A Scary Kim Jisoo

Just Like That (Jenlisa)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                                                     

 

Bidding the rest of the group goodbye, Jisoo and I began walking towards the school’s parking lot. I offered to give her a ride home today, after insisting for a good twenty minutes. Sometimes...It feels like Jisoo hesitates around me even though she’s the biggest extrovert weirdo I’ve ever met. 

I stopped in my tracks, noticing the absence of the purple haired human from beside me. Many times, Jisoo has complained about my pace, calling me a troll for walking with my long legs, leaving her behind. So, naturally, I turned around expecting a remark about my ‘trollness’ only to catch Jisoo intently staring at the device in her hands with a blank look, blinking rapidly. 

“Is everything okay?” I asked, walking back to her. 


Slightly shaking her head she looked up with a bewildered expression on her face. I felt a rush of nervousness with the look she was sending me, the number of scenarios running inside my head were countless, all starting with the world Guild. 

There’s no way she knows about it...right?...

“What's this Lisa?” she spoke waving the device in her hand of emphasis. Her tone containing an unfriendly bite for the first time ever which seemed really unnatural for her as it contradicted her usual friendly persona.  

“The phone is in your hand Jisoo, I’m not a psychic” I joked with a chuckle to make the tension go away but the serious look on Jisoo’s face didn’t budge one bit. 

“Please tell me my eyes aren’t deceiving me” She the phone in my direction, ignoring my attempt to break the ice. 

I swear she was just joking about Seulgi's snoring two minutes ago...

I furrowed my eyes in confusion at the sudden change in her attitude, grasping the phone from her hands. My eyes squinting from adjusting to the small writing on the screen.

It was an email….signed by the student council team.

The email contained a list of tasks for the volunteers regarding the upcoming festival similar to the one Jin showed us in the conference from earlier. There wasn’t anything out of the ordinary until I opened the link to the document where everyone was divided into teams and their names were listed under the main members of the committee in bold. 

Jennie Kim and Lisa Manoban-tent #2- Romance City

Oh.

“I’m afraid not. Your eyes are working just fine” I replied after a few seconds. 

“H-how is that even possible” Jisoo swallowed, taking her phone from my hands and re-reading the screen before looking up at me, now slightly angry.

“Why are you quiet!” She snapped

I sighed taking a step back to give her fuming figure some space. “I was going to tell you guys about this but everything happened quite unexpectedly” I spoke feeling the urge to pick on the collar of my shirt. “I didn’t know it was such a big deal,” I said rubbing the back of my nape.

Jisoo’s eyes widened, “Big deal?”

“Big DEAL!?” She repeated taking a step in my direction while giving me a look of disbelief. 

“Of Course it’s a big deal! This is not a stupid club or something one joins because they find it interesting. This is the student council we’re talking about!” She hyperventilated. 

Before I could reply she spoke up again with a disgusted look, “Is that why you are always asking so many questions about the council? Is this what you wanted from the beginning?” She scoffed shaking her head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter