Episode 3

When Jiyeon meets Jiyeon

When Jiyeon met Jiyeon - Ep3

Bona felt a breeze of cold air tinged into her bones. Suddenly she felt a cold touch at the back of her neck... Bona suddenly jumped and shrieked in fright....

"AHHHHHHHHHH.." Bona shrieked as she jumped.

The hand closed . Bona turned around to see a familiar face at the back. It was Mingyu...

"Sorry to make you stunned, Bona...." Mingyu became flustered as he apologised profusely in whispers towards her ear.

Bona looked around, as she saw a crowd of eyes looking towards her side, with questionable expressions thinking that she was crazy. Bona instantly loomed to the floor.

" Follow me... " Mingyu said as he pulled Bona out of the inquisitive stares. She followed Mingyu down the flight of stairs to a dark basement, and into a room that says... "Broadcasting club... “

Bona then noticed the label is yellowing. As she entered the room, she realised that the room is unkempt. The sofa was dusty and chairs were lying around everywhere. Mingyu then dusted the sofa with his bear hands, and grabbed Bona to sit down on the sofa.

He then sat down beside her and stared close into her eyes deeply... and seductively...

"Wait.... are you thinking of seducing me on my first day in university? Isn't it too early??" Bona said as she stared into Mingyu's eyes as she stared into his while giving a seductive pose.

Mingyu was taken aback. He suddenly broke out into loud laughters...." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.... seriously Bona, I have better taste then to seduce you right now as we are alone here.... Oh wait.... do you like me??" Mingyu said as he smiled, looking straight into Bona's eyes.

Bona then suddenly changed her pose, not trying to show that she is easy to fall in love..." By... by the way, why did u bring me into this old room?? " Bona said as she questioned Mingyu's purpose for bringing her here.

"If I tell you the truth, can you promise me not to be afraid??" Mingyu said as he stared straight into Bona's eyes.

"What do u mean?? Bona felt uncomfortable with Mingyu's distance between herself, but was feeling curious about his queries.

"That I..... I...." Mingyu said as he tried to find the words from his mouth...

Bona heard the sound from the door, as the door knob started to open up. Suddenly, she saw two figures by the door... It was Minji the cheerleader, and another male senior.

"Ouh.... there is some here... Let's go somewhere else...." Minji said as she left with the other male senior.

Bona looked around to turn towards Mingyu again.. But he wasnt there... Bona felt weird with Mingyu's ability of suddenly appearing and disappearing randomly. Feeling a bit afraid of loneliness, Bona head out of the room and head towards the hall.

"Where were you? I was looking for you around the hall and I felt lonely..." Kei said as she whispered angrily towards her friend.

The afternoon was filled with orientation activities, that Bona had forgotten all about her strange encounter with Mingyu at the dark basement room.

Evening arrived, and the orientation day became a full blast dance and drinking party. Bona and Kei had an enjoyable time dancing on the dancefloor. However Kei had too much of drinks given to her, so she spent most of her time in the toilet than on the dancefloor.

As Bona left the dancefloor, she lokked around for the fellow new friends.. They were still enjoying themselves and trying to get to know other friends in the same school.

Bona decided to walk into the park ti get some fresh air as she waited for Kei. Suddenly she felt a gust of mist breathing into her neck. The same as she felt at the flight of the staircase in the afternoon.

"Hi Bona... never thought you would leave the party... You seem to love crowds..." It was Mingyu again..

"Hi Senior. Where did you go just now? You seemed to disappear fast..." Bona asked as she was curious about his sudden appearance.

"Well, when I was in the ROK, I was in infantry... we have to move fast and quietly...This this is why I am called the Squirrel. Fast and quiet." Mingyu said as he jokingly tapped and put his hand on Bona's shoulder.

"Bona...." Mingyu asked again as his face turned serious suddenly.

"Yes senior. What do u need from me?" Bona asked as he felt Mingyu' cold hands on her shoulder.

"I need to tell you a secret... And I want you and Kei to know about this...." Mingyu said as his eyes went deep as he leaned over towards Bona's right ear.

As Mingyu leaned towards Bona, she felt really uncomfortable. She felt that temperatues suddenly dropped around her, and a syrong gust of wind blowing upon her. As if it was a scene of a horror movie...

"Senior, are you trying to seduce me. Just say the truth!!" Bona asked as she started to get annoyed with Mingyu's advances.

Suddenly Miyeon, Jiho and Seyoon appeared infront of her. Jiho gave a wave towards Bona while Seyoon was leaning on his back. Miyeon gave a puzzling look and seems curious about something..

"Beauty queen... who you were speaking to a moment earlier?? You seemed a little annoyed." Miyeon asked wih curiousity.

"There is a male senior beside me. Didnt you see??" Bona replied as she started to get irritated.

"Who?? I cant see anyone. Jiho, did you see anything?" Miyeon replied as ahe asked Jiho the same question. Jiho shooked his head as he started to hug his body, signalling the dro of temperature.

Jiyeon turned towards where Mingyu was standing. No one. Not even his shadow. Bona started to get puzzled about Mingyu's entity.

Continued to Ep. 4