Episode 1

When Jiyeon meets Jiyeon

When Jiyeon met Jiyeon - Ep1.

Its 11 am in the late summer morning in August.

A cross town train pulls up at the Yongsan Station in central Seoul as many commuters alight the train, where most people either on their way to work, school, or any other activities they might want to do in Seoul.

For some, its a new life ahead, especially those coming from the far flung places in Korea, looking for a better life and trying their luck in Seoul

Like a certain Kim Jiyeon, just nineteen years of age, a former beauty pagent from Daegu. Just a few weeks ago she got well known from a beauty pagent that was broadcasted live across the nation.

Although she didnt win the competition, she got well-known for her beautiful smiles, a smile that could get any men mesmerized on.

As Jiyeon pulled her luggage around Yongsan Station, she can't help looking lost in such a big station. Although it wasn't the first time being at Yongsan Station.

Jiyeon saw another confused individual in the station looking at the map. The girl, about the same height as her, with thick spectacles, dual ponytails by her side with a beige snow cap and wearing oversized shirts and pants scratching on her head. Jiyeon can't help but to ask her.

"Hi, I am kinda lost here. I need to go to Ogeum-dong from here. Do you know the way here..." Jiyeon said to the girl as she was kinda lost.

"I... don't know. I just don't like crowds. Im going there too. I am moving in there as I just moved from Incheon." the girl said as they walked together side by side.

They walked towards the platform and board the train going towards their destination.

The ponytailed girl them look hard at Jiyeon and grimaced." I find you very familiar. Like someone who appeared on television before."

"Oh... I actually participated in the teen pagent hosted by K Channel months ago. I am not sure whether you watched the show before," Jiyeon whispered as she did not want others to recognise her.

"I see. Hi, my name is Kim Jiyeon by the way. What's yours?" the ponytailed girl extended her hand for a handshake.

"Goodness, I am Kim Jiyeon too. Im born in 1995. And yours?" Beauty Queen Jiyeon said as she grabbed Ponytailed Jiyeon by her hands...

"ME TOO... I am going to Segyung University too. Studying broadcasting. Don't tell me....." Ponytailed Jiyeon said as her eyes glistened with glee.

"OH MO.... Me too.... What a coincidence. Same name, same age, and same course of studies. Maybe we are meant to be. And Im going to stay at Ogeum-dong too..."

The two girls happily chatted during their long journey to Ogeum-dong, that they didnt realised they have reached Ogeum Station.

" Guess we had a good time knowing each other. I hope to see you around Ogeum-Dong and see you in school. Lets go together next Monday shall we?" Beauty Queen Jiyeon said as she suggested to Ponytailed Jiyeon.

"Hmm.. I have part time work to do on that day. I have to do newspaper deliveries first before heading to school early."

"Okay, guess I see you in school then. Have fun" Beauty Queen said as she waved goodbye to Ponytail.

Monday finally arrived and Beauty Queen Jiyeon got all excited for school, that she woke up two hours early. Living alone for the first time wasn't easy for Jiyeon, as she had to make her own breakfast, do her own laundry and before leaving school, make a video call back home in Daegu, whom her parents wished her a good day ahead.

Jiyeon headed to school alone, which is a 20 min bis ride from her dorm. On the way, she met up with Pigtails. She grabbed her shoulders, and Pigtails squealed..

"You shocked me... why did you do that!!" Pigtails squealed as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Why you looked as if you have seen a ghost?" Beauty Queen said as she chuckled.

"I actually went to school and went to the wrong building. I got scared so I ran out here to have some air..." Pigtails said.

"Why dun we go there now? Let's go there...." Beauty queen said....

"Huh... But I-" Pigtails was cut off before she could say anything..

Before long, they arrived in front of the abandoned building inside the university compounds.

"Lets go in and discover. We might be using this as our hang out soon," Beauty Queen said as she pulled Pigtails into the building.

The place look old, smelled of rotting wood and what's shocking is, the whole place is charred and pitch black. As if the place has been burnt before.

" This doesn't look good. Beauty Queen, let's get out of here..." Pigtails squeaked, as she pulled beauty queen towards the building entrance.

As they head towards the exit, suddenly footsteps can be heared from the other corridor of the building...

"Beauty Queen, I think this doesnt look and sound good. Lets run...... RUN NOW..." Pigtails said.

Continued to Ep2.