Anniversary

The Married Life Of An Innocent Man

The family is all dress up, because Min Young and Young Bae will go somewhere.

 

“Jin Young, your Appa and I were going somewhere. Behave to your eemo and samchon, arasso?” Min Young told her daughter.

 

“Omma, can I just stay at home and play with Seung Ri? I don’t want to go to eemo and samchon.” Jin Young pleaded and pouted.

 

The couple looked at each other and Young Bae called Seung Hyun.

 

“Seung Hyun hyung, said they’re going here.”  Young Bae said.

 

“Arasso, let’s wait for your samchon, eemo and cousin.” Min Young said to her daughter.

 

Jin Young felt happy, that she will not go to her eemo and samchon’s house. Every time Jin Young is there, she felt lonely.

 

After a while, Ha Chan and Seung Hyun arrived with their daughter, Seul Jung.

 

“Annyeong Jin Young!” Ha Chan called and smiled.

 

“Annyeong eemo!” Jin Young replied and smiled, cutely.

 

“Unnie!” Jin Young stood up in the couch and hugged her cousin.

 

Seul Jung is still a 5 years old girl. She’s already taking classes.

 

“Ha Chan unnie, were going now. Take care!” Min Young said and waved her hand.

 

“Arraso. Enjoy your anniversary!” Ha Chan said and smiled.

 

“Bye, bye Omma!” Jin Young said and smiled.

 

The couple smiled at their daughter and went off.

 

“Ha Chan eemo, I’m hungry!” Jin Young said and pouted.

 

“I’m going to cook for all of us. Just play to your unnie.” Ha Chan told Jin Young.

 

“Unnie! Let’s play outside, can we?” Jin Young asked.

 

“Let’s asked Appa, first.”  Seul Jung said and smiled.

 

“Okay!” Jin Young replied.

 

The two children went to Seung Hyun and told what they want.

 

“But Jin Young, your Appa told me you’re not supposed to go outside.” Seung hyun explained.

 

Jin Young pouted and went to the living room. Suddenly, there’s a knock on the door. Seung Hyun opened it and saw a little boy standing.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo Sir, does Jin Young there?” Seung Ri said and bowed.

 

“Yes, she's here. Come in.” Seung Hyun said and let Seung Ri in.

 

“Jin Young, you have a visitor.” Seung Hyun said.

 

“Omo! Riri!” Jin Young said and hugged Seung Ri. And Seung Ri smiled.

 

They let go each other and Jin Young introduce her unnie to Seung Ri.

 

“Ri, this is my cousin. Seul Jung unnie.” Jin Young introduced and smiled.

 

“Annyeong Haseyo noona! I’m Seung Ri!” Seung Ri said and smiled.

 

“Annyeong Seung Ri!” Seul Jung replied and smiled.

 

The three children started to play and thankfully, Seung Hyun let them to play outside but that’s secret to Jin Young’s Appa. After a while, Ha Chan finished cooking and Seung Hyun called the children and they eat.

 

~O~

 

Young Bae and Min Young went to the restaurant first. This day is their anniversary so they’ll celebrate it themselves.

 

“Happy Anniversary, Yeobo!” Young Bae said.

 

“Happy Anniversary, Yeobo!” Min Young replied and smiled.

 

Young Bae held Min Young’s hand and kissed it. They ordered and when their order arrived, they started eating.

 

The couple went out after they eat. Young Bae stopped in the Han River; they went out of their car and walk holding hands.

 

“Yeobo, do you still remember or first date here?” Young Bae asked and smiled.

 

“Of course, that was our first date” Min Young answered.

 

---FLASHBACK---

 

The couple is holding hands and has a smile on their faces. They sat on the nearer bench and Min Young rested her head on Young Bae’s shoulder.

 

“Are you tired, Jagi?” Young Bae asked.

 

“Aniyo” Min Young answered shortly.

 

They continue to stare at the beautiful scene, and then Young Bae stood up. Young Bae walk and Min Young followed him. Young Bae turn his head to Min Young and smiled.

 

“SARANGHAE MIN YOUNG!” Young Bae shouted and smiled. Min Young chuckled and copied him.

 

“SARANGHAE YOUNG BAE!” Min Young shouted and smiled.

 

Then Min Young started to run.

 

“Come and get me, oppa!” Min Young shouted and smiled. Young Bae ran after her.

 

After a while Young Bae hide beside the tree, Min Young notice Young Bae didn’t following her. She went back, looking for Young Bae. Suddenly, someone held her wrist.

 

“Got you!” Young Bae said and hugged Min Young.

 

“Yah! Oppa, you’re so unfair!” Min Young said and pouted.

 

---END OF FLASHBACK---

 

Min Young looked at Young Bae and smiled. Then Min Young started to run.

 

“Come and get me Yeobo!” Min Young shouted and ran.

 

Young Bae chuckled and ran after her. They chase each other and Min Young felt tired. She stopped and Young Bae got her. (again)

“As always, you’re unfair Yeobo!” Min Young said and smiled.

 

“Well, I’ll always get you” Young Bae replied and smiled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!!! Another update! enjoy! i need some feed back about it! ^_^