AH GO GO GO!!

~♥~ Flight 143 ~♥~

"Are you all ready?" I asked the 2 girls standing infront of me with there suitcases.

They nodded as they clutched there suitcases and bags. 

We exited the apartment and hopped into the van, "AH GO GO GO!!" Dara said sweetly, raising her fist in the air.

"Wow, I'm going to Fiji with my best friends! were going to have soooo much fun!" Jessica sqeauled as she clutched our knees. Her eyes turned into little slits as we laughed at her.

"Ah, I know! I just can't wait to feel the sand between my toes, and the sun beating down on my face." Dara said while closing her eyes and touching her face.

"Also meeting some nice Island men" They looked at me with bulging eyes, "Chaerin-ah!" Jessica scolded me by slapping my head.

I furrowed my eyes and pouted, "What?" they looked away from me and whispered among themselves

"Woah Jessia-ssi, Chaerin doesn't need her unnie's know!" Dara whispered to Jessica with sly eyes.

"Yeah, she needs a real man know..They grow up soo fast" Jessica pretended to cry.

"Hull~ Unnie's I will forever still need you, but I just don't wanna be single still" I scratched my head, and stuck out my tongue.

"AH Chaerin, were just kidding!" they both said in unison, while pretending to hug me. 

I could tell from that time on that this is going to be one heck of a trip.

~~~~~~

We were now boarding the plane, and my heart was pounding. 

"Eh...what if we crash?!" I said while placing my luggage into the cubby, I looked over to Dara who was struggling to place her cubby up.

"What? I'm busy Chaerin, go ask Jessica...Oh my gosh! this is sooo hard!" Dara said while trying to shove her overweight suitcase into the small cubbby.

"Were not going to crash Chaerin, Come down." Jessica smirked at me, as her and I sat down.

We both glanced at Dara unnie, who was still struggling with her suitcase. 

I was about to get up and help her, when a short sized yet buff man approached her.

"Noona, do you need help?" his voice was very deep, he was dressed in a typical flight attendant outfit. His muscles deeply showed under the white coloured blouse.

Dara turned to him and her eyes just stared into his. was opened. She looked really stupid like that..yet it was sort've cute to watch her like this.

"YAH! unnie! answer him" I said, she then snapped out of it, "Uhm..ah...I need help with..my..suit..suitcase" her hands then stumbled backwards towards her suitcase. The flight attendant, then placed his hand behind Dara unnie making there faces an inch apart.

"WOAH...I think she likes him" Jessica whispred, placing her elbow on the arm rest." We all watched as the flight attendant placed the suitcase above and then leave the dazed Dara unnie.

Her eyes just were dazed. I had to lead her back to her seat because she was that shocked.

"He is my ideal..." she said. I chuckled, "You don't know that for sure unnie..." Jessica then leaned closer, "Yeah unnie, he might be married!" 

Dara then loosened her posture and sighed, "Then shes really lucky..." 

"Ah, it's okay unnie. " I rubbed her back. Then a tall skin white man walked out.

I took the empression that he was the captain.

"Welcome to Flight 143, I'm your Captain Key!" he then bowed and smiled.

My eyes were glued to him, as he greeted eachone of the passengers.

My heart started to beat fast as he came closer to out aisle.

And when he did, I gave him a sweet smile and he gave me one back making me blush.

"Oh jeez Chaerin.." Dara whispered. 

"Enjoy your flight!" He said, while touching my hand. I thanked him and he went on his way.

Oh my..Could this be my guy? ~

Chaerin & Key's Song : Life by SHINee♫

Dara & Taeyang's Song : Love Still Goes On♫