I don't like you!

You Are My Only One

These days, Changmin looks loss in his own thoughts and don't talk too much. His family and Kyuhyun watch carefully if something happen to his injuries. But he just seems like he want to be alone and don't like to be interrupted. So everyone watch him in silent and be ready when he ask for someone's help. Hyori and Donghae often comes to visit him and he just showing his gratitude by nodding and showing his pure smile. But they know something is bothering him.

Hyori talk to him and Yunho want to run to the younger and confort him whatever made his Changmin to be that quite sad look. But he have to keep himself fotr their plan, so he just loook at Changmin from some corner, keep saying his comfort from his heart, wish Changmin can hear his mind.

One day, Kyuhyun come with a guitar for Changmin, at least even he don't want to talk, he can play some melody to reveal his burden inside, at least to be lighter for a bit in his mind. Changmin look happy to see the guitar and accept with thanks.

He play some melody and lost in his thoughts but this time his face smear with a soft smile.

********

Yunho is walking at the corridor, to the front yard, to take some fresh air. He plan to go to peek Changmin before, so he change the plan and trun to the left passage. As he walk, he heard someone call him from behind.

" Yunho-ssi~~"

He turn and see Siwon's sweetest smile. He's surprised for a bit cause he isn't expect him to arrive this time. Siwon said he has to meet with his uncle, Mr Han , to discuss some business. Now he is here out of the blue without making a call.

But...

Beside him, his uncle is standing and smiling at him. He's alert and go quickly to them. Siwon give out his hand to him, he know that sign and take his hand happily. Siwon take his hand and kiss on the back softly.

His uncle watch them with a huge smile and pat their backs softly.

" I'm glad you two get along like this, my boys.."

Yunho look sweet to Siwon and grip their hands and says,

" You don't call me..~~ What if I'm busy Siwon-ssi..? And you take uncle with you..? Have you finish your lunch..~~?"

Siwon smile.

"I'm sorry Yunho-ssi. As we finish our meeting, uncle say he want to see you cause these days, you are really busy to meet with your own family and he said he miss you and so do I.So we come together to request you to buy lunch for us, Yunho-ssi~~ Now is your break time, right? Let's have a lunch together.."

Yunho smile and nod.

" And uncle, if you that miss me, you can just call me to come home . Now aren't you busy to make a visit to your nephew..~~?"

Mr Han smile and shake his head lightly,

" It's okay Yunho-ah.. I just want to see how your day is in a busy hospital. Ah..by the way, are you going somewhere , cause you are going to the patients' room I think. You need to go to see someone..? "

Siwon make a glance and he know.

"Ah.. It's okay uncle, It's just I am going to get a coffee from the machine from there. Now, you arrive, so I don't need it anymore. Shall we go then..?"

Mr Han give a look to the way, and nod. Siwon give his arm, Yunho take it and they head to the parking to have their lunch.

There, from the corner of the passage, someone is grasping the crutch and look unhappy.

"Changmin-ah... what are you doing here..?"

Kyuhyun tap him from behind. Changmin look back and sigh.

" Nothing.. just want a cup of coffee.."

" Ah.. you want coffee ? Shall I make a cup for you?  I remember how much you like the coffee I made for you back then. I just want to know if you still.. May I try now...~~?"

Changmin look his friend's happy smile and he don't want to make that smile disappear with the truth. So,

" Of course.. Kyuhyun-ah. I also want to taste your coffee still now and want to find out how is my favorite one in the past.."

Kyuhun and him go back to his room with Kyuhyun bubbling his day in the school.

************

" ~~~ Saying I love you ...
Is not the words I want to hear from you ...
It's not that I want you ...
Not to say, but if you only knew ,
How easy..... it would be to show me how you feel 
More than words .......is all you have to do to make it real ...
Then you wouldn't have to say..... that you love me 
Cause I'd already know ......
What .... would... you do.... if my heart was torn in two, 
More than words to show you feel ...
That your love for me is real ......
What would you say .... if I took those words away ,
Then you couldn't make things new ......
Just by saying I love you........~~~"

Yunho hear the sweet voice from the yard. Someone is playing guitar and sing Westlife's 'More than words' . It's his favorite one too. so he follow the song and........ see Changmin is playing guitar and singing, closing his eyes and.... the most beautiful smile on his lips.

Yunho didn't know, Changmin can play the guitar and sing a song with that sweet voice. Like smile spread in the yard and some patients are standing in front of him, swaying their bodies along with the melody. One or two children are sitting on the grass,  blinking their eyes to the beautiful hyung sitting on the bunch and playing guitar for them.

When the song end, everyone clapping their hands and praising the boy sincerely. Yunho also clap his hands from some feet away. Changmin open his eyes and give shy smile, genuine smile after a while and make a bow to them. Children get up and hug him happily and request to play again in next days. Changmin rub their head lovingly and promise he will.

Then his eyes land on Yunho. Yunho look at him with full of love from afar and their eyes meet for a moment. Then, Changmin eyes turn to stern look. He quickly look away and place the guitar in the bag. Then he swing the bag on his back and take his crutch that he lean on the bunch and get up to leave.

Yunho see that sudden change, and don't understand what's happening to the younger.

Changmin walk with his crutch carefully but as fast as he can, like he is running away from something he don't want to live together.

Yunho is worrying for the younger getting hurt, so he follow from behind to help. Changmin is going fast but the crutch and the guitar are making him uncomfortable. So the move is not as fast as he want. Then, the guitar is hitting the crutch and he lost his balance and fall with his face.

But,

A hand is holding him from the back on his arm, firm but not tight. He feel warm and strength from the hand and he know the owner of the hand. And the smell, he is really friend with that musky scent, soft and kind. He don't know how he'd known that scent, he didn't remember it.

" Are you alright ..Changmin.? Did you hurt somewhere?.. Don't walk that fast Min-ah. You will fall and hurt your leg.."

He look down the doctor who is now inspecting his body carefully and wordily. He feel so much warm from that action. Feels like that doctor is really caring him from the first day he'd awoke. And something else is stirring in his heart, like the man is something related with him in the past. But it's impossible, he think. Cause no one is staying away if someone they know is getting hurt and, hospitalized and even he is a doctor in that hospital. He will be a stranger and not close enough with him or with his friend. Then, why is he feeling like that doctor is worrying and saying like they are really in a close relationship. He don't like that action and he don't like himself feeling happy for the man's action.

" Let me carry the guitar to your room, Changmin.."

Yunho look up and see the younger confuse and anger gaze. He feel worry.

" Are you okay..Min-ah? Is something wrong?"

" Do you know me?"

"...... huh..? I..... we .... met before remember? The day you woke up... ?"

"I mean before the accident?”

Yunho bit his lips and think how to answer.

"Ah....we are neighbor. ......Not that close, though.."

" Then why you act like you know me very well and we are something close enough..? Don't you think it's too much for just a neighbor!...?

Changmin words are stern and his gaze are sharp like a dagger.

Yunho feel pain from that look from his sweet boy.

" Ah...I'm sorry.. I just want to help you... and I.... ..I'm sorry for my rude,........... Changmin-ssi...~~"

Changmin look away.

" it's okay then. Don't act like this in the future and also.... don't call me ' Min'. I don't like you call me that name. It's for my friend and for the ones I love only. You are completely out of them and honestly I don't like it . Actually I don't like you at all. I don't like you and the feeling I get when you're around. So, please hold your friendly action Mr. doctor.. and thanks for your help, but I'm fine on my own.. Excuse me.."

Chandmin says  harsh and his looks are showing he's really annoying with the man.

Yunho gasps, he didn't expect that action from the younger especially that frigid word. He froze and still, feel like stabbing in his heart. He can't breath , he can't talk and can't think for a moment. He look the leaving figure and a drop of tear is rolling down on his cheek.

No..! It's not his Changmin..!

That sweet boy don't talk like that or that hard stare isn't belong to him either.

It's just a dream...

He feel like the world is stopping. His world is collapsing all of a sudden.

~~~~~~~~

Yunho is sitting at his table, leaning back on the chair, staring at the ceiling.

His phone ring and he see the caller is Siwon. He just gaze at the screen and sigh.

Then, he take the phone , tap the answer key and say tiredly.

"Hello....."

" Yunho-ssi..? .....Are you okay..?"

Like, Siwon notice his tireness from the other side of the phone.

"........Yeah........ just... tire.. Something matter..Siwon-ssi..?"

" Oh...Right~~.."

Like Siwon is also hesitate and unwillingly talking.

" Tomorrow, we have an appointment with the wedding dress service, Yunho-ssi. I'm telling you in advance, that you can adjust your schedule. And also to check the ballroom for the ceremony. Is it okay for you? If you busy, I'll go there with Hyori-noona. But.. you know.."

Siwon stop and he know why.

He don't want his boyfriend to see the wedding ballroom which is not with him.

" It's okay, Siwon-ssi.. I' ll go with you. Anyway…It's ours ...right..?"

He feel exhausted.

Siwon sigh .

" Okay... I will get you in the morning when your duty finish.."

"Thank you.."

He hung up. Place the phone on the desk, lean on the back and close his eyes.

He see, his sweet boy's sharp gaze on the black screen.

**********

Updated!

 

Hope you enjoy. Two more chapter and the story will be ending.