Kiss me on the lips

Baekhyun oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The golden lights of the lamps illuminated the room and it was just enough for them to see each other’s faces. The night was still young for them. It was evident that both of them were so in love. Her eyes couldn’t leave him even for a second. To others, his orbs would look ordinary but to her, they were just so mesmerizing. They told her stories about him and the poems of their love. It was just hard to look away from them. They lay there in each other’s arms, their safe haven; their own castle.

Baekhyun pushed back the strands covering the side of her face and let his fingers linger on her cheeks. He scanned her eyes, nose, and lips. How can someone be so beautiful both inside and outside? He thought to himself. He couldn’t stop himself from looking at her. It was as if the most beautiful gem was given to him by the gods to be kept under his tutelage. The most beautiful ornament of her body was her eyes, after her lips and her bosom obviously. He felt the love in her brown orbs when she looked in his.

Today was an ordinary day. Nothing new for both of them, just regular cuddling. He loved cuddling with her, skin to skin. She would often ask if her weight was crushing him and unlike other boyfriends, he would say ‘yes’ earning a punch on his chest form his dear girlfriend. His hands spread on her back and made contact with the exposed skin just above her hips leaving goosebumps on her skin. She sighed and gently blew on his fringes making him squeeze his eyes shut.

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun giggled and tickled her on her back. She chuckled and kissed his bare chest and then his jaw and finally dropped a kiss on his cheek. “I’m punishing you for being so handsome.” She smiled and pulled his ears lightly making him wince. He rolled her over and pinned her to the bed. “Well, then I will punish you for being so beautiful.” He smirked and nuzzled his nose in her neck making her giggle. He knew that it was a sensitive spot and continued ‘punishing’ her. To take revenge, she pulled him down and threaded her fingers through his disheveled locks.

She knew that he loved it when his lover ran her fingers through his hair. He sighed and pressed his lips against her neck. Her neck tickled due to his sof

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter