Relax Time

You Are My Only One

"Hello...Siwon-ssi"

"Yes, Yunho-ssi...you've been busy..?"

" Oh.. well..a litttle. How 're you doing? How is your school?"

" Ah....it's fine. Everything's on the routine"

" By the way, how is with your boyfriend..may I ask?"

" Ah..... not ...my boyfriend...it's just.."

Yunho smile .The sound he hear is kind of blush and shy. May be Siwon's face is colored by red, he think.

" .Oh..Of course, he is your friend and he is a boy right..? That's what I mean..."

" Oh....Yunho-ssi, you are teasing me!"

They share a friendly laugh.

"So...... how is C..changmin.? It's Changmin.. right? You tell before.."

" Ah..yeah....It's Changmin.. And he's fine now, I assume. I also really busy , so I can't check him. But tomorrow is my day off so I will go there to see him."

" Oh..that's good Yunho-ssi..I hope he's fine now. And take a good rest for your day off. I think you also really busy to take care for yourself. Please take care of your own health and don't forget to get rest. I suggest you to make a leisure trip for one day or two.. I think you need it..to make your mind and body to relax..."

"Ah.. now I have my own doctor now~~~"

Siwon laugh. They have a nice chat for a few minutes and hang up.

Tomorrow is Sunday… so Changmin also don't need to go the school. But.. how about his works? Cause tomorrow is holiday, what if Changmin have works to go? Does he need to ask him first?

Right..! Yunho don't have his number. He watch the clock on the table and then extend his neck to look over the glass to see outside.

 

He step out of the living room to the balcony and watch the opposite room , don't know what to do .The room is still lighten up but the glass pane is covered by the curtain so he can't see the inside.

He may go there and ask if Changmin is free for tomorrow ? No..! it's doesn't make sense. He watch and  walk back, then turn around and watch the room again.

Now is 9 o'clock and it's a little too late to make a guest for others. He don't understand why he is so clueless for that boy that never happen in his life. While thinking of his uncertain thoughts, there at the opposite balcony, someone appear suddenly and waving him. But of course he don't see it. 

Kyuhyun is waving at Yunho eagerly and see Yunho is just walking back and forth. Why is he walking there at this late time? Kyuhyun watch him with frown and then his face light up with a sudden idea. So, he quickly go back into the room. When Yunho watch back the room , Kyuhyu is gone.

And then a little later, Kyuhyun drag Changmin to the balcony who now with the rosy color face and a shy smile. And then Kyuhyun point the fidget man at the opposite and Changmin watch him with curiosity. 

When Yunho turn his head, he see Kyuhyun and Changmin standing there, he stop and watch , still like a freeze statue. Kyuhyun giggle behind Changmin and nudge his back and then wave Yunho happily.

Yunho smile and wave back, don't know to whom he is waving. Changmin smile and rub his neck. Kyuhyun take that hand and wave to Yunho . Changmin glare him, but Kyuhyun don't care . Yunho watch and try to say something but it's too far to talk and too rude for the neighbor to make a noise. So he shut the mouth again. Changmin also watch him with hopeful eyes.

Kyuhyun watch them from behind and feeling impatient. He thinks for a second and then quickly run back inside. When he come out, there is a white board in his hand and over it, some numbers are written in an extra large size with bold. And Kyuhyun make body signs with his hand attach on his ear.

Yunho watch him and taken aback , then realization comes over him. He turn back to the living room and take his phone that place on the table, and out to the balcony again. Changmin watch Kyuhyun and shake his head as in given up and laugh. Yunho aim his phone camera and zoom out to take a photo to the board that Kyuhyun hold up with his hands on his head. He get the number clearly as a photo .

Kyuhyun put down the board to the floor and show up his thumb to Yunho as if asking okay... so yunho chuckle and raise is thumb up to answer. Kyuhyun nod with satisfy and  pat Changmin's shoulder with a great smile and back inside.

Yunho tap the number in the phone and make a call. Changmin turn his head inside and then Kyuhyun appear at the door holding up a phone to the air , and tap the phone on Changmin chest before he turn back. Changmin accept the ringing phone quickly before it fall to the floor and answer the call.

"h..Hello~~?"

" Hello...Changmin-ah..It's you?"

".....Ah....yeah...hyung. It's me.."

"Um.....I ..just want to ask you...tomorrow you are free or not..?"

Changmin blush to his ask . Fortunate that Yunho can't see his face.

"..... Is there something matter..hyung..?"

" Ah... in fact, tomorrow is my day off.. so.. I want to see you and check if you are fine...just..want to know if you're free tomorrow.."

" ......I'm.. fine hyung. I take a rest like you said and quit that early job. So...... I'm okay..."

"Oh...... that's good, then....um.....Do you want me to come..to you..?Do you need to go to work..?"

" Uh... tomorrow is.......He's free..hyung.! He don't have anything  to do. You can meet him...."

It's Kyuhyun. Yunho hear Changmin quiet scold..what're you doing, Kyu? He see Changmin pull back his phone from Kyuhyun and then he hear Kyuhyun hurry voice before he run away.

" Take him to the amusement park, hyung.... ! It's  been so long he didn't go there...Uh.! alright..I'm going..."

Changmin look really shy and Yunho want to see his cute face. 

"...a..About that..hyung.."

" So, shall we go Changmin-ah..?"

"W..What..hyung?"

" Amusement park..! Kyuhyun said you don't go there for a long time. So, you want to go there...? With....me..~~?"

Changmin shut his eyes cause blush heat up his face.But..there also cute smile attach on his lips and sparkle in his heart.

*********

Yunho wake up early that unusual for him on days off.He takes a bath with light heart and choose clothes to wear. He choose sky blue T shirt with white coat and light gray jean pants.Take a white cap that hang on the hook , check the wallet and go down to the car parking. 

There, at the opposite room, two boys are arguing with the pile of clothes. Eventually,Changmin accept Kyuhyun's chosen clothes … dark blue bottom up shirt which sleeves folded at the elbow, and tight black  jeans. Kyuhyun also style his hair with some spray and then push him from his back to the outside.

Yunho is waiting him at the front of the entrance in his car. He come down and see Yunho is watching him with adorable smile and glitter eyes. Yunho bend his body to open the door for him.

"Wow..May I ask who are you..Mr Charming..~~?"

" Stop it ..hyung.. Are you mocking me..?"

Changmin shyly reply while fastening the selt-belt.

"What..! No.. Min-ah ! I just admiring your figure. I can't look at you straight cause you are shining like an angel and I feel like I'm sitting with some movie star in my car. I just envy your handsomeness Changmin-ah~~~~"

At his praise, Changmin face turn to red. Yunho stare him and can't help he rub that soft hair with lovely smile.

" Hyung..don't mess up my hair.."

" Okay..my little prince, can we go now..?"

"How.....do you know..I mean that 'prince'..?"

"Aww.. you said it yourself.."

"Really..when....oh..!"

Yunho chuckle . Along the way to the park , Yunho ask.

" May I ask why ..?"

"The name..? Ah.. actually it's happened from a bet with Kyuhyun and other friends. He lost in some video game and have to eat the extra large bowl of spicy seafood ramen. Kyuhyun ask me to help, and if I help with it, he will call me prince and buy me ice-cream for a whole month. I agree with the deal and so......."

"So, you can eat that bowl?"

Changmin blush and nod slowly. Yunho laugh with really enjoyment. How can he  be so cute like that!

They play everything at the park,Flume Ride, Gyro Swing, ice-skiing, rola coaster, and other thrilling rides.And after riding the Skydrop ride, Yunho see Changmin shaking his legs, and can't stand properly but still give his shy smile. Eventually, Yunho give him piggyback gladly and they rest for a while eating ice-cteam and wait to ride another. 

Yunho against to pay all the bill and Changmin don't want to agree. But, when Yunho pout like a child, he can't bare and agree finally. Yunho buy him cotton candy and lunch at the food stall. They play all the day like 5 years old children.Changmin can't help to press down his happiness and smile. Yunho watch him like something precious and Changmin feel heating up from that look.

In the evening, Yunho take them to a fine restaurant and then they'll go home together. While Changmin is in restroom, Kyuhyun call.

" Hey buddy, how's going..?"

" Um..fine. And how is the work?"

"Yah, who am I? I am Iron Kyu,right! I can handle this little work for you. I just want to check your situation.."

"Thanks Kyu, You are my only one.. and my best ..."

Kyuhyun laugh.

"Fine.. just don't forget to buy me chicken later. Where are you now?"

" At a restaurant, for dinner.."

"Wow.. that's great, share me when you're back..deal?"

"Of course"

"..Ah..customer arrive, I'll hang up. See you soon.."

Kyuhyun hang up the call before his reply.When he come out, the dinner is ready and they eat happily together.

On the way home, Yunho ask how about the taste of the dinner and Changmin smile and say with cheerful.

" It's really delicious , hyung. Thank you for treating me in such a good place.."

Yunho smile.

"I'm really happy just if you like..Changmin-ah.."

Yunho turn his head and watch him in admire.

" You know, sometimes I feel like you are my little brother. I always want a little brother though I have a little sister already...~~"

Changmin look into his eyes and still for a moment. And then, with a small smile,

" Me too, Hyung... I feel you as my hyung, since the day at the hospital.."

" Oh..I'm really glad to hear Changmin-ah.."

All the way, Changmin close his eyes and pretend like asleep. He lean his head on the window glass, hold the tears forming behind the eyelids.

Yunho turn his head and see Changmin fall asleep, he slow down the pace and stop the car at the side of the road. Then, take off his coat and put it over Changmin and cover him , carefully.

Behind them, a black car is following quietly. When they arrive at their place, Yunho turn off the engine and watch Changmin. Changmin is really fell asleep while pretending.

Yunho watch the sleeping boy with the look of longing and admire his sweet figure. He will never get tire of watching the boy even if it is for the whole night.

Then, a loud horn appear out of a sudden, and Changming jerk awake. When he see Yunho's coat, he stare down for a few seconds and give it back to Yunho politely.Then  he get out of the car almost swiftly and bow before heading to Kyuhyun's place.

"Changmin-ah''

Changmin stop and turn his head.

"Thank you for today.Hyung is really happy for your company.  Good night , have a sweet dream.…Min-ah……"

Changmin gaze is deep with the shade of sorrow and fondness,  and smile.

"…Good night, Hyung"

Yunho watch the handsome back for a moment and then, head to his place. None of them know there is a pair of eyes looking them from a car.

When the two young men disappear from the view, the person in the car make a call to someone.

"They are back, now…… I saw that man following them from the restaurant all the way…He stop afront of the block and watching them so I make a loud horn from behind, and he drive away…''

".…"

"They look …really fun all the day.……but I think Changmin is with a sad look for now.…"

"……"

"Don't worry …I'll take care for him…"

Then she hung up the call and continue her way.

************

Updated!

Hope you will smile and curious too.Please stay tuned :-) <3