Chapter 2

I'm Not That Person (Anymore)

-At th office-

(no one's POV)

Mr. Jung, the head of Jung Corporations, was talking to his co-workers about his son coming back to Korea.

"Alright as all of you know , my son Jung Yunho will be returning home later. I expect that all of you will greet him well." Mr. Jung announced.

"Yes." everyone said nodding.

"Also.."he looked doown. "You already know or heard the news of our rival company right?" he asked them seriously.

Everyone just nodded and looked at him.

"Well I'm happy to say that 'she' has finally got out from our lives...PERMANENTLY." he emphasized the last word.

"Finally, we're able to go easily now on getting Choi Corporations down." one employee said.

"I know it's been awhile. 'She's' been giving us a hard time to all of us through the years." another one said.

Soon everyone was murmuring alot of stuff with smiles and signs of relief on their faces.

"But are you really sure she is dead?" the male employee asked aloud allowing to be heard by Mr. Jung.

"I am sure she is, though I didn't go to her funeral since I am not invited." Mr Jung answered him.

"How? How would you know then that she is dead?" the same employee asked him.

Mr. Jung breathed heavily and answered him.

"I went to her in the hospital, secretly, I knew that she wasn't dead since I saw that someone helped her when she was on the road right then I knew she was still breathing." he said.

"But I thought we-" one of the employee said but was cut off.

"Me too, I thought she died. Anyways, I went to the hospital and dressed myself as a nurse to not arouse suspicion. I asked a nurse there where 'her' room is. She gave it to me due to my fake stories. I got to her room and there I saw a lifeless girl. I released the breathing mask she was using for her to breath in and there I saw she had a hard time getting air. I left the room as soon as possible, but before that I heard the monitor beep long and there I was assured. She was dead. " Mr. Jung assured them the plan worked and it was he himself who killed her.

Everyone just nodded and shared a slight smile and so the meeting continued in business manner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yiippeee .....chapter 2 yey:) hehehe..im in school updating this story..good thing we have library period....

 

Comment please...tell me...how is it???