My Nightmare and Dream

Baekhyun oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Today is boring but isn’t every day the same. I am so disappointed right now. I don’t travel for a freaking hour every day to deserve this crap. It is completely unfair. He is dead today. He is my boss but he isn’t the boss of the world.

“Why are you glaring at me?” He always has to interrupt her, doesn’t he?

“I wasn’t glaring at you. I was glaring at myself.”

“Yourself?”

“Yes. I can see my reflection on the window behind you.”

Her own answer amused her. Why would someone glare at themselves? Unless they hated themselves. She hates herself, well obviously. “You amaze me. Anyway, re-do this report. Submit it tomorrow.” She smiled at her boss and returned to her office restraining herself from fighting with him.

“How can someone be so annoying?” She questioned her friend Haeul who has been working here for three years now. “I have no idea. Maybe he goes to some class of how to get on everyone’s nerves.” She smiled and decided to re-do the report. She had been at this job for a year now. It might be demanding but it did distract from the upheavals in her life.

“Oh my god! Did you see the news?” Haeul gasped dramatically and the size of was big enough to fit a whole cake inside. “Singer Byun Baekhyun ran away from his van in the middle of traffic and nobody knows where he is.” Her fingers stopped typing and her breath hitched in . Was it because of the gravity of the situation or because of hearing his name? She didn’t know. She heard his name every day, his picture was the lock screen of almost every female employee in her company; he was indirectly a part of her life but she didn’t get used to it at all.

She took Haeul’s phone and read the whole article. She was sure that she was long gone from his life but she knew she was still worried about him. She was afraid that his imbecility made him do stupid things. The recent articles about him were full of sweet words and praises but this whole incident was unexpected. His fans must be freaking out.

“He is the best singer of this generation. His album never fails to make us satisfied. I wonder what went wrong.” Haeul had to be the biggest fan of Baekhyun and she could see the tears in her eyes. What happened Byun Baekhyun? She wondered and got back to work trying to distract herself again.

 

Everything was perfect. The dinner was unbelievably delicious, she had taken a nice warm bath, her night suit was welcoming and her bed sheet felt so soft. Everything was just in place today. Her eyes were already closed and her mind was just reaching the dreamland when the ringing doorbell co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter