Chapter 6: Fixing & Figuring

Take Myoui Heart

Jeongnam’s Room, Friday 18.30pm

AUTHOR POV

Music blasting inside the room, sounds of rapid click from the cursor plus sounds of gun fire was roaming inside Jeongnam’s room. It’s been hours after Jeongnam arrived from campus and since then, she’s been playing with her computer.

Boredom is not the only reason why Jeongnam been stuck in front of her computer for hours. She’s been playing because well.. she’s trying to distract herself. From guilt and regret over what happened on Wednesday with Sana.

If you think Jeongnam didn’t regret what she said, you’re wrong. She’s totally regrets what she just did and said to Sana. Jeongnam might look like a cold person but she just someone who can’t express her feeling well and sometimes, it turn out like that. not just to sana, things that happened between her and Sharon also fired up because of jeongnam lack of ability on showing her feelings. Guilt, sorry, regret, sadness, sometimes interpreted into anger or denial. And yes Jeongnam aware of it so that’s why she stressed a lot these days.

She didn’t try to talk to sana. She can’t.. the guilt consumed her. Plus, her pride topped everything. She never text sana—well the latter never text her too, they rarely met in campus although usually it’s frequent for them to meet like in cafeteria or such. Jeongnam just thought maybe Sana wants to avoid her. well.. that’s makes sense tho. if jeongnam was on her shoes, she definitely did the same thing.

Apparently things that occupying Jeongnam’s head weren’t just guilt, regrets, and the lack of idea on what she should do to fix this. turns out there’s another thing that actually the strongest one and the reason Jeongnam can’t forget that Wednesday. It’s the kiss.

So those things made jeongnam stressed and playing games is one of her way to fresh up her mind. Usually it works.. but somehow instead of erasing stress, boredom hits her and she decided to turn off her game. And now she just laying on her bed, doze off while looking at the ceiling.

 

At first it was just an empty dozing.. but then it came again. the image of her kissing sana.

 

The fact that Jeongnam choose to kiss sana’s lips instead of her cheek, it’s not actually a mistake. when sana told the agreement, somehow jeongnam’s eyes laid to her plump lips and her brain was only filled with kissing her lips. Although she was hesitance at first, something inside her pushed her and in the end, she kissed her.

Her soft lips, the sweetness from her lip balm, and sana’s candy scent that jeongnam could smell due to close distance probably the real reason why Jeongnam kissed Sana in a quite long time. it’s not a short and quick peck. Jeongnam really drown on it and now somehow she regrets it so much..

She lied to sana that it wasn’t her first kiss. It was her first kiss and she lied just because she’s embarrassed. Moreover sana looked so shocked after the kiss and Jeongnam got panic upon it. She realized what she did, just the second she let go the kiss and saw how sana’s face burning red and eyes opened widely, looking at her.  and although she tried so hard to erase those memories, she can’t.. the impact was too strong.

 

“Why I can’t forgot that kiss...” mumbled Jeongnam

 

 Ray who was sleeping there woke up and get closer to her. seems like he can sense that his favorite human wasn’t in a great mood. He nuzzled into Jeongnam’s face and sometimes her face, trying to cheer her up and yes. this of course brought smile on jeongnam’s face and she then decided to hug Ray and lay together with him.

.

.

Minutes passed by already without jeongnam even notice and although she’s accompanied by her fluffy friend, the thought of Sana still can’t leave her. she knows she needs to do something else in order to let those thought out of her head. and there’s only one thing that popped in her head.. Liquors. Getting drunk is the only way for her to instantly forget all her problem.

She’s been doing that thing for the past days after that thing happened. She always asked her friends—Sixteen band, to accompany her to a pub or KBBQ restaurant. Just for the sake of instantly forget her problems. well actually getting drunk is one of Jeongnam’s habit when she’s stress. back then when she hasn’t legal yet, she drank sodas to relieve her stress and now changed to alcoholic drinks.

Thus, since she didn’t want to be consumed by her thoughts again, Jeongnam decided to take her phone and text her friends. But before Jeongnam typed anything, turns out there’s an unread message from Jeongyeon who apparently invited her for a drink.

 This is rare tho for jeongyeon to invite her like this. plus.. Jeongyeon was inviting her through personal message so somehow jeongnam kinda suspected that Jeongyeon wanted to talk about anything that jeongnam been hiding. Which is about sana.

But since jeongnam needed to clear her mind, she just said yes upon the invitation. After that she got up from bed, wore her black hoodie and jeans that laid on the chair across her, took her wallet and phone and after that she left the room. yes of course she also brought Ray downstairs so he can eat and play more freely while jeongnam was away.

.

.

Jeongnam just casually walked down the stairs until when she reached the last step of the stair, she suddenly froze as she saw mina sitting with other two people in living room. The one who’s laying her head on mina’s shoulder, is momo and the other one that sat on the other side of the sofa.. is sana. The girl that been occupying her brain for these past days and also the reason why jeongnam froze on her spot.

No one sensed Jeongnam presence at that moment since they were pretty engrossed to the movie. But not until Ray barked and made everyone’s attention moved towards them.

 

“Hey there jeongnam~” greeted momo cheerfully and jeongnam just gave her a smile and a short wave.

 “O? You’re going somewhere?” asked Mina and jeongnam just nod, didn’t want to spill the detail about what she’s going to do with jeongyeon since Mina really hate when Jeongnam drinking too much.

“Are you going to come home late again?” asked Mina

“I don’t know. depends.. does that witch will come home late again?”

“That witch is your sister jeongnam.”

“Yea whatever. So?”

“Yes, she’ll come home late.” Worry suddenly filled Jeongnam since she didn’t want to left mina in house while she’s busy chugging all the booze.. But momo come to the rescue

 

“Chill namnam.. me and sana will stay the night here.” said Momo

“Y-you’ll stay?” Momo nod her head and boy oh boy this is bad news for Jeongnam.

“Yup. Me and sana. So don’t worry.”

 

With the mention of Sana’s name, suddenly Jeongnam’s eyes darted towards her and there, Jeongnam and sana’s eyes met for a second, but then Sana looked away. at that exact moment, jeongnam was sure that she hurt sana very very much.

 

She could see the non-existence of Sana’s bright vibe, the way her eyes looked tired and filled with pain.. and she also could see that sana really felt uncomfortable now, like she wants to run away from her seat just because of jeongnam’s presences. And sana also looked like she tried her very best to avoid making eye contact or even look at jeongnam.. It convinced Jeongnam that she made a huge mistake and this, made the stress inside her head went thicker and thicker..

 

“Jeongnam? Hey jeongnam?”

“Huh what? you said something?”

“You’ll be late if you don’t go now.”

“oh.. yea Right.” Jeongnam than walked towards Mina to give her ray.

 

“I’m leaving and please take care mina and ray okay.. I uh..i gotta go..” Said Jeongnam as she walked away towards the front door.

“Make sure not to get too drunk again, jeongnam!” and what Momo just said again made Jeongnam froze. of course.. she completely blew up things that jeongnam tried to hide from mina.

 

Slowly Jeongnam turned around and gave momo a sharp glare. Of course the latter then realized her friendly intention turns to be a bad thing..

 

“Momo.. I never get drunk didn’t i?” asked Jeongnam with a really intimidating stare

“Y-yes yes! you never get drunk no. I uh.. I just said that because well.. she’s out at this hour.. so I just thought that maybe.. you know.. she’s going out to party and get drunk.. okay sorry.. I’ll zip my mouth..” said Momo as she let down her head due to jeongnam stare.

“Jeongnam?”

“I’m not going to any party. Jeongyeon asked me to accompany her to eat, that’s all.”

“If it’s like that then.. just be careful okay?” Jeongnam nod her head.

“Ittekimasu.”

“itterashai~”

 

Once Jeongnam went out, a heavy sigh came out from her. “I really hurt her..”


KBBQ Restaurant

Jeongnam arrived at the restaurant a little bit late than she supposed to since she really take her time with the walk towards the subway. She kinda need the calming stroll to fresh up her head before meeting Jeongyeon because she’s sure if she showed up with a really messed up face, Jeongyeon will bombarded her with questions..

 

“Jeongnam-ah!” She heard Jeongyeon called her name from the corner of the room.

 

Once Jeongnam took her seat across Jeongyeon, she’s greeted with the sizzling sounds of meat that apparently Jeongyeon been grilled probably since jeongnam still on her way here.

 

“How sweet of you already grilled those for me.”

“Haha in your dream. Just order something else.” Said Jeongyeon

 

Jeongnam then rose her hand, trying to call the waiters and once the waiter arrived, she said, “Two bottle of soju please.”

 “Hey come on. don’t just order drinks.. order some food too..” hearing Jeongyeon nags her like that, she rolled her eyes and then order something else.

“And just a bowl of rice please.” and the waiters then left the table to grab Jeongnam’s order

 

“What do you mean by a bowl of rice?”

“You… told me to order something? rice is edible right?”

“Right. but you just want to eat that?”

“Well.. you’re grilling something.” said jeongnam as she snatched the cooked meat

“Yah!!! these are mine.”

“You’re the one who invited me. why can’t I eat yours?”

“I never said I will buy you something?” again jeongnam grabbed some meat again

“Yah!” instead of stopping, jeongnam munched the meat annoyingly and made jeongyeon gave her a glare.

 

Things turned tenser as the waiters came with two bottle of soju and a bowl of rice. Jeongnam then casually took some grilled meat from the pan again and eat it together with her rice.

 

“stop stealing my food!” said jeongyeon as she smacked jeongnam’s chopstick when the latter wanted to snatched another one.

“I’m not stealing if I’m the one who going to pay these.” Suddenly it made the anger inside Jeongyeon melted down

“You’re going to pay these?”

“Why not? You can order other things if you want.”

“Whoa.. what’s with this sudden generosity.. Excuse me! can we order one hanwoo set please!!”

“Such a gold digger.” Said jeongnam

“I ain’t a gold digger. I’m a hanwoo digger..” Jeongnam just shook her head and started gulping a glass of soju.

.

.

An hour and half been going, both Jeongnam and Jeongyeon just threw small talks while they focus on things that they’ve been doing. Jeongyeon busy grilling the meat and sometime passed it on Jeongnam’s bowl, while jeongnam been gulping down soju for the nth time. Jeongyeon could see the pile of meat that haven’t been touched on jeongnam’s bowl and of course the nagger jeong can’t stand it.

 

“Yah yah.. don’t just drink.. eat those meat too..”

“Ugh.. such a nagger..” Jeongnam then took her chopstick and grabbed a slice of the meat.

“Well I don’t want to be scolded by mina.. she’s timid but she’s scary too when she’s angry especially if she knew you just drink like mad person here.”

“Agree.. but it won’t matter if she doesn’t know so let’s keep it that way.” and again, they went back to their own business..

 

To be honest, jeongyeon realized that Jeongnam is kinda stressed or has some problem. But she known jeongnam since long time ago and she knew that whenever jeongnam has a problem, all she has to do is wait for jeongnam to tell it by herself. because she’s not the type who will say anything if someone pushed her to do it.

The rest of Sixteen band knew about this too yet they also as clueless as jeongyeon about what actually troubled jeongnam. Well these past days when jeongnam invited them to drink, they tried to ask her about it.. but they got nothing except a lie.

So since they know that jeongnam is a lot more comfortable with Jeongyeon, they decided to send jeongyeon and make her dig the information or maybe help jeongnam solve her problem.  But again.. jeongnam hasn’t show any sign that she’ll talk about it and if jeongyeon initiates the talk, jeongnam won’t brought the topic forever.

 *Clang*

 

It’s the sound of jeongnam’s chopstick that fell on the ground. Of course it’s stole jeongyeon focus from the grilling pan and when she looked up, there she saw jeongnam in a quite tipsy face. But jeongyeon tried to keep it cool, like she’s really really waiting for Jeongnam to say it by herself. and yes.. she finally got it.

 

“Did the girls send you here?”

“Kinda.. but I’m the one who suggested the idea.” Said Jeongyeon

“Is it really that visible?” asked Jeongnam

“What?”

“Me, caught up in some trouble.”

“Yo..it’s been years for us to stick together right? of course we’d realize. Besides... Two days in a row inviting us for a drink? It ain’t normal jeongnam..” a short paused happened as jeongnam took another shot of her soju.

“so? less drinking more talking please?”

 

“You remember right, that me and Sharon been searching for mina’s crush?”

“Yeah.. like when you asked us too?” the tipsy jeongnam nod at it

“We still don’t get any idea about it since neither of you know.. even momo.. But Sharon thought that momo probably covering mina.. So that smarty decided to force me to ask mina’s others friend that could tell us about it. which she thought sana would do it.”

“Since that smarty witch thought that sana has feelings towards me and she’d tell everything, she then forced me to ask her. Long story short, sana refused to spill it, I keep forcing her and.. well things happened and she left.”

 

Jeongyeon sigh after she heard what jeongnam just said.

 

“Jeongnam.. can you like spill the details? Don’t just jump into the end directly like that..”

“Fine..” said Jeonganm as she breathed out, trying to calm her nerves.. “well.. she refused on telling me anything about mina’s crush.. but then she said that she’ll give me a hint about it if.. I uh.. if I  kiss her.”

“so? it’s just a kiss on the cheek right?” Jeongnam lowered her head and slowly shook it. Jeongyeon confused at first but seeing Jeongnam hiding like that, somehow jeongyeon got the message and her eyes opened wide

“No way… you kiss her on the lips?!!” slowly, Jeongnam nod at it

“She actually implied the agreement as a kiss on a cheek or forehead.. never she wanted me to kiss.. you know.. there. and.. that’s the start of this issues.. she was so shocked after I did it.. Well it’s usual to react like that when someone out of the sudden kissed your lips, right? so.. yeah that’s what happened few days ago..”

 

Jeongyeon didn’t say anything and just blink for few times, trying to digest everything.. until then she finally let out a huge laugh and made Jeongnam drank her soju straight from the bottle due to the embarrassment.

 

 “So you thought she asked you to kiss her on the lips while actually she only want you to kiss her on the cheek?? Hahaha!!” Jeongyeon face was red as she laughing really hard, even redder than Jeongnam’s tipsy face. “Girl you’re so desperate for your first kiss or what?? HAHAHA!”

“S-Shut up..” Again Jeongnam gulped down another soju to redeem the embarrassment she felt. Jeongyeon tried to ease down her laughter after seeing how Jeongnam react. And although that fact was still funny for her, there still something that jeongyeon can’t understand about the issues.

“but I still don’t get it.. why she hurts upon it? she likes you..”

“Ugh not you too. She’s not. Stop saying things like that..” But jeongyeon decided to ignore what jeongnam said as she deep in her thought, trying to find anything.

 

“Or maybe… You said something really bad didn’t you?” instead of saying something, jeongnam just playing with the bottle and looked nervous.

“You really did huh?” Slowly, jeongnam nod her head.

“Oh god jeongnam.. you always do this.. And what did you say to her?”

“I uh… told her that the kiss was nothing and.. I kissed her just for the hint?”

“ why you so dumb!!”

“I was so embarrassed because she looked so shocked okay… so that just somehow slipped from my mouth.”

“Don’t tell me you blamed her too?”

“k-kinda..” Jeongyeon just gave jeongnam a sharp glare

“You really are dumb.”

 

“I know what I did was wrong.. I know I hurt her, badly.. but I want to fix it but I don’t know how..”

“So.. all of these are things that made you stress?” jeongnam nod her head

“First, you really need to fix your habit.”

“What habit?”

“Saying something mean whenever things turned not the way you were expecting? Or this defense mechanism like threw non-sense blame thing you have whenever you realized you did something wrong? It ain’t good nam-ah.”

“Then what should I do?”

“Just talk to her.. what else”

“You think she would listen?”

“I don’t know.. maybe.. just tried okay. Sana is a kind girl and besides.. she’s whipped for you so I think she’ll listen.”

“Can you stop saying that she has feelings for me?”

“Because it’s obvious Jeongnam.. you’re the only one who didn’t see it that way..”

“really?”

“Jeongnam.. she’s soo affectionate with you, she’s care for you and well her eyes are stuck on you. what else do you need to make you realized?”

this made jeongnam thought for a few second. She remembered that Sana face was burning red when she kissed her. and people won’t be that red if they don’t have feelings right? so it probably make sense But since Jeongnam  didn’t want to jump to wrong conclusion, she decided to shrug it off.

“You know what.. screw it I don’t want to talk about this again..”

“Okay okay fine.. but at least let’s celebrate something.. Imo! Can we get two more beers here please??”

 

Jeongnam was confused upon what jeongyeon just said because what would they even celebrate for? celebrating jeognam’s hurting someone? Or what?

 

“What are we celebrating for?” said Jeongnam

“What else? Your first kiss of course! HAHAHAHA!!”

“.”

“Jeongnam and Sana seating in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. first come lo—“

“You’ll pay for everything if you continue singing that song.” Jeongyeon automatically zipped . Well she ordered a premium hanwoo set and jeongnam kinda order many soju and beers so… Broke student like her can’t even pay any of these.


Minatozaki House Tuesday, 19.00pm

Right now Jeongam is in front of sana’s house. Mina the one who forced her to go here since apparently she knew about things that happened between jeongnam and sana, and she also knew that jeongnam haven’t talk to sana since that day.

At first she didn’t want to go here, due to nervousness.. but when mina said that sana started to overthink like blaming herself, or even thinking that jeongnam hates her and such.. jeongnam started to get worried over it. Moreover, mina said that Sana is alone at her home and jeongnam know that sometimes being alone and having troubles might drive to a worse mood.. so due to worries and guiltiness, jeongnam drove with her bike here after Mina gave her the address.

But turns out.. Mina was lying about Sana being home. Yes she was probably home alone because everything seems dark, but the most important thing is… She’s not even at home. Although Jeongnam felt tricked by Mina, she decided to stay and wait for sana to come back from wherever she was going.

.

.

It tooks around 40 minutes or more for Jeongnam to finally see sana. The latter was arriving with a cab and once she went out from it, she was so shocked with the presence of Jeongnam standing on her porch. But although she was shocked, sana tried to act cool and walked normally to her door and tried to open it with keys that she put on her pocket.

Jeongnam was hesitance at first because Sana completely ignored her presence, like she’s not even there. But once Sana successfully opened her door, then jeongnam took the courage to open and started the conversation.

 

“Hey.. C-can we talk?”

“There’s nothing to ta—“

 “Please? it won’t take long. I promise..”

 

Without looking at her, sana can feel the sincerity behind that plead.. and when Sana turned around, she could see the sad face plastered on the usually cold face. This is the first time jeongnam said please in a really sincere and desperate way like that to her. it’s new yet she’s nervous because she knows what jeongnam was going to talk about..

Of course it’s about the kiss. The kiss that first shocked sana in a good way as it made all butterflies partying inside her stomach, yet in a really quick time, her heart scatters to pieces because of what jeongnam said to her after that. But saying no or giving cold treatment to that sad face is impossible for sana.

 

“Fine.. your time starts now.”

“Okay.. so.. I uh.. I want to apologize..” said Jeongnam  “I’m sorry for what I did and what I said to you few days ago. I know I was wrong for saying something like that and I know that I hurt you.. I’m deeply regret that and I’m so sorry for that..”

“Do you really sorry for what you said?” Jeongnam nod her head

“Not because Mina sent you here and asked you to talk to me?”

“Half of it is true.. but I do really regret what I said to you..”

 

Suddenly sana let out a sigh and then she asked another thing to Jeongnam “Do you hate me that much? Or even disgusted at me?”

“No.. w-why you can think like that?”

“before this thing happened, you always hate when I’m being clingy to you. you always tried to push me away when I hug you, or just when I greet you in public you always looked annoyed. And what happened on that day.. you were so shocked and.. looked disgusted or I don’t know you tell me.”

Jeongnam took a breath and then started talking again, “I don’t hate you..or.. or even disgusted.. it just..”

“what jeongnam?”

“I-I’m embarrassed..” said jeongnam with hands rubbing her nape “but not embarrassed as ashamed but more like.. s-shy..”

“shy?” jeongnam nod at it

 

“I’m not used with things you always do.. you always send me chills and such whenever you being all clingy to me. it’s new experience for me since I’ve never knew someone as affectionate as you so I kinda.. don’t know what to react and y-yeah.. shy upon it..”

 

Jeongnam was facing the floor all the time and somehow this made Sana believe every time Mina told her that Jeongnam is actually the softest and the fluffiest between the triplets. And witnessing this shy jeongnam, suddenly it cures everything. Melted down the coldness and glued the scatter pieces of Sana’s heart.

 

“But it doesn’t mean you can say mean things like that..”

“I know.. I think it’s one of my bad habit.. sometimes when I’m embarrassed and don’t know what to react.. mean things came out from me without I even realized. just..like what I said to you..”

“So.. when you said that you kissed me just because you want the hint, it was  just your spontaneous act?”

“s-sorta.. you can call it defense mechanism.. and I didn’t mean to say that.. really.” this somehow made sana took few step closer to jeongnam and from cold, to a little bit teasing.

“When you declined my hug in front of people.. does it also your defense mechanism?”

“y-yea.. kinda..” and now sana just a step away from jeongnam, with eyes locked on her. meanwhile Jeongnam was trying to look to other place, nervous as hell.

 

“I forgive you.”

“r-really?” sana nod and that simple nod just made all the weight on jeongnam’s shoulder vapored.

“But next time, try to express your feeling according to what you really feel.. okay?”

“I-I’ll try..” and there.. finally Jeongnam saw Sana’s bubbly smile again after few days and somehow.. a small space inside Jeongnam’s heart felt the warmth.

 

“So.. you come here just to apologize?”

“Of course. what else?” After knowing the ‘tsundere’ side jeongnam has, Sana started to doubt every cynical answer jeongnam gave and she just gave her a smirk. Turns out, it’s working.. jeongnam was flustered and end up stating the truth.

“well.. Mina told me that you’re alone in your home and I thought maybe you scared or something so if you need company I can do it for you. but if you don’t want it’s okay tho. not going to cost me anything.” again sana didn’t say anything since she still sense the cynical comment. And jeongnam let out a sigh with this.

“Okay fine... I was worried upon hearing you’re alone in your house.. and uh.. I just want to accompany you..”

“see. It’s not that hard to say your real intention. Of course I will love to have you as my company. Come on in.”

 

Both of them then went inside Sana’s house and sana lead them to the small living room and made jeongnam sat there while Sana tried to make something to drink for her. Sana’s house is not as big as jeongnam’s house in fact, it’s a lot smaller than the myoui’s house. just a minimalist two stories house.

Well the wait is awkward for jeongnam.. of course she’ll felt that way because Jeongnam isn’t that close with Sana. they never talk seriously or really spent time together.. Sana is a lot closer with Mina and with jeongnam, she just throw short casual talks.. beside Sana’s bubbly personality, the fact that she’s a japanese-korean girl, and she is minatozaki’s only daughter, jeongnam doesn’t know anything beside those. what she hate, what favorite food or such, her fears and other trivial things. so due to curiosity and wiped her awkwardness, she decided to ask something

 

“So.. your parents seems like a busy person.. your father is a surgeon right?”

“Yup he is.” said sana

“How about your mom?”

 

Since sana’s house is small, sana can see jeongnam from kitchen and after jeongnam asked her that, she was quite surprised that she asked that.

 

“Mina never told you?”

“told me.. what?”

“My mom passed away when I was nine.” That made jeongnam shocked. Sana knew that kind of face would appear whenever she tell people about her mother. And she used to it.

“She had a tumor.. brain tumor. The doctors tried to cure it but apparently it’s already too severe and Mom couldn’t hold it any longer.”

“I’m sorry to bring that up.. I uh.. I didn’t know about that..”

“Nah it’s okay. it’s not something you should apologize for.” Sana then continue making drinks for them

 

And that fact, completely changed the way Jeongnam see Sana. Everything just makes sense now. why every time sana said her father won’t be home, mina and momo always tried to sleep at her house or inviting her over, it’s all because of this.. And it’s also kinda explained on Sana’s overly affectionate personality.. deep down there’s probably loneliness buried inside her heart and that’s why she’s being all happy virus and affectionate whenever she’s out or around her friends.. including jeongnam.. her father is busy, she doesn’t has siblings, and her mother already passed away.. Today jeongnam saw the other side of sana that she never imagine will exist.

 

After Sana done with the drinks, she went to jeongnam and gave her the warm chocolate. There’s no exchanging conversation after that rather than a thank you and you’re welcome for the drink. But sana can sense it.. the way jeongnam slurped the drinks and looked at her, she knows what that stare means…

 

“Come on.. don’t give me that kind of look..” said Sana

“what look?”

“Like you pitying on me?”

“I’m.. sorry.. can’t help it.”

“I know.. Mina always told me that deep inside that cold expression you have, there’s softies that sometimes cared too much for others.”

“not everyone. Just to people I cared about.” This made Sana’s eyes opened wide

“you care about me??”

“well.. yea? maybe? I mean yes..”

 

Sana was flustered upon that answer. she didn’t expect Jeongnam to say it so honestly and tho Sana always appeared as the confident one, she always can’t deal with jeongnam’s surprises.

 

“What? did I say something wrong?”

“N-no.. just I don’t expect you to say it..”

“you told me to express things that I really feel right? so.. I’m just doing it..” A huge smile carved on Sana’s face and somehow Jeongnam could sense something will come up.

“What with that look?”

“Can I hug you?” Asked Sana as she put down her glass on the table.

“W-why?”

 

But Sana decided to ignore Jeongnam’s question and just snuggled into jeongnam. It was quite rough as it nearly spilled jeongnam’s chocolate. But jeongnam could manage not to spill any of it and she even let sana nuzzled on her neck.

 

“I didn’t even say yes for this..”

“I know you won’t resist either~”

 

The two just drown into silent. Jeongnam hate to admit but she actually missed Sana’s warmth. Usually at campus she always get attack by Sana’s sudden hug. either on morning, or at some random time where they accidently met. But now Jeongnam really had a hard time since Sana’s perfume which has a candy scent keep intruding into Jeongnam’s nose and it reminds her about the kiss.

 

Why I have to remember about that kiss at time like this.. ugh.. forget it forget it..

 

“Hey Jeongnam..” But thank god Sana suddenly called her and distracted her form that thought. To answer that call, jeongnam just let out a hummed.

“I’m sorry for being cold towards you.. I didn’t even text you or send you goodnight messages.” Said Sana

“It’s okay.. I deserve it anyway.”

“O? I thought you would say something like ‘I don’t need it anyway’.”

 

But jeongnam didn’t say anything after sana . she just drink her chocolate and this made sana know that jeongnam didn’t want to go to that kind of talk. Well actually.. she just embarrassed because she nearly said that.

Jeongnam then suddenly remembered upon the deal that Sana and Jeongnam made. The main reason why the kiss actually happened. So after she put the glass on the coffee table in front of her, Jeongnam decided to ask sana. But in a polite way.

 

“I know I might be look awful asking you this.. but about the hint? Can you tell me about it?”

“Ah.. so you really are only want the hint huh.” said Sana as she pulled out her hug and move few away from Jeongnam.

“I-it’s not like that.. it just.. hh.. fine. It’s okay if you don’t want to tell. I understand.”

 

Sana didn’t actually mean that. she was just teasing her and wanted to see how jeongnam would react and later after she satisfied, she’ll tell her the hint that she and mina already agreed. Oh yes of course.. Sana told mina about this back when they had sleepover..

But then again, jeongnam surprised sana with her reaction. As long as she remember, jeongnam is stubborn and seeing her give up like that is.. new? And this warm act is rare too.. so Sana was surprised yet impressed with it.

 

“it wasn’t even a proper kiss so.. It didn’t count.” This time, Jeongnam reaction was like what sana been expecting.

“What?? you said that wasn’t a proper one?”

“well yea? I didn’t even kissed you back right?”

“True. But..” Jeongnam let the words hung just like that as she then drifted to her own thought.

 

 Sana was so amused with the way jeongnam react. Teasing jeongnam is actually fun and sana will note this and do it another time. Since sana satisfied with how jeongnam reacted, she decided to drop everything she was doing and tell jeongnam the hint she wants. But just before she can speak, Jeongnam suddenly came closer to her and put her hand on Sana’s face. of course sana was stunned with this sudden gesture

 

“I’ll do it again. Properly.” Jeongnam was touching Sana’s lower lips with her thumb and that made Sana froze. can’t even do a thing or even say a thing. meanwhile Jeongnam was looking at her in a stare that Sana never seen before.

“Can I?” Asked jeongnam yet she still keep caressing Sana’s lips slowly

“J-jeongnam I was ju—“ and suddenly, she closed the gapped between them and kissed her.

 

Again, the softness and sweetness that been only stuck on Jeongnam’s head, now she can feel it again. she kissed Sana’s lips slowly and gently, hope she can fix what she can’t do last time. Meanwhile, Sana was frozen and didn’t reply Jeongnam’s kiss. She was too shocked to do that, same like what happened the first time they kissed. She didn’t even breath and just froze there. Then few second after that jeongnam let go the kiss.

Both were staring at each other and the way Jeongnam stared at sana, she never saw that kind of stare from her. it sending chills on her and of course made her heart beat madly. Sana then tried to wake up from the nervousness so jeongnam won’t get embarrassed and repeated the same thing again like the last time.

 

“O-okay! y-you did it! I’ll tell you the hi—“

“You don’t have to tell me the hint anymore.” said jeongnam

“B-but you—“

“I just want to taste your lips again.”

 

Jeongnam moved forward and kissed Sana again. this time both her hands were cupping Sana’s cheek and a lot more deeper than the previous. The kiss starting to get a lot deeper as Jeongnam slowly pushed Sana laid down on the sofa.

 

“You don’t like it?” Jeongnam was saying it in a really slow and gentle voice, like a whisper..

“I…I do..” Sana tried to hide her face when she said that. it’s embarrassing for her, moreover she’s now trapped under Jeongnam and made her lost confidence and weak.

Jeongnam pulled Sana’s chin so she looked at her and said, “Then kiss me back.”

 

And just with that, Jeongnam went down to kiss Sana again, but this time…. Sana replied it. the feeling was overwhelming for her. she likes it, she loves it.. she even circled her arms on jeongnam’s neck and made it a lot more passionate than before. So now it changed. From a gentle kiss, to a make out.

With Sana replying her kiss, jeongnam now finally realized and stop denying Sana’s feelings towards her. Jeongyeon and the whole sixteen member was right. Sana has a feeling for her and with that fact in mind, jeongnam’s kiss grew deeper and deeper. Like she tried to please her, although she doesn’t have much experience on what she’s doing now.

And actually it works.. Sana knew that Jeongnam doesn’t have any experience with kissing. Momo the one who told her about this last Friday.. but.. what she’s doing right now, sending her to the most beautiful place she ever been. It’s a little bit rough but still gentle. The way her lips taste like a chocolate that she just drank, and the smooch sound that came between it, Sana was so addicted to Jeongnam’s kiss and she can’t even let her go.

 

But eventually, they parted as they need air to breath.. and between the shallow breath, while sticking their forehead, Sana asked

 

“Did you do it because the hint?”

“No. I told you that right.”

“So.. does it mean..”

“I’m sorry... But I still don’t know about my feelings towards you..” and there another silence filled them.

 

“I know this kind of bad but would you wait for me to understand it?”

“Understand.... what?”

“My feelings towards you. I’ll try to figure it out but I think it needs time.”

“Okay.. you can take your time. I’ll wait.”

“Thank you..” and she came down to again, kissed Sana.



AUTHOR NOTES:

HOWDY!!!! I’m backkkkk XD

In this chapter I purposely only put Jeongnam and Sana because… JUST BECAUSE haahha >,<

I’ll try to evenly put the whole triplets and their pair moment in the next chapter.. please do mind me I usually make only one main pairing so I’m still learning on doing three main pairing kekeke ^^

Oh welp~ thank you for everyone who keep sending comments although I never reply it. but believe me I read and even anticipate all your comments.. to everyone who subscribed and upvoted, thank you very very much!!!



Thank you for reading and please anticipate for the next chapter~~





kamsahamnida