Chapter 1

I'm Not That Person (Anymore)

In this chapter it will be filled about her history and her accident. No Yunho for now.:(

(Narrator's POV)

"Ooh..pretty flowers."
 
Kara muttered as she was outside picking flowers. She giggles as she gathers every flower in her hands. She skips around like a child, very light and lively.
 
"You see this is why I didn't tell you that we've found her." Mr. Kim said to her father, Mr. Choi.
 
"I just never thought she would become like this after the accident."Mr. Choi said.
 
He then faced Mr. Kim "Please do not tell my daughter who the real her is and who are her parents. I have spoken to the people who are close to her and knows her, except the enemy, that she turned out like this. Don't tell them where she is, all I have asked them is that they have to treat her like she's dead now."
 
"I'll keep that promise for you, I promise you that no harm will come for her, I'll guard her with my life. Besides I owe your family so much for helping my family and me."Mr Kim assured him.
 
"You're welcome...well...I guess I have to go now, We might not talk for awhile due to some things I still have to solve. I'll go now. Please take care of her."
 
Mr. Choi waved waved to him and he waved back.
 
"Mr. Kim? Who is that man that you were talking to awhile ago?" Kara said with a baby voice. She was tugging on his sleeves.
 
"Oh nothing, he was just a visitor." He told her.
 
"Mr. Kim?!" she asked again.
 
"Yes?" he answered.
 
"I need to pee." Kara said flushing her red face.
 
"Owh...I see...I'll call Yuri alright?" Mr. Kim said.
 
They both went inside and Mr. Kim called Yuri, who happily went to him.
 
"Yuri, please accompany Kara to the restroom." he said.
 
"Alright Mr. Kim. Come now Kara." Yuri held out her hand and Kara took it then both of them disappeared going to the restroom.
 
Meanwhile, Mr.Kim went to his office. He went inside and sat comfortably on his swivel chair.
 
(Mr. Kim's POV)
 
'Sigh, what a week this was.' I thought to myself. I then went to my table and organized my files. I then came across Kara's files again. I sat back and took another look of her profile. All were lies except for her age, gender and birth date. Her name Kara, was just something I've thought to give to her, I saw this group in tv called KARA and there I called her that. Her real name? Choi Min Young. Quite afar from her alias name huh? At least she'll be safe. 
   The real her is really scary. Not the same person as today. This person before was a merciless, yet powerful woman. Being able to control the company and as well prevent conflicts from other companies was her job. Not a single person would dare to question her if it comes to business. It was always her. But things went well for the company and she was also kind to people when it's out of business topic.
 
But now...
 
After that accident, she has turned from a merciless woman to an innocent free-willing girl. But like a kid. A child. Yeah. A child. If it wasn't for me saving her, she would have died. I was lucky that I came across in that street, no one barely comes there. I saw her bleeding in the streets and from afar I saw 2 black vans, going away like nothing happened. I sent her to the hospital, but I didn't dare call her parents or else they'll worry. 
 
-Flashback-
 I was in the hospital, waiting outside the operating room. A doctor came out with blood stain on his clothes.
 
"She will be alright, it was considered a miracle that she didn't die, but she has lost a lot of blood and her head is pretty damaged." the doctor informed me.
 
"Blood? So that means I have to call her parents so that she'll be fine?" I said. I saw the doctor nod and I sighed.
 
'How am I going to tell them this?' I thought to myself. I dialed their number and soon I heard Mr. Choi's voice.
 
"Hello?." his voice answered.
 
"Umm...sir? this is Mr. Kim." i started.
 
"Oh, Mr. Kim it's so nice to talk to you again. How are you?" he asked.
 
"I'm alright, but..*sigh* there's something I need to talk to you about." 
 
"Oh what is it? you need help in something?" he said.
 
"Well, I'm not the one who needs help, it...it's your daughter who need you." I heard some shattered glass at the end of the phone. Then I was sure he had all ears for what I was going to say.
 
"What happened? Did something bad happen to her? Is she there with you? Where are you?"he asked really fast. I knew he panicked.
 
"She was in an accident. I don't know who did this to her. I'm at Seoul Hospital right now. Please hurry, she needs you."
 
With that I heard the line dead. So I waited for him. I then went to her room. Seeing a pale, injured Choi Min Young. It was not a good sight. I went to her side and examined her from head to toe. Soon, 20 minutes later, I heard the door open revealing a panting Mr. Choi. 
 
"I came....... h--ere ........as f--f-a-ast as.... I c-a-aan. W-w-what ha-happened ...to ...her?" He was still panting not to mention sweating.
 
He then went to Min Young's other side. her other hand.
 
"She was hit and run by 2 black vans. I thought she wouldn't make it, but I was happy I got here in time." i explained to him.
 
"SHE.....WHHHAATT???? Oh my, no..." he then looked to her. "I've lost your mother already and I surely don't want to lose the last gift she has given to me.. please...what can I do to make you alright?" he said with a compassionate look in his face,
 
"Well the doctor said..that she needs more blood, now this is why I called you here."
 
"You mean I have to donate blood to her? Alright I will....please tell the doctor, I don't want to lose time." he was determined.
 
I nodded and soon I called the doctor who examined her that there was someone who was willing to donate blood for her. We then proceeded with the operation.
 
2 hours passed. It was done. 2 beds were now in the room, one for Min Young and one for his father, Apparently, Mr. Choi fainted from the site of blood. Who knew that he was afraid of blood. I then went to Min Young's bed.
 
"Everything will be alright." I said as I caressed her cheek. Soon I heard my stomach grumbling. "I guess from this incident I haven't being taking you any notice." I said while patting my stomach.
 
I then went outside to grab some lunch. Lucky me there was a restaurant in front of the hospital. I went there but soon I saw that there were a lot of people there. The lines were pretty packed. I guess then I had to wait.
 
1 hour has passed and I finally got to eat my food. I enjoyed it. From there then i came back to the hospital and to her room, but only to find her--
 
-end of flashback-
 
*KNOCK KNOCK*
 
I was knocked out from my train of memories when I heard the door.
 
"Come in." I said straightening myself.
 
I saw Yuri holding Kara's hand. "Oh what is it Yuri?"
 
"Kara and I was just going to ask if we can go to the park." Yuri said while looking at Kara, who in return looked at me pleadingly.
 
"Mr.Kim...Unnie and me want to go to the park...Can we pweease go?" Kara said whining cutely.
 
"Owh alright...just be careful alright? Yuri...take good care of her don't ever leave her side okay?" I was serious about this. Noting of what may again happen to her.
 
Yuri nodded and understood since she, too, also knew the story behind her.
 
"Yey!!!Let's go Unnie!!!" Kara squealed and both of them said their 'Thank You's to me and left. After the door closed I sighed again.
 
"Only to find her father kneeling by her side as she wasn't breathing." I said quietly to myself. I didn't know myself either how that happened.
 
I asked Mr. Choi and he said he just woke up from his sleep only to find her mask not covering her nose. The doctors then said that she had no pulse and that she was dead.
 
-flashback-
"But how can that be? I just donated her blood and she was breathing well before this." Mr. Choi was enraged. 
 
"Sir, I'm sorry, but even though a person receives blood, she wasn't yet strong enough to gain life, and the mask was the only tool for her to keep her alive." the doctor explained thoroughly."I'm sorry."
 
Mr. Choi couldn't handle it anymore so he raged in tears and left the room only to see that he texted me that he will be at home. SULKING.
 
I didn't know what exactly happened but as soon as he left I went to her bed and took her hands. They were cold.
 
"Oh, God, please....help me....She's still young and still needs things to accomplish in life. I know that this is against your will in following the cycle of life. But please let her live. My dear friend has lost that one person he has loved and now you're taking Min Young away from him too. Please have mercy on him. Please...I'm praying and hoping beyond the impossible." I prayed hard. I knew that this was impossible to happen.
 
But because nothing happened and yet she still stayed the same I slowly let go of her hands...but then...I felt as if I felt her hands moving slowly. I looked at her.
 
"Min Young?" I called her. NOTHING.
 
I then shrugged it off and continued to let her hand slip off mine. Yet it moved again. From here I saw her twitching her eyes. My eyes widened.
 
Slowly her eyes were opening. I was shocked yet thankful and relieved. "Oh thank you GOD"
 
"Min Young?" I called to her. She then looked to my side. Eyes half opened.
 
"Who's Min Young?" she asked.
 
I was shocked, but I slowly let it go first and headed to the doctor. The doctor then at first didn't believe me but as soon as we both saw her seating up, he believed it was a miracle. A miracle indeed. I then asked the doctor to change her name to Kara to avoid what has happened to her. Amnesia.I also told him to continue with the so called Choi-Min-Young-is-dead story for her safety. I knew what I was doing and that I would tell Mr. Choi the news tomorrow morning. I'm just relieved that she's alive now, and all I need is to maintain her safe. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

a long chapter indeed. I decided to put this so that you'll get how the story will work and it can explain her behavior since you know her story.

I promise to put Yunho in either Chapter 2 or 3 but expect them.:)

 

COMMENTS ARE WIDELY ACCEPTED BY MEEE!!!!