Dating

You Are My Only One

Kyuhyun see Changmin enter with really helpless and sad.

" What's up dude, why you look like that?'

Changmin drop his body on the bed and lay down on his stomach.

"Kyu, what should I do now..~~?"

"To what, Min?"

"He said.... Yunho hyung said, I am like his little brother. But..for me I'm not..I'm not..I mean I don't want......how to say.."

"You like him"

Changmin abruptly sit and watch his friend with wide eyes.

"H..How...you.."

"Just ..! I'm your best friend , man..! No one will know you better than me. You don't have to talk me to describe what you want and what you are feeling. So, let's talk openly. Did he said he think of you as his brother..? Exactly..?"

"..Not exactly.But he said he want a little brother like me.... You know how I feel when I heard that words from him...I'm..."

" Desperation.."

"Yeah..like that. I....I like him, Kyu. I really do. But what if I do if he think of me as a brother..? What if he already have a girlfriend..? I……"

" Here..!"

Kyuyhyun place his phone on his lap.He watch and pick it with confuse look. It's a photo of some time schedule with names.......... and Yunho's name is there.

" This is..?"

"His duty schedule at the hospital. And for your information, he don't have any lover, male or female for this two years.He had a girlfriend before in his college, but they broke up and I heard she left him.So, to sum up, he is free and as you can see his busy schedule, he don't have enough time to make blind date or something. You have chance!"

" Kyu..when did you make such investigation..? You go to the hospital..? When ..?"

" Since, I notice your eyes on him. I make my own way to get the information for you. Come on, now, all I want you to know is that you have chance. And you are the first one to get near to him after his girlfriend left. And I don't think he don't have any feeling for you rather than a brother. Cause I've seen his condition last night. I dare to say, he also have feeling for you.."

"But.."

"He's just confuse or don't understand himself, Min.  All you have to do is show your feeling…clearly"

" Show my feeling?"

" Yeah..! you have to make him to know himself, his feeling for you."

Changmin stare him for a while and then his worry face become cover with happiness.And then, he jump on Kyuhyun and hug him tightly.

" Oh..Thank you, Kyu. I love you..I love you so much..as I say, you are my one and only..~~"

Changmin's happiness rumbling makes Kyuhyun smile but..

"Yah! you are killing me!. I can't breath now, Min. Just release your hand a little bit can you..?"

"Just a little bit..~~?"

Chamgmin tease his friend. The room fill with their laughs and teasing each other.

*******

Starting from that day, Changmin makes warm coffee and pour in a mini vacuum flask and wait Yunho at the gate before he go to hospital in the morning. Or when he have night duty, he make rice roll or something to eat and coffee for both of them. After giving foods to his hyung , and after saying goodbye with shine smile, he continue to his work.

On the other hand, Yunho's days are brightening with the boy's smile and his delicious foods and coffee. Now he don't go that coffee shop.Everyday, he carry the little flask with Changmin's coffee. When the boy is a little late, he just wait at the entrance . His day isn't perfect without the boy's innocent shining smile. 

Yunho is waiting Changmin at the entrance like the other days, Kyuhyun come out first talking on his phone.

"Tomorrow.?"

Kyuhyun waving at him.

"Yeah…I'll tell him then…see you……"

And he hang up.

" Good evening, hyung. Waiting Changmin?"

"Ah....yeah, where you going Kyuhyun-ah..?"

"Playing games with some friends. And Changmin will come soon."

He bow down and pass him. But, after a few steps, he turn and says

" He's really attach you, hyung. You are the first one he devote like that as far as I saw.He didn't have time to make new friends or other youth activities, like other people do in their youth stage since his father's death. Please take care my friend..hyung. Please don't let him hurt...... It's my only request to you."

Yunho listen and see that serious and deep look from always happy look boy, he nod with sincere and smile

" Don't worry Kyuhyun-ah. Hyung will take care him and won't let him hurt. He's like my lovely brother..."

Kyuhyun watch him with a small smile and gaze.

" Really.. hyung? Ah…by the way , one of our friend is asking Min if he's free for tomorrow. She says she have some movie tickets and wanna go there with him.I just said I'll ask him. Can you help me to pass that to Changmin…hyung? "

Yunho alert about the sudden request.A girl?

"………but tomorrow is a school day  isn't it? And Changmin have to go his works after the school…?"

"Ah…right , you didn't know that Changmin quit his night works cause he get the work at a new coffee shop and the payment is good.So he will work there after the school…"

"Rellay…? Where is that shop …?"

"Just three blocks away…Oh I have to go hyung…You can ask him other details………and don't forget what I ask…hyung…!"

Kyuhyun watch and run to the bus stop and wave him with a grin. He don't know about the meaning of that grin.

" Hyung…waiting so long…?"

Changmin come near to him. He just smile and shake his head.

" Kyuhyun said you quit the jobs and have a new one…? "

"……You met him… ? Yes hyung, I got a new job a week ago and the payment is quite good.I have to work there for four hours after the school for six days. And I can take one day leave. The coffee shop is near to our place and the owner is also kind.…"

"That's great…then. I'm really worrying you go to that station afar from city and have to work there till so late. Can I visit to your work …Min…?"

"Of course …hyung.You are gladay welcome.The shop is really tidy and beautiful.You can come anytime~~"

Yunho smile and nod.

"Here …coffee hyung.And this is sandwichs…You have to eat all of them…!The night duty will be tire for you and also your work too. …"

Yunho accept the box and flask.They both watching each other with smiles.Changmin watch him and hesitate .

Then,

"Hyung"

"Min-ah…"

They both call each other simultaneously and then chuckle.

"You first…Min…"

"Ah……I …want to ask you tomorrow evening you are free or not……I ……last week you took me to the amusement park , so I …want to show you some movie…you like watching movie…?"

Actually, Yunho just forgot to watch movie or TV program after the college life. Since he is busy and also don't have attention on such relaxing things for so long. But

" I……"

Right, Kyuhyun asked him to pass the question. What should he do then.?Changmin watch him with hopeful glitter eyes and he can't deny that round eyes.

"I'm free …Min-ah. But, Kyuhyun just ask me to tell you that one of your friends have some movie tickets for tomorrow and …she want to go there .…with you…"

Yunho reply hesitately.He don't know why is he feeling anxious right now.

"Kyuhyun ask you…!!? But……Who is……ah……!"

Changmin seem to realize something and halt in the midway. Really? So he also know the girl without describing the name? What is their relationship, then? Girlfriend?

Questions are bubbling in his head and Yunho just watching Changmin to continue the unfinish speak.

Changmin look up his eyes and answer slowly.

"Will you go with me,hyung…~~?"

Yunho bit his bottom lip and watch the doelike eyes' undeniable expression.And …nod.Changmin smile with happiness.

*******
"Kyuhyun-ah,  you ask Yunho hyung about the fake appointment…?"

"Yah…I just want to see his expression  if he heard you have someone to date…"

"And……How is he then…?"

Changmin ask uncertaintly.

"I feel satisfy,Min. How is yours? Have you been ask him? He accept?"

"..Yeah…"

"That's it…! "

Kyuhyun shout with happiness.

"Than,don't miss the chance Min…Confess him tomorrow and I believe he'll also love you back. I'll go and buy the tickets when I finish my game.…"

"Thanks Kyu…~~ You make so many effort for me. I owe you so many help…~~"

"If so, just get him,Min.I'm sure you two love each other.But one is hesitate and one is so dumb to realize his own feeling.I'm really tire for both of you, now. "

Changmin laugh.Then, Kyuhyun hang up cause he's still playing the game.

Changmin enter the glass door and the sweet silver bells ring.

"I'm arrive,Noona…"

"Ah…Changmin-ah…come in…"

The owner smile and wave his hand and he go behind the counter.

"Busy Noona…?"

"No…just usual .And how is your day …dongsaeng…~~"

Changmin remember the promise from his hyung and smile shyly.

"What is this? Something special …?"

She smile and ask. And Changmin nod.

"Let me guess…~You have special appointment for tomorrow.? Girlfriend?"

"……Not girlfriend…"

Changmin answer quietly and she raise her eyebrow with smile.

"Then, boyfriend…?"

"Not yet…~~"

She watch him with lovely look.Her face and her look express she is really taking care to the boy.

"So, you'll confess him ? Tomorrow?"

Changmin nod with a blush.She smile and rub his head gently.

"Wish you good luck,dongsaeng-ah.I believe the man you love would be a good guy and he also wouldn't miss to grab the most lovely boy like you..."

"Thanks Noona…You are really good to me…"

Changmin smile and hug her.

There , at the shade under a tree, a camera flash shotly and a silhouett is starring inside the shop with a sharp gaze.

************