Jin Young's Birth Day!!!

The Married Life Of An Innocent Man

Min Young and Young Bae woke up very early, they are preparing for their daughter’s birthday. They didn’t wake up Jin Young. Usually, Jin Young is waking early but because the couple still awake late, Jin Young slept late.

 

Min Young called Ha Chan, Young Bae called Seung Hyun. After some minute, Ha Chan and Seung Hyun arrived with their daughter, Seul Jung.

 

Ha Chan and Min Young cook the favorite food of Jin Young. Seung Hyun and Young Bae set the tables and chair. There have a balloons and a tarpaulin that have “SAENGIL CHUKHA HAMNIDA JIN YOUNG!” in it.

 

Seul Jung is just sitting on the coach, playing her Barbie doll.

 

After preparing, Min Young went to Jin Young’s room and wakes her up. Jin Young is still not know what the event is, she just asks her mom where they going because they all dress up. Jin Young doesn’t know that Seung Hyun, Ha Chan and Seul Jung are at their house.

 

Jin Young is all dress up and they’re going downstairs. While Jin Young and Min Young are still on the stairs, Jin Young saw her eemo, samchon and cousin. Jin Young rapidly run and went to her eemo.

 

“Eemo! Unnie! Samchon!” Jin Young yelled and run. She hugged her eemo, unnie and samchon.

 

“Jin Young!” They said and smiled.

 

“Why are you all here, Eemo?” Jin Young asked.

 

“Well, someone here is her birthday today.” Seung Hyun said and looks at Jin Young. Jin Young became curious. Ha Chan laugh and smiled at Jin Young.

 

Then their other family relatives and friends arrive, greeting Jin Young a Happy Birthday. Jin Young is shocked that her Birthday is today. Their family and friends gave Jin Young gifts.

 

“Jin Young! Saengil Chukha Hamnida!” Seungri went to Jin Young and greeted her. Seungri gave her a gift and smiled. Jin Young accept his gift and hugged him, Seungri hugged her back.

 

“Gumawo Ri!” Jin Young thank him and grin happily. They let go and went to garden.

 

The birthday party of Jin Young is held in their garden. The party started and they played games. Jin Young blown her cake then, Min Young and Young Bae told their wish for their daughter. After that, they started eating happily.

 

After eating, they opened others Jin Young’s gifts. Jin Young is really happy to her gifts. Then the children played, while their parents are talking.

 

The party reaches 2 hours; the visitors are going home one by one. Ha Chan, Seung Hyun and Seul Jung are staying to Min Young and Young Bae’s house because Jin Young wants them to stay.

 

~O~

 

Min Young wash Jin Young up and change her into her pajamas. Jin Young went to living room carried her panda stuff toy.

 

“Why are you still awake Jin Young?” Ha Chan asked. She carried Jin Young and they sat on the couch.

 

“I can’t sleep Eemo.” Jin Young answered and hugged her stuff toy. Ha Chan smiled and looked at Jin Young’s stuff toy.

 

“Who gave you that cute stuff toy?” Ha Chan asked and smiled. Jin Young grin.

 

“Seungri! It’s cute, right Eemo?” Jin Young answered happily. Ha Chan chuckled and nodded.

 

“Yes Jin Young. It’s cute, like you.” Ha Chan said and smiled.

 

“Jin Young, why are you here?” Min Young asked. Min Young went out of the kitchen and saw Jin Young.

 

“I can’t sleep, Omma. Can you ask Appa if he can sing for me, Omma?” Jin Young asked cutely. Min Young and Ha Chan chuckles and Min Young nodded.

 

“Okay Jin Young. Omma will ask Appa. Let’s call Appa then.” Min Young said and reaches for Jin Young’s hand.

 

“Ha Chan unnie, you should sleep too. Where’s Seung Hyun oppa?” Min Young asked Ha Chan.

 

“Okay. And Seung Hyun is in the room.” Ha Chan answered and smiled.

 

They went upstairs and went to their own room. Min Young and Jin Young called Young Bae. They went to Jin Young’s room.

 

“Appa, sing for me!” Jin Young exclaims and smiled. Jin Young lied on her bed.

 

“Okay, Appa will sing for you.” Young Bae said and smiled back.

 

Young Bae started singing, soon enough Jin Young already asleep. Young Bae went out of Jin Young’s room and closes the room quietly. He went back of their room.

 

“Jin Young is asleep now?” Min Young asked. Young Bae nodded and lied beside Min Young.

 

“Let’s sleep now, Yeobo.” Young Bae said and hugged Min Young. Min Young hugged him back and they sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!!! Updated!!! hope you like it dont forget to leave your comments!!!