Family day

The Married Life Of An Innocent Man

 

Ha Chan and Seung Hyun left because they will fetch their daughter in school.

 

Jin Young felt lonely when her eemo and samchon left. She went to her parents and said something.

 

“Omma, Appa. Can we go somewhere too? I feel lonely.” Jin Young said and pouted.

 

The couple look to each other and smiled.

 

“Arasso, Jin Young. Omma, Appa and Jin Young will go somewhere! Where do you want to go Jin Young?” Min Young replied to her daughter.

 

“I want to go in the zoo Omma! I want to see pandas, lions, tiger and many more! And I want to have a picnic too!” Jin Young said, happily.

 

The couple laughs at their beloved daughter. Young Bae and Min Young smiled.

 

“Arasso, we’ll go there! But we have to dress up first. Omma will wash you up okay?” Young Bae said and smiled.

 

“Okay Appa!” Jin Young smiled and went to Min Young.

 

Min Young smiled to Young Bae and went to the bathroom.

 

Jin Young is finished washing up and all dress up. Min Young is the first one to use the bathroom, while her husband is waiting for her.

 

Jin Young is twirling in their room being happy when Min Young went out of the bathroom, all dress up. Young Bae smiled and went to the bathroom to freshen’ up.

 

Min Young went to her daughter and kissed her in the cheeks.

 

“Why are you so cute?” Min Young asked and laughs at her daughter.

 

“Because Omma is beautiful!” Jin Young answered and hugged her Omma.

 

“Omma! Appa is ready!” Jin Young said, pointing to Young Bae who currently went out of the bathroom.

 

“Are we all ready?” Young Bae asked and they nodded.

 

They went out of their house, Young Bae and Jin Young went to their car while Min Young is locking their house.

 

Young Bae place Jin Young at the back of the car and went to the driver’s sit. Min Young place the basket full of foods in the back of the car and she went to the passenger sit.

 

Then they drive off. While driving, Jin Young is humming. Min Young turns on the radio and Jin Young swayed at the music.

 

The couple smiled at their daughter. They never expect that their daughter is naughty but cute. (keke. XD)

 

Young Bae stopped and they went out of their car. They went to the entrance of the zoo and paid. They still in entrance and Jin Young are being hyper already.

 

“Omma! Let’s go now!” Jin Young said with cheerful voice.

 

“Okay, let’s go now!” Min Young said.

 

The couple held Jin Young’s hands, Min Young held Jin Young right hand and Young Bae held her left hand.

 

The family went inside and Jin Young are all happy, because she saw her favorite animals. Min Young took out her camera and took a picture of her husband and child. She smiled and Young Bae takes the camera to Min Young.

 

“Yeobo, I’m going to take a picture of you and Jin Young.” Young Bae said.

 

“Arasso.” Min Young said.

 

Min Young went to Jin Young and they pose. Young Bae captured it and smiled.

 

After taking a picture, they continue to stroll in zoo.

 

“Omma! Appa! Let’s go to the whale!” Jin Young requested.

 

“Arasso. Let’s go!” Young Bae said and smiled.

 

The happy family went to the whales and Jin Young being happy again. After watching the whale, they went to the ice cream parlor and ordered. Jin Young ordered strawberry, Young Bae ordered chocolate and Min Young ordered vanilla.

 

They eat happily, then Min Young notice that Jin Young has an ice cream all over .

 

“Yah, Jin Young. Careful when you eat.” Min Young said and wipes .

 

Young Bae laughs a bit and Jin Young pouted.

 

“You’re so cute Jin Young!” Young Bae said and pinch Jin Young’s cheeks.

 

“Appa, it hurts!” Jin Young said and hugged Min Young.

 

“Yeobo, don’t pinch Jin Young. She doesn’t like it.” Min Young said to Young Bae.

 

“Arasso Yeobo. You’re thankful; your Umma is beautiful like you. Haha.” Young Bae teases Jin Young and Jin Young pouted.

 

Min Young smiled at them and shook her head. She doesn’t expect Young Bae is really teased when it comes to children.

 

After eating ice cream they went to the park and arranged their picnic set.

 

They sat down and eat some sandwich, pizza and juice. After eating, they lied down.

 

“Umma, Appa. Saranghae!” Jin Young stood up and hugged her parents.

 

“Nado saranghae Jin Young.” Young Bae replied and kissed her in the forehead.

 

“I love you too, Jin Young.” Min Young said and kissed Jin Young.

 

“I Love You, Min Young” Young Bae said and kissed Min Young.

 

“I Love You too, Yeobo” Min Young said and smiled.

 

The sky is becoming dark, so they went back to their car and drove home. Jin Young fell asleep while Young Bae is driving. Min Young carried Jin Young and places her in her room.

 

After placing Jin Young to her room, she went to the bathroom and change into pajamas. She went back to their room then Young Bae went to the bathroom to change.

 

Min Young change Jin Young’s clothes and after that, she went back to their room and sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! another update ! enjoy! have a nice valentines day yeorobun!