Chapter 6

I'm Not That Person (Anymore)

(Yunho's POV)

I waited for the van I then saw the van coming towards me and out came my 2 bodyguards.

"Sir, let's go." They opened the van door and sped off to the mansion.

(Narrator's POV)

Meanwhile at the mansion. Maids, butlers and workers organized the mansion for the coming of the son of Mr. Jung. Noises and voices of people ordering were heard. 

"Make sure everything is neat and tidy when he gets here." Mr. Jung instructed his butler, Mr. Han.

"Yes sir." Mr. Han responded. "Well,you heard him, make sure Young Master's bedroom is organized well." he said to the maids.

"Yes Mr. Han." they replied to him. All of them going in separate directions.

Mr. Han has been the butler for the Jung's for along time. You can say he has stayed there even before Yunho was born. He was a loyal and a trust worthy butler and friend to the Jung Family. Yunho even treats him as his second father. So you can say he is now part of their family.

After minutes of preparation, they heard the gates opening and a van honking infront of their door.

"Young Master has arrived." Mr. Han declared.

The family including Mr. Han went outside to greet Yunho who now got outside of the van.

"Yunho dear, how are you? My you have grown into a real man." Yunho's mom hugged him.

Yunho returned the hug and smiled. "It's been awhile I know."

"Hey Yunho, glad you finally came back after those years. I miss Oppa so much!" his younger sister said also hugging him.

"Sorry little sis, don't worry I'll make it up to you after those years." he said also hugging her but quickly turned to look at his father who was smiling too.

"My son, I remembered when I was this handsome in your years, no wonder your mom married me." He commented. Earning a slap on the arm by his wife who quickly wrapped herself in his husband's arms. Snuggling.

"Dad, you don't have to tell me that again. Same as always." Yunho said.

"Young Master, it's nice you came back home safely." Mr. Han said. Yunho turned to his attention.

"Mr. Han, Didn't  I tell you to stop calling me Young Master?" Yunho said looking at Mr. Han who now was embarrassed. 

"I'm sorry Young--, I mean Yunho." Mr Han said. "Please let us all come inside, the maids and the workers are there to greet you for your arrival."

"Is that really necessary?" Yunho asked.

"Yunho....just let it be," Mr. Jung said.

They entered the household and was greeted with a line of maids.

"Welcome back Young Master." they all chorused.

"Thank you all for your patience." Yunho greeted them. "Dad, I'll be in my room to take a rest first. It's been a day for me."

"Alright, take a good rest." his father said. "Please do not let anyone disturb him while he's in his room, Mr. Han." Mr. Jung instructed the butler.

"Yes sir. This way Yunho." Mr. Han led Yunho to his room.

"If you need anything sir, just give a call alright?" Mr. Han said.

"Of course, thank you so much." Yunho said and went inside his room.

"Aaaahhhhh.....bed!!!" he said as he slumped heavily on the bed. "I missed you so much."

-Meanwhile at Kara's place-

"This is yummy!" Kara said as she ate a spoonful of soup.

"Glad that you liked it." Yuri said as she was feeding Kara.

Kara wasn't eating alone she was eating with a bunch of kids and some teens who were like her. Mentally challenged.

"Kara?" Yuri said breaking the silence between them.

"Yes unnie?" Kara replied with a mouthful of chicken still left in . Yuri chuckled and helped Kara clean .

"Thank you, sorry about that." Kara apologized.

"That's alright." Yuri said as she continues to wipe Kara's side of .

"What is it Unnie? You were going to say something awhile ago." Kara continued.

"Oh, about that, who was that man you were with awhile ago?" Yuri told her.

"Oh, that man. He was kind, he helped when I was about to fall off the slide and swing. I'm thankful that I got to meet him." Kara explained smiling at her story.

"Oh, he seems nice, it's a good thing it's him that you met and not any bad people. But always be careful who you wander off with, you might not know...something bad might happen to you." she lectured Kara.

"Oh, unnie, don't worry about me. I'm a big girl already. I know who is bad and who's not." Kara said with a reassuring smile.

"Alright. But did you happen to know the name of that man who just saved you?" Yuri asked as she held a spoon with soup ready to feed Kara.

"Oh yes, his name is Yunho. Jung Yunho." Kara said.

Yuri suddenly dropped the spoon on the ground upon hearing the name.

"No it can't be" Yuri mumbled to herself.

"Unnie are you okay?" Kara said waving her hands on Yuri's face.

Yuri then snapped out of it and saw that all the people in the table looking at her. Mr. Kim suddenly saw what had happened and rushed to Yuri's side.

"Yuri, are you alright?" Mr. Kim said picking up the spoon on the flower.

"I'm sorry about that Mr. Kim, I'm just going to my room first." Yuri said leaving Kara confused and Mr. Kim worried.

"Yuri unnie must be tired." Kara said breaking the silence.

"Yes she might be. Come on Kara, let's prepare you for bed." Mr. Kim held her hand and guided her to her room.

"Goodnight Mr. Kim." Kara said and shut the lights. Mr. Kim smiled and closed the doors. 

Upon going down the stairs he noticed Yuri by the side of the staircase with a serious face.

"What's wrong Yuri. Something happened? Are you--" He was cut off.

"Mr. Kim, I have to tell you something really important."  she said. Mr. Kim understood and they both went to his office.

"What is it about?" Mr. Kim asked as he sat on his swivel chair.

"It's about a Jung." Yuri stated.

Mr. Kim's eyes widened and listened more carefully. "And what about them?"

"Their son has arrived." she continued.

"I see, but I don't know how it would be such a big deal, I mean --" he was cut off.

"Their son Jung Yunho met Kara in the park." she said.

"Whhhaaaatttt???" Mr. Kim asked wide eyed. He couldn't believe it himself.