Here we go..again (Pt 2)

Just Like That (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                

 

 

There was something intense about the eye contact I was currently holding with this stranger. 

It’s probably anger.

Yeah, I’ve seen anger, this ain’t it- best guess would be: annoyance


There was a sudden weigh that I felt deep inside my chest. It was almost as if the atmosphere around me had changed to something thicker and much darker, making me uncomfortable. 

Well this position you are in isn’t very appropriate either

The loud slam of the door snapped me out of my thoughts as a passing student paused to look at us in puzzlement before shifting their gaze to the person next to me, a look of recognition slowly taking over. With widened eyes, the student ran away as I could only stare after them in confusion. 

I felt the prickling sensation in my arm as I realized this guy was still practically over me.

Literally.

My body went into defense mode as I hastily pushed him off.

Is he a ert or what

He gave a mixed look of shock and disbelief as I watched his body fall back from the impact of my push. Either, he didn’t expect to fall that far behind or it was something else.

 

I quickly got up, picking up my bag which had fallen to the side. 

“Uh..I’m sorry about that” I mumbled as I fixed the bag on my shoulder

RINNNGG!

Just great.


I sighed as I offered a hand to the guy who was still on the floor with his jaw slacked. 

He shook his head for a second, quite wildly before ignoring my outstretched hand. He got up and immediately started fixing his shirt which didn't even look bad, to begin with. 

“Well, can’t say I have seen you before” His finally said in a sharp tone while giving me look.

I stopped myself from frowning. 

Just from posture alone, I could tell he was the dominating type. The jelled hair, perfectly tucked in shirt and polished shoes meant he was probably trying to showcase a sense of power or stand out perhaps...

I stood my full height.

“Yeah, today is my first day here since the transfer and I’m sorry about the fall” I forced an apologetic smile. 

“New huh? I mean, I would’ve accepted your apology but I don’t think you really meant it” He gave me a smile. If my apology had to take a form, it would be in his smile, both fake.

A wave of nostalgia took over me as I remembered my old school. This guy would fit in like a missing puzzle piece back there. 

I pretended to ponder as I brought my hand up to my chin, “hmm, seems like a YOU problem”

“Doesn’t it?” I gave him a wide smile of my own 

There was that look again. A look of disbelief but laced with annoyance this time. 

“You know, usually someone would think twice before speaking to me in that tone but because you’re new, I’ll spare you this time around. Still, that doesn’t excuse you from bumping rudely into me”

man, who does this guy think he is


Flashback-

 

“Its lunchtime, so no one from the student council can tell us what to do. We have the right to do or act as we speak in this hour and a half” (Taehyung)

 

“Cut it out seulgi, everyone from the student council is trash. And even Jimin agrees, so you know it’s true” (Lucas)

 

End of flashback-


Ohhh, that makes sense. He might be one of the students  from student council or principal's kid from his weird attire. His arrogant attitude would then make sense because the guy who saw us earlier could easliy knock this guy down.

He was still standing there like he was expecting me to get down on my knees and offer him a better apology. Coming from where I am, I’ve had my fair share of experiences with self-conceited s, so I wasn’t all too bothered.

“Whatever man, I’m already late for my class. I don’t have time for this” I said, keeping the bite out of my tone before making my way towards the door.

I felt a rough hand on my abdomen before I was pushed back towards the wall. 

“First of all, no profanities. Also, I haven’t dismissed you yet” 

I looked at him in shock, the dark eyes glaring at me under his perfect bangs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter