Chapter 7

I'm Not That Person (Anymore)

(Narrator's POV)

"How did this happen? Whu, what?" Mr. Kim was confused and at the same time worried.

"I'm not sure myself, but all I know was he helped her awhile ago. I think Yunho doesn't know Kara's identity yet. Mr. Jung must not have told him about her." Yuri explained.

"He didn't do any harm right?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Of course not, as a matter of fact, when I was searching for Kara I found her sleeping on the lap of Yunho, while Yunho in return was massaging her head. He was kind to her." Yuri answered.

"Well, I guess that's kind of a good response, but still... I think Kara is in trouble, if Mr. Jung ever tells Yunho about her and show her what she looks like, Yunho might harm Kara and he might even tell his father he met her." Mr. Jung suddenly stood up from his seat. "We have to call her father...now." 

Yuri nodded and dialed Mr. Choi's phone number. She waited and waited until she heard the line finally speaking up. She handed the phone to Mr. Kim.

"Good evening, this is Choi's Corp. This is Mr. Choi's secretary speaking, how may I help you?" the other line said.

"Oh yes, umm..may I speak to Mr. Choi?" Mr. Kim requested.

"May I know who this is?" the secretary asked.

"Tell him this is Mr. Kim."

"Oh alright. Sir Mr. Kim wants to speak to you." his secretary said.

The phone was then heard being transfered to Mr. Choi.

"Oh, Mr. Kim, how are you? Is Min You---I mean Kara doing good?" Mr. Choi asked happily.

"She's fine, she hasn't done any trouble around here." Mr. Kim answered.

"Oh well, that's a relief, so why are you calling?" Mr. Choi asked.

"It's about who Kara just met just awhile ago at the park." Mr. Kim said taking a deep breath.

"Oh, and who might that be?" Mr. Kim asked again.

"It's Mr. Jung's son, Jung Yunho."

Just with that name, Mr. Kim heard no response but just a heavy sigh on the end of the line.

"Go to my office now, tell me all about it." Mr. Kim finally spoke.

"Alright, see you there." then he hung up.

"I better go now to his office, take care of things here alright, especially Kara." Mr. Kim instructed Yuri. In return Yuri nodded. He then grabbed his coat and keys and drove to Choi Corporation.

When he arrived, he knocked on the door of Mr. Choi's office. 

"Come in." a voice told him.

He opened the door and saw Mr. Choi's face serious. He was working hard all day long but what really made him looked like that was because of the phone call awhile ago.

"Take a sit Mr.Kim" Mr. Choi pointed to a seat at the front of his desk. Mr. Kim nodded and sat down. 

(Mr. Choi's POV)

I took a heavy breath and exhaled deeply.

"So tell me everything." I looked at Mr. Kim

From there Mr. Kim told me the story of what Yuri told her until the time when Yuri knew 'his' name.

"...And so that's why we should be more alert and careful for the safety of Kara." Mr. Kim finished.

"I see....this is truthfully something we haven't expected to happen."

"I know, I barely don't know what we should do in case Yunho will know her." Mr. Kim worried.

"Let's just hope and pray Yunho will be a good guy and won't reveal to his father that he saw her. ALIVE." 

I was worried. Really worried. I just hope though that what I've just said will happen.

"But for now, I guess it's better if you don't let Kara come outside. You might not know, something bad might happen to her." I said to him.

"I understand. I'm sorry again, on behalf of Yuri, I apologize on what had just happened." Mr. Kim stood up and bowed.

"Please, don't blame yourself, this was all pure coincidence and an unlucky fate. I don't like to blame anyone so please rise up." I said while I helped Mr. Kim stand up straight again.

"Thank you for understanding." Mr. Kim said.

"It's fine, you can go home now, please have a safe journey home." I told him.

"I will, Goodbye Sir."

And from there I saw him closing the door and I just sat back to my swivel chair. I thought about what he just said. I imagined what would happen to the possibilities that Yunho and his father will come to Kara. I didn't want that. I don't want anything bad to happen to my baby girl.

"I'll take care of you and maintain you in a safe place." I said to myself as I was looking at my daughter's picture on my desk.

"I promise."

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I just updated like 3 times this day I think awesome!!!

Next chapter will be about those 2 so anticipate it!!!

Comments and subscriptions are completely loved by me....it made me want to update more....

So comment!!!!!