Episode 2

When Jiyeon meets Jiyeon

When Jiyeon met Jiyeon - Ep2

"HEY.... WHOSE TRESPASSING... OWN UP NOW..." a loud male voicr boomed across the old corridor.

Pigtails and Beauty Queen ran towards the building exit. Pigtails stumbled upon an object on the floor and came crashing down...

"Urghh... blood..." Pigtails came wiping a bit of the bloodied scabs. Suddenly, a figure appeared at the far end of the corridor. Beauty Queen squealed.

"Hey students.... you are not supposed to hang around here..." the man said as he approached both girls. He extended his hand towards Pigtails..

"Here." As he lifted Pigtails up where she could comfortably stand.

"By the way, I should introcduce myself. Im Kim Mingyu, senior year in broadcasting" the good looking man said as he bows to the girls with his hands up on his chest.

Beauty Queen and Pigtails looked in awe. Quite a good looking man, tall, with brownish hair parted at the side. Flawless and fair skin. Must be one of the popular guys in campus.

"Hi... we actually have a similar name. Our name is Kim Jiyeon..." Beauty Queen said....

"Hmm... how about me giving you nicknames? You, the browned hair girl, be Bona, and you the glasses one, be named Kei...?" Mingyu said as he smiled towards the both of them.

Mingyu waves both of them good bye. So now Kim Jiyeon the beauty queen is officially called Bona and Kim Jiyeon the Pigtails, is officially Kei.

They eventually arrived at the orientation site, with tables set up for different departments, waiting to sign for their orientation day.

Both Kei and Bona eventually found the Broadcasting department table, which was filled with two of their seniors, a guy and a girl.

"Hey... look. Look at the brown haired girl... So beautiful. The other girl looks cute, but she doesnt know how to dress up prettily.." the guy said to the girl as she nodded in agreement.

"Hi... your names are..." the guy asked as he took out a pen to mark their attendence.

"Hmmm.. our names are the same... Kim Jiyeon. Maybe you would want to mark our nicknames instead. Put beside my name Bona, and her's Kei..." Bona said as she smiled towards the guy and the girl.

"Damn, that Bona smile... so dreamy. I think she would be the belle of the freshmen this year!!" the guy said to himself as he pounded his chest, checking signs of a "heart attack"

"Hi... my name is Miyeon... Lee Miyeon... I came from a co ed school in Daejeon... What about you?" A girl in red short hair, about 1.55m tall, which assumed to be Miyeon.

A guy in green shirt and blue pants introduced himself. "Hi, my name is Yoo Jiho. I came from Incheon but have been living in Seoul for the last 6 years. My dad works in a big IT company."

Another guy, wearing a blue Puma jersey and jeans introduced himself "Hi, Im Kim Seyoon. I actually love football alot. I joined broadcasting as I want to be a commentator... What about you?" Seyoon said as he turned to both Bona and Kei.

"Hi, our names are the same, and we happened to be neighbours in our dorm. Our name is Kim Jiyeon. You can call me Bona, and my friend here, Kei" Bona said as she turned to Kei, you shyed off as she saw Jiho smiling at her.

"Freshmen... do head to the gymnasium for your orientation day..." an announcement blared off the surroundings of the school.

The orientation day passed smoothly as the freshmen were introduced to faculty leaders and student body leader, and also videos of famous alumnis, who have made it after graduating from Segyung University.

Bona and Kei were looking for that suave senior whom they had met. But he was nowhere to be seen...

"Where is senior Mingyu by the way? He told us he is a broadcasting senior, but I have never seen him since morning...." Bona whispered to Kei as both looked around the gymnasium to see for his signs.

It was time for lunch, and lunch has been catered for. Bona, Kei, plus their new friends Jiho, Miyeon and Seyoon sat at a corner while eating their lunch.

" Guys, think we have to eat our fill for now. Heard there are physical activities for us soon. So I think we just fill up our tummies..." Jiho said as he was interrupted.

"Hi.... such cute faces you have... uhmm... By the way, I am Kim Minji, a second year student. Im also part of the cheerleading team. Am recruiting newbies to our team soon. Omo... u look stunning... Wait... did u participated in a beauty pagent on K channel this year??" a girl with long wavy black hair, tall, long legs, a decent body came sautering in..

" Yes I am," Bona replied.

" I DIDNT KNOW I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A BEAUTY QUEEN" Seyoon said as he rubbed his hands with glee.

Later on, the girls got changed into their t-shirts to participate in Orientation Games. As Bona left the toilet, she received a call. Bona took a peek on her screen and saw it was a private number.

Bona walked towards the staircase, and picked up the call..

"Hello, Jiyeon speaking. Who is there" Bona answered the phone.

All Bona heard was static sound. A few hellos and the call got cut off.

Suddenly Bona felt alone at the stairwell... The air felt chill and cold. Bona started to have goosebumps. The hair on her neck started to stand up. Bona decided to run away...

Suddenly...... she felt a cold hand touched her shoulder...

Bona then shrieked out in fear...

Continued to Ep. 3