See him again

You Are My Only One

 

The whole time, during the dinner, he and Siwon give each other small polite smiles, make  little nods to their parents' saying but don't talk that much to each other. But Siwon seems like a good and polite person , and have a friendly smile too. Even though they just meet in person just today, Siwon treats him with open heart that he can feel it. Since they are both youths of the same age, they have the same in behavior and thoughts in common. May be they can be friends at least. 

After the dinner , both parents are saying goodbyes and head to the outside, and Yunho and Siwon follow them from behind. When the older getting far , Siwon turn to him and give a warm smile and says

" So, Yunho-ssi, do you have spare time tomorrow ?"

".... Well"

Yunho hesitates what to say.

" Tomorrow I have 18 hours duty ...So, the day after tomorrow I can early off from work. Do you need something help Siwon-ssi? How do I help you?"

Siwon smile.

"Uh.... it's not like that. I just....... want to treat you dinner and have a nice chat with you before I go back. But……did I interrupt your time, Yunho-ssi?I'm afraid that my sudden arrival made you busy , since you already have  busy working hours.."

" Oh...please don't be Siwon-ssi. It's okay with me. You know well that the emergency department of any hospital is always busy. It's normal for us.."

Siwon smiles in relax.

" So....Is it okay with the dinner, Yunho-ssi?"

Yunho feel alittle heavy inward, but nod with a polite smile.

" Alright, Siwon-ssi"

******

Changmin is on the highway bus to Seoul from the visit to his family. His mother made many foods for him and Kyu. He is carrying them in a big box on his lap. Just gazing the sightseeing, his thought just attach to a question of how to apologize the person he disturb nights ago. He should go there after his class. He have about an hour before the first part-time work. He will go there with some of his homemade foods for him since that guy is also living alone, he will enjoy the homemade food, he hope.

His little apartment is not too far from college , just three bus stops away. Even this apartment wages is raising gradually so he have to work two jobs to pay the bill. His mother is giving his tuition fees with her little ramen shop's not too much income, for the big city's. And she also have to take care of his two sisters. He don't want to give her more burden anymore. So for uprising bills and wages and for his personal expenses, he work part-time jobs, saving some money and give his sisters to buy what they want, often buy them foods when he go back to home.

He goes to the college to catch the first class in time and pack the lunch box for two persons , for him and Kyuhyun. After class, he have to go to the convenient store; that's his first part-time work. There he work from 6-8 and after that, he have to go his second work.There, the gas station that exist outside of the town, about twenty minutes ride from Seoul. There he have to work from 9-11 . He have to work hard to adjust his working time and studying time. May be he's alittle tire and busy for the moment but he'll find another job later. Now he have no choice and have to grisp the job not to loose that little apartment cause this is the cheapest . Kyuhyun want to help, but he also have his sisters living with him. Sometimes his sisters go back to their home for the holiday, and those nights Changmin go there and playing games and sleep with him. 

After finish his class, he hold the box of foods wrapping with pink napkin in his arms and go to that person's room with Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun just come along with him with a huge grin but says nothing. They stop at the front of the room number 302 , press the switch on the wall but get no response. He's not home, yet? They look at each other and don't know what to do. Knocking the door some more, but no sound is back from the inside. He sigh and back to the ground.He have to go the work now.Suddenly, he get an idea,

" Wait!!"

" What's up, dude?"

" Hold it a second.."

Kyuhyun hold the box . He take off the bag, open the zip and take out a book and a pen. He write down some notes, fold it neatly and sincerely , and tag it under the knot of the napkin .He take back the box from Kyu,  and run to the building, again.

" Wh... What are you doing Prince!!?"

" May be he'll be back lately .And you don't know when , right.? So I'll place it near his front door. And  will come back tomorrow..."

He carefully place the box near the door and bow down to the door.

" I'll come bake next time, Mister. Have a nice meal..~~"

Kyuhyun chuckle him and pat his back playfully.They climb down attacking and laughing each other happily.

That night, Yunho come back home tirely around 2 AM in the morning. He find a pink wrapped box is place near his door. He bend down to see the package and see a folded paper in the wrap. He slowly take and unfold it. There, a neat written letter says 

" Hello..Mister, This is Shim Changmin who disturb your sleep nights ago. I really want to apologize my rude manner in person but you're not at home and I have to go to work. So I just place it as my little apologize present for you at your door. But I'll definitely come back later and make my sincere apologize to you. Please forgive my rudeness Sir. And if you have a backache, please go to the hospital . I'll give you back the medical bill when I see you tomorrow . And sorry again that I treat you in rude manner. See you again, Sir. Uh.. the foods are made by my mother and really delicious. Please have a nice meal and hope you enjoy it. Thank you very much for your kindness.

Sincerely Shim Changmin..."

Yunho read and smile. That kid can make him smile just with his letter...

" Yeah... I go to hospital every day, kid.."

He mummer with smile and pick up the box and enter the room.

**********

They are at an inn  far from downtown that Siwon recommend for nice meal reserve. They talk a little before the meal . Siwon is more open in private with him.May be it is his attraction, open but kind and polite. His smiles are really friendly.

"So, do you mind if I ask you something Yunho-ssi?"

"Please go on.. Siwon-ssi"

"How do you feel about the marriage, I mean , your real feeling . You can say openly to me Yunho-ssi. If you feel annoy or uncomfortable......Or....... do..you have someone you love, already......?"

"Well...I...."

Yunho's hesitation make Siwon worry and quickly apologize.

" I'm sorry..Yunho-ssi, It's my rude.... I ...just want to get to close with you.....I mean... I mean.. I want to be friend with you, actually..."

" No.. No Siwon-ssi. Don't be sorry. It's okay. I just think how to tell you about my feeling...I also want to be friend with you,too"

" Really..! I'm glad to know that. Actually, I really want to be your friend from the start but I don't have that chance.."

Yunho feel some kind of relax in his mind. Siwon is kind of cool person. He hope they can be friend , a really friend .

Cause he is sure that he don't have any interest in him more than as a friend. So, friends will be some kind of good start for their communication if they have to marry someday, …… just if. Actually Yunho don't want to marry someone he don't love though he still don't have one . He just want to discuss with Siwon if he get the chance and to delay the marriage as far as he could.

" So, do you have a girlfriend, Yunho-ssi?"

"No..and you? Do you have one Siwon-ssi"

Siwon smiles. What's that? Is that mean he has a girlfriend, already?

" You...You really have.."

Siwon nods.

" Yes... but no Yunho-ssi"

Yunho confuse.

" I mean .. I had someone I fell in love and he's not a girl.."

Oh!.. So, a boy , then? Yunho really surprise but feel relax , and don't know why. Siwon watch him with afraid if he bother him with his confession. So he quickly make it sure that he don't feel bad for the confession.

" It's okay Siwon-ssi. I understand you, really. Don't worry about that. But, I just want to know why you accept the marriage if you already have someone you love. "

" It's a little long to say Yunho-ssi. Do you have time to listen..?"

"Sure..Siwon-ssi. I have enough time for what my friend to tell me about him. Plus this is also connect with our future plan, too"

Siwon chuckle and nod. So, they are friends now.

*******

The fuel tank shows he need to refill it ASAP. If not, he'll be trouble to the way home.There 's no filling station around. The nearest one is the station at the edge of the town for 10 minutes drive. His home is thirty minutes drive away. It's already too late and the surrounding is really quiet now. Since the place is far from crowd city , silent wrap the place easily when the night fall. Siwon offer him to drive back but he refuse . They are both men and he have the opposite direction with Yunho's. So he said Siwon to not worry for him and just go his way.

He drive to the station and there, two boys is talking and one boy giving a wave and walk away to the side where the bus stop exist.

Yunho watch the back of the boy and feels like he've seen him somewhere ,but not sure. After filling , he drive around the way and see the boy earlier is sitting at the bunch with folding his arms on his chest and curling as much as he could. He seems too cold. Those long legs.… , brown hair…, and the bag.... Oh!! he's that boy!

He slowly drive there and says

" ..uh..Hi"

The boy watch him with a little frown . Oh..! those doe like eyes are really beautiful.! He says

"..Hi... how can I help you?"

"Oh... I...you are that boy, right? "

"Who..? I think you mistaken with someone else, Mister. I'm sure I don't know you."

Right..! He didn't see him that night. He's drunk and fell asleep, of course he don't know Yunho.

" Uh... Shim.. Changmin.. Right? That's what you written in the letter on the box . I'm.... uh..I am Jung Yunho . I'm sure you don't know my name.. but don't you remember me? ... From the night before...."

"Uh...!!"

The boy stands quickly and bow down sincerely.

" I'm so sorry, Mr Jung.It's my rudeness to disturb you and mistaken your home. I'm sorry you have to carry me.... I'm.."

"Hey..It's okay., I don't mind it . I already accept your apology and eat your foods deliciously..Please don't feel bad anymore. And do you go back now? Waiting bus?"

"Uh..yes, Mr Ju.."

"Come on.. just call my name or..call me Hyung since you are younger. That 'Mister' makes me feel like old man you know..!"

The boy shyly smile and says

" Yes, H..Hyung.. I'm waiting the bus to go back to the city. And do you go somewhere?"

" Well, I'm also going back,too. Would you like to join me since we have the same direction?"

"uh..It's okay. Please don't .. I don't want to disturb you again.."

" It's not disturb Changmin..But if you feel uncomfortable ..let it be. But actually, it's getting too cold now and too late. I just want you safe, so if you don't mind, you may join me way home, .. hm~~.?"

That's soft and kind request, and warm smile makes Changmin heart warm and flatter.

"O..Okay Hyung.."

He nod with shy smile, and Yunho also smile. Think that the boy's rosy cheeks and glitter round eyes are really cute.

*************** 

 

** Sorry for late update! Plots are really complicate in my mind and I can't attach  properly. Hope you enjoy.**