CHAPTER TEN

The Married Life Of An Innocent Man

 

 

MIN YOUNG’S POV

It’s been a week since Jin Young told me about this guy. I’m really worried about my daughter. I don’t trust this stranger guy. I have a bad feeling about this freaking guy.

 

Jin Young is still telling me a story that every time I fetch her late, this friend of hers is with her and buying her favorite ice cream. Seungri even told me that he always sees this guy waiting for Jin Young.

 

AUTHOR’S POV

Min Young discusses it to her husband. They both become worried about their daughter. He may be a good guy for Jin Young but for them, they still need to make sure that he doesn’t have intensions to hurt her.

 

Young Bae remembered about the threat.

 

“Yeobo, what if this guy is connected with this threat last month? What if our daughter is his first target? I don’t want to lose both of you.” Young Bae looks at her with worried eyes.

 

“Yeobo, don’t think that way. You’re not going to lose us.” Min Young assumed and kisses Young Bae.

 

“Omma?” Jin Young knocks on their door.

 

Young Bae and Min Young opened the door to see their daughter pouting cutely. They smiled at their daughter and it seems like their stress went away because of their daughter’s cuteness.

 

“Omma, appa, I’m hungry.” Jin Young pouted and caresses her little tummy.

 

Min Young chuckled and kisses Jin Young in the cheeks and she looked at Young Bae.

 

“Arasso, Young Bae appa will cook for us.” Min Young exclaimed and smiles cheeky at Young Bae.

 

“Aigoo.~ Arraso, wait for appa. I’ll cook us dinner.” Young Bae responded.

 

They went to the kitchen and watch Young Bae to cook their dinner. Jin Young knew how to parents. She always do that to them. Then Jin Young talk about her classmates, friends, teacher and school. Every time she always talks about how she gets well in school and her parents smiles. They’re really happy to know that their daughter is doing well in school.

 

As soon as Young Bae finished cooking, they start to eat. After eating, they wash the plates together. Jin Young is just playing with the water, while her parents are sweetly washing the plates. Then suddenly, there’s a knock in the door.

 

“Oh, are you expecting someone to come, Yeobo?” Min Young asked and looked at Young Bae.

 

“Ani.” Young Bae answered shortly.

 

“Omma, Appa, I’ll just open the door.” Jin Young smile cutely and jump on the chair.

 

“Aish. Jin Young is so hyper today.” Young Bae stated and they both chuckled.

 

“AHHH!!! OMMA! APPA!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey subbies! It's been a long time since we updated. We're so busy with our school works. So here's a short update! Sorry if it's short. But we're update soon! Bye for now! :D