Wake Up

You Are My Only One

".......And at that point I suspected I was in trouble..At that point I suspected my mission was about to fail... Because I had heard that answer before......"

And he place a marker card between the page and close the book. He sigh and rub the soft hair that belong to the person who is lying peacefully.

" Today is end of the chapter eleven,Min-ah. I hope you will like it too."

Yunho look the boy softly as he comb his hair gently.

" Please wake up, Min-ah. You are sleeping too long. It's been a month Min-ah. Your mother is worring, and your sisters are waiting for their brother, too. And I....... I also have to tell you something special, too. And I really want to apologize you . Everything is my faults, since four years ago and now too. You always get hurt because of me. I wonder you can forgive me if you find out the case. I'm sorry Changmin-ah..... Hyung is really sorry. Please wake up...my little prince..~~"

A tear is drop on the right hand of Changmin.

And then, the room door is open and Changmin's mother enter with Kyuhyun.

" Oh, you arrived, Seonsaeng-nim."

Changmin's mother bow to Yunho and Yunho bow back. Kyuhyun look at him with a frown and eyes are showing the unwelcome gaze.

" Ah.. yeas, Mrs Shim. I just want to check him and reading the book. Please talk to him and read to him. He can heard even though he is unconscious state. It'll help him getting better..."

"Yes, Seonsaeng-nim. Thank you for your kindness to my son. We owe you, tto much.."

" Ommoni, please have a seat. And Seonsaeng-nim, are you finish your checking..?"

Kyuhyun take the woman to the seat and ask Yunho as if he don't want to keep him in the room.

"Ah... yeah... I'm finish with my duty. I'll go then.."

Yunho look at him with the knowing look and smile him. But Kyuhyun pretend not to seeing it and bow.

" Then, have a nice day, Seonsaeng-nim.."

Yunho sigh inwardly.As he open the door and make his leave, he heard Kyuhyun's question.

" Ah.. I've heard you are getting marriage soon. You 'll really happy with your rich and handsome fiance, Mr Jung..?"

He heard the sarcastic tone in his voice. He turn back calmly and face the boy.

" Its in next month and you are invited if you wish, Kyuhyun-ah~~"

Kyuhyun shrug and with a half smile.

"I don't think so Mr Jung.. cause I have to take care for my dear friend that I value so much. Even though someone don't know how precious is my friend but I do know and make sure to not hurt again that pureness of him.."

Yunho nod and inhale quietly , then leave the room.

There, the sleeping boy's right hand fingers make a little move and they didn't notice it.

************

a week later...

Yunho , Siwon, Hyori and Donghae sitting together at the shop and talk intensely about their plan. Then a phone call is heard from Donghae's pocket.

" Hello..?"

"....."

"Wh...Really....!!?O...Okay.. we'll be there soon..and ....."

"................"

Hearing the words, Donghae silent and his face show really surprise about the new and also unbelievable expression. Hyori grab his hand and ask with the sign about what's going on. But Donghae look her with and shake his head. And he look at Yunho and his face show some wierd look.He rub his face with ' I don't know what to do now' expression.

" Okay.... I got it. I'll tell her. And we'll go there soon. Thanks .. Kyuhyun-ah.."

And he hang up the call and sigh. 

" Kyuhyun..right? What happen.. Donghae-ah..? Is something happen to Changmin..!!? Something bad..!!?"

Yunho get really nervous and worry so much. He can't sit on that chair anymore and take his coat to go to the hospital right away. Donghae hold his hand and say

" He's okay .. Hyung. Don't worry about his health. It's not like that... but I don't know it's good news or bad news to tell you what I heard. But it's really shocked to me. So, firstly, you need to calm down to hear the new, hyung. Please..~~"

Yunho look back in confusion and Siwon grab his shoulder and comfort him with a calm tone.

" He's right..Yunho-ssi. You need to calm down. We all are worry about him, but you are the most related person to him in this case and you know that only you can solve the condition now. So you have to calm down to deal with him... Yunho-ssi."

Yunho calm his breath and nod, sit again.

" I'm sorry, Donghae-ah. It's feel like everything is happening so fast and trying to get along is a little hard for me.I always tell myself nothing ever can be worse than for now. I'm ready for your news..

Donghae look at him with kindly gaze and nod.

***********

He watch Changmin sitting on his bed with round eyes looking his mother and sisters. Mrs Shim comb his hair gently and smile to him and he smile back. She hug him and kiss on the head and Changmin look tense a little bit but it seems he like that kind and warm manner and smile with content. His sister feed him a piece of apple that another is peeling now.

He smile and open his mouth to accept the fruit.She smile to him and say something and he nod with a smile. Everything seems like peaceful family. But, Yunho don't know it's good or bad for Changmin or for himself. He sigh and turn back to take his time to face with Changmin.

The three other is talking with Kyuhyun at the table of the canteen and he look at them, and walk to his room. Minutes later, the other three come and join him.

" We're going now, Yunho-ssi. His mother is going to his room to take his things with her sisters and Kyuhyun have to go to the school now. I ask his mother and she really happy about our company to her son. Are you ready~~?"

Hyori ask him gently and he look at her with uncertain look. She grab his shoulder and says

" It's gonna be fine Yunho-ssi. You miss him so much , right? Let's go to meet him. He'll be welcome our visit, I'm sure.."

Then, they walk to the room where Changmin's saying alone for now. Hyori knock the door and they here 'come in'. Hyori open the door, Donghae enter next, then Siwon and Yunho is the last to enter. There, Changmin is half sitting position on the bad and in his hand, a book is now currently reading position, the marking card is place before he close the book.

" Hi..Changmin-ah.."

Hyori give out her hand and Changmin look at her and take her hand hesitently.

"...Hi.."

Changmin greet with a clear smile and boe them sincerely. Hyori take Yunho's arm gently and call him to the front, face to face with Changmin.

".......H...Hi....Changmin.... Are.... you.. feeling good...?"

Yunho look at the boy and feel happy, sad, longing and losing at the same time. He said unevenly and says gently.

" Hi... Seonsaeng-nim. I'm fine now. Thank you for taking care of me all this time.."

Changmin tell him with a sweet smile and sincerely. His heart is feeling pain at the sight and don't know how to respond that sweetness. And then he eye the book that the is holding in his hand.

" You are reading that book..? "

"Ah.. this one? I found it on the table and so , I'm trying to read it when I'm alone. But Seonsaeng-nim.. some chapters are already read to me. I 'm not sure I've read it before so I start reading it from chapter twelve. It's new to me from that chapter and seems like an interesting detective story. I think its like someone is telling the previous chapters in my dream ...."

Yunho listen and smile with pain but nod.

" May be someone love you so much is accompanied you when you were sleeping and read for you..Changmin-ah.."

Changmin nod.

" May be my family or Kyuhyun, then..."

Yunho give a small smile and look away.

******

Ah..~~~

I've planned to end it in short chapter. But some plots are bubbling in my head now. I should end it in the next chapter as it is planned before. May be season-2 then?