Chapter 5

I'm Not That Person (Anymore)

(Yunho's POV)

"Mister let's play."

I was surprised but quickly got over it when she held my hand leading us to the swings. She sat on the yellow swing as she pushed herself forward. I was just standing there since I feel a little awkward. 

"Mister, come on...it's fun." she said. She looked at me with glee in her eyes.

"Umm..okay.." was all i could say. I sat on the swing just beside her. Pushing myself a little.

"No no no mister..swing harder!!" she said. "Like this..." she emphasized her movements on the swing, soon enough it was at it's highest peak.

"Be careful --" I was cut off when I saw that she was almost falling forward (or whatever you call it) I immediately stood up and caught her for the second time.

"Oooffff..." she looked at me. "Now that's how you should swing..." she continued. She didn't look like she was scared or anything. It's like nothing even happened.

"Yah, but you almost fell." I said to her. Putting her down.

"Yes, but I wouldn't have, if you would just swing a little harder." she answered back.

"Oh, fine...it's my fault. Just don't do that again, please?" I pleaded her. She nodded. She went back to the swings and this time, she was slower. I also did the same..and soon it was an awkward time.

"Mister?" she suddenly asked.

"Yes?" I looked at her.

"What's your name?" she looked at me.

"My name is Yunho,  Jung Yunho." I said as I held my hand to her.

"Jung?? Ju-Jung??" she stuttered. Her eyes were closing as if she's remembering something. "Aaahhh!!!" she said quietly holding her head like she was having a massive headache.

I went up to her." Are you okay? Do you have headache?" I said as I placed my hands on her head, trying to massage it.

"I'm not really sure myself...but it really hurts..." she says as she holds her head tighter.

I don't know what came over me but I felt as if I had a hint of worry towards her.

"Come on, let's go to a bench, I'll make it better." I said. We went to the bench that I was sitting awhile ago. I sat first and told her to lie her head on my lap so that she won't have a hard time.I gently massaged her head and saw her eyes closing. 

(Kara's POV)

My head really hurts. I don't know why but as soon as I heard Yunho's real name, I just stuttered at his family name. As if it was something familiar. I didn't want to know since my head was hurting more and more. I winced in pain.

"Ssshhh...don't move too much." A man's voice said.

I realized then hands were massaging my forehead. It felt nice and gentle. I suddenly felt at ease. His hands massaged my temples. Round and round. I then felt myself getting sleepy and soon I was in dreamland. 

(Yunho's POV)

Is she sleeping? I took a look at her face and it answered my question. She is sleeping.

"I must have massaged to good." I muttered to myself.

I stopped massaging her and just her hair with my fingers. It was peaceful. I then overheard couples passing by us.

"Aww...babe, why can't you be like that guy...?" a lady holding her boyfriend's arm said pointing to me.

I didn't look up since I was hiding  a small blush.

"Well..if you like what he's doing....why don't you just date him rather than me?" her boyfriend said obviously pissed.

"Babe, I was just kidding come on..let's go..." the lady apologized and left.

'Couples' I thought to myself.

It was nearing about an hour since I came here. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate. I picked it up and it was the voice of my father.

"Yunho, glad you cam back safely. But why aren't you at home yet?" My father said.

"I just dropped by the park, but I'll be on my way. I was just taking a little break." I assured him.

"Oh well...please be home alright? The car will be there soon so I'll be expecting you." he said,

"Alright dad. Bye." I hung up my phone and put it back in my pocket.

I guess I have to wake her up then, but just as I was about to a person suddenly yelled towards my direction.

"KARA!!!" the lady said.

I felt her move and open her eyes. Well then, Kara must be her name. How pretty. The lady came closer and Kara then was sitting upright.

"Oh my Kara, don't scare me like that. I thought I've lost you." the lady  said.

"I'm sorry Yuri unnie, I promise I won't do that again." Kara replied to her rubbing her eyes.

Then the lady turned to me." I'm sorry if she had cost you trouble." Yuri said.

"Oh no, she didn't do any trouble. My name is Yunho by the way." I said and held out my hand.

"Yuri, I'm her(Kara) gurdian." Yuri said as she shook my hand too. "Well Kara, it's time to go home. It's getting late." Yuri said and took Kara away from me.

"Ok Unnie, thanks again Mister Yunho." Kara said in a cute tone.

"Please, it's alright...call me Yunho oppa or just Yunho." I said to her.

"Hihihihi.....Yunho oppa." she said with aegyo.

I felt happy and soon she was dragged off with Yuri until she was gone from my sight. I stood up and headed to the sidewalk where I was dropped off earlier.

"That was a nice day to start here in Korea." I sighed and waited for my van.