The culprit is the same.

You Are My Only One

Yunho rush to the hospital with Siwon beside. He run to the emergency department don't know where Changmin's.Siwon take his hand and lead him to the right room and there, on the bed, Changmin is lying with the white bandages over 60% of the body. Yunho feels like he's now stabbing with a sharp thing to his chest and grasp on the chest with a hand and walk slowly to the boy, his lovely prince. He can't cry or shed tear as he's seeing the sweet face now with reddish bruise stain on the cheek. He can't breath and everything is stop at this time, his heart, his breath, all the people around him, everything.

He never feel like this before, no even when he first heard his father's sudden death. The three other watch his expression and feeling sad for both lovers, although they didn't get the chance to admit each other. They know Yunho love Changmin and Changmin is already love him. Siwon touch Yunho's shoulder lightly to make him comfort. Yunho come back to the sense and look back to Siwon.Siwon show him with the chin to go to the boy, and Yunho look back to Changmin. Now, tears are filling in his eyes and then flowing down on his cheek silently.

Yunho lift his hand to touch Changmin's face but he see the bruise , so he take back his hand and fist it, like he can't bare if the boy will be hurt by his touch. He just combing the hair softly and watching the sweet figure with longing and sad. Hyori stand up and bow to Yunho.

" He's safe now, Yunho-ssi. His life is not on a thread anymore. The doctor said the hitting speed is not hard enough to threat his life but his right leg and two ribs are broken because of the hit. Now the most important thing is the wound on his head. He hit with the ground quite hard and there will be many consequences to be watching. The scan shows no severe injure inside the skull and the brain is also normal. But he said we need to wait yet..."

Yunho stand like a statue and watch Hyori's face confusely. Hyori give a little smile and

" Ah... we aren't greet, right? I'm Lee Hyori , the owner of the coffee shop that Changmin work. And this is my brother Lee Donghae. He's Changmin's high school friend.."

Yunho open his mouth and says

" And how..."

He look Siwon and Hyori back and forth and this time, Siwon step ahead and

" We're friends, Yunho-ssi. Since my staying in US, she take care of me like a brother and I'm helping the sibling to investigate the culprit that make Donghae suffer like Changmin now, four years ago..."

" Four years ago..? "

" Yeah... it's a long story to explain and for your information , the culprit in Donghae's case and Changmin's are exactly the same one.?"

Yunho eyes gone wide.

" So...you mean.... Changmin is purposely hurt by someone...? ."

Siwoon nod.

" Who is it, then..!? Why don't you report to the police, right away..? Tell me who is it. I will..... "

" Calm down Yunho-ssi..We can't do it for now, because we are trying to catch the real culprit behind the black curtain. The MAN who order the murderer to do the cases... If we report the case right now, we can't catch the real culprit and we still need more evidence, physically"

Siwon try to sooth Yunho's anger. Hyori nod.

" He's right Yunho-ssi. We need to find more evidence to prove his crimes and to put him behind the bars. "

“And what if he try to hurt Changmin again..!? He'll find out soon that Min is still alive.. I can't let it happen Hyori-ssi.."

" He won't Yunho-ssi. It's just a warning I suppose."

" Warning..? SO you know the intention of the culprit...Hyori-ssi ! ? "

Hyori sigh and nod again.

" Then why?!"

Hyori look at him and hesitate to say.

" Tell me..!"

"It's..."

" Changmin-ah..!!!!"

Kyuhyun rush in the room with tears on his face.

" Hyung..? Yunho hyung.. what's going on..? You are with Changmin , aren't you? Why is he hurt like this if you are together with him..hyung!!? And you are completely look fine..?"

Kyuhyun grasp his collar with anger. He really want to throw his fist to Yunho. Yunho stay still without saying or making a move. But Siwon grasp his hand and try to drag his hands on Yunho. Hyori and Donghae also help to pull away Yunho from Kyuhyun. Hyori is trying to sooth Kyuhyun's anger.

" Kyuhyun-ah...Kyuhyun-ah, calm down... Min is fine now, He's safe now and Yunho isn't concern with the accident ... Just put you anger down for a moment and let me explain it to you...okay..~~?"

" Yeah buddy..you need to calm down now.. Yunho hyung also just arrive here as soon as he heard the accident.. "

Donghae added.

" So, you don't go to the cinema with Min..?"

Kyuhyun glare Yunho and Yunho look at him apologizing stare.

" I'm sorry, Kyuhyu-ah.. I was late and because of my late, Changmin was suffer like this. You can hit me as you want Kyuhyun-ah. It’s my fault..~~"

Siwon sigh. Hyori shake her head lightly.

Kyuhyun breath fast and with sharp voice

" I just ask you only one favor , hyung. That please don't hurt him. Although you don't hurt him in person, you already hurt him with your action, your neglect, and your sweet voice. All make my friend suffer with the longing for you... and he really fell in love with you..! Let me ask you one thing..hyung… You don't really know or intentionally neglect my friend's feeing for you..?~"

" He..he..love...me..?"

"Yeah hyung.! And you also have the feeling for him, I definitely sure about that. But, I don't understand is you are that really clueless with your feeling or your feeling for Changmin are just for a play.You know... actually he's going to confess you today and you are late?! You are not giving attention for the date, right? You don’t deserve for him..Yunho hyung. Stay away from my friend from now on.."

" Wait..Kyuhyun-ah... I....I..."

"Kyuhyu-ah, just calm down and we'll tell it next time when both of you are calming with your feelings. If not, everything will be worse and you will regret . And things aren't like what you think...and Yunho isn't like want you think of a person. He take really serious with your friend, we're sure. Now, will you take care for him cause we have some matter to adjust , Okay..~~? Doctrors will come and check him in the next hour and noona is already calling his family . They are on the way to the hospital, now. Noona needs your help to take care for his mother cause she is really feeling broken. She's worrying so much for her son and you are the only one she know in the city right now.Will you help me..Kyuhyun-ah..~~?"

Kyuhyun nods and bow down sincerely to Hyori.

" Thank you for saving my friend, noona....I really thank for your kindness you made all the time for him..."

"It's okay..."

Hyori pat his head lovingly and take a glance to Siwon and Yunho.

" Shall we talk now, guys. Lets go to my shop and talk there.. And Yunho-ssi, are you okay ? You have time to drink a cup of coffee..?"

Yunho nods slowly.

" Okay, now let's go.. "

Hyori put her hand on Donghae hand and getting out.

Yunho look back Changmin with sorrow ... Siwon take his arm and slowly walking out.

 

*****

It's short. I know . Update will be soon ..