CHAPTER ELEVEN

The Married Life Of An Innocent Man

 

Young Bae and Min Young looked at each other and rapidly went to the living room, leaving the plates. They saw the door wide open; Jin Young is nowhere to be seen. Min Young run outside, Young Bae is behind her.

 

They went to Seungri’s house and ask for her but Jin Young is not there.

 

“Um. Where is Jin Young?” Seungri came down and asked Min Young.

 

“We don’t know. We’re finding her.” Min Young answered.

 

Being a 5 year old, Seungri can’t understand what is happening but he’s a smart kid that he can sense that something happened to his best friend, Jin Young.

 

Min Young and Young Bae continued to find Jin Young; they even called Ha Chan and Seunghyun to tell them that Jin Young is nowhere to be seen.

 

“Arasso, we’re on our way. Bye.” Ha Chan replied and hung up.

 

Ha Chan and Seunghyun went to Dong’s residence and Ha Chan comforted Min Young while Young Bae and Seunghyun made their way to the police to report that Jin Young is missing.

 

While on the other hand, Min Young’s phone suddenly rang and Ha Chan went for it and hand it to Min Young.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Min Young said and wipes her tears.

 

“Do you want to see your beloved daughter, Min Young, my love?” the speaker said which made Min Young’s eyes widen.

 

“Where’s my daughter? Who are you?” Min Young answered panicked. Ha Chan looked at Min Young.

 

“Don’t worry, she’s alive and safe. And no need to introduce myself, you already knows me.” the speaker said and chuckled.

 

“I don’t care about you right now; all I need is to hear my daughter.” Min Young retorted.

 

“Alright, here she is.” The speaker spoke.

 

“Omma! Jin Young is scared! It’s dark! I want mommy!” Jin Young cried.

 

“Shh. Don’t worry, Jin Young. We’ll save you. Saranghae.” Min Young assured and smiled, knowing that Jin Young is safe.

 

“Alright. That’s enough. So, if you want to see your daughter again, follow my instructions.” The speaker said.

 

“Okay. What is it?” Min Young answered.

 

“Listen carefully, Min Young. You need to go at the address that I’ll give to you. Don’t tell to anyone ESPECIALLY the police; don’t tell to your husband also. Go to the address ALONE.” The speaker said and hung up.

 

Min Young stared at her phone and she looked at Ha Chan.

 

“So who is it?” Ha Chan asked worriedly.

 

“It’s…”

 

“Don’t tell to anyone” Min Young remembered what he said.

 

“It’s nothing, just some crazy person out there.” Min Young replied and smiled at Ha Chan.

 

“I’ll sleep now, unnie.” Min Young smiled and went upstairs.

 

Min Young’s phone rang which means a message. She looked at it and read the message. It’s from the same number earlier, saying the address.

 

“Should I tell this to Young Bae? Aish! What should I do?” Min Young mentally said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYEONG SUBBIES!!! *waves and smiles* Another update! Wait for the next chapter, neh? Hope you enjoyed this chapter! We love you! =D