Break up

You Are My Only One

'Lets break up, Yunho'

'What!? ………W...Why!!?'

He can't believe his ears as his lover said just now. They are completely fine, he means, a little fight like every couple did. But they can't count that problems as a budern for their way of love. 

They love each other. Really and firmly , he believes. Moreover, it has been 3 years since they've been dated and now, they are in the final year at medical university. And then they will be doctors soon. 

Becoming a doctor is his childhood dream and now getting his dream and  holding his dearest lover's hand along the way is also his goal of life too. He trust her love and also know she always try hard to fulfil her dream of becoming the best professional in surgical field. He never, ever thinks that their relationship is a problem or a thread in her way.

' Cause I'm really tire of our relationship, Yunho'

'But… baby…it's been three years now and we're almost close to our dream right! I know you try really hard and your tired. And I'm sorry I dont' care enough for you……'

' It's not about the school or the projects, Yunho. It's about us, about you !"

' Did I do something wrong or made you disappoint,  baby? Tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it.I'm sorry baby.Please…don't ever say that you really intend. You love me and I love you with all of my heart , you know it well baby."

" Well…! I don't want to know anymore Yunho…but honestly, I also don't want to blame you about this breke up.But I want you to understand and respect my decision. We won't make it , baby. I can't just live like this anymore. It's ture you give me all of you, but yunho,  in a relationship, especially in merriage it's not enough with just love. Not for me! I' m not asking your forgiveness,Yunho . You can blame me or hate me if you want. But, I can't change my mind. So goodbye Yunho. Thanks for everything ablnd be happy !!"

Speechless…! 

Even he stay still like a statue , his girlfriend, Yoona walk away and leaving him there alone. What happen? Why? His heart fill up with many questions but his lips are stay close tight and his mind feels numb. She left him.So, all of him isn't enough for her.? What's she want then ?

*******

Somewhere, near the quiet park,in a black Audi , an old man around 50 years old and a girl around in her 20s sitting silent.

"Good job,Miss. I appreciate your choice and you owe me with your rightful decision"

"I don't want or need any of your apreciation .And you owe me nothing. All the things are just ' give and take' right? I just did what I need to give you back and take what I want, Mister. So, I did as my promise ,and you also keep your word "

" Don't worry. Everything've been prepared and you can just take your things and go. I hope , I don't have to see you anymore "

She stare the man with sharp gaze for a moment and take the little suitcase and get out of the car. Hiring a taxi and heading to the airport.

*******

"Hello! Son,where are you now?"

"…At school Omma…Why, something matter …?"

"Ah……no,sweety,  just miss you.Will you come home this weekend…? Your sister miss you too. And your uncle want to talk with you…Will you baby…?"

" I don't know yet is there any assignment Omma. I'll call you back if I can't go.Yeah, ……miss you Omma and jihye,too . See you…"

Yunho hang up the call and step out of the campus to head their apartment , his and Yoona.

May be she is really mad with him. May be he just made a mistake so she gets angry and said like that. He can handle this. He will apologize and make her love him again . May be he can take her to his family that he never took her once. He will show his family members as his future wife and she will definately get surprise when she finds out about the family.

May be she can forgive him.

To be continue……

P.S Comments are thankfully welcome!!