Episode 6

When Jiyeon meets Jiyeon

When Jiyeon met Jiyeon - Ep6

"Oh no... wake up Jiho, wake up!!! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!" Bona said as she alerted the bystanders nearby the clock tower.

Jiho instantly dropped to the floor, looking pale and lifeless as if his soul was taken away from him. Bona shook in fright as she saw Jiho dropped to the floor.

Seyoon, Miyeon and Kei ran in to the scene. "Oh no... Jiho... wake up... wake up... oh please get an AMBULANCE!!" Miyeon slapped Jiho's face as she screamed for someone to call for the ambulance.

Seyoon called the ambulance as he ran to the side. Instantly, Minji and a petite girl sporting a blonde hair ran in as she drops her bag..

"Oppa ya... oppa ya.. wake up.. wake up..." the girl said as she was sobbing.

Bona spotted Mingyu from far. He was staring at the commotion without any emotions or tears. A gust of wind suddenly blew strongly. The students there suddenly shivered and looking around at the sudden gust of wind blewing and chilling to their bones.

Suddenly Jiho started coughing... "Urghhh... what had happened?" Jiho said as he kept coughing profusely.

"Oppa.. oppa you have woken up... Are you ok?? I was worried about you...." the blonde said as he hugged Jiho.

Jiho looked around and peeked at Bona. He then bowed to the floor and tried to stand up, but he didnt have the energy too.

"Jiho, I think you just sit here and wait for the ambulance to come. Would be good to do some checks to see any of your organs affected." Miyeon said as she was concerned about her friend.

"NO!! OPPA IS GOING BACK WITH ME..." the blonde shouted as she scowled at Miyeon.

"Go Won Sunbae... do you want to take responsibility if anything happens to Jiho oppa??" Miyeon warned blondie Go Won about the repercussions.

The ambulance arrived and took Jiho and accompanying Miyeon to the hospital. The blondie Go Won walk towards the ambulance. Before she left, she stared towarss Bona as if she was the main cause of the incident before she turned around and walked off.

Minji walk towards Bona and whispered to Bona...

"Don't ever cross Gowon, myself or any of the seniors. You wouldn't want to school again." Minji said as she held Bona's shoulder and walked off from the scene.

As the crowd left the scene, Bona felt another gust of win chilling her spine....

"What again sunbae? You almost killed a person there!!" Bona said to Mingyu as she tried not to let others know about their secret.

"It isnt my fault. The boy does not have a strong heart neither a strong soul. He is a weakling..." Mingyu answered as he smiled to Bona.

"By the way Bona, that was a great kiss. I just wanna taste your love. I feel that you are great looking....." Mingyu answered as he was interrupted.

"SHUT UP... Please don't bother me anymore. Please do not risk others' lives because of your self centered, selfish thoughts of yours. You are not one of us. Don't bother disturbing me again... GOODBYE!!" Bona shouted at Mingyu as she ran away from the scene, leaving Mingyu's spirit alone as he looked to the skies....

Bona and Kei decided to skip class today to see whether Jiho is alright. Miyeon has messaged them the hospital location at where herself and Jiho is at.

They found Jiho on the bed, alongside both his parents, Miyeon and the blondie Go Won by his side..

"Hi Bona, you are here..." Jiho said as he pushed up himself to face Bona. Miyeon turned and smiled while the Go Won the blondie stared wildly into Bona's eyes before excusing herself to the washroom.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Yoo. My name is Kim Jiyeon. You can call me Bona, as both myself and my friend Kei has the same name." Bona said as she introduced herself and Kei. Kei nodded and said a simple greeting to Jiho's parents.

"Ah.. Ic.. You must be his friend. Jiho has talked about the two girls with same names and he often spoke about both of you, especially you... You must be the girl who entered the beauty pagent few months ago....." Mr Yoo said as he praised Bona.

"Ah yes Mr Yoo... Sadly didnt won anything," Bona replied with nervousness.

"Its ok. I think both of us need to get going. Jiho, we will return later tonight for dinner. Have a good rest." Mrs Yoo said.

"And Bona-sshi. Please dun let Go Won come near my son. She is a nutcase." Mrs Yoo said as she whispered to Bona before she left.

Bona, Kei and Miyeon walked outside the rooms as they strolled to head home.

"By the way, I guessed you met Go Won. The unstable lunatic ex of Jiho.She is our senior, as Jiho oppa went to the Army first..." Miyeon said as she explained the story.

"Well, they looked good, aren't they?" Bona replied as she spoke softly, not letting Go Won hear the conversation. Kei just kept munching her peanits she brought from the vending machine.

"Urghh... Jiho forbade us to speak about her. The main cause of his frustrations during junior high. Luckily they broke off before his enlistment. But unfortunately came back again. Go Won asked to rekindle their relationship, but Jiho will never agree with it... " Miyeon explained as she chuckled it off.

"To te you the truth, Go Won does look like a duck sometimes. Don't both of you agreed?" Miyeon suggested as all three of them sniggered and chuckled.

Miyeon left for her work after both of them alighted at the same bus stop. Bona decided to accompany Kei first to her home.

While walking down the dark street with Kei, suddenly Bona felt a gust of wind blowing. and it felt chilly....

"Bona and Kei.... hi!!" It was Mingyu's voice. Bona then saw Mingyu sitting by the staicase.

"Sunbae, didnt I tell you not to hang out with us anymore!!" Bona said as she felt frustrated with Mingyu's appearance.

"Relax Bona. I appeared not because of you. But Kei is holding something on her wrist." Mingyu replied he smiled with his sparking eyes all concentrated on Bona.

"Bona, I guess I didnt tell u. Remember the wristband I was wearing? Its actually his" home"... " Kei replied slowly.

" What, you brought his home on your body? You should have threw it all away" Bona replied.

"Wait a minute. You knew all along he was a ghost??" Bona replied as she tried questioning Kei.

Continue to Episode7.