Episode 5

When Jiyeon meets Jiyeon

When Jiyeon met Jiyeon - Ep5

"Miyeon...." Bona ask as she looked towards Miyeon.

"Yeah, what is it about...?" Miyeon asked as she was still meddling with Bona's jade beads.

"Thanks for accompanying me tonight. I just need someone to talk to..." Bona said as she gave a smile towards Miyeon, who returned her smile back.

"Its ok Bona. We are already mates. Although I have only known you today. Its good that we can get along..." Miyeon said as she grabbed Bona's hands and ensuring everything will be fine....

The night becomes day and it marked their new day in school. As usual, Bona did her laundry early in the morning, cooked some breakfast, this time she made it sure to cook extra hangover soup for Kei who might be feeling drowsy after she got drunk last night.

As expected, she saw Kei leaning her head on the sides of the bus stop.

"Hey friend, seems like you have a tough night before..." Bona jokes as she met Kei for the first time today.

"Yeah, my head feels sore. And I cant walk straight. I feel like not going to class today...." Kei said as she was interrupt by a third voice joining them.

"Hey ya girls. Good morning. Seems like both Jiyeonies are wearing red today. Are you a couple?" It was Miyeon who greeted them brightly early in the morning.

Kei tugged Bona's sleeves. Bona just touched Kei's hand and smiled towards Miyeon. Kei didnt had the best impression with tough looking Miyeon, unlike Bona who did spend her memorable night yesterday.

"Thanks for spending the night with me, Miyeon. I owe you one. By the way, you don't feel sleepy, after working through the night?" Bona asked as she was concerned with Miyeon having to work to pay off her classes.

"Its ok. I'll nap whenever I feel like too. Maybe during lunch. Maybe the hours after class and 11pm, where I can sleep somewhere. Besides, my dorm is just above the convinience store, so its not a hassle." Miyeon said with her genuine positivity.

"By the way, here are your jade beads. All in one piece. No need to thank me. You promised to treat lunch!" Miyeon said as the bus arrived.

Miyeon saw Seyoon and Jiho at the back of the bus and ran towards the back to greet them. Meanwhile Kei pulled Bona aside and ask her to sit right near to the front.

" I kinda do not like Miyeon. She is so brash and unladilike, sometimes childish. Not my kind of person..." Kei said as she whispered near Bona's ears.

"Well, I kinda like her style. She is straightforward and helpful too. And she is working herself off to pay tuition fees. Look at what she helped me with. These snapped suddenly yesterday...." Bona said as she showed the jade bracelet towards Kei.

"YOUR GRANNY'S HEIRLOOM... how did it snapped...." Kei gasped as she spoke softly, not to alert the others in the bus.

"Well, its given to me before she passed.. There was once I lost it, and I rode a bicycle and fell into a monsoon drain..." Bona said as she chuckled with Kei. Bona turned behind and saw Jiho smiling towards her. Bona returned the snile back. Miyeon noticed Jiho's advances and pinched Jiho's thighs...

" OWCH!!" Jiho shrieked. Miyeon and Seyoon tapped on his head and shoulders to ask him to keep quiet.

The day passed without any strange events of any gusts of wind that Bona felt yesterday. Bona decided to head to lunch with Kei.

"Bona..." Miyeon came by as she tapped Bona by the shoulder...

"Take the note... Jiho asked me to give you this.. Stupid shy boy. Why don't he -" Miyeon said as she was grabbed by another female student... in blonde hair.

Bona opened the note. It reads. "Clock tower. After lunch. Since we have some time. Jiho..."

As Bona read the note, she felt a gust of cold win blowing through her neck and face... Bona looked around, and saw only a smiling and curious Kei infront of her.

"Wow Bona. Congrats. You found yourself and admirer... I shall get going to class and not bother lovebirds." Kei said as she walked past Bona while giggling like an elementary school kid.

Bona head up to the clock tower at the end of the Media block. At the base of the clock tower, he saw Jiho standing alone, holding something in his hands.

" Hi Bona. Thanks for coming by. I am sorry for what happened yesterday. Here is something that I want to give you" Jiho opened the small box.

It was a silver bangle. Bona was stunned and exasperated.

"Jiho, I cant give you this. Besides, its too big for me to accept -"

"KIM JIYEON... I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU." Jiho said as she grabbed Bona's body and hugged her tightly in his arms.

However, Bona felt a gust of Wind. Suddenly she saw Mingyu behind Jiho. Mingyu then walks towards him, and entered Jiho's body.

Suddenly Jiho's body felt cold. Like as if there was no life. However, Mingyu had entered Jiho's body.

Suddenly, the nervous and shy Jiho gave off a different vibe. He became a bit pretentious, trying to show off from his side profile and blew off his fringe.

"Damn, this guy style is lame...." Mingyu said as he looked into Bona's eyes.

"You know Jiyeon. I love your eyes, your small nose that made your small face perfect. Your lips, they are just yearning for a kiss. You are actually just a perfect girl that I could date. But too bad... Im... Im just a ghost..." Mingyu said as he smiled towards Bona.

Mingyu leaned closer towards Bona as his lips tries to reach Bona. Their lips finally touched, slightly.

Bona felt the kiss was cold and lifeless. Suddenly Jiho's body collapsed from her grasped and fell onto her. She felt that Jiho had no signs of life.

"HELLPPPPPPPP....."

SOMEONE..."

Continued to Ep. 6