Confession of an Insomniac's boyfriend

Baekhyun oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Has the ceiling always been so white? She wondered as she stared at the said place. Ceilings usually never intrigue people, however, she thought otherwise. She wondered how she never noticed the beautiful shade of white it donned. She had been pondering on these thoughts for over an hour. You see sleeplessness is subduing. She had watched the hour hand of the clock travel from 12 to 1 and her eyes somehow supported her throughout those boring sixty minutes. She was too timid to go to the hall in the sheer darkness and the choices were limited; staring at the ceiling seemed to be the only available entertainment for her. She looked over to her right and saw her boyfriend enjoying his deep slumber. She sighed feeling jealous for she was deprived of her share of the same joy.

“Baekhyun….Baekhyun.” She found herself calling his name and nudging the man making him groan. “What happened babe?” He asked in a hoarse voice with his eyes closed. “I can’t sleep.” He pulled her closer and caressed her hair making the lady blush.

“Count till 100.”

“Already did that.”

“Should I sing for you?”

“It doesn’t seem like you want to.”

“Can we please talk the whole night?” She questioned and tried to coax Baekhyun by kissing his cheek. “Okay.” He simply replied and she noticed how his eyes remained closed the whole time. “You are not talking. You haven’t even opened your eyes.” She looked at him in disbelief and pouted. “I don’t need my eyes to be opened while I talk. See I am talking right now.” This man is unbelievable! How he seduced me, I’ll never know, she thought and sighed. “Fine. You go back to sleep. I’ll call Chen and talk to him. I guess I’ll say yes to the invitation for his party.” She took her phone and sat up straight knowing what card she played. This time she knew that she will win. She owed her victory to jealousy, that .

“Okay fine, I’m up!” Baekhyun s his arms around her waist and pulled her in a hug beside him. She could see his beautiful eyes now that completed his sculpted face. Baekhyun was wide awake now. “What do you wanna talk about?” Baekhyun glared at her but her smile melted him. “Now you’re talking. So, I’ve been up for an hour now and it gave me a chance to explore the things which don’t touch our interest usually.” Baekhyun grinned at her cuteness and at the same time looked forward to the conversation.

“Have you ever thought who invented kissing? It’s weird if you think about it. It’s like one day man thought-hmm, why don’t I put my tongue in another person’s mouth. Why do you think? Isn’t it interesting to think about?”

“I think that I am never kissing you again.” Baekhyun shifted away from her making his girlfriend chuckle. “But seriously, I found it really interesting. Here’s another. Who invented waxing? One day people were like-okay let’s pull hair out of our skin. Maybe they invented it as a sort of a torture technique but then they started using it as a beauty care thingy since they liked their smooth skin. What about ? Men just decided to put their-”

“I see where you’re going.”

“You think I’m crazy right?” She shyly smiled at him and then hid her pretty face behind her hands. “No. It makes you all the more adorable. I l-”Baekhyun stopped himself before he completed the sentence. He was scared, scared that she didn’t feel the same. They’ve been together long enough to say that. She was the only who could capture his heart. One smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter