My God. Were Lost. ||PART 02 : Jonghyun & Jessica||

~♥~ Flight 143 ~♥~

I woke to a serenade of notes played right across from me. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes, "Oh! noona! did I wake you?" Jonghyun as he stopped strumming his guitar.

I shook my head, "Ani, I wanted to know where the sound was coming from.." I immidately noticed a scent in the air, I inhaled deeply, I looked at the innocent Jonghyun. He was tuning his guitar, his brown hair fell on his face.

"Did you cook?" I pushed myseld up more on the bed, my back wa know on the ivory tinted wall, Jonghyun looked at me and nodded. He gestured his hands towards the table filled with food.

Eggs,bacon,ramen,rice,spring rolls, you name it Jonghyun has made it, "FOOOODDD!!!" I jumped out of bed and ran towards the white circular table.

Jonghyun laughed at me, I suffed my face with all the food on the table, "So, later when your done stuffing your cheeks for the winter..." he smirked, I looked at him with full cheeks and furrowed my eyebrows, "Kidding!! wanna go to the speed boats?"

I nodded.

"Woah, already a first date" I thought.

--

"Okay noona? Are you ready?" Jonghyun said, while revving the engine, "Ah, I don't know. I'm kind of scared" I whimpered.

Jonghyun looked over his shoulder, "TOO BAD NOONA!" Jonghyun snickered. We then drove right into clear blue water.

--

We were know sitting on a sandy beach, over looking the crystal ocean. I sighed, I then rested my back on my arms.

It was silent for awile, until Jonghyun started to sing

"Noona neomu yeppeo ~ "

As he sang his song a few times I joined in, and together we filled the lonely island with music 

--

It was getting dark, the sun just started to set beyond the water line. The sky was know a orange mixed with purple.

"Jonghyun, I'm getting tired. Can we go home?" I looked at him, he was gazing at the beautiful sky. His attention moved towards me, he raised his eyebrows.

"Ah, no were staying the night here" Jonghyun smirked at my face. My mouth hung open, "What? How? Where? Wait! how about the girls? What if they come looking for me?" I twisted and turned, frantically shaking.

Jonghyun grabbed my jittering hands and laughed, "It's okay, the girls won't mind if your gone for a day. And we are sleeping in a cottage. You see my unlce owns this island, and asked if I could borrow it incase I found a girl I like...so yeah" He pursed his lips, and his blush reached his cheeks.

I leaned in closer to Jonghyun, "You..you..like me?" my eyes started to blink at him. He slowly nodded. Then he looked up at me with his puppy dog eyes.

"Noona, do you like me?" My mouth was partly opened and my eyes looked at him, I glanced at the corner of his mouth. It quivered for my answer. 

I slowly smiled, "Yes Jonghyun. Yes I do" He quickly got up, and started to sing to me, with loud by soothing voice. 

I tilted my head back, "Are you silly?" my eyes then began crescent. Jonghyun then sat down back beside me and laughed along.

"My God Jonghyun..." I said with a smirk, "What?" he said chuckling at the end.

"Your eyes are so dreamy, like puppies" my back palm reached to his face, his eyes swifted to my hand. He then touched my hand and closed his eyes.

"Close your eyes noona, I have a surprise for you." I closed my eyes, my heart was pounding.

Then; what seemed to be the speed of lightining his lips touched mine. Although it was a very soft touched, it was very sweet.

As the sunset faded, and reached into the black night sky Jonghyun leaned me down into the sand.

My God. Were Lost ~

couple-sitting-on-beach-at-sunset-silhou

~Flight 143~