Beach Time!!

~♥~ Flight 143 ~♥~

We all met at the beach. Dara, Jessica, and I were all chatting in the sand. Key, Jonghyun and Taeyang were also there cradling us in there arms.

"So, how is everybody today? Enjoying Fiji?" Key said as he intwined his hands with mine. Jessica looked at our hands and gave us the 'LOL WHAT YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND?' look. "Oh! it's been great!" Dara said while leaning back onto Taeyang's chest.

"Yeah! so much fun!" Jessica said while taking a glance to Jonghyun.

"So how did you guys all meet?" I reached over towards the cocktail and sipped it. 

"Well, it was the first day of landing. And right after we brok to go enter our rooms, Taeyang just coming out of the bathroom, half . Then, he asked me if I had a boyfriend, and I said no" Dara unnie smiled, innocently. Then she looked at Taeyang, and they smiled at eachother like one of those deeply in loved couples.

"Oh! so this is your first boyfriend then!" Jessice said while having a little jump to face Dara.

"No, were just friends. She didn't wat to go to fast with the relationship" I nodded.

Typical Unnie. Always setting a good example for her Donsaengs.

"Jessica unnie! your turn!" I said while cupping my cheeks.

"Well, ours was much like Dara unnie's, I met Jonghyun when we left eachother to go to our rooms. He was half too." Jonghyun smiled at the sand then returned his smile to us. Jessice giggled and shrugged.

We laughed.

"Okay, well Key and I met.." Dara unnie caught me off.

"WAIT! how old are you!" she looked at Key with this evil "unnie defence" stare. Key (being the cool guy he is) smiled at Dara unnie, "21, same as Chaerin" 

Dara unnie nodded and told me to countinue.

"I met Key in our room. Then..WE HAD " Jessica and Dara unnie had mix emotions, They both stood up and, incredibliy,at the same time, yelled "YOU HAD WHAT?!" Jonghyun and Taeyang and Key laughed.

Ignoring them, they countinued on," CHAERIN! YOU KNOW YOU ARE TOO YOUNG! HE MIGHT HAVE AIDS!!! YOUR TOO YOUNG TO GET PREGNANT!"

I started laugh at how stupid they were acting at the lie, "Unnie's I'm just kidding!" They then looked at eachother and blushed.

"Yeah! don't do something like that again!" They then reutnred to there boyfreinds laps.

"Do you guys wanna go swimming?" Key asked the boys.

They all agreed, "Let's play water polo!..with this football!" Taeyang said while clutching the football. They all rushed towards the water and tossed the ball to eachother.

We watched them with smile on our faces.

"How did we ever fall into this?" I said while locking my eyes on Key, who tackled Taeyang.

"I don't know..." Dara said while, chuckling at Taeyang shocked face from the cold water

"We will just have to go with it" Jessica unnie said last.

Well whatever waht happens, wether Key and I brake up or get married. It's always going to be the best.

SHINee-Honesty