First day in school

The Married Life Of An Innocent Man

 

CHAPTER NINE

 

---ONE MONTH LATER---

 

Jin Young is going to school after one month, Min Young and Young Bae not receiving threats. They still happy; little did they know that someone will do his plan.

 

“Later this day, I’m going to do my plan. Bwahaha!” He muttered.

 

Min Young and Young Bae accompanied Jin Young to her school. Jin Young kissed her parents and hugged. She bid her goodbye and went to her room.

 

Min Young and Young Bae went back to their house. Young Bae kissed Min Young and smiled.

 

“I’m going to work now, Yeobo. Call me if there’s something wrong.” Young Bae said. Min Young nodded.

 

Young Bae smiled and went to the car and made his way to his company.

 

Min Young change her clothes and made her way to the mall. She’ll buy groceries. While strolling around, she bumps into someone and apologizes to him.

 

“Mianhae.” Min Young said and bowed.

 

When she looked at the person, he went off immediately, with a smirk in his face.

 

“Strange. He didn’t say “it’s okay” or anything.” Min Young said to herself. She continues to stroll then she looked at her watch. Two hours before Jin Young’s dismissal.

 

Min Young went to their house and arranges the groceries she bought. Because of tiredness she went to their room and took a nap.

 

~O~

 

Jin Young is happily waiting for her mom to arrive. Someone is watching Jin Young hesitating if he’ll go talk to Jin Young or not. But he still go out of his car and went closer to Jin Young.

 

“Annyeong!” He said cheerfully. Jin Young looked at him.

 

“Who are you?” Jin Young asked in curiosity.

 

“Oh yeah, my name is Yang Sam Ju. But call me Sam Ju oppa. I’m your new friend.” Sam Ju said and gives his charming smile.

 

“Friend?” Jin Young asked. Sam Ju nodded. Jin Young smiled.

 

“You’re Jin Young right? Dong Jin Young?” Sam Ju asked. Jin Young nodded.

 

“Your mom is still not here?” Sam Ju asked. Jin Young nodded.

 

“Okay. Do you want an ice cream?” Sam Ju asked. Jin Young smiled widely.

 

“Yes. But I don’t have money.” Jin Young answered sadly.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll treat you Jin Young. I’m your friend remember?” Sam Ju said which made Jin Young happy.

 

Seungri notice Jin Young and went to her. Seungri greeted Jin Young; she smiled when she saw Seungri. She greeted back and Seungri smiled.

 

“Ri, this is Sam Ju oppa. He’s my new friend.” Jin Young introduced. Seungri greeted Sam Ju and smiled. Sam Ju smiled back. Seungri dragged Jin Young away and smiled Sam Ju.

 

“Jin Young!” Seungri called. Jin Young turned her attention to him.

 

“Why are you calling him oppa? I’m months older than you, you should call me “Oppa” too.” Seungri said with aegyo. Jin Young smiled.

 

“You’re so cute, Ri! Keke~ I don’t want to call you Oppa.” Jin Young said and stuck her tongue. Seungri pouted.

 

“Why don’t you call me oppa?” Seungri asked.

 

“Because you’re special. Keke~” Jin Young answered, Seungri blush.

 

“Oh, Seungri your mom is there. You should go home now.” Jin Young said. Seungri turned his head and saw his mom.

 

“Do you want to come with us?” Seungri asked. Jin Young shook her head.

 

“I’ll wait Omma here.” Jin Young said and smiled. Seungri nodded.

 

After that Seungri went off with his mom. Jin Young went back to her spot earlier. Sam Ju is still there, waiting for her.

 

“Do you still want ice cream?” Sam Ju asked. Jin Young shook her head.

 

“Omma is there now.” Jin Young said and point at the girl walking. Sam Ju widens his eyes and went off.

 

*Min Young can’t see me. I’ll let her surprise when I did my plan. Bwahaha.* Sam Ju thought.

 

“Omma!” Jin Young called. Min Young run to her and hugged her.

 

“Mianhae Jin Young. Omma is late. Keke~” Min Young said.

 

“Aniyo. Omma is not late!” Jin Young replied and smiled.

 

They made their way to their house and Min Young change Jin Young’s clothes. After changing, Jin Young took one of her notebook and went to Min Young.

 

“Omma! Look at this! I got a star!” Jin Young said happily. Min Young chuckled at Jin Young.

 

“Wow. Jin Young is very good! You’re doing well at school, my ttal.” Min Young said. Jin Young smiled.

 

“What else did you do?” Min Young asked.

 

“Oh, Omma. We draw, write, read and color. I draw Omma, Appa and Jin Young! Look at this Omma.” Jin Young said and took the paper with drawing and gave it to Min Young. Min Young chuckled.

 

“Omma, I have a new friend. His name is Sam Ju! He’s really nice!” Jin Young said cheerfully.

 

“Really? But how do you sure he’s nice?” Min Young asked. Jin Young shrugged her shoulders.

 

“Jin Young listening to Omma. Don’t talk to strangers, okay?” Min Young said to her daughter.

 

“But Omma, he’s not stranger. He’s my friend!” Jin Young said cutely. Min Young fake a smile.