Chapter 11

I'm Not That Person (Anymore)

(Yunho's POV)

Time passes by and it was getting late. I looked at Kara who was still sleeping on my shoulder. She was beautiful. Looking like an angel. I started to caress her jaw and cheek being careful not to touch her bruise. Her face was flawless and soft. I looked around the river and saw couples walking by and families passing by. I looked at the time and it was time for me to go back. Whether I like it or not, I had to wake her up.

"Kara~" I said as carefully waking her up.

She looked up and straightened herself.

"I'm sorry if I suddenly slept awhile ago." she said.

"That's alright, you probably needed it." I told her. "I'm sorry, but I have to get going now." I continued as we both stood up.

"Oh, it's alright. Thanks for listening." she bowed to me.

"Oh no..please don't bow..someone might see." I pleaded to her. She got up and giggled.

"Well, I might as well get going." she said almost walking away.

"Oh, let me accompany you...my car's still parked beside the park anyway." I said as I grabbed her wrist. She just smiled and nodded.

We walked then going back. I realized it was kind of breezy and saw that she was shivering a little so I took off my jacket and held it  around her shoulders. She was shocked at first but quickly accepted because she knew now how cold it was.

"Thank you." she said looking at me.

"Your welcome." I replied to her.

"Oppa, do you think I'm bad? I mean on what I just did just now?" she suddenly asked me.

"Well, all I can say is that even though it's kind of harsh of what you did and what she did to you, I think you just wanted to express that emotion you felt inside. I mean we're all humans here anyways so it's free to express your own thoughts. But remember, before you jump in to conclusions---"

"What's conclusions?" she asked me.

"Oh, well conclusions are like your final decisions on some things." I answered her.

"Oh, okay." she said.

"Anyways, as I was saying, you shouldn't jump onto conclusions like that. Talk it over, don't let irritation and anger come over you. Okay?" I looked at her.

"Okay, I promise. Thank you Yunho Oppa." she said smiling.

We arrived then at the park.

"Well, here's my stop, bye now." She said waving to me.

"WAAIT." I shouted but not that loud. "Can I...like...take a picture of you, I mean just for a memory." I continued. I was nervous on the inside because it was first time doing this.

"Okay." she happily answered and posed for the camera.

I grabbed my phone from my topic and took a picture of her and saved it. She looked really pretty.

"Thanks." I told her.

"No problem." she answered.

"KARA!!!" Someone from the distance shouted. It was her, Yuri. She was coming to our direction when she spotted me and Kara.

"I'll take your advice Yunho oppa thanks." she said to me before she came to Yuri.

I just smiled to her and went to my car. Taking a last look at her talking to Yuri who was crying. They hugged and I just thought they'd already resolved the problem. I smiled and hopped inside my car and started the engine. I drove off with a smile on my face. I then heard my phone ringing. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Oh, Yun, It's Jae...Hey where are you? You suddenly disappeared." he said.

"Oh, I just went somewhere for awhile. I needed to get out. 3 weeks of work is really exhausting." I explained to him.

"Oh, Well, me and the guys are planning if you want to join us tomorrow on the beach. Do you want to come?" he invited me.

"I still have to see if there's no other work for me when I come back." I told him.

"Okay, but if you make up your mind, give me  a call alright?" he said in the other line.

"I will, oh and Jae, guess what?...I met her again." I told him.

"Who? Kara? Omo....why didn't you call me sheesh you're so mean. I've been telling you about that ever since you told me you met her." he whined.

"I know, I'm sorry, it's just that she seemed a little down lately." 

"Oh, is that it? Well...okay, I forgive you but still...." I heard a 'tsk' on the other side of the line.

"Don't worry Jae, this time I have a picture of her so you can see her." I told him.

"Really? That's good at least you did that. Show it to me when you come back here alright?" he sounded happy.

"Of course. Bye Jae." I said.

"Bye Yun." he replied and hung up.

I drove my car with her face in my mind. I sighed happily as I got to the mansion.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay I know it's kind of short-ish and I'm sorry...at least I made an update.

Well it's nearing Christmas and I just want to greet all the readers and you a Merry Christmas Eve and a Happy Holidays!!!!!

God Bless to you all.