noona, but this is my room. If you want  I can help you find yours" He smiled revealing his eye smile.

My heart started to pound heavily. "Ah...Saranghae" I said in a whisper. I leaned against the wall and let my eyes flutter.

He raised his eyebrows, "Wae?" he said. I then caught myself and dismissed the thought.

"This is my room, Here is my room key." I handed him my card. He nodded then closed the door behind us.

Our eyes were inches away, I just stared into his hazel eyes and lost myself in them.

He smirked and closed his eyes and then re-opened them too, "I heard what you said, and I would say the same for you...but we haven't gone out yet" he then left my gazed and then started to remove his blouse.

I just stared as he ed his shirt, his tone abs just made me blush really hard.

He looked at me with a questioning mixed with innocene, "Wae? Is there something wrong?" 

The blouse then fell of his arms then revealed his arms.

"Ah..Ah..my god your hot!" I said as I removed my jacket.

He chuckled and then sighed.

"Calm down noona, don't you have a boyfriend or something? Oh, I'm Taeyang by the way"

"Dara, and nope. Never had one" I shook my head as I removed my shoes and sat beside the half Taeyang.

"So then it's my lucky day"

________________________________________________________________________________________