Episode 8

When Jiyeon meets Jiyeon

When Jiyeon met Jiyeon - Ep8.

"Come I introduce you to my godsister, Ms Ahn the hairdresser....." Miyeon said as she introduced to a lady about in her 30s, small built, slim but has a very cute face, the aura of Park Boyoung..

"Hmm let me see.... wow, you look fabulous. Perfect. You should be a celebrity. There would be men following you home!!" Ms Ahn said as she took a closer look at Bona.

"Let me take a look at your friend... Hmm, you do need a lot of help. Changing your hairstyle would not be sufficient... But I shall use my magical hands to make you look like a Kpop Idol." Ms Ahn said as she took a closer look at Kei. Kei frowned at Ms Ahn as she took a magazine nearby to pass the time.

After a few hours, Bona was surprised to look at her hair, and keep staring at it.

"Kei, is it only me who thinks I'm Goldilocks?" Bona asked

Kei was even more shocked with her new hairdo. From a spectacled girl who always won a cap with two ponytails, instead she now has straight silky hair.

"Oh my Bona, now I think I look like an idol. Wow. I think I am a babe now," Kei exclaimed as she squealed in delight.

"Wow guys. I think you guys are ready to join the Starlight Clan" Miyeon said as she put her hands in both Bona's and Kei's shoulders.

The trio of Bona, Kei and Miyeon catwalked into the faculty building, attracting stares and gasps with their elegant way of dressing and walking. Wind suddenly breezed through the building and their hair blew towards the back, as if they were filming a shampoo advertisement.

The trio suddenly approached their usual cafeteria table. Seyoon suddenly spit off his orange juice as if he had just watch a makjang. And there was Jiho, staring at the trio while gawping his mouth off.

"Quit staring will ya. You made us look like cheap attention seekers!!" Miyeon snapped the two boys out of their dreams.

"Kei, can I ask you out... pretty please..." Seyoon said as he kneeled down to beg Kei. Kei pushed his face away as she put down her bag on the table.

Bona took her seat infront of Jiho and took out a book, to prevent any awkwardness between herself and Jiho. She could see Jiho taking glances towards her while fixing his reading glasses.

"Ermm.. Bona. I didnt know you look great in blond... ermm.. you are so beautiful in that..." Jiho said as he stumbled his words finding the right adjectives to describe Bona's beauty.

"Really? Its my first time dying this colour. You like it??" Bona said as she smiled awkwardly, trying not to look into Jiho's eye.

Jiho suddenly let out a silent cough and took his stuff and left the table.

At the distance, the trio managed to look at the distance. Minji, Gowon and their entourage suddenly came marching in like they did... Towards their table....

"I heard that you want to sign up for the Aries clan. Well, see ya later babes..." Minji stopped by to past a remark, before leaving the table.

Bona took a look at Gowon, who stared hard towarss her, with reddish eyes. And she walked away, tagging along with Minji...

The trio went up to Aries Clan studio room at the third floor. The Aries clan is a dance group who personally attracts all the good looking student into their group and are well respected by Segyung student community.

They entered a room which was turned into a dance studio. In the middle was Minji, another female senior in red hair and a western looking guy, whom Bona remembered that Minji pulled him into the abandoned basement room.

"Ok. We dun need all the soft intros. You know us. Im Minji Senior, she is Mary and the guy's Damien. No need to waste time. Dance." Minji said as she pointed to the middle for the trio to start dancing.

The trio looked at each other and suddenly broke out Exo's number of The Eve. Eventhough they are girls, their boyish charms were strikingly shown and wowed most of the clans. Except for jealous Gowon, who stared directly at Bona the entire time.

At the end of the performance, they were given a loud applause. Gowon instantly walked towards the door and left the room.

"Congratulations. Welcome to the Aries clan" Minji said as she clapped for her new trio members.

Continued to ep.9