Family Day

Baekhyun oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

She sighed when she stood by the doorframe, looking sadly at her son who was crying silently under the duvet. He was disappointed. Her mother knew how important today was for him but she could not do anything for her son. Nature was the angriest element today on the earth. It seemed that the rain won’t stop any minute now. They could only wait until no drops were falling from the sky.

Today was supposed to be a ‘Family day’. It was his father’s idea to use every Sunday to spend time with family by doing something new. Today they were supposed to have a barbecue party outside but it got ruined by the rain. Taehyun was looking forward to this day. His imagination had taken him to places about the events that would happen. He had already planned the fun they were going to have. He even prepared a performance for his parents. She had seen him rehearsing it in his room and giggled every time he forgot his lines.

“Sweetie, don’t cry. I am sure we can do a lot of other things. How about we watch a movie? We’ll watch whichever you’ll choose.” She caressed his hair and wiped his tears. “It won’t be as exciting as a barbecue party.” Taehyun pouted, tears immediately filling his eyes. She came up with a thousand other suggestions but all of them ended in him crying his eyes out. He tightly hugged his mother until he fell asleep in her arms. She gently tucked him in his bed and kissed his forehead.

She waited for her husband in the hall. He had gone to the market to buy some stuff for the party. He must have been disappointed too. She was lost in deep thought and didn’t notice a handsome male entering the house. She got startled when strong arms enveloped but relaxed when she felt the familiar touch. She turned around and gave her husband a peck on his lips. “Where is Taehyun?” Baekhyun placed the shopping bag on the counter and walked towards the room of his son. “He fell asleep. He couldn’t stop crying. Nothing would calm him down. Can’t we do anything for him?” She asked Baekhyun and leaned on his shoulder. Baekhyun was rummaging through his brain trying to come up with an idea. His brain was the center of all the weird ideas when he never needed them and now when he needed it, his mind was blank.

 

“Actually there is one thing we can do.”

 

“Taehyun. Taehyun. Wake up, sweetie.” The little one slowly opened his eyes taking in his surroundings. His dad was smiling at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter