Chapter 11: An Eventful Monday

Take Myoui Heart

 J University, Monday

AUTHOR POV

Like usual Monday, all triplets have morning class and jeongnam would go to campus with her bike. Sharon never allow her to drive if they’re on the same car and in jeongnam’s opinion, Sharon drives like a mom.. too slow and too cautious.

Well the truth is, Sharon is a decent driver. She is not that slow but always maintain proper speed.. has good sense of surrounding and her traffic judgement also good.. not really a mom like what Jeongnam complained.. Yeah.. it just an excuse so she doesn’t have to be stuck with Sharon.

So here she is, came inside her campus complex with her bike. No… her bike isn’t sport or racing type, nor even Harley Davidson-ish kind of bike.. well, she at first wanted to buy a Ducati for herself.. but mina once saw a scooter in a drama and asked Jeongnam to buy that instead. So yea.. as the best sister, Jeongnam forget her dream bike Ducati and chose a black Vespa LX. Well it wasn’t that bad.. just not as ‘magnificent’ and fast as the Ducati one..

 

But anyway..

 

Jeongnam was nearing the motorbike parking lot but from a far, she.. somehow could see a girl that has a familiar silhouette, sitting near on the bench not far from the parking lot entrance. The closer she got, the clearer the girl face is.

Oh god…

And well.. the girl stood and waved enthusiastically when she spotted Jeongnam.

When Jeongnam reached the parking lot entrances—where the girl stood, instead of stopping and greet that girl, Jeongnam just continue went inside the parking lot and park her bike far from the entrance. Of course she got a ‘YAH! MYOUI JEONGNAM!’ yelled from the girl when she just went passed her.  

 

Once Jeongnam found the vacant spot, she parked her bike and tried her best to get out of there fast. But somehow.. she got troubled with her helmet’s retention clip. Usually it could be opened in an easy motion. But not this time.. And.. the longer time she took with her helmet, the quicker the girl arrived..

 

“Jeongnam-ah!!” Jeongnam who was too focused on her helmet startled and nearly fell off her bike after once again being yelled at. But she could maintained her composure as she swiftly stood up straight from her wobbled.

“Oh hey.. ssup. Sana.” greeted Jeongnam. yes.. it was Sana.. and she didn’t really that happy after that cool greeting.

“Were you trying to avoid me, AGAIN?”

“No. I just didn’t see you there.”

“liar. you clearly speed up after you saw me.” Jeongnam knew she got caught and couldn’t deny a thing

 

“Why are trying to avoid me? didn’t we ag—“

“STOP!” Jeongnam suddenly said that and that made Sana surprised. “Don’t come closer.”

 

“why??”

“J-just.. don’t.”

“But why I wa—“

“Yah yah! I told you not to come closer. Stay there.”

“shireo.”

“Sana.”

 

Hearing how Jeongnam called her name with such flat tone made Sana dropped down her stern poise and ended up let out a sigh. But jeongnam soon would get the price for it

 

“I just want to greet you..”

“You just did.”

“With hugs and kisses.”

“Ew no. You.. don’t have to do that.”

 

sana let out a sigh for the second time and said, “I’ve been waiting for you this whole time… but now you don’t even want me to go near you.”

“well, t-that’s not my fau—“ Jeongnam’s cold comment was left hanging as she happened to saw Sana pouting and stared at her with her sad puppy eyes. yes.. this is the price Jeongnam got after being cold towards sana.. Sana’s irresistible aegyo.

 

well jeongnam thought she is strong enough to deal with aegyeo, knowing her friends always did this kind of move whenever they want Jeongnam to buy them something.. Same things goes to sana. She does aegyo a lot and somehow Jeongnam started to get immune to it. But.. maybe this time she could give in.. just for this time.

 

Jeongnam then took off her helmet—yes, she’s been wearing it through the commotion— and slightly spread her arms while looked the other way. Sana of course see this as a sign that she won.. so she cheerfully went pass Jeongnam’s bike and hugged her.

The moment Sana hugged her, now she understand why Jeongnam didn’t want her to get close. Sana slightly pulled herself out from her hug and with a big smile she said

 

“you said you hate any fragrance.”

 

Annoyance were evident on Jeongnam’s face. she’s been caught and yes.. the reason why she didn’t want Sana near her was because jeongnam is wearing the body mist Sana gave her and being caught by Sana herself was the least thing she want.. but it happens..

 

“You said you hate fragraancee~” Sana said it once again since Jeongnam didn’t give any respond before

“It’s a gift from you. so I wear it.. Happy?” although Jeongnam seems forceful when she said that, Sana still felt so happy as she hugged Jeongnam tighter

“Okay okay that’s enough..”

 

After Sana broke her hug, Jeongnam then could take off her riding attire—helmet, gloves, and her jacket. while Jeongnam did that, Sana just watched with big smile still strongly attached on her face. When Jeongnam done, they just stood face to face with different expression. Jeongnam were flat, while Sana was bright

 

“Drop the smile please.” said Jeongnam

“Then stop being a cutie please.”

“I’m leaving.”

 

Jeongnam started to walk away from the parking lot and went to her faculty. meanwhile the happy Sana linked her arm on Jeongnam’s and closely followed her

 

“Your faculty isn’t this way.” said Jeongnam

“I know.”

“then why are you following me?”

“I got the hug, but not the kisses.” Jeongnam decided to ignore it for better reason.

 

Through the walk toward the main building, jeongnam could feel coldness on sana’s arm. It made her remembered that the girl was waiting for her alone in this rather breezy morning. She felt bad of course.. but.. jeongnam is jeongnam.. her pride is higher than anything.

 

 “okay.. you really need to go.” Said Jeongnam

“Go where?” asked sana with a smile

“To your class.”

“I will.. after you give me your cheek first.”

“and if I don’t want to?” Sana stopped walking and that also made Jeongnam copied her. well.. her right arm was being hooked with Sana’s.. of course she followed whatever Sana did.

 

After that paused, neither of them said a thing.. just looking at each other but then.. sana did her move. She successfully lend a quick peck on Jeongnam’s cheek.

 

“Then I will steal it from you~” then she flee away, afraid Jeongnam would do something to her.

“Yah.. Sana!” sana who already steps away, turned around and said,

“I love you Jeongnam-ah!” and she ran away again.. or more like skipping now.

 

“God.. she is.. something else..”

 

Jeongnam then continued her walked towards her faculty but then she remembered, she hasn’t apologize to sana at all.. well, since now she didn’t have to say it out loud, she took out her phone and sent a message to Sana

Message to Sana:

I’ll buy you some food. Name anything you want. Its just a form of apology.

 

Jeongnam didn’t got a text reply instead, Sana called her. with a sigh, Jeongnam picked it up

 

“Wh—“

“Are you inviting me on a date??” Sana immediately shoot jeongnam that question with full enthusiasm.

“no? when did I ever ask you that?”

“You texted me that earlier!”

“I just told you that I’ll buy you food. Didn’t say it’s a date.”

“Then I don’t want it.”

“Okay then. good for me. by—“

“YAAH!!”

 

The loud yell made Jeongnam stopped walking and pulled her phone away from her ear. Sometimes she forgot that sana is so loud…

 

“You said it was a form of apology!”

“yes. but if you don’t want to forgive me then I don’t mind.”

“Jeongnam-aaaaaaaaahh..” and there goes the whine..

“hhh.. Fine.. whatever. You can call it anything.”

“Yeaay~ it’s a date then~ see you on lunch.” then Sana cut off the call

 

 

“date…huh?”


Few minutes later, at Economy & Business Faculty

Currently Jihyo was sitting at her usual spot in her class, waiting for her teacher to come. The class was not even near to full.. only few students already came and its still too vacant. This class has a really strict lecturer and she just hope none of her classmate came late and made a scene.. or else, it could effecting the lecturer’s mood.

She waited while reading her book and listening to some music using with her earphone on. Completely into her own world. Until suddenly, there’s a paper bag appeared in front of her and when she looked to her right, she was greeted by a smile.

 

“What’s this, sharon?”

“A warm breakfast.” The person—sharon, paused a bit for taking her seat beside Jihyo and then added, “For my dearest girlfriend.”

“Yah!” Sharon got a light slapped from Jihyo “Are yoou mad?! Don’t say it out loud.. if others hear it, they would misunderstood.”

 “But you are my girlfriend. At least for today.”

“wh-what? why?”

“For the party tonight.”

“But…. I.. came to that party just as your plus one?”

“Didn’t I told you the man is head over heels for me and always flirt with me?” Jihyo gave a slow nod, still trying to process where the talk is heading to

“Well.. that’s why I don’t want to go alone and chose you instead.”

“So.. you.. perhaps.. want me to pretend to be your.. girlfriend?”

“No need to pretend.. just act normally like how you usually do. but if someone asked me who you are, I’d tell them that you’re my girlfriend.”

 

Jihyo gave a sharp look to Sharon, while trying to digest all those new information that she’s not ready to face. well, coming to a luxurious party itself already made Jihyo nervous.. then now she has to come there as Sharon’s ‘girlfriend’.. of course she would get more worried.

 

“You should’ve told me this from the start.”

“I did. You just not fast enough to catch it.” Again, Jihyo threw her glare on Sharon and the latter laughed at it

“Relaax.. I told you that you don’t need to do anything.. I promise I won’t cross the line. We don’t have to do all those couple thingy.”

“You owe me big time.. you know that.”

“Sure thing babe.”

That sudden nickname surprised Jihyo. “Yah!’

“wae?”

“d-don’t call me like that.”

“You don’t like it? want me to change it?”

“no.. no no it’s not like that.. Bu—“

“So what do you prefer? Sweet heart? Babyboo? Darling? Honey? Or… yeobo? Ooh domestic...”

“You’re doing this just to make fun of me don’t you?” and like what Jihyo expected, Sharon let out a laugh after seeing how Jihyo reacted.

 

 

 “whatever.”

“So? baby? Babe? Honey?”

“you said we don’t have to do the couple thingy..”

“But if we just call each other by our name, it would be suspicious..”

 

Jihyo was quite agreed with what sharon just said.. and yes.. she began to think how would she want to be address by sharon. it’s quite embarrassing for her to think about this..

inside jihyo’s head, somehow a series of scenes where Sharon called her using those couple-ish nickname appeared. She imagined if sharon called her babe, or baby, or honey, or darling, but not yeobo.. its.. too domestic since usually that’s what married couple would address each other.

And she finally could give sharon an answer right before the lecturer came.

 

“H-honey.”

“what?”

“I prefer.. honey..”

 

After that, Jihyo begun to prepare all her things for the class and acted like she didn’t say a thing. meanwhile sharon who heard that answer let out a small smile, while also copied what Jihyo was doing. But when she finished, she slowly went closer to jihyo and whispered her,

 

“But you’ll still my little baby, honey.”

 

And jihyo’s face turned red after that. both embarrassed for hearing what Sharon said, and also embarrassed for spilling her preferences just to be teased by Sharon.


Performance art faculty, 12.00pm

“Okay, that’s it for today class.. see you next week.”

 

Soon after the lecturer left the class, all student packed their belongings and one by one headed out the class. Mina was doing the same thing but slightly held by Sana’s weird humming.

Well.. actually sana being a little weird since morning.. when she saw Mina arrived, she greeted her with an enourmous affection.. much worse than her usual self.. she’s been daydreaming with such a dreamy face.. smiling like a weirdo.. humming while making her notes.. and sometimes.. giggled.. so weird.

Mina guessed that something good happened recently.. and she probably right. but it’s time for her to dig the truth.

 

“You’ve been… lively since morning. Something good happened?” and after mina asked that, Sana threw her a really wide foolish grin.

“Not just good mina.. Wonderful thing happened.. hihihi..”

“and.. that is?”

“I’m going on a date with jeongnam~” 

“Oh really??” Mina got a vigorous nod from sana

“well.. she didn’t really say it was a date.. but she asked me to grab lunch together and said that she’ll pay for it too~ I guess we can count it as a date right?”

This time, mina gave a nod “I’m glad things starting to get better for both of you.”

“naah.. the journey still far. But I’m willing to wait for her.” said sana and mina smiled hearing that.. she is happy for her best friend and also happy for her sister. It’s a win for her.

 

“well. It’s time for me to see the tsundere version of you. byeee see you tomorrow~”

“Have fun..”

“I will~~” and there she goes, out of the class while skipping happily..

 

 After Sana left, mina continued packing her things and went out soon after everything inside her bag. On her walk.. The thought about Jeongnam and Sana having a date kinda made mina jealous. No.. not that kind of jealous but more like.. envy them. it seems nice if she could spent time with Momo too.. But momo said that today she is quite busy until night and there’s no way mina would dare to bother her just because she wanna do what her sister do..

Until suddenly, she saw Momo stood on mina’s faculty entrance..

“Momorin?” asked mina once she near her

“Hii!” Momo greeted Mina back with huge grin on her face

“W-what.. are you doing here?”

“ng? of course I’m waiting for you.”

“But.. you said you were busy?”

Momo’s cheeky smiled appeared as she said, “I’m busy spending my time with you~”

 

Hearing that, made mina blush and shyly hit Momo’s arm “I thought I couldn’t spent time with you today..”

“I will always free my time for you hehehe.. so. where are we going now?”

“How about my house? I want to spend time with you but.. not really in the mood to get out.”

“Okay.. but on one condition.” The smiley Momo suddenly turned shy, like she had hesitation.. but then she slowly went closer to mina’s ear and whispered,

“Cuddle time must be included.” And since both of them share the same shyness traits, both blushed hard after that.

“o..okay.”

“well um.. Let’s go?” and mina nod at it.

 

The two then walked side by side towards parking lot to ride Momo’s car. They didn’t talk much.. head still filled with excitement for spending time together. Well.. yes, they literally met two days ago and didn’t stop texting each other yesterday.. but knowing that they could have the entire time just the two of them, kinda made them felt nervous yet excited.. as if they haven’t met in days..

During the walk, they sometimes stole glance at each other, yet in the end they caught each other’s eyes and started giggling over that.

Maybe because of the mood or maybe because mina was ‘jealous’ with Jeongnam and Sana could freely had a date, mina suddenly grabbed Momo’s hand and intertwined it with mina’s. Momo was startled at first.. but after she saw mina let out a small shy smile, she went along and ended up walking by swinging their hands.

if they were a couple… probably they’re still in the honeymoon phase.. but this is just how momo and mina usually act with each other.. still shy but always make sure to show their adoration in their own way.

 

“Oh right.. I bumped into sana earlier.. and she said she is going on a date with jeongnam.” said Momo

“yeah.. she told me that too.. I guess they’re finally have a good progress right?”

“Yeap.. how about sharon?”

“sharon? she is busy.. she said she had to attend some event tonight as the Myoui Family representative.”

“Wow.. that’s sounds.. important.”

“Yes… I think that’s what she has to do as one of the future KoTech CEO candidate and.. probably she’ll got too focus on that instead of trying to understand her feeling for Jihyo.”

“Wait.. Candidate? So she is not fixed?”

“No.. she has to compete with my uncles and cousins. But I think the only one that really trying to seize the opportunity is just her.. Before grandpa left korea to US, he invited everyone to come with him. But no one really dare to take the risk except Sharon.. and the most impressive thing is, she made that decision by herself without my parents force her or something..”

 “and she did it when she was about to go to 1st grade of junior high?” Mina gave a nod at Momo’s question

“wow… she is amazing…” said momo

“Yes she is..”

 

Mina smiled proudly after talking about Sharon. despite she left her for years, her busy life, or even her protective side that mina didn’t really like, mina still admire Sharon a lot.

But that proud smile turned into blush after Momo out of nowhere said,

 

“But you are the one that I fell in love with.” And mina slightly nudged Momo because of it and that made momo let out a giggle.


Myoui Household, 5 PM

It was.. a calm and silence moment in the myoui household. Just Mina, Momo, sleeping Ray, and random tv shows that they didn’t know they even watch it. they already finished eating lunch that mina cooked for both of them, and there’s also some left over snacks on the coffee table in front of them.

 Just like what Momo asked, now the two of them having the cuddle session that they rarely do.. usually they could only do this when they have movie hang out with Sana but its been so long for them doing that.

Currently the tv shows showing some men doing a surprise proposal to her girlfriend in public, Momo been focusing herself on TV for her research.. yes she still trying to learn some tips on how to make a great surprise proposal so when the right time is come, she could do it to Mina and gave the most memorable confession ever. The idea that the men did was quite fascinating for momo and she is surely going to remember it and later write it on her idea list that she already made few days ago.

Well not until mina said something that made Momo bewildered

 

“I don’t understand why people like public proposal.”

“eh? w-why not?”

“Isn’t it… embarrassing? I mean look at them. they are in the middle of strangers.. Everyone in that restaurant was minding their own business at first but after the men doing those stuns, all eyes on them.. I don’t think I could manage to handle being watched by that many people.”

“aah.. yeah.. right.. I don’t think I could handle it too.” Momo was trying her best not to sound forcing her words

“and don’t you think it’s too much? Like why you have to tell the world that you’re going to confess or propose someone? Those people don’t even know them and don’t really care with them either.. why bother?”

“Hm.. i. wonder too.. it’s a little bit weird. Haha.. I couldn’t understand them really. what they even thinking hahaha..”

 

Suddenly Mina broke her cuddle and asked,

 

“You don’t have any thoughts on doing that kind of thing to me, right?”

“M-me?? No! of course not! I never have that kind of thing not even close. Pshh.. that was such a silly thing to do. I would never do that.. never.” But that answer just made Mina laughed. Of course momo got so clueless.

“W-why are you.. laughing?”

“You really aren’t the best liar, momoring.”

“ne?”

“I was just messing with you.. I knew you have interest in this kind of thing.”

“eh? eh? eeeeh??” momo’s reaction made Mina laughed again

“B-but.. h-how did you know?”

“Remember last Friday when some stranger flirted you? I happened to have a glimpse of your laptop.”

“aah.. s-so.. you saw that...” And that made momo felt embarrassed.. not just because she was being teased, but also being caught.

“although it’s true that I might find it too embarrassing.. but.. I’ve had once or twice imagine you did those kind of thing for me back then… when you still didn’t have any feelings for me..” That of course made Momo smile giddily and the embarrassed mina just dove in into Momo’s cuddle and continue their cuddle time.

 

Usually, Momo was the one laying her head on mina’s chest. But this time, Mina the one who’s in that position and Momo still likes it. Mina looks tinier when she is under her. From this position, Momo could shee mina’s squishable cheeks, her cute align moles, her triangle like lips and also.. the neckless momo gave to her.

 

“Oh.. you’re wearing it..”

“hm? Ah.. the neckless? of course I’ll wear it.”

“none of your sisters got suspicious?”

“no.. they don’t even realized it. I’ve been wearing this since Sunday.”

“wow.. they could be that oblivious huh..”

“Yeah.. sometimes..”

 

Their focus suddenly changed to Mina’s neckless. Mina playing with it, while Momo just admiring it..

 

“It looks good on you.”

“really?” Mina asked that as she looked up at momo, making their face dangerously close to each other. Momo stunned at first at the close proximity of their face. but she quickly diverted her sight from mina’s eyes to her neckless

“Y-yeah.. of course.. it’s good on you.”

 

Although they’re shy with this distance, somehow none of them wanted to move away. Momo who was once looking at mina’s neckless, shifted her sight to mina’s eyes—which those beautiful eyes also looking at hers.

 

“Momorin.. talking about last Friday, it makes me remember about.. something.”

“What is it?”

“I.. want to apologize..”

“Eh? what for??”

“I’m.. sorry for being hesitate when you nearly.. y-you know.. did that.” without Mina even mention what exactly she was implying, Momo already knew.

“Oh. that..” Momo paused a bit due to the a short flashback on her had that made her a little bit shy. But then she added,

“No.. you don’t have to apologize for that.. I was the one who abruptly did that and kinda crossed the line.. I should be the one who apologize..”

 

“But.. momoring..” she swear she saw mina looking at her lips for few moment before looking somewhere else.

“n-ne?”

“can we… do it now?”

“N-now?” Mina meekly nod as an answer.

“Are you… sure? you don’t mind?”

Mina’s hands suddenly landed on Momo’s chest. With her eyes locked on momo’s, mina then gave her a nod.

 

Momo remembered how things were going last Friday.

Momo was rather forcing her and completely ignore the fact that Mina was seems afraid and nervous too. But this time, she won’t do the same mistake. so after got the affirmation from mina, momo slowly put her hand on mina’s cheek, caressed it with her thumb to make her less nervous. Mina looked tense and so nervous.. This thing must be too much for such shy girl like Mina.. so trying to help her calm down was the best thing to do.

And this time, Momo won’t get distracted with anything. she’ll ignore all sudden phone call. And even if ray suddenly woke up from his sleep and went away somewhere else or even jumped on them, Momo didn’t care. she will do it now. she will kiss mina for the first time now.

 

When she saw mina seems relaxed, she slowly closed the gap between them and silently whispered “ready?” and mina gave a small nod

 

But oh well maybe the god of love wasn’t really on their side again today.

 

“Tadaima~”

 

Mina immediately jumped of the sofa right after she heard that and said a rather shaky “okaeri” to answer her sisters greeting. Yes it was obvious that mina was surprised and Momo herself also felt that her heart stopped due to the shock. It was such a close one..

 

“Oh? Momo-ssi? Hello there.”

“Hello! Oh wow you cut your hair.. uh.. sharon right?”

“yes.. I am..”

“you two were alone?”

“Hm? Ah yes.. Jeongnam was on a date with Sana and Mina asked me to drive her home.” Said Momo.. she knew mina wasn’t ready enough to speak

“Jeongnam is in a date you said?? whoa.. she moves fast..”

 

Sharon then went towards Mina and gave her a peck on her cheek. But somehow, Mina flinched and backed away a bit.

 

“eh? Mina? why are you declining my kisses?”

“Huh? No.. I’m not.. you just startled me that’s why..”

 

Mina then hugged Sharon and quickly gave her a peck. It was a little bit awkward actually.. even momo could feel how unusual Mina acted was. But thank god Sharon didn’t dwell on it. After that, mina threw a question to make it less awkward.

 

“uh.. a-anyway why you cut your hair suddenly?”  

“Just want to fresh things up.. how do I look??”

“You look like mom.” Said mina but she quickly correcting her wording since it sounds like she implying Sharon looked old “But I don’t mean you look old.. you just look similar like mom with that short hair..”

Sharon patted Mina’s head with a smile and said, “I understand.. thank you for you compliment.”

 

“I’m gonna go upstairs and get ready for tonight party..”

“Okay.. is there anything I could help?”

“Ah right.. I need your help for choosing a dress and accessories for later.. but you’re hanging out with Momo right now..”

“It’s okay Sharon. I don’t mind waiting here and play with Ray.” Said Momo

“You sure?” and Sharon got a nod

“Okay then.. uh I’m gonna cleaned myself first for a bit.. could you pick some dress first?”

“Sure.. I’ll look it on the dressing room...” 

“Great. I’ll be quick.” After Sharon finally went upstairs, Momo and mina let out a relieve sigh at the same time.

 

“That was.. close one..” said Momo.

“Yeah.. it was..”

 

Momo knew that this time she missed the chance again and couldn’t continue it. Mina looked pretty warry like the sudden appearance of Sharon still effecting her and momo didn’t want to push her even with just a quick tiny peck.

Like the previous time, it all because of Mina’s sisters.. it’ll always be them who interrupt their moment. But momo won’t dwell on it too much.. there’s still plenty of time for them and she could wait..

 

Seeing how mina seems still nervous, momo went closer to her just to check her, “Hey.. are you okay?”

“eun.. I’m fine..It just..“ Mina kept glancing at the stairs, like she was making sure that Sharon wasn’t there and this made momo sure that mina still a little bit warry with her sister.

“Mitan.. if you afraid that we got caught, we’re not. She didn’t saw it or even got suspicious about anything. we’re safe.”

“I know.. but.”

“But?”

 

Then suddenly, Mina pulled Momo’s t-shirt and gave her a kiss.. it was a short one and mina quickly pulled away.

Both were blushing hard and momo was still in shock. She couldn’t even replied mina’s kiss earlier because it was too sudden.

 

“I’m.. sorry.. I… couldn’t hold it..” said mina while she looking on her feet feeling shy upon what she just did.

“No… you.. don’t need to apologize.. not at all.. hehe..hehehe..” Momo was still in shocked but she smiled widely like a drunk person. and that made mina more and more shy.

“Miiiitan~”

“y-yes?”

 

Momo went closer to mina and whispered, “can we do it one more time?”

Mina took a glance at the staircase and after she saw its empty, she gave momo a nod.

 

And after that, Momo held Mina’s cheeks and kissed her. it was deeper than mina’s but still gave the same warmth and butterflies.. and really although it was short and a little bit risky.. it was still perfect. This was the moment that both of them been waiting for..

Especially mina who was in love with momo since long time ago.. before, all she could do was hoping, looking from afar, crying in silence if she found out Momo had a crush on someone else.. but now here she is. Kissing her dream girl and it somehow paid all those pain and tears Mina secretly felt for the past years..

 

They parted after few moment and both were giggling without any reason..

 

“No more shy mitan huh?” and Momo got a light hit because of it and again.. they giggled together.

“I love you, mitan.”

“I love you too.. momorin..” Momo then gave a quick peck on mina’s forehead and then said

“Now go help you sister.. or else she started getting suspicious with us.”

“okay.. it won’t be that long..”

But before mina left, she gave another quick peck on Momo’s lips and said, “We can continue again later if you want.” And she flee, leaving momo who was stunned on her spot

 

“Oh my god.. I’m so in love…” said momo after mina left.

.

.

An hour after that.

Sharon was now arrived in front of Jihyo’s house. She didn’t come out from her car and buzzed Jihyo’s bell, instead she grabbed her phone and dialed Jihyo’s number. Well, she wanted to just buzz jihyo’s bell.. but Jihyo begged her not to.. or else the whole family would .

 

Jihyo and Sharon is similar. They are the oldest from 3 sisters. The different is, the myoui separated by minutes while The Park by years.. and the gap was big. Jihyo is 4 years older than Jiyoung—the second child. While the from Jihyo with the youngest Seoyeon was 12 years. Sharon didn’t know much about Seoyeon because she was born not long after Sharon left.. well, through these days after she came back again, Jihyo been filled her about her sisters and how they’re currently going.

And the similarity between Sharon’s sisters and Jihyo’s, is they really love to tease their sister especially if its about ‘romance’ area. Although Jihyo’s sisters would zip their mouth immediately after Jihyo asked them to stop in flat and sharp tone. Jeongnam and Mina? oh Sharon wish it could give the same effect to them.

 

So soon after Sharon’s call reached Jihyo, the latter didn’t let Sharon speak.. she just answered a short “I’ll be down in a sec.” and hung up. Sharon wanted to tease Jihyo by calling her with their new couple-ish nickname.. Oh well she still can do it once she came out from her house.

After the call, Sharon came out from her car, waiting for Jihyo.

Waiting in this windy night while wearing this dress, made Sharon kinda regret her decision on agreeing with mina to choose this dress.. She is wearing a white open shoulder dress that fit perfectly on her sides and covered until slightly above her knee. It’s a beautiful dress indeed.. although the sleeves are reaching slightly above her wrist, but the holes on her shoulder and her knee were the main victim of the cold breeze..

Well.. mina chose it for her and both mina and momo also said she was pretty wearing it.. so although it’s a little bit hard, she’s trying to conceal the cold and act like it didn’t bother her.

 

“I’m leaving! No need to make dinner for me!” Sharon’s attention quickly turned to the Porch after hearing Jihyo yelled that.. probably to her mom as she informed that she won’t eat dinner at home.

 

Soon as Sharon saw Jihyo, smile was stuck on her face and somehow her plan on teasing her vanished again..

The way her usual long straight black hair now became wavier, the way the black dress perfectly hugged her body and showcased her amazing figure that usually covered by baggy sweater or slightly loose clothes, the way that dress has a unique diagonally cut on the lower part that made Jihyo’s legs looked longer, and the way that her black heels lifted up her usual petite body.. Jihyo who’s now coming closer towards Sharon… looked totally different with the usual Jihyo.

And this ‘unusual’ look from Jihyo, made Sharon feels something unusual too..

 

“Sorry to keep you wa—oh my.. you… cut your hair?”

“You look beautiful.” Said Sharon, ignoring what jihyo just said about her hair

“well.. thank you. You to—“

“That dress really looks good on you. You look beautiful.” Said Sharon

“Okay okay.. I understand thank you.. you look beautiful too and that short hair makes you looked more mature. In a good way of course.”

“But not as pretty as you.” again, Sharon ignored Jihyo and just threw compliments at her. it made Jihyo flattered of course.. but Jihyo saw this as Sharon usual jokes.. teasing her just because she likes to see Jihyo being flustered.

“Y-yah.. enough with the tease please..”

 

Truthfully, Sharon didn’t realize when she spat those praises to Jihyo. thoses words just rolled out naturally from her without she even asked to.. But thanks to Jihyo’s complain, Sharon back to her normal state and let out a laugh

 

“Hahaha~ did I make you flustered?”

“Do I look like I am flustered?”

“No..” Sharon suddenly reached Jihyo’s face and said, “You just look pretty.”

 

“That’s it I’m not going.” said Jihyo as she turned around and about to walk into her house. But Sharon was quicker and held Jihyo’s hand.

“Yes you are~” Sharon opened the door for Jihyo and asked Jihyo to come in with a gesture.

“I won’t unless you stop the tease.”

“Then we will just stay here. just you and me, holding hands..” when Sharon said that, Jihyo wanted to broke sharon’s grip. But again.. Sharon prevented that to happen as she pulled Jihyo closer to her and circled her arm on Jihyo’s hip

“Or we can stay like this if you want.”

 

Jihyo’s heart was a mess.. but since Sharon’s playful smirk was right in front of her, Jihyo could bury her nervousness with frustration.

 

“I swear to god… Myoui Sharon…”

“Yes baby?”

“Y-yah!”

“ah.. right.. you don’t like being called by that.. Yes, honey?”

 

Jihyo let out a frustrated sigh and since she knew she couldn’t get out of this situation, she just gave in.

“whatever. Can you let me go? I can’t go inside your car”

“So you’re going?”

“Do I even have other choice?” With a smile, Sharon shook her head.

“Then let me go.”

“Sure.. Honey.”

Jihyo’s glare was piercing towards Sharon.. but sharon just smiled, acted like she did nothing. Well although Jihyo reacted like that, she still went inside sharon’s car anyway.

 

“Wait, can we at least agree to stop the tease, please?”

“Hm… I’ll think about it.”

“What? no you have to agr—“

 

Jihyo couldn’t even finish her words as Sharon immediately shut the door and walked to the driver seat. Yes.. during their drive to the venue, Jihyo kept asking Sharon to lessen her tease, at least for tonight.. but sharon only answered it in ambiguous way.. not a yes and not a no..

.

.

.

After all the commotion, Sharon and Jihyo finally arrived at the party. The scale was huge and of course glamorous. Jazzy music was being played and somehow rose up the glamourous vibe then everyone wearing expensive dresses and suits, waiters roaming around holding a tray full of champagne and wine, some people even exchanging their name card.. yes this is way different than the usual party Jihyo ever attend to.

And thing went way more worrisome after both of them walked in few meters from the entrance.. Sharon was greeted by few important looking people and none of them looked as young as them.. Seeing sharon talking so smoothly yet polite to those people made Jihyo felt out of the place despite she currently covered in the most expensive dress she ever wore.. she felt so small and.. she felt like she didn’t belong in this kind of place.

Yes.. Jihyo still amazed by how Sharon could smoothly interact with those people.. although she is way younger than most of them, Sharon could subtlety mingle.. But again.. seeing sharon acted like that, while they were in this kind of place.. still made Jihyo felt so foreign.

When Sharon introduced her as her girlfriend, Jihyo tried her best to act normal. not showing any kind of warry or nervous. But people look genuinely kind at them.. not forceful or pretentious like what jihyo imagined.. but still.. she couldn’t shake off the wariness.

 

Well Jihyo thought that she could bury all her nervousness and pretend like she is fine.. no one caught her.. except Sharon of course. For her, Jihyo looked so nervous and she could feel it..

The slightly shakiness on her words, a slight sweat on her palm that Sharon held, and the way Jihyo playing with Sharon’s finger like what she was doing now.. it screams nervous.. It’s cute.. but Sharon still felt sorry for this

With that, Sharon turned Jihyo’s body to face hers and by holding both jihyo’s hands Sharon said,

 

“I’ll always right by your side and wont let you stuck in uncomfortable situation. I promise that.”

“Promise?” Sharon gave Jihyo a nod

“If you find things uncomfortable, you can nudge me or gave me some sign, okay? really.. I don’t mind at all. And if you feel like you’re too overwhelmed and wanted to go home, don’t hesitate on telling me okay?” and sharon got a nod from her.

“Now, let’s greet the annoying birthday boy, shall we?”

“Oh god.. we need to convince him that we are dating right?”

“Relax.. up until now, you did well and no one doubt us..”

“True.. but.. you said that man is head over heels on you.. probably will be hard to convince.. right?”

“Naah.. that guy is dumb.. But if that  kind of case happened, let me the one who handle it. you.. just stay as you are. no need to over doing anything and just trust me.”

“you sure? are you really sure that he would fall for this? because if not, all of this would be useless right?”

 

This train of question that Jihyo kept asking somehow made Sharon couldn’t hold her laugh.. just a giggle though. But of course Jihyo didn’t like it.

 

“Y-yah.. what are you laughin at?”

“Never knew you could be this worry wrath..”

“I-it’s not the time to tea—“ Jihyo word was cut as she was suddenly pulled into Sharon’s hugs.

 

“You’ll be okay.. we’ll be okay. just trust me.” Said sharon with a few carrassed on jihyo’s back as an attempted to calm her. and magically.. it worked.

 

When Sharon felt that Jihyo already calmer, she then broke her hug and offered her hand to Jihyo “Ready?”

Jihyo really threw all her embarrassment even let down her guard about Sharon and grabbed Sharon’s hand—let her guided her.

 “let’s go.”

 

 

Feeling Sharon’s presence right beside her, holding her hand thight indeed made Jihyo felt better. Especially the way Sharon slowly caressed Jihyo’s knuckle with her thumb.. that warm gesture effectively calmed her.

But the further they went inside the venue, the warm gesture from Sharon turned into a bit more… protective?  Sharon’s hand wasn’t holding Jihyo’s anymore.. but it circling Jihyo’s hip and closed the gap between them.  Jihyo took a glance on Sharon and well.. the girl was now seems alert? She kept looking to their surrounding and throwing glare to somewhere.

And Jihyo’s confusion soon answered as they suddenly stopped

 

“Excuse me, do you need something from us?” that was sharon, asking to some guy.

“Oh.. no not at all. We’re just admiring you and your friend’s beauty.”

“Well then you better stop. This is my girlfriend. She is mine.”

 

Sharon.. said that with angered filed on her face. her eyes were cold yet piercing.. And those unfortunate men trembled in fear.

 

 “Come on sharon.. it’s not worth it..” and after jihyo said that, they continued their walk.. of course Sharon didn’t forgot to leave last glare on those men..

 

“what was that for?” asked Jihyo after they already few meters away from those men

“They’ve been ogling on you. I don’t like it.”

“You sure it’s me? not you? I mean.. you are THE Myoui..”

“I saw what I saw Jihyo.”

“Okay okay I understand.. but dimmed down your anger now.. I think that’s the birthday boy? Or.. not?”

 

Jihyo pointed at a guy who’s surrounded by few people and they were congratulating him but Jihyo was a little bit unsure due to his outifit.. He was wearing the brightest yet tackiest suit Jihyo had ever seen and didn’t even radiate any ‘rich kids’ vibe.. complete opposite of sharon who totally screamed royalty.

 

“Oh my god. Yes that’s him.. He still look as bad as usual.. ew.” Said Sharon after she saw how the guy dressed..

“Ready, honey?” Jihyo slightly move away from Sharon after she heard that.

“do we really need to use that?”

“Just do it naturally, honey.”

“You’re forcing it now.”

“I just want you to get used to it, honey.”

“sharon. stop it.”

“Why, honey? Are you shy, honey?”

“didn’t we agree to stop the teasing?”

“Never said that, honey.”

“Myoui sh—“

“Oh my! isn’t it the prettiest and the most enchanting women, Myoui Sharon??”

 

That was actually the main star of the event who said that.. apparently while Sharon and Jihyo were ‘bickering’, the guy saw Sharon and immediately left all the guest he was talking with and greeted Sharon.

 

“Happy birthday, David-nim(a/n: random name). Sorry my father couldn’t come since he is more active in japan right now and I came here as his replacement.”

“Oh honestly it’s better to see you rather than you father. No offense. But I prefer to see someone as beautiful as you on my birthday party… anyway.. Its been so long but you’re still as beautiful as usual..” said the guy.

“Oh thank you, David-nim.. and you still look as… bright and sparkly as usual.”

“Well.. the main star always have to be the brightest right? hahahaha” It wasn’t funny at all but Sharon still pretend to laugh.

At first the david guy didn’t realize Jihyo’s presence since his eyes were locked on sharon. but he then saw how Jihyo stood way too close to sharon.

 

“Sharon-ssi, I heard from my dad that you’re now working at KoTech Seoul and have assistance with you.. is this your assistant?”

“It’s true. But this beautiful girl right here, is not my assistance. Jihyo, honey.. this is Cho David, he’s the host of this party and David-nim.. this is Jihyo, my girlfriend.”

“G-girlfriend??”

“Pleasure to meet you David-nim and happy birthday to you.” said Jihyo

“I.. never knew you’re in relationship? And who is she? How can she be yours?”

“She is my childhood friend and our relationship is rather young..” sharon paused a bit as she held Jihyo’s and looked at her.

“And if you asked how we’re together.. After I left to US 7 years ago.. through the entire day.. I started to realize how I missed her presence and how big her impact on my life. I felt so empty without her and once I came back to seoul and saw how beautiful she turned to be.. I knew I fell for her and then asked her to be mine.”

“you.. don’t have to say such thing in front of other people..” said Jihyo.

 

To spice up the scene, Sharon put her hand on Jihyo’s cheek while smoothly caressed it and said, “I’m just telling him why I choose you to be mine, honey.. why? it makes you embarrassed?”

“a little bit..”

“Don’t be,  honey.” Sharon also slightly pinched jihyo’s nose while throwing the cutest smile ever.

 

Meanwhile.. the david guy was.. rather heart broken and looked down. like what Sharon said.. David was rather someone that too easy to be tricked as he completely bought Sharon and Jihyo’s act.

 

“Ah.. i.. see.. so you already have girlfriend.. well.. I have to greet the other guest. Please enjoy the party.”

“Thank you so much for inviting us, David-nim.”

 

When david left them, Sharon immediately gave jihyo a really big and tight hug “We did it! he won’t bother me with his lame flirt again! You are the best Jihyo!”

“Haha.. yeayy… g-glad I could help..”

 

Well truthfully.. if what Sharon did, gave negative effect to David, different thing happened to Jihyo.. her heart couldn’t act normally after every single thing and word Sharon threw on her. Jihyo knew it all just an act.. but somehow.. she felt some sincerity in there.. like some of the words might be how sharon really feels. Then all those tiny warm touched? It’ll be a lie if Jihyo said it didn’t make her heart jumped abnormally..

But like usual.. Jihyo will never let herself drown into that feelings and just think it platonically. The words might be right, but sharon just said it from a friend to a friend. not more. and all the touch.. Just Sharon’s ways to make him convinced.

 

“This place a little bit too crowded.. why don’t we take some food and eat it in balcony outside?” asked Sharon

“Sure.. great idea.. I think I need some fresh air too..”

“well, lets go honey.” And Jihyo’s hand once again clasped safely on Sharon’s hand.

 

“this surely gonna be a long night…” said jihyo inside her mind.



 

AUTHOR NOTES:

HO HO HO! Merry Christmas everyone~
I’M SOO SORRY it took me monthssss for updating this..

I’m not gonna lie, I was a little bit run of inspiration and also run of motivation.. I though that no one really enjoy this story so I ended up distracted by new ideas and working new stories.

So.. to everyone who’s been patiently waiting for this new update, thank you and I’m sorry..
I don’t know people actually like this story.. so I’ll try my best to finish the next chapter as fast as I could (wont be this long I promise)


Please do leave some of your thoughts on the comment bar or you can just give shout out on my twitter @akkergo5


Once again, thank you and I’m sorry..







Kamsahamnida.