Chapter 7: Heartbeat

Take Myoui Heart

The Next day, J University 10.20am

MINA POV

 

I’m currently walking alone in the campus area, just out from my faculty. Today, although its still around 10 am.. is such a wonderful and happy day for me. why? first, earlier this morning Momo called me and said that she wanted to have another date with me. yes date as in non-friendly date.

Actually after our first date, we never have any date again. Our class schedules aren’t really helping.. It’s either we started in the same time, or her class started after I finished mine. although today is the only day that our class ends around the same time, but usually after this either me or momo has practice. Me with my dance crew and momo with her band.. thank god today there’s no practice for both of it and finally we can have our second date.

Second, my class that supposed to end at 12, suddenly ended earlier than it supposed to be and that’s the reason why now I’m outside the class, walking so casually instead of being in class.

And the third one, few minutes ago I got a text from my previous ballet instructor. She’s been my instructor since the first time I learn ballet until high school ends. My instructor name is Luda Lee, she’s a well-known ballerina and it’s really an honor for me to be her student.. But what makes me happy is.. on early april, she’ll having her own show and guess what? she asked me to come!  Not as an audience, but as a performer!

What makes me more and more happy is the fact that she asked me to duet with her! For the entire time I become her student, this is the first time I’ll ever collab with her and aa! I’m so excited!

Plus, she wanted me to do solo too.. but thankfully she won’t pushed me if I can’t do that since she knew these days I’ve more into modern dance.. oh talking about my dance crew.. they gave me permission to join and they even want to come and watch…

I can’t wait to tell this to momo.. she’s the one that really missed my ballet so she probably as happy as I am once I tell her about this. plus, I already booked a seat for momo on the front section with my own money the moment I got an okay sign from my crew. luda soensaengnim actually offered me free tickets.. but those are for jeongnam and sharon..

Maybe sana will mad at me for not buying her any tickets.. and maybe my crew too.. but they won’t mad if they don’t know about this hehehe..

 

Aah~ I really want to meet momo now.. but at this hour, she’s still in class and her class will finished at lunch break. Hm.. where should I wait for her then? Oh well I’ll just wait her in cafete—or not..

 

Suddenly I saw from distance a neck-length black hair girl with a semi-formal cool look—Black blazer, white t-shirt, and Jeans, walking towards my direction. Oh yes.. she’s momo.. walking so carelessly with her eyes focused on her phone... I decided to stop walking and since momo holding her phone, I decided to call her.

When the call connected, Momo stopped walking and kinda surprised receiving a call from me. but from this distance, I still can see that she formed a smile right before she picked up my phone

 

“Moshi moshi..” I said to her. But still.. she hasn’t noticed me yet

“Hey.. I thought you’re still in class...”

“My class ended early.. but momorin, why you can picked up my call? you supposed to be in class too right?”

“luckily, my class got canceled and now I’m on my way towards your faculty....”

“Ahh its that so.. by the way Momorin, I like your blazer.”

“Eh? How do yo—“ Her words were cut due to momo noticed my presence. She then hung up the phone and gave me a big wave. Big enthusiastic wave.

 

The way momo waved and smile wide like that, plus the new news I wanted to tell momo about, those made me excited so I ran towards her, with arms spreading out.

 

“Momoriiin!”

 

I don’t really care about the wind that blew my hair or even the hideous smile on my face that could make me ugly.. I’m just happy to see her.

the closer I get to her, the wider her smile get and the moment I arrived, she stretched her arms wide and let me drown on her hug..

 

“You look cute today..”

“R-really?”

“Mhm.. I like how the dress matched your hair and the white t-shirt matched your skin..” said momo

“Y-you look cool today.. But adorable in the same time..”

 

She suddenly pulled away from my hug a bit and said, “just for you~” she ended her word with touching the tip of my nose

I didn’t say anything after that.. I buried myself on momo’s hug again, trying to hide my blush and Momo automatically giggled when I did that. She probably know that I was shy because of what momo just said and did to me.

“Shy mitan..”

 

Momo nuzzled her head on me and tighten her hug. in reply, I only let out a giggle.. Probably sounds like weirdo.. Well you guys know I’m not good at handling this kind of thing especially from momo..

 

“By the way mitan.. You also seems very.. bright today..” said momo.

“Really? what makes you think like that?”

“The way you yelled my name, and then ran towards me.. You were soo cute. like it goes way beyond the cuteness gauge limit. Maybe something good happened?”

“Yup you’re right.”

 

Momo pushed me a bit, not really breaking the hug and looked me with curious face. “Oh? what is that?”

“Hm.. first.. You’ll take me on a date.” She let out a breathy laugh

“and then?”

“Do you remember Luda seonsaengnim?”

“Mmm… your math teacher?”

“No…”

“Your chemistry teacher???” I didn’t answer anything and just gave momo a stare, knew momo just kidding. But then she let out a smile and said

“Just kidding.. of course I remember.. she’s your ballet instructor right??”

“Mhm. And guess what? she invited me to her solo show!”

 

“Oh? that’s great.. congratulations.. yey…” I scoffed at how forced her responds were.. she really is the greatest liar ever…

“You.. don’t seems to be happy about it?”

“No! I am! I rea—okay you got me.. Sorry.”

 

Momo hung her head down, probably felt sorry for not being as happy as I am when she heard the news. But oh well it’s not the entire news so I held both her cheek and pulled her head up, trying to make an eye contact with her.

 

“hey.. why you hung your head like that?”

“Just.. I know how you respect your instructor so much and I know its been long time for you to see her.. but I don’t know.. maybe I’m expecting something more than you being invited to watch her show..”

“Well.. I never said that I was invited to be an audience..”  The used to be gloomy eyes, turned bright when I said that. it seems like she got what I meant and with a really wide smile, she asked

 

“Are you.. are you going to perform there?” with a smile, I nod my head.

 

and you know what happened next?? Momo suddenly pulled me into her arm and lifted me up a bit from the ground. She hug me soo tight and even squealed right beside my ear. She even spun me once and the only thing I could do is giggle. I know she’ll be happy but I never expected her to be this happy..

 

“Momorin.. calm down.. calm down..” I said between the giggle.

“You don’t know how happy I am!! I will come and watch. I promise! No matter what schedule I have, I’ll cancel everything and make sure to be on the front se—wait.. how much the ticket cost? Never mind I can be broke just for you.” again, I laughed at how momo so excited with this news.. she’s really adorable..

“First, thank you for this excitement.. second.. please don’t ever try to spend too much money just for me.. and lastly.. you won’t be broke because I already bought you some ticket.”

“Wait.. you.. bought me ticket already?” I nod my head

“Front seat, just for you.” I said while tapping her nose.

 

And she gave me the same reaction as before—Lifted me up and spun me once, and after she settled down, she looked me in the eyes for few second, with a really warm smile while caressing my cheek.. yes my heart beats loud.. but it gets louder once momo said,

 

“god.. I love you so much myoui mina..”

 

I couldn’t hide my blush, and I couldn’t help but to smile as wide as I can, showed her my gummies because of that word.. yes we knew we love each other.. but this is the first time she told me that explicitly.. and this time.. it’s going to be the first time for me to tell her that too..

 

“Love you too, momorin..”

 

If there’s people walked pass us, they will surely got confused upon seeing two girls, standing so close to each other, staring through each other’s eyes and both smiling like a weirdo to each other. But oh well there’s no one here. just me, and momo..

 

“Well.. since we got a really great news.. how about we move the date? Instead at lunch break.. how about we go now?”

“I think that’s a great idea..”

“Then let’s go!!” Momo then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the parking lot where her car parked.

 

If you guys think that we are dating.. like in relationship.. we’re not. Yet. The talk were never brought up and none of us really bothered by it…

I think the last time we mentioned about our feelings toward each other is after we finished the first date.. And since then we just act like usual.. Although yes a little bit more showing our affection toward each other.. But we never talk about continue it to the next stage. I mean we both know that we love each other.. and I think that’s enough for now..

Momo knew about my sisters trying to find the identity of my crush, which is momo of course.. and without I’m asking, it looks like momo understand that I want to keep anything between us as a secret. So.. maybe that’s the reason why we’re just like this.. no status but acknowledging each other’s feelings.

 

Oh well.. I can think about that later. But today is indeed going to be a happy day~


KoTech Seoul Branch 13.10 AM

JIHYO POV

Wondering why now I’m standing in front of KoTech Industries office at this hour? this could happen because of Nayeon eonni forgot to give some important document to Sharon for her meeting. Apparently Nayeon eonni has exams in her class so she couldn’t deliver it by herself and since my class already ended and I already resign from HO! Bakery.. so… She begged me to deliver it and here I am..

Once I went inside the office, I was greeted by security that asked permission to check my bags and he also asked me to walk on the metal detector. Of course.. KoTech, a multinational company will always has tight security..

At first I was just too occupied by the security check and I didn’t notice the atmosphere that happened in the building. But right after I came out from the metal detector portal and received my backpack back, I began to realize my surrounding. I felt soooo out of the place.

I mean look all these people…

They wore office attire.. tidy shirt or blouse, blazer, suit and such.. meanwhile here I am, walking around with a casual flowery pattern short sleeve navy blue shirt and pair of jeans.. Anyone who saw me, definitely knew that I’m not an employee here and knew that I’m just a university students..

But well.. I need to stop thinking about that.. now I need to find a way to go to sharon’s room. well.. that genius grandma, a.k.a im nayeon, just asked me to deliver things without even telling me how to go to sharon’s room.  she just told me that I need to go to the receptionist table and told her I came to meet Sharon.. so I went to the receptionist table and asked for direction there.

 

“Um.. Excuse me..  I’m here to meet Myoui Sharon.” I said. the receptionist then scanned me from head to toe and somehow I could sense that she won’t let me meet Sharon.

“Are you already made an appointment?” asked the receptionist

“I.. haven’t.. But her—“

“Then sorry, miss sharon is unavailable. You need to come back tomorrow or another day and made prior appointment first.” Wow.. cold enough.

“Ah.. yes I understand.. But her assistance, Im nayeon, is the one that send me here.. She asked me to deliver this document for ms.sharon’s meeting.”

 

After I said that, the receptionist who once stern and stoic started to look nervous and her stance got tensed.

 

“A-Are you perhaps.. Ms. Park Jihyo?”

“Yes I am..”

 

The receptionist lady suddenly went out from her counter  in a really panic way and once she’s in front of me, she countlessly bowed 90 degrees at me and keep apologizing.

 

“I’m very very sorry miss park..Pardon for my rudeness!”

“Uh.. miss.. Y-you don’t need to apologize like that... You did nothing wrong.” I said

“I was really cold and unprofessional earlier. I shouldn’t cut you like that and should’ve listened to your explanation first..”

“But really.. I understand about the procedure so no need to be that sorry..”

“Once again, I’m deeply sorry about my unprofessionalism miss park.”

“It’s okay.. really.. so uh.. I’ll give this document to you or?”

“Ah about that.. Miss Sharon told me that if you came, I need to you to her room.. so. uh.. this way please?”

 

At first I was kinda reluctant to go since again.. I don’t feel like I belong here.. but then I just followed where the receptionist lady brought me to. the lady walked really fast and it actually quite hard for me to keep up with her pace. Maybe due to nervousness… But somehow I could keep up with her and now we’re waiting for the elevator to come down.

 

“These days, Ms. Sharon is really busy and she decline any external meeting.. I’m sorry for my behavior earlier.”

“It’s okay miss…. lee. I understand.”

 

Our conversation got cut off as the ‘ding’ sound came and we went inside the empty elevator. This time, I’m the one who brought up a conversation because the words ‘sharon is really busy’ made me curious.. and worry of course..

 

“Uh, miss lee. Its been a week since Sharon came to class.. does she really that busy?”

“Yes.. apparently miss Sharon was just appointed as the head of business development team since the previous one was transferred to headquarter in Kobe. So she’s been doing many things these days and it quite a busy week for her..”

“Oh? she has a position now?”

“She didn’t tell you? oh god.. I’m sorry.. I think I spoiled something..”

“No no.. it’s okay.. she probably didn’t tell me because its not a big deal for her..”

 

So.. that’s explain everything.. well the last time I saw Sharon was last Monday, where we had marketing class and need to present our assignment. After that class ends, she was picked up by her chauffer and went to office. And since that day, she skipped class for a week.. even two days ago she still absent.. she must be really busy huh..

But yea.. we still keep in touch. She sent me messages or sometimes calls me. but I’m quite busy too with my work. Sharon still has free time during weekend.. but I’ve been busy with café too so we rarely met. More like never met again..

The reason why I became soo busy with café is because I become permanent employee there and was appointed as the new café junior manager. My working time there is a little longer and I need to come to the store even in weekend.. Plus I have couple shift in HO! Bakery so my schedule is pretty tight. I thought I could manage having two jobs.. but no. it’s tiring.. So yesterday I already told the bakery owner that I’m resigning from the store..  Thank god they didn’t make it hard for me..

 

*DING*

 

Our elevator finally arrived at sharon’s room floor and once I got out, I automatically felt out of the place again…

The room is busy. People roaming around with pile of papers, I could see few people talking with each other but instead a mere chitchat, it’s probably a serious one as they held paper and eyes locked to the screen, and I also heard sound of keyboard being typed... surely everyone is busy with their works..

Miss lee, the receptionist lady, walked in front of me and through out the walk, everyone who had an eye contact with me quickly bowed and greeted me. not warm greeting.. more like they startled on my presence and a little bit nervous? I don’t know why but I think this is all because of Sharon..

Just then… I went passed a room with glass wall and saw Sharon inside it, paying attention to someone who is explaining things there. I don’t know why but it probably because I haven’t seen here since last week.. Or maybe because her serious yet tired face that stole my attention..

And suddenly, Sharon’s eyes darted towards my direction and she let out a warm smile.  I gave her a small wave and she replied it while mouthing ‘wait in my room.’  I then gave her a nod and tried to catch up with ms. Lee who already few stepped away from me.

 

“So, this is miss sharon’s room and you can wait her here..” said Ms.Lee as she opened the door and invited me into Sharon’s room.

“thank you so much miss lee for escorting me here.” I said

“oh no no.. I’m just doing my job.. and what kind of drink you like, miss park? I can bring you anything..”

“thank you.. but I’m fine. I don’t want to burden you again.”

“not at all! I’ll bring you like maybe coffee or tea? It’s okay you don’t need to feel burden miss park.” Seeing how ms.lee so persistent on giving me drinks, somehow made me realized one thing..

 

“Miss lee, what did actually Sharon told you about me?”

“Ne?”

“I mean.. everyone here treat me like I’m such an important person.. like I’m one of the myoui or something. did she scares you all or what?”

“W-well.. not like that. we just respect miss Sharon a lot and since she said that her girlfri—“

“Wait! She said what??”

“That you’re miss sharon’s girlfriend?”

 

So that’s explained everything.. I mean if I were them, I’ll do the same thing if I heard my boss’s significant other is coming to the office.. especially if the boss is as strict as Sharon.. but this thing needs to be straighten out.

 

“I’m not sharon’s girlfriend.. I’m just her friend, miss lee.”

“You don’t need to be shy miss park.. everyone here respect miss sharon so much so we don’t really bothered with her preference.”

“N-no.. I’m telling you the truth here.. I’m just her friend..”

“We understand miss park.. don’t worry..”

 

I just let out a sigh at this.. I think she didn’t buy anything I told her since now she gave me a smile. I really can’t understand why Sharon decided to lie like this..

 

“how about some coffee miss?” I just let out a sigh and said

“sure..”

“Okay.. Miss Sharon probably going to finish her meeting in few minutes. I’ll take my leave..”

“wait! The document.. please give this to her.”

“Oh.. Miss sharon told me that it’s for the next meeting.”

“next meeting? You mean she has another one after this?” ms lee nod her head.

“okay then… thank you miss lee..”

 

At first I want to be angry at Sharon for spreading lies about me as her girlfriend.. but after knowing how packed her schedule is.. I don’t know.. I just started to feel worried.. Mina told me that Sharon always come home late this days.. she’s been too caught up with works and I’m just worried that it will effecting her health..

.

.

 

5 Minutes after that

It’s only been five minutes after Ms.Lee left me again but now I have a cup of coffee accompanied me. although yea.. basically I’m still all by myself in sharon’s room. The room is actually quite spacious.. it’s actually normal working room with computer desk and stuff. But there’s sofa in it—two to be exact, and I’m currently sitting on one of it.

 since I’m a little bit bored, I decided to roam around the room. the room is tidy albeit the amount of documents piling on Sharon’s desk. Of course.. we’re talking about Sharon here.. not the unbothered jeongnam.

Then on the wall, I could see a picture of myoui family. When I said myoui family, I’m talking as the whole myoui family photos hanging on the wall. From the first generation—sharon’s grandparents, until the third, which is the triplets and their cousins are on that family picture.

This photo probably taken back when the triplets still kids.. the triplets hair still same black hair and none of them dyed them. besides.. they all look like baby penguin here.. those chubby cheeks. Suddenly a train of our childhood memories came through me and I just let out a smile.

I knew the triplets from Sharon. We met in a playground near our house and when she said that she has two twin sisters, I got curious and she dragged me to her house and introduced me to them. I remember how jeongnam looked so unbothered the moment Sharon introduced me to her while mina shyly greeted me.. the dynamic of these triplets is really interesting especially if you already know them for plenty years.

 

Well there’s nothing much to see here.. except the family photo and wait.. that photo look familiar…

 

I walked towards Sharon’s desk and there I saw a photo of Jeongnam, Mina, and me.. during our high school graduations.. the photo was taken since auntie Sachiko—triplets mom, asked the three of us to gather and pose. She said that she’ll sent it to Sharon and well.. she really sent it to her and sharon even put it on a frame like this.. Touched? Of course I am… but I also kinda feel sad for her.. she probably really wanted to be there with us.

To be honest, I don’t know why Sharon become much more eager to be the heir of koTech. Back when we were kids, Sharon always do what I do. she looks like a girl with purpose but back then, she’s not. Every year whenever we move to the next grade, she’ll asked me what kind of club I will attend or what courses I’m going to take.. and after I told her, she join the same thing to..

although at the end, she’ll be the one that way more better than me and even the one who teach me new things.. she’s like a sponge.. she could easily absorb new things and she’s a fast learner too. so even she only follow what I do, she always one step ahead because once Sharon absorb in new things, she’ll give her all and try her best to master it.

For her family matters, she never decline any offer especially to attend important dinner. Different with Jeongnam and Mina who’ll surely decline. Jeongnam because of boredom and mina because she’s scared of people. So in the end Sharon is the only one who has more skill  in talking with other people, has more mature way of thought due to frequent encounter with grown ups

Or maybe because she always follow those important dinner or event, Sharon got interested in that kind of world and decided to focus on that.. well. Maybe.. I never really asked her about that..

 

“waiting for me honey?”

 

My head automatically lifted up and looked towards the door. At first I want to scold her for telling her employee that I’m her girlfriend plus calling me that. but due to sharon’s weak face, I canceled my intention and instead questioned her about few things.

 

“What time do you sleep last night?”

“oo.. caring girlfriend I like it.” she walked in and then closed the door.

“Sharon..”

“I don’t remember.. 2am maybe or more.”

“Have you ate breakfast or lunch?”

 

Since Sharon saw a pile of document that I left in the sofa, she just hummed and walked towards it. either she’s curious about the document or she just trying to use it to ignore my question because I know when Sharon just hummed, she’s lying.

I walked towards her, sat beside her and snatched the document right away. of course I got a grunt from her but soon after I gave her a glare, she stop complaining.

 

“fine.. no. I haven’t eat anything. now please can I have the document? I have another meeting in 10 minutes..”

“But Sharon.. you need to— Na-ah! Nope! hear me first.“ I said that because Sharon trying to snatch the document from my hand

 

“I know how important this work for you. but you need to rest. Your health is the most important thing so once you finished with the meeting, you’ll go straight home.”

“I still have things to deal with. Besides.. I’m fine. I’m not sick at all.”

“Yet. You’re not sick yet. If you keep working like this, soon you’ll be. So after the meeting, go home.”

“ugh.. this is why I disagree with nayeon eonni’s idea on making you the one who deliver the document..”

“Well maybe it’s her intention so I can make you stop overwork yourself.”

“I’m not overwo—Ugh just give thet to me!“ again she tried to snatch the document but I pull my hands away from her.

“Sharon.. you’ve been too engrossed in your work. Why? because you’re not coming to campus for a week, always come home midnight, skipping me—“

“Enough.”

 

Suddenly sharon pushed me down on the sofa and she pinned me down. That made me completely zipped my mouth. I don’t know why it just.. seeing Sharon from this position kinda.. I don’t know I can’t really explain it.. maybe a little bit intimidate by it?

God…why my heart beating this hard??

 

“I don’t have time for this so give me that document. Now.” okay jihyo. don’t back off. Calm down and face her.

“N-no.” I said as I held the document close to my chest.

“Jihyo.”

“I won’t give this to you. Not until you promise me that you’ll go home soon after your meeting finished.”

“I told you. i can’t.. I still hav—oh ...”

 

Sharon suddenly stood up and moved few step back away from me. at first I was confused why she suddenly stood up like that. But right after I saw her covering her nose, and I saw something fell down to the floor, I know what happened. Her nose was bleeding. Why? of course either because of exhausted or stress.. or even both.

I walked towards her and helped her to stop the bleeding. I grabbed some tissue and put it inside her nose, to stop the bleeding. After that, I assisted her to sit on the sofa and I just squatted down near her. watching how pale and tired she looked.

 

“Still saying that you’re not sick huh?”

“It’s just the weather.” She said

“Sure. the weather.”

“Really.. I’m o—“ Suddenly she coughed and she covered .

“t-tissue..”

 

I quickly ran towards her desk and grabbed the whole tissue box and gave it to her. after that she took some tissues and covered with it. turns out, she’s spitting some blood. Oh it’s not that serious.. it just this idiot tilted up her head and made the blood on her nose ran to .

 

“Don’t tilted up your head like that. just lean forward and breath through your mouth so the blood from your nose won’t run to your throat” after I said that, she followed what I told her to do.

“The blood stained your clothes too..” said Sharon. I looked down for a second and yes, there’s a small dot of blood there. probably because Sharon pinned me earlier..

“It’s okay. I can wash it later.” I said.

 

Long paused happened after that.. and because of that, I decided to clean up the room. both for collecting the dirty tissues and also few blood stain on the floor that apparently already fell before we put tissue on her nose. Well it’s not that gruesome or anything.. just small dots here and there..

 

“Okay I’ll go home.” I stopped wiping the floor and looked at her. she glanced a bit at me and after that she added, “but we’re going home together.”

“Okay.. I’ll wait until you finish...”

“and you’ll stay the night..” I know she won’t accept no for this so I gave her a nod and then continue cleaned up the mess..

“I’m sorry that you have to see me like this.”

“Don’t apologize to me. Apologize to yourself for making you at this state.” I said that while walking towards the trash can near the door, to throw away the dirty tissues.

 

“Such a wise girlfriend..”

“Ugh.. shut up. unless you want your left nose bleeds too.”

“omo.. Scary girlfriend.”

 

 I walked back to her side and just sat there, completely ignored her tease. This girl really is something.. few moments ago she makes me worried and now she already teasing me like this.

 

“Here, if you still want to read the document. since you promised you’ll go home right away so I’ll give it back to you.” I said and soon after that, she took it and read it. automatically turned into serious mode.

 

I secretly glanced at her. although there’s a bundle of bloody tissue stuck in her nose, she’s still somehow look.. great? well I mean it’s a lie if I say she’s not pretty.. and I really like sharon’s serious face. well n-not like in that kind of way.. just she looks good. yea..

Due to focusing myself on her face, I could notice a tint of blood on her face and decided to clean it up for her. she didn’t complain nor even flinched when I tried to clean it up. She just keep reading that document with her brows frowning an eyes slightly pinching.

 

 

Just then..

*KNOCK KNOCK*

 

“Excuse me miss sharon, I want to—”

“ah Mr.Ahn! great timing.. here have a seat for a second..” since sharon invited that man, I wanted to leave them alone. But Sharon held me and gave me sign to stay.. maybe it won’t be long huh?

“I’m sorry to ask.. but what happened to your nose miss?” he asked

“I think my body reach it’s limit so.. yea nosebleed.”

“Oh god.. you need to rest as soon as possible miss. we don’t need to proceed the meeting since it’s just weekly report..”

“and that’s why I asked you to come in.. everything went well with the last project?”

“Yes.. although there’s few problem, but it just a minor one and we already deal it with the engineer division.”

“Okay then.. good. one more thing.. Yesterday I met one of the client and the—“

 

Those two suddenly engrossed with some business talk. Sharon told Mr. Ahn that there’s this company that want to have a join project with KoTech and since Mr. Ahn from Marketing division, Sharon having a brainstorming discussion upon the merit and cost of the cooperation. As a business student, I understand what they’re talking about so I’m not really felt out of the place..

 

But you know what? Myoui Sharon as the ordinary business student, is totally different with Myoui Sharon the heir of KoTech Industries. I don’t know but the way she spilled out her opinion is totally different with how we usually exchange argument in class discussion. And once again.. Sharon never failed to amaze me.

 

The talk was not really that long. Sharon just gave her short opinion about the offer and she let Mr.Ahn and his team to analyze the project from marketing side. Soon then she ended the discussion and Mr.Ahn ready to leave the room

 

“Oh I almost forgot.. can we cancel our meeting? It’s kinda last minute but.. my girlfriend here is so possessive over my condition.” After hearing and seeing Sharon introduced me as her girlfriend, a small smile crafted on Mr.Ahn’s face.

“Don’t worry ms.sharon.. your health is way more important and thank you miss park for taking a great care for Miss Sharon.”

 

I wanted to deny it, but sharon shut my mouthed with her hand and she just continue talking. Ugh.. I hate sharon so much…

 

“My assistance will schedule our next meeting and make sure there’s progress for the document I just gave you.”

“Will do miss.. I’ll take my leave..”

 

*KREEK* *CLICK*

 

Once the door close, I started to question Sharon about the reason why she keep telling all her co-workers that I’m her girlfriend.

 

“Why the hell you keep introduce me as your girlfriend??”

“You are a girl.. and you are my friend? why you’re so pissed like that?”

“But people misinterpreted it sharon..” she chuckled after seeing me soo frustrated upon her antics

“such a grumpy girl.. relax.. I did it for your own good.” she said

“what do you mean for my own good?”

“I don’t want them to mistreat you okay. if they know that you’re my girlfriend, they will think that you mean so much to me so they’ll also respect you. different if I just told them that you’re my friend.” she said.

“You can just told them that I’m your best friend that you really trust..”

“it’s too long. and I also don’t want them to flirt with you.”

“and why the hell people will flirt with me?”

 

Sharon who was just touching the tip of her nostril to check whether the blood stopped or not, suddenly looked at me and gave me a confused look.

 

“Why you asked such an obvious question? You’re pretty so people will definitely flirt with you..”

“E-ew.. cheesy.”

“what do you mean cheesy? That’s the fact.”

“Ugh.. just shut up and let’s go home..”

“tsk.. grumpy girlfriend.”

Not again.. I gave her a sharp glare, hoping that it would make her stop saying those things.. but instead of feeling scared or guilty, sharon suddenly gave me a wink and it shocked me. like a lot.

“bye I’m leaving.”

“Okay.. fine fine! I’m sorry.. gee.. you’re no fun..” she said as she pulled me down again to the sofa

“you really need to drop this act okay..”

“sure sure..”

 

just when I though her teasing is finished, I suddenly felt a soft thing landed on my cheek and it was actually sharon’s lips.. oh god.. s-sharon kissed me?? why the hell she did that??

 

“Y-yah.. w-what just.. you—“ she gave me a grin and said,

“A kissed to calm down my caring and grumpy girlfriend.”

“OH GOD! CAN YOU JUST STOP IT ALREADY!!!” and that girl just giggled upon my rage..

 

Why my heart beating crazily just because of that silly tease... Ugh.. stupid jihyo. stupid heart.. stupid sharon.


In front of Myoui House, 17.30pm

AUTHOR POV

 

Mina and momo justed arrived after their date, they went to lunch together, watching some movie in cinema and also a quick stroll on the park. It was a great day for both of them and both feel happy about their date. Now momo’s car parked in front of Jeongnam’s car that was drove by Sharon.

 

“O? Sharon already home? That’s unusual..” said Mina. meanwhile Momo pouted and disappointed after knowing that one of mina’s sisters already came home.

 

At first mina didn’t notice it since she’s tidying her belongings and ready to go out. but when she finished, she looked up and there.. she saw pouty momo who’s hanging her head on the steering wheel. Seeing that, mina smiled and nearly laughed at the scene.

 

“What’s wrong momorin?”

“Your sister already home..”

“Aren’t you glad? I won’t be alone in home.” But momo let out a sigh

“true.. but.. I just want to spend more time with you..”

“Well.. I want it too. but your mom needs you too right?”

 

Apparently those two need to end their date early  because momo’s mom suddenly called her. She wanted to go to her colleague house but she needs momo to drive her there.. momo tried to decline, but mina stopped her and with heavy heart, momo complied.

 

“yeah.. and that’s .”

“Momorin! Don’t say something like that..”

“sorry… I just hate the fact that my mom always the one who ruin our date..” Their first date also ended because momo received a phone call from her mom. So of course momo slightly mad abou it..

“her sudden phone call never ruin our date momorin..” mina paused a bit and she grabbed momo’s hand

“because our date always perfect. You make it perfect.”

 

Momo’s face lighted up after mina said that. “really??” with a smile mina gave momo a nod

“Well.. for me, you’re the one that always make the date perfect.” And this, made mina turned red and she tried to hide her blush.

 

Momo of course knew that mina was embarrassed upon things that she just said to her. but for her, shy mina is the most adorable thing and this why momo couldn’t wait any longer to make mina as her girlfriend..

 

“Mitan.. until when should I wait?”

“ne?”

“I want you to be my girlfriend as soon as possible and tell the whole world that you’re mine..”

“i.. I want that too.. but.. y-you know we can’t do that momorin.. at least not now..”

“but I don’t mind if your sisters being mean to me.. besides.. I’m jeongnam’s friend.”

“and that’s the main problem.. I know how protective and annoying my sisters could be.. especially jeongnam. I’m just afraid that once we dated, your friendship with jeonngam could be in trouble and I don’t want that..”

“But until when should I wait…”

“Until at least she acknowledge her feelings for sana.”

“oh god.. it’ll take years then..” said momo

 

“well.. not if you and the rest of Sixteen member tried to convince her.” what mina just said perked momo’s ear and she looked at mina in a really amused face.

“are you saying that.. I need to help jeongnam to get closer to sana?” mina nod her head

“We need to make jeongnam busy enough with sana, so she won’t have time to think about us..”

“how about Sharon?”

“Sharon is way more easier to convince than jeongnam.. a heart to heart talk with her can solve everything..” said Mina

“you are so brilliant.. I love you so much mitan!”

 

Without she even realized, momo just kissed mina on the cheek and she just realized what she were doing right after she saw mina flustered face.

 

“uh.. eum.. mitan.. I uh.. I’m sorry.. I was too happy.. and.. well.. uh.. sorry…”

“n-no.. i-it’s okay momorin…”

“W-well uh.. you can go out if you want.. you don’t want your sister to get suspicious because you’re taking too long here..”

mina nod her head and ready to go out. until then, she stopped for a moment and leaned forward, giving momo the same thing that mom gave to her. a peck on her cheek.

 

“I love you too momorin.. and.. uh.. thank you for today..”

 

After that, mina went out from the car and ran towards her porch. She then waved goodbye at momo and after momo waved back at her, she went inside her house, with her heart beating hard and gummy smile plastered on her face

 

What a happy day indeed..



AUTHOR NOTES:

Hey there!! I finally back after being caught up with my graduation thingy… and well.. guess who already got the bachelor degree?? YEYYY! >-<

Well there are actually few things I want to say here.. first, do you guys see my new cover? Well it’s made by user LExJunghwaShipper!! God! you’re soooo kind and thank you so so much for both creating that cover and aslo loving my story! *bows 90 degree* *sending hearts*

Second.. you guys know right what happened recently.. jihyo is my ultimate bias. I love her and I do support her for every thing she does.. and I’m happy if she's happy. But that news doesn't bother me even a bit. but what made me worried is.. jihyo is one of the main character in this story.. and.. I’m afraid that few of you will find it awkward to read a mihyo story.. so.. I made a poll (just click it) and you guys can choose whether I should continue mihyo or not. If not, I will end it in the next chapter (means the whole story will finish too), if you guys still want me to continue, then.. I’ll write it and end it like how I planned it to be ^^

Welp! Thank you for waiting soo patiently and always always loving my story... 

Don’t forget to drop your thoughts on the comment bar, upvote and to all readers who haven’t subscribe the story, please do! I’m a slow writer type so it’s better for you to sub it and get notified~

 

And oh! please do follow me in twitter~ @akkergo5. Well I always talk useless things but let’s be friends there!

 

Love you guys~~

 

 

Kamsahamnida