Mean

Just Like That (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just finished my 15 page esaay on liberal feminism and I can't look at normal text font so I changed it on here. Hope you guys don't mind, my mind is fried. Have a good day x

~


The sound of something hitting the locker made me pause in the middle of the deserted hallway. 

Another stud

I internally winched at the sound before looking around and pocketing the hall pass in my jeans to manure around the current hall to the next one. 

At the sight of the dark brown tresses, I quickly ducked behind the wall to observe a scared looking girl pushed into the wall by a way smaller Jennie Kim. 

On a usual, it would be a funny situation to see a tall girl being pinned by someone so petite but Jennie is definitely an exception as there was no laugh emitting through my dry oesophagus. 

“What will you say when your father finds out about his innocent daughter having another identity online as a ” She sneered pulling on the long strand of the other girl's hair.

When the taller girl remained quiet in her spot, trembling-Jennie pulled her down by nape of her neck to match her height. 

“And what would the student council do if they found out that one of your clients is none other than a guy who’s from Acadia High?” She continued, pushing her finger further into the poor girl’s chest. 

The girl bit her lip with watery eyes unable to form any words. 

Jennie chuckled slightly shaking her head. “None other than our rivalry school? tsk. You’ve got some nerve. Innocent little-”


The sight was making me sick to my core. Although I’ve seen most of the student council bullying kids around the school to the point of physical and mental abuse, I never witnessed Jennie doing it. Some part of me couldn’t imagine it either. Such a contrast to the sweet girl I had met weeks ago. I should let that distant memory go already. 

But this is how she did it. The ugly truth behind such a pretty face. 

Unable to watch the torment, I was about to interfere when the shaking girl spoke up.

“S-stop” She whimpered, tears finally cascading down her cheeks after trying to keep at bay. 

“I will when you answer my question” She pointed out. At least the bite was gone. Now her voice was back to her typical bored and cold tone. 

“I l-love j-jungkook” She sobbed, head falling down like she was embarrassed by her confession. 

Jennie looked taken back from her answer, only for a second.

I frowned in confusion. Who the heck-

“Well isn’t this just lovely” She scoffed in disbelief, backing away like the girl suddenly had some sort of disease.

The other girl still kept her down but the slight shake of her body was present meaning she was still crying. Why was Jennie being so mean? I mean she was never nice, to begin with, but this was just too harsh. 

When the other girl remained quiet, Jennie took a step forward, sharply grabbing her chin to pull her head up.

“One week. I’m giving you exactly a week to either cut all ties with that guy or transfer out of this school. It’s up to you now, entirely your choice. If you fail to meet the deadline then expect a surprise after school with the whole student council” She spat before dropping her hand and walking in my direction as I quickly ran down the hallway, fishing the hall pass out and twirling it around. Trying to seem nonchalant as I started strolling around leisurely.  

When Jennie turned the corner, it seemed like I was just walking down the hall where she was emerging from but the rise in her brow suggested some skepticalness. 

She eyed my hall pass before meeting my eyes with a sharp look. “The hall pass doesn’t exist so you can skip on class time” 

Although that’s what I was initially doing, I shrugged in indifference. 

“I’m just heading to the bathroom. Don’t remember signing up some deal to always inform you about my whereabouts but being nosey seems to be a habit of yours” I mocked with a hand under my chin. 

She rolled her eyes, “Don’t flatter yourself, Manoban. I couldn’t care less about your existence and now I’m stuck with an assignment with you. How unfortunate” She sighs truly looking disappointed.

Not to be cocky but that never happens. Ever. Anyone except her would at least be moderate with being with me with the exception of Hanbin maybe. She likes dragging my ego but it’s a two-way lane.  

“Ah! finally a commonality between us! The feeling is definitely mutual ” I grinned through my sarcastic remark, irked by her arrogant aura. 

She rolls her eyes hotly “Whatever, Manoban. Just don’t be late after school. I hate waiting”, she spoke moving past me at a distance that faintly made our shoulders touch, a sign of dangerous warning of some kind as I felt a weird feeling flow through my entire being. Yet, a sweet sent trailed her, the total opposite of the vibe she just sent my way.

Jennie Kim’s mere presence is such a paradox. 

It's like she knew I was watching her leave that she paused and slightly turned her head my way.

“By the way, the bathroom isn’t that way, anyway. Pabo” She murmured. Hot breath hitting my neck as I tensed up. 

I remained quiet, pretending as If I didn’t hear her whispered remark even though it was impossible given the lack of space.

Ugh! why the hell are my cheeks hot

It’s called blushing you fool.

Eyes widened in realization, I touched my burning cheek in astonishment. Grateful that no one was around to see th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter