I Saw Two Santas, Kissing

Baekhyun oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was that time of December; the time which everybody waits for once winter starts. It was snowing outside and twinkling lights almost blinded her. Cheers and carols filled the streets and she could feel the snowmen waving at her. Her eyes fell on her own two little snowmen who were busy decorating the Christmas Tree. “Mommy, look!” Se Chan tugged at his mother’s dress trying to drag her towards the tree. “Look, Se Mi and I decorated the tree!” The enunciation of the little girl’s name made her look up and clap her hands in excitement. “It looks so beautiful baby. Santa will love the tree.” Their mother bent down to their level and gave them a sweet kiss on the cheek. “Mommy, when will dad come?” Se Chan questioned, his eyes glistening with tears. She looked at him with a smile trying to hide the sadness of the possibility of the said man not being home for Christmas. “He is on his way back, sweetie. He’ll be home soon. Now, go to sleep. Santa won’t come if he finds you two awake.” She picked up Semi in her arms and walked towards their bedroom with Se Chan following her steps.

“Daada…dada.” Se Mi murmured making her mother caress her hair and kiss her on the forehead. “Mommy, I don’t want to spend Christmas without dad.” Se Chan spoke as a tear slid down his cheeks. “Dad will be with us, baby. If not, then we’ll go to Aunt Hwang Ju’s house. Don’t cry baby, you know mommy feels sad when you cry.” She gently wiped his tears and tickled him making the little one giggle at the tingling sensation. She left the room when she was sure they had reached the dreamland but not without kissing their foreheads.

Her hands reached for the phone and disappointment painted her face finding no calls or messages from her husband. She called him for the nth time that day and pattern repeated itself; he did not pick up. After trying for the last time, she decided to give up and reached her room. Every year Baekhyun would dress up as Santa but given the circumstances, it was her turn now. This would be the first Christmas without him and it…..well, it . He promised he would be at home for Christmas and he clearly couldn’t fulfill it. With disappointment weighing on her shoulders, she got dressed up as Santa and opened her closet where she had hidden the gifts.

A noise coming from the hall drew her attention. She could feel her heartbeat doubling and carefully she picked up her cloth hanger for de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter