Visit

The Married Life Of An Innocent Man

 

Young Bae woke up early and went to the bathroom. He freshens’ up and dress up. After dressing up, he went to the kitchen to make a breakfast for him. He made a breakfast to his family too.

 

He leaves a note in the nightstand and kisses his wife in the forehead. He went to his daughter’s room and kisses her in the forehead too.

 

After that, he went to their car and went off to his work. Young Bae is a CEO of one of the biggest company on South Korea. Even though he has a lot of works, he still has time to his family.

 

~O~

 

Min Young woke up because of her daughter’s noise. Jin Young went to her parent’s room and made a noise just to wake her mom.

 

“What’s wrong, Jin Young?” Min Young asked, half asleep.

 

“Omma! I’m hungry! Appa went off to work already, I think.” Jin Young replied and pouted.

 

“Aigoo, alright. I’m going to freshen up first. Come to Omma, I’m going to freshen up you too.” Min Young said and took Jin Young’s hand.

 

They went to the bathroom and freshens’ up. After doing their morning routine, they went to the dining room and saw a note.

 

To my lovely wife,

 

Good Morning! Yeobo, I made a breakfast for you and Jin Young. I went off to work already. Just heat it again. Don’t eat cold food. ;)

 

I Love You both! :D

 

Young Bae

 

Min Young smiled that makes Jin Young curious.

 

“Omma! What’s that?” Jin Young asked.

 

“It’s a note that your Appa wrote. He said, he made a breakfast for us. Let’s heat again okay?” Min Young replied to her daughter’s question.

 

“Okay! Omma! Let’s eat now, I’m really hungry!” Jin Young said and pouted.

 

They heat the food and eat. While Jin Young is eating, Min Young thought for a while.

 

“Jin Young, do you want to visit Appa?” Min Young said and smiled.

 

“Yes Omma!” Jin Young said and nodded.

 

“Let’s make a lunch for him, okay?” Min Young said and Jin Young nodded, happily.

 

After eating breakfast, they went to the living room and watch a television. Min Young is flipping the channel while Jin Young is waiting for her mother to stop flipping. After a while, Min Young stop and they watch cartoons because Jin Young wants to watch it.

 

---After 2 hours---

 

After watching cartoons, Min Young went to the kitchen and cooks some food for his husband, while Jin Young is still in the living room, watching cartoons.

 

Min Young cooked Chadol Baki(Sliced Beef Brisket) and Saewoo Bokumbop(Shrimp Fried Rice)

 

After cooking, Min Young change into this: http://new.wholesale-dress.net/pop-v-neck-special-design-t-shirt-white-g1436924.html

 

Min Young called Jin Young and Min Young change Jin Young’s clothes into this: http://www.dhgate.com/girls-dresses-bowknot-cake-stripes-one-piece/p-ff808081306e94a00130867bff3f4772.html

 

After dressing up, Min Young took the lunch box and places it in one bag. They went out of their house and called a cab. They told the driver where they’ll go and the driver starts the cab.

 

~O~

 

They went out of the cub and Min Young paid the driver. They went in the big company.

 

Min Young and Jin Young went to the receptionist.

 

“Where’s Young Bae?” Min Young asked.

 

“He’s in his office, ma’am” The receptionist said.

 

“Okay.” Min Young smiled.

 

They went to Young Bae’s office and knocked.

 

“Come in!” Young Bae said and Min Young opened the door.

 

Young Bae looked at the person who went in and smiled.

 

“Annyeong, Yeobo!” Young Bae said and stood up.

 

“Annyeong!” Min Young said and went closer to him.

 

“Appa! I miss you!” Jin Young almost yelled and went to Young Bae.

 

Young Bae and Min Young giggled.

 

“You already miss Appa?” Young Bae asked and Jin Young nodded.

 

“Did your Omma miss me too?” Young Bae asked Jin Young and she nodded.

 

“Omma misses Appa a lot!” Jin Young said and smiled.

 

“You. Little naughty girl.” Min Young said and chuckled.

 

“Well, did you really miss me?” Young Bae turned to Min Young and asked.

 

“A little?” Min Young said and chuckled.

 

“Here, I cook this for you. Eat this for your lunch.” Min Young said and gave the lunch box.

 

“Did you eat already?” Young Bae asked and Min Young shook her head.

 

“Let’s eat together!” Young Bae said and they sit on the couch.

 

They eat the food, Min Young cooked. Jin Young and Min Young waited for Young Bae to finish his work and they went back to their house.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Annyeong!!! another update! comment pls.  ^_^  enjoy!