What am I gonna do, now?

You Are My Only One

It's early morning.

Siwon wait Yunho at the front of the hospital. Yunho walk slowly and tirely. Before he get to the exit, he stop and look back to the left side of the passage. He stare for a while, then sigh and walk out to the car where Siwon is waiting.

Siwon smile at him.But he know the smile is not as bright as usual, for so long.

" Tired..? Wanna grab breakfast before going home Yunho-ssi?"

Yunho know Siwon also tired, too. Both of them are know stressing with their emotional pain. Not because of their plan, but also about the ones they care the most. Yunho thinks, he should talk to Siwon, too. Because he is just caring to Yunho, knowing he's in pain about his Uncle's unexpected wicked actions, plus his beloved one, Changmin's cold behaviors ; but Yunho know, Siwon is getting hurt with his boyfriends stubbornness, too.

" Yeah... I'd like to drink a cup of coffee, Siwon-ssi"

Siwon nod and starting to drive.

They sit near the window, Yunho order coffee and lemon cake, whilst Siwon order just a black coffee.

" You sure, you don't eat anything, Siwon-ssi? I think you should eat something, too. I'm sure you are tire these days,and you need to eat properly, too. Please take care your own health, Siwon-ssi.."

Siwon smile soft and shake his head slightly.

"I'm okay, Yunho-ssi. I just want to drink coffee and for the breakfast, I'm not morning person, so I usually have late breakfast everyday. Don't worry Yunho-ssi. I'm just worry about you . I know you are really upset with all these situation and you have to face it alone. Mine is just Donghae's condition but you, you are facing with your lovely kin's betrayal and your so call beloved person's neglect. I can imagine it'll much hurt for you..~~"

Yunho make a sad smile and just look out to the outside for a moment.

" We both hurt, Siwon-ssi. I just want us to be able to stand for each other. It's true that I'm upset, but I'm never regret for your decision. It's for my family, and my lovely Changmin. And,...... actually I'm sorry for Donghae. Even though you all keep saying, not to blame myself, but....... he is just unrelated kid with our family affair. I'm really sorry as a family member,too. He and Changmin suffer a lot because of my Uncle's greed. Whenever I face with Changmin, his innocent face is keep killing me. He don't even know his father death is not just an accident, but because of my family.... I..."

" Yunho-ssi, listen to me. You can't take all the guilt as your family's fault because you can't know or control someone's intention,especially for wicked one. It's your Uncle and your Uncle alone is the real guilt for the boys' suffer. Plus, you are also a prey with your Uncle's actions, too. You lost your father. So, the three of you are suffering because of one person's greed and me and Hyori Noona can't stand anymore to let that person doing as his way. So, please don't feel as your fault anymore and don't also feel sorry for me. I know you are feeling sorry for me,but..... It's my choice to help, and to involve in this plan, and I'm part of the plan maker, remember...~~. "

" Siwon-ssi, .... thank you for your kind and help. I really do. I just want to help and want to confort you. And as the last time, I just want to give you a chance to walk away from the plan. I know you and Donghae hurt with the wedding plan. You don't want him to hurt anymore because of you, am I right Siwon-ssi?"

Siwon stay quiet, and nod.

" Do you really want to go on with the plan..? The wedding?"

" It's not the end of the plan Yunho-ssi. It's as the part of the plan and we know we can make it. We can get something important as an evidence about your Uncle's criminal actions. If we have the video file that Donghae made from that day, the wedding will be cancel anytime, right? We are searching that part-timer and once we find him, we can send your Uncle behind the bar and everything is over..So let's hope for the best, Yunho-ssi~~ "

Yunho smile with big relief .

" I just worry you'll regret. If you say so, I'm feeling relieve now, thank you Siwon-ssi"

" Please don't, Yunho-ssi"

As Siwon says, they both laugh for the first time in a while.

*************

Changmin wake up late this morning.

As his mother food him breakfast, there is a knock at the door.

"Come in.."

He say and Donghae appear at the door.

" Ah.. Donghae-ah. Visiting Changmin..? Have you finish your breakfast..?"

Changmin wave him and his mother greet to the boy.

" Yes, Ommoni. I come here after finish my breakfast. How are you, Changmin-ah..? Feeling better..? When will your bandage remove..?"

Changmin look down his leg .

" I'm not sure. The doctor said, I'm getting better each day and as this rate, may be next month he said.."

" Next month..."

Donghae murmur. He take a seat near the bed.

Changmin's mother smile and say

" Now.. chat with your friend, Donghae-ah. I think your friend is boring these days cause Kyuhyun is a little busy with the exam. Here is the fruits. I'll go home for a while and will be back at the noon. Changmin-ah... take care your friend, will you..?"

Donghae smile and say politely.

"It's okay, Ommoni. You can rest at home and I 'll be here till you back. I'll take care of him. You also need a proper rest, too. My Noona will pick me up . "

Changmin say with a pout.

"Omma.. I'm not a 'three' you know..? I can take care for myself. Go and sleep well at home. I 'm already told you don't worry about me, Omma. I'm a man now.. not a little boy.."

Changmin mother rub his hair lovingly say

" Oh~~~ of course my lovely boy is a BIG..BIG.. man now. Omma keep forgot because of your pout on your lips. "

She pinch the pouting lips softly. Changmin groan and Donghae hold a chuckle, try not to laugh. But a small sound escape and, he get a glare as a reward from Changmin.

*********

"Changmin-ah~~~, how do you think about'love'.."

"Hmm~~?"

Donghae and Changmin now sitting at a bunch in the yard. the weather is clear and nice. So they are sitting on the bunch with a fruit box between them. Changmin's hand stop in the air, holding a fork.

He look Donghae, and see he's upset for something. He's not sure Donghae's has a girlfriend. But that sudden talk about love make him stiff.

" Why you ask? Do you have someone you love? something problem with her?"

He ask carefully. Although he can't remember about Donghae, he believe his friend is really good to him. He genuinely take care for him and also his sister, Hyori Noona, too.

Donghae smile weekly, actually a sad smile.

"It's not with 'him' Changmin-ah. It's me. I think I made him to be difficult, because of me..."

Him..!? So.. ' a Boy' then. It's makes him a litttle surprise but not disappointment.

"Well.."

Donghae sigh and shake is head.

"I...... I know he really like me and take care for me. Even making a choice to walk that part because of me.. but I...."

"You love him..!"

" What..~~?'

" You love him, Donghae-ah . Even I can see in your eyes. He'll exactly know it I'm sure. As you say just know, he love you and you love him. What's that difficult to love each other..? Is there a big mistake ..? You? Him?"

"It's already a mistake that he love me. I think I'm not deserve with him. He's too nice..and I...I'm.... Sometimes that love can't solve everything.. Min-ah..~~"

'You are a nice person too. I don't like my friend is feeling belittle about himself while he's a really nice one. You are GOOD! Trust me.."

Changmin sharp eyes is looking at him as he's making sure his friend can get that strength from his eyes.

" You are also too good for me Changmin-ah~~~ I.... I"m sorry. I'm sorry I.."

" We are friends Donghae-ah.You don't feel it that way like you don't deserve to your friend. For me, you are too good . and your sister Hyori Noona, too. You all good to me way too much. And I'm really thank you two."

"Min..I.."

"You should talk with your boyfriend sooner or later. Sometimes a split time can make a miracle things. All you need to do is showing your heart."

Donghae watch him with admires.

"What..? Why you look at me..?"

Changmin touch his face if something stain on his face. Donghae laugh and rub his hair.

" You know.. your boyfriend is the most luckiest person to get you as a boyfriend. Such a strong hearten lovingly boy.."

" A boyfriend..? I have a boyfriend..?"

As Changmin ask, Donghae alert and

" Ah... Just saying, Min-ah. I just imagine the person on my own... ah..I'm thirsty. Do you want something to drink..? Coffee?"

Changmin nod and Donghae run back in the hospital.

Changmin just watch is back and smile. As he look in the yard, other patients and their families are sitting and chatting each other.

" Go Away!!! You such a shameless !! You are trying to flirt soon to be marrying girl, you know? It's all because she's here and the marriage is broke up. Aren't you enough..? Trying to drag my daughter till the end..!? Well.. I won't let it happen. So get out of my sight, you Home Wrecker..!!"

"Ommoni..I.."

He see an old women is shouting angrily to a young man and than man look sad and ashamed.

"Home Wrecker..!!~~"

He heard it before. He hear sounds bubbling in his n=mind.

" He's under an engagement..!!.. You are trying to flirt someone who already have a partner..~~"

" aren't you ashamed of yourself.."

"You think you can attract a rich guy for your poor life"

"You..... ert, ...shameless.........yo..u..."

Changmin absent minded look down down his hand, he see letters are jumping on the brightly screen of the phone. Then he heard vehicle rashly drive , look up and see a black car is driving to his way.. and..then..

"Ah......!!"

He cover his two hands protectively on his body.

Then, shutting his eyes tightly and screaming.

He hear.. someone calling his name worriedly .. he grips his hands tightly.

" Changmin-ah... Changmin-ah..It's me..Donghae..!! Look at me!.. What happen Min.. Look at me.. It's okay... Look at me..."

Donghae grab his shoulders protectively . Making him calm.

" Min.. look at me.. we are safe, we are at the hospital, now. I'm with you.. Min.. It's me and you are not alone..Look at..Me!! Breathe min..breathe.."

Donghae hold Changmin tightly in his arms, rub his back sooth to calm him and talking softly in his ears.Slowly, Changmin stop shaking.. breathing slowly and silent. He grasp Donghae's shirt tightly in his hands.

" It's okay.. Min. You are safe. No one can hurt you. I won't let that happen.. okay.. We will protect you... trust me..Min-ah.."

They stay for a while, Changmin don't let go of him, and it's okay no matter how long it's takes for his friend.

Changmin didn't say a word. Just breathe and stay silent in his arms.

Then..

He slowly move away.. and look up Donghae with intent gaze.

Donghae loose his hold and watch him worriedly.

" Are you okay ..Min. ? May I call a doctor for you? Wanna go back inside..? I think we should see a doctor.."

Changmin slightly shake his head.

" Take me to my room, Donghae-ah. I want to rest now. And I'm okay. Just illusion appear, I'm sure. Let's go back..~~"

Changmin say weakly. And Donghae notice something change in in his voice. But he don't know what is it.

"O..Okay.. Let's go back.Here .."

He give his crutches to his hands. Changmin take it and Donghae hold his hand to stand up. Along the way, he watch carefully is something hurt to his friend. But Changmin face stay calm.. but that clam is different with the one he saw it before.

"Sleep well ..Changmin-ah.I'll be here with you. And your mother will coming soon. Just sleep.."

Donghae rub his head and his soft hair gently. He just nod and close his eyes.

Donghae looking at him for a good ten minutes and then he's sure Changmin is fall asleep. He get up quietly to the door, open it as gentle as possible not to make a sound and get out of the room to make call before closing the door.

There..

Changmin open his eyes and stare the ceiling and blinking.

Then, tears run down from his eyes.

"Hyung..~~"

********

Sorry for taking too long.

I have no idea coming up and I hop you all enjoy this part. I think two more chapter will finish the story.

I'll make sure not to take that long time.

Enjoy~~