Episode 4

When Jiyeon meets Jiyeon

When Jiyeon met Jiyeon - Ep4

"Bona, are you alright??" Jiho took a seat beside Bona as both sat facing the open field.

Bona stared at the empty space as her thoughts went to Mingyu's whereabouts. As she was thinking deeply, she felt her shoulder's being tapped. She snapped out of her momentary illusions and looked into Jiho.

"Bona, are you ok.. You dun look well. You need us to take you home??" Jiho asked as he started to look concerned towards Bona.

"I'm ok... serious, I am very fine... " Bona answered hastily.

"By the way, Jiho... Do you believed in the supernatural??" Bona asked as she was curious about Jiho's answer.

"Hmm.. u mean fairy tales, or.... ghosts??" Jiho said as he looked around him. The place they were sitting were pitch black. Jiho shivered a bit as he thought of it....

"I assumed that's a no then. Oh well, its already dark, and the drinking party had gone beyond control. I have a drunk friend to piggy back home.. See ya Jiho..." Bona said as she carried her bag up.

Suddenly Jiho grabbed her wrists. Bona got stunned by Jiho's sudden move. In a haste, her jade wristband snapped.

" OH NO...... ITS GRANDMA'S....... " Bona said as she grabbed the jade marbles which bounced up and down the pavement...

"Sorry Bona... Im so sorry. I just wanted to wish you goodbye... I didn't mean it.

"Its ok... I will fix this.." Bona said as she shed a single tear, looking at her late grandma's parting gift. She then left the scene hurriedly as she went to find Kei's whereabouts.

A short 15 min ride on a taxi, and both Bona and a highly tipsy Kei arrived at Kei's living quarters. Kei is staying in a small dorm, therefore she carrief Kei up to the fifth floor where she had stayed..

"Ah.... my head hurts... my head hurts..." Kei exclaimed as she held her head and being in tears, which wetted Bona's tee.

After leaving Kei in her room, Bona walked towards her apartment, which was five blocks away from hers. Bona decided to stop by a convinience store and grab a can of beer and few cheesedogs.

As she headed to the counter to pay for her purchases, suddenly she heard a female voice calling for her...

"Hey Bona, what are you doing here... Seems like you havent head home yet...." It was Miyeon, tending by the counter, working as a part tine cashier in the convinience store.

Bona look at her dri fit blue tee, with Segyung University Broadcasting faculty written brightly on her tee.

They sat down outside, both opening their cans of beer, and gave a toast towards each other. They gulped down their beers heartily.

"Seems like you had a tough time today. Care to share?" Miyeon said as she pat Bona's back.

"Well, I dunno. But I just wanna ask you this simple question... Do you believe in ghosts?" Bona asked as she waited for Miyeon's answer.

"Well, to a certain extent. I saw some before.. But yeah. Im curious too." Miyeon answered as she took some peanuts that she grabbed fron the shelves.

"Btw, do you know there is a male ghost that haunts around Broadcasting department? I heard rumours from the seniors. I dunno if its true....." Miyeon said as she hugged herself, showing her fear towards the supernatural.

Bona just stared at a blank space and suddely thought it might be Mingyu. The cold air, and he suddenly appeared infront of her. And also, he disappeared at his own will whenever there is a crowd, besides herself.

Bona then opened her beg and took out her jade beads, the one that Jiho broke. She took out the beads and the strings.. and started to fix them.

"Oh no.... what's that??" Miyeon asked as she was curious on what Bona was doing.

"A jade bracelet. It was a gift from my late grandmother as a memento to remember her, and the thought of her protecting me always..." Bona said as her tears suddenly filled up as she tried to fix the bracelet....

Bona was close and doted by her grandmother. She remembered the day when she fell fron the stairs due to a sudden heart attack. She survived.. however due to heart complications, she passed on. She remembered a few days before her fall, her grandmother passed her the jade bracelet.

"Jiyeon, I wanna pass you this bracelet. I may not live long anymore and as my only granddaughter whom I loved most, I wanna give you this as a memory of me when I pass on..."

"Bona... please dun cry. Here... here's a tissue. Let me help you with the bracelet. I once work part time fixing all these beaded stuff...."

"By the way Bona, have you taken a look at Jiho?? I think he really, really likes you..." Miyeon said as she pieced in the beads into the string she got from her store.

"Oh really? How would you confirmed that?" Bona said softly as she got stunned by the answer.

"Oh well, lets just say that Seyoon cant shut his mouth. But, gotta be quick though. His ex is a senior in our department. Very very jealous, even after they broke up. Rumour is that she is still in love with him..." Miyeon replied.

"Oh... okay..." Bona replied as she suddenly felt a sudden urge to grab a cup noodle fron the store.

Continued to Ep. 5