Chapter 12: Trace of Monday Night

Take Myoui Heart

AUTHOR POV

Like usual Tuesday morning, Sharon would already on the way to campus. Not for class, but for escorting mina there. Mina was the only one who has morning class, while Jeongnam and Sharon have afternoon class. Well since Jeongnam’s capability to wake up early isn’t actually exist, so it became Sharon’s job.

And whenever Sharon didn’t have to go to office, especially in Tuesday, she’ll definitely pull over to Soul Café after she finished drove mina to campus. Like what currently happened now.

She just parked her car on the pavement in front of the café and after she made sure her car was secured, she came inside the café. Before she came in, she could see through the glass door that Jihyo is already there preparing some stuff in the counter area. Jihyo looked same like usual—with her café’s uniform, hair tied in neat ponytail and face decorated with tint of makeup that made her look like she didn’t wear any— nothing different, nothing seems so extravagant changed from her. But somehow, Sharon saw her.. in different light today.. like something feels different with her..

Sharon then opened the door with excitement inside her.

*Cling cling*

 

“Good morning. Welcome to—“ Jihyo who was about to saying the greeting paused a bit after she knew that it was actualy sharon.

“Ekhm.. Welcome to Soul Café..” said Jihyo again with a polite bow.

 

The way Jihyo was acting all weird and nervous like that made the edge of Sharon’s left lip twitched up as she saw the reaction that her best friend gave. The way she acted, sounds like an invitation for Sharon to . So, Sharon walked towards the cashier with a smirk plastered on her face which of course Jihyo saw it..  

 

But jihyo just being Jihyo. Professionalism at its best even though she knew that her best friend is up to something.

 

“May I help with your order?” Asked Jihyo when Sharon arrived in front of her.

 “I would like one hot Jihyo please.”

 

Sharon gave a flirty smirk meanwhile Jihyo pulled her ‘formal’ smile as strong as she could, trying her best not to lose her temper with Sharon’s antics.

 

“I assumed the usual for you ma’am? hot macchiato?” Jihyo chose to ignore Sharon’s ‘order’ earlier and suggested the menu Sharon usually ordered.

“Not today.. I want hot Jihyo. sweet one.”

“I’m afraid we don’t have that in our menu, ma’am.”

“Oh.. that’s a shame. Then can I have you instead?”

 

Jihyo’s patience was nearly on edge. She gave Sharon a wide smile, but it wasn’t exactly meant as real smile and Sharon of course knew it. But the latter was prominent on keeping her smirky smile while the former gave her a forced wide smile that seems like she was saying ‘knock-it-off’. Oh well it didn’t really work since the smirk remained strong on Sharon’s face.

Yes both literally just smile like that to each other for few second. Thank god the bell from the door rang again, indicating new customer just came in. Although Sharon want to continue, but since she didn’t want to make a scene with other people involved, so she decided to drop it.

 

“I’ll be taking flat white for today and also a piece of brownie please.”

“Dine in or take away, ma’am?”

“Dine in.”

 

After Sharon finished paying her order, she walked to one of vacant seat and waited for her order there.

 

Usually, while waiting her order, Sharon would open her book or sometimes she opened her ipad and did some work stuff. But for now, once she sat on the seat, her focus went straight to the coffee counter.. looking to a certain barista—which is Jihyo.

Sharon didn’t know the reason why, but she couldn’t take her eyes off of Jihyo. Probably because all the feelings of excitement and memories of everything that happened last night still lingered inside her head.. Well..by everything means.. everything about Jihyo at that party to be exact. Not the party.

In Sharon’s eyes, Jihyo was stunning that night. Her long wavy black hair, her fit figure, her makeup, everything about Jihyo that night was beautiful.. It left big impression on Sharon’s mind and she never would imagine that her tiny best friend could grow up to be such a fine lady. Although the tiny part still there..

And then..That night, Jihyo once again amazed Sharon with her agile social skill. Yes, she might be nervous and a bit insecure at first but after they took a short breather and few moment of adaptation, Jihyo could mingle perfectly… Playing such a wonderful role as Sharon’s ‘girlfriend’. She could also answer all Sharon’s colleagues’ question at ease, even could use the ‘façade’ perfectly..

Yet she still remains humble and honest.. didn’t hide the fact that she came from an ordinary family and she didn’t even hide the fact that she is currently working at a café. Although yeah some people looked down on her but Jihyo remained cool and seems like she didn’t even bother by it..

That quick adaptation Jihyo had, somehow.. impressed Sharon. And the good thing about Jihyo being talkative while wearing such formal and sophisticated outfit.. made her so attractive. Not to mention all Jihyo’s smile that she threw in every conversation.. Its imprinted permanently on Sharon’s mind and just made her feel… excited? She didn’t know what the right term for it. But nonetheless… she likes it.

 

Actually.. it wasn’t just about how Jihyo looks and how she acted.. Presumably, what made Sharon couldn’t leave her eyes off of Jihyo now, was also because of their slow dance they did on the party.

As night getting late, the music changed the mood to be a little shallow than the previous. The host announced that it’s slow dance time. Sharon and Jihyo just stayed at the bay line and watched how couples or just some pairs walked to the middle and dance to the rhythm. At first none of them have thoughts on dancing.. they just didn’t find any urgency on doing it. Not until Sharon saw the david guy—the host of the party that head over hills for her, walking towards them. Sharon quickly grabbed Jihyo’s hand and ‘forced’ her to dance with her

Jihyo of course panic at that sudden thing Sharon did. Not just because she was clueless why Sharon suddenly wanna dance with her, but also because jihyo cant dance. Like at all. But with Sharon delicate touched, Jihyo could follow her guidance.

That dance.. was the closest they’ve been. Eyes to eyes. Well they’ve slept in the same bed once.. but they didn’t exchange look like this.

That moment, sharon found new details about jihyo that she never realized before. She never realized that jihyo has tiny tint mole under her eye and a small dot on the tip of her nose. And well.. Sharon never realized how pretty Jihyo’s eyes are. Yes she knew Jihyo have a really beautiful round eyes.. But she never realized they were THAT pretty.. her dark brown orbs looks so warm despite the owner acting all nervous and tried to look anywhere else except Sharon..  And Sharon couldn’t help but look at it for the entire dance. Maybe because of that, Jihyo’s face decorated with a tint pinkish blush that definitely not a makeup.

The way Jihyo looked so bashful while dancing with Sharon, it became such an unforgettable memory and yes.. probably that’s the reason why Sharon couldn’t look anywhere else but on Jihyo right now.

 

 

On the other side… Jihyo did realize how Sharon been staring at her since the moment she sat on her seat.  Despite there were costumer that she needs to serve and proceed on making the order, she still can see Sharon was watching over her. in her peripheral sight she could see Sharon was leaning on the chair—back straight up, hands clasped on the table, and although she couldn’t see it clear but Sharon definitely sat while crossing her legs and smirking. Jihyo been ‘teased’ a lot by Sharon so she kinda knew what her best friend might behave.

The smirk when she came in, the flirt when she ordered, and now the way she kept her eyes glued on her with that kind of attitude.. Yes Jihyo wasn’t having it at all.

So, after she finished making the coffee, Jihyo brought Sharon’s order a to her table and well.. Sharon is exactly how Jihyo thought.. the only difference was she wasn’t smirking.. just a smile. a smile that seems.. soft and not as ‘smudgy’ as she used to see. A bit weird from Jihyo’s perspective but since she still irritated by Sharon’s teases earlier, she chose not to entertain it and just gave Sharon her order

 

“Here’s your order ma’am. Enjoy.”

 

Jihyo left to her counter shortly after that and Sharon didn’t waste any of time to have a taste of her best friend’s coffee.

But when Sharon just about to pull up the mug, she scoffed due to the latte art on her coffee. It was a usual layered-wave-like latte art but in the middle of it, there were a tiny angry face drew in it. She knew it was all Jihyo’s work and when Sharon looked at her who already back in the counter, Jihyo stuck out her tongue quickly at her with scrunched nose and then pretend that she did nothing.

Again.. wide smile appeared on Sharon’s face

“cute”

 

Maybe Sharon saw Jihyo’s irritation as a mere nothing but her usual responds of being teased by her. but actually.. There were a slight tint of irritation mixed with anger and disappointment. Although the last part was something that jihyo hardly won’t admit.

 

Truthfully, Jihyo still not recover that well after what happened last night. Last night was though for Jihyo.. at first, it felt like the party was too much for her… but as times went by, she knew the main reason why that night became though..  wasn’t because she felt out of the place or anything related to the party.. But it was all because of Sharon.

Her looks, her gesture, her manner, her attitude.. everything was different too overwhelming for Jihyo.

Sharon became prettier than she used to be, she became more mature than she used to be, and all the skinship she did? The way she never let Jihyo stepped few inches away from her… the way her hand been circling on Jihyo’s hips protectively—made everyone noted that they shouldn’t mess around with Jihyo or else the wrath of the Myoui’s heir is what they’ll get—or the way she sometimes clasped her hand on Jihyo’s.. and then the dance.. the dance was like the icing on the cake.

If the dance didn’t happened, maybe Jihyo won’t be that nervous. She even could’t sleep well last night all because of the dance scene kept repeating inside her head over and over again. and well.. Jihyo lost count on how many times she reminded herself that she mustn’t fall for any of those..

Even when she woke up this morning, the weird feelings still exist and she kept thinking on how she should act if she met sharon later in school or café.

 At first when Sharon came into the café, Jihyo was internally panicking... afraid that she act weird and made a fool of herself. But the moment Sharon greeted her with a tease.. she knew that she worried for nothing and those night meant nothing for Sharon. Everything that she did last night, things that cost Jihyo’s sleeping time.. was nothing but pretentious act and Jihyo needs to think it as one from tons of Sharon’s teasing antics. There… wasn’t any ‘genuine’ attached on it, just pure girlfriends role play. No more than that.

 

“See. It meant nothing for her. Ignore it Park Jihyo. Ignore it”


J University Cafeteria, 10.30 am

Mina and Sana’s class already ended and they chose to take a short break in the campus’s cafeteria before they continued their afternoon class. Both of them accompanied by two coffee—hot cold brew for Mina and ice Americano for Sana. But Sana’s been trying to make Mina skipped their next class all because she looked so tired. Mina even overslept in the middle of the class earlier.. which is very very rare for the youngest Myoui..

 

“Mina.. You better skip Mrs. Kwon’s class and rest at home.”

“No.. i’m fine.. I can manage to stay awake later..”

“No you can’t.. Mina, you slept half of the class earlier.. Lucky you the professor didn’t catch you.. But Mrs.Kwon.. although you are her favorite, but I think that won’t save you.”

“I won’t fell asleep Sana.. I already drink this.” Said Mina as she lifted up her warm cold brew

“okay Mina. Everything about this is soo weird. What exactly happened?”

“What do you mean?”

“First, you.. THE Myoui Mina, the most diligent and honorable student, are never EVER slept in the class. Meanwhile earlier you did that. Second, you.. the person with sweet tooth would never drink coffee and now look what you drink..”

“Come on.. you’re exaggerating it. I just slept a bit late last night..”

“And THAT’S another weird thing.. you never sleep late mina.. you couldn’t. it’s either you’re working on some assignments, or… something bothered you?”

 

It’s true. Mina is the type of person who sleep early and wake up early. No matter if she has morning class or not, or it’s weekend or not.. she will start her day early. Mina is also the type of student that will never ever break any rule, will stay awake and take notes in every class, and review the previous lesson at night. She is indeed the most diligent among the triplets..

After years being Mina’s friend, Sana knew that Mina rarely sleep late. Whenever they had sleepover, Mina will definitely be the one who sleep first—leaving Sana and Momo chitchatting through the night. Maybe the only time Mina ever sleep late is when she had tons of homework, and when she had to help Momo with her study to take the university entrance test. Whenever they became a classmate, Sana never saw Mina fell asleep in class. If mina felt sleepy, she will asked permission to go to the restroom and freshen up herself by washing her face and then continue pay attention to the lesson. So seeing her best friend did something she rarely does, of course shocked Sana and the only reason she could think about, is because something bothering her.

 

“Well.. y-yes.. something did bother me.. Something happened last night and i.. just can’t erase the moment out of my head..”

“last night? Weren’t you with Momo?”

“Y-yes…”

 

After Mina said that. Sana now knew what exactly made Mina slept so late. Yes, it was because of the moment she spent last night with momo. How could sana knew exactly? Momo called her last night and she was the main reason too for her to sleep late last night.

But… through the call, Momo told her that they were cuddling and kissing through the night—completely enjoying the night all by themselves. Everything seems fine and from what momo told her, Mina seems also happy with the whole situation. So since Sana was still confused and she wanted to know further upon how exactly Mina feeling about it, She chose to pretend that she didn’t know anything and let the girl spill it.

 

“did something bad happened? Were you guys fighting??”

“No no! when I said I was bothered, I didn’t mean that it was something bad..”

“So.. something good happened, and you couldn’t get it out of your brain?”

“Y-you can say it that why…” and this made Sana’s lips twitched. She tried so hard to pretend that she didn’t knew anything and let Mina herself tell her the whole story from point of view.

“What happened?”

“God I can’t say it.. it’s dumb.” Said Mina as she covered her face with her palms.

 “What do you mean its dumb? Getting happy over such a great night wasn’t dumb”

 

And Mina being a smart and quick witted person, caught what Sana’s saying and when she saw that her best friend tried so hard to hold her laugh, she clearly wasn’t having it.

 

“Wait.. You knew weren’t you? Did Momo told you?”

“Knew what? told me what?”

“You knew what exactly happened last night right??”

“What do you me—“ with just one glare from Mina, sana burst out laughing.

“Stop laughing….” Said Mina as laid her head on the table and hid herself under her arm, embarrassed.

 

“Tell me. does the kiss you guys shared was the reason why you slept so late last night?”

“I don’t want to talk to you.” and again Sana laughed out loud again. entertained by how her friend react

 

So last night after Sharon left, Momo and Mina still continued their cuddle session.. followed by exchanging few more kisses. Yes.. kisses. It wasn’t just one time but they did it few more time. Short gentle, chaste and innocent kisses that made them giggle and blush after they finished it.

The memory of those kissy moment, made the butterflies inside Mina’s heart kept her awake and she kept giggling nonstop in her own room last night. It kept repeating again and again, washed away tiredness and sleepiness out of her way..

She is indeed sounds.. a bit overreacting or so much like a cheesy teenager but bear with her.. This is her first kiss and she did it with the girl she’s been secretly in love for years.. of course it gave her so many jolly feelings that prevent her eyes to shut and in the end, it cost her sleeping time which led to the lack of consciousness in her.

 

 

Back to the present… Sana still laughing and the longer it got, the more embarrassed mina felt.

 

“I know it’s dumb and childish. But stop laughing at me please..” whined Mina

“I’m sorry….” Sana paused as she needed to calm down herself from the laugh first.

“I laughed not because it’s funny or want to tease you.. it just so adorable..”

“No need to lie.. only teenager act that way.” Said Mina with a pout

“No it’s not! I was like that too when I had my first kiss. it’s normal.”

“And when was your first kiss?”

“Umm…. I had it back in hig—anyway!” Mina pouted after knowing that Sana’s answer just validated Mina’s teenager-like act upon having her first kiss.

 

Mina hid herself under her arm again, refusing to talk to Sana. But Sana now already turned from laughin mess mood, into warm mood as she stretched her arm towards Mina’s head and gave it a pat.

 

“I understand if you reacted that way upon your first kiss mina. You’ve been waiting so long for this kind moment to happen and being excited over it until you can’t even sleep.. it’s normal.”

 

Mina peeked a bit from under her arm after Sana said that. And she was greeted by her best friend’s warm smile

 

“I’m happy for you.”

“T-thank you..”

 

Mina was secretly in love with Momo since Junior high. But despite being Mina’s friend since Junior high, Sana just figured it out right before their High school graduation. So although she wasn’t informed since day 1, Sana still knew how long Mina been waiting for Momo to reciprocate her feelings.. she knew how much pain and sadness Mina had to come through for being secretly in love with Momo.

The growth of Mina and Momo’s relationship of course made Sana feel happy. Mina rarely talk about it with Sana—since she was too shy to say and well she basically a really secretive person.. But Sana knew few things from Momo. Remembered the time when Momo asked Sana to not come to their hangout where the three of them supposed to go watch a children ballet retical? At that day Momo confessed to Sana that she had feelings for mina and since that day, Momo kept talking about Mina non-stop with her.

Well.. although it seems quite quick pace in Momo’s point of view, for Mina, she’s been waiting for sooo long. So when both Mina and Momo said that they chose to ‘postpone’ being official, made her confused. Even until now. Basically the decision was on Mina and Momo being an understandable person slash whipped, chose to respect Mina’s decision. That made Sana way way more confused because despite Momo already showed and said how much she loves her, Mina still chose to wait just because of her overprotective sisters.. that’s just.. confusing.. why she wants to waste another time, when they could’ve been together right away?

 

“But you know.. I personally think that postponing your relationship with momo just because of your overprotective sisters is kinda… wasting time.. no?”

 

Sana’s word made Mina became solemn. A sigh also came out from her.. showing how she slightly agree with the unfortunate circumstances.

 

“I can’t really relate to what you’re actually facing because I don’t have any siblings.. but don’t you think there is something that we can do for the whole situation?” asked Sana

“True.. maybe talk to them directly.. tell them that I’m not comfortable being over-watched and over-controlled by them.. convinced them that I can and would be fine being in relationship, tell them how much I love momo and how much momo loves me.. things like that might do the work..”

“Then why don’t you do that?”

“It’s not as easy and simple as it sounds Sana.... I have a very protective sisters and both are so stoneheaded if its about my safety, comfort and whatsoever. They’ll do anything to prevent me getting hurt.. Sharon been away from me for years and she kept trying to fill up the missing days of not being there for me, so she’ll definitely do her best to ‘protect’ me. And Jeongnam…”

Once Mina said Jeongnam, a sigh came out and didn’t continue her words.

 

“Oh Mina…”

 

 Sana who felt sorry for the trouble her best friend had to walkthrough, ditched her seat and moved beside Mina and gave her a tight hug.

 

“I’m really sorry to hear that.. I can’t imagine being in your shoes really..” said Sana and mina just sigh after hearing it.

“but if you allow me, I would love to help.. like maybe  I could try to convince Jeongnam?” And that made Mina rose up from her lunging.

“And make both of you fight with each other? no Sana. that’s bad idea.”

“We won’t fight.. I’ll be the cool headed one and promise won’t push too much. And don’t worry I won’t mention Momo’s name.”

 

Mina was slightly convinced with Sana’s offer. But Mina still worried that if Sana tried to persuade Jeongnam to let her guard down, a fight would occur and ruin their relationship.. Mina knew how much progress they had for their relationship and Mina didn’t want to ruin Sana’s happiness just for Mina to achieve her own happiness.. that just so wrong.. especially to her best friend who always been there for her.. Yet again, Mina knew how convincing Sana could be and she knew that her best friend has her own way to penetrate into someone else’s wall.. like how she did with her.. so maybe.. relying on her best friend again won’t hurt to try..

 

“Okay… Let’s try that..” and a wide smile appeared on Sana’s face.

“But promise me that you won’t push her temper okay..” Sana nod her head and made a cross at her heart—swear that she won’t do that.

“Wait.. what about Sharon? you can handle by yourself? OH! Or maybe you can ask jihyo?”

“j-jihyo?” with enthusiasm, Sana nod her head. meanwhile Mina wasn’t really in the same wavelength as her. she looked… worried.

 “well.. that’s a good idea.. but umm.. the thing is.. I..”

 

Sana studied Mina’s gesture. Playing with her coffee cup, eyes locked on to it and despite Mina being quietest person she ever knew, her act is way louder than her voice. Yup, Sana knew why those nervousness suddenly appeared and she wasn’t having it at all.

 

“Yah.. Don’t tell me you haven’t told her about your feelings for Momo..” and mina shyly and awkwardly grinned at Sana’s words which of course the latter responded it with dramatic grasped

“Myoui Mina! I know that you’re such a secretive person but.. She’s been your friend since you’re kids! How come you haven’t told her anything??”

“I just.. don’t know how? I mean. In your case, you’re the one who noticed it first then you tried to confirm it to me. or more like ‘forcing’ me to confirm it. But Jihyo never prey at it..”

“But she—okay.. you know what? I’m not gonna say anything more about it. But mina, if you don’t have enough confidence to convinced Sharon, this time you have to consider telling Jihyo about it and ask her to help you.”

“O..kay I guess.. I might try..”

“I know its hard for you Mina.. I’m not pushing you either.. But you had to do something instead of waiting for the right time.. it’s not just good for you, but also for Momo..”

 

Sana had a point.. it took her years for getting the same feelings from Momo, all because she always wait.. did nothing and pretend that she didn’t have feelings for her.. act like a usual friend and always be there whenever she needed. By waiting, Mina witness Momo crushing on the cheerleader captain, she witness momo’s first girlfriend, she also went through Momo’s heartbreak, hearing the story of Momo’s first kiss that wasn’t her, and it took her years for momo to finally realized her feelings for Mina.

If she wanted to wait again, wait for the right time to be with Momo.. it probably would take longer time and that’s kinda… awful. So yeah. she really needs to do something.

><

Myoui House

It’s been nearly half an hour after the conversation she had with Sana earlier in Campus’s cafeteria, and now she already in her home, laying on her own bed.

Sana finally could convinced Mina to ditch her next class and went back to her home and rest. No, it wasn’t because Sana kept telling her to rest or nags her.. But Sana used her final card, which is Momo. Sana texted Momo, told her that Mina was being stone headed and refuse to go back home despite she looked so tired and sleepy because she was lack of sleep. And Momo, being such a caring person she is, immediately ran out of her class and went to the cafeteria to drive Mina back home.

There were short debate between the two. But Momo knew how to win over mina. with a plead and a pout, Momo successfully convinced Mina to go back home and rest. So here she is.. laying comfortable on her bed with her usual home wear.

Momo was still there with her, sitting on the rug near Mina’s bed. She didn’t want to leave the room until Mina finally asleep or more like making sure that Mina will definitely sleep instead of reading some book to catch up with her class.

 

But momo broke the silence

 

“Mina.. you slept yet?”

“Not yet..” Sleepiness was evident in Mina’s voice honestly, Mina was already too sleepy to talk. She already closing her eyes but she chose to fight her sleepiness due to what momo just said

“Uh.. well.. When sana messaged me, telling me that you were feeling unwell and asked me to drive you back home, she also told me that the reason why you were lacking of sleep.. was because of the.. kiss.. Is it true?”

 

Mina’s heart skipped a beat when Momo asked that. The memory was once again filled her head and it made her shy again.. yes.. slightly erased her sleepiness.

 

“Y-yeah.. it’s true..” A sigh came out from Momo and then she said

“God.. I’m really sorry Mina.. I should ha—“

“Wait..” Mina spontaneously sat up from her sleep and touched Momo’s shoulder to make the latter look at her. “You don’t need to apologize for that.. nothing bad happened.” Added Mina.

“But.. it bothered you right? You never stay awake that late if it wasn’t because you were troubled..” Momo’s eyes were filled with guilt and the sad pout on her face made Mina felt sorry..

“It did bother me.. but not in the bad way, momoring…”

“Not in the bad way? what do you mean by that?”  

“Uh.. do I.. have to answer that?” Momo nod her head

“Yes?”

 

Mina was pausing a bit, contemplating whether she should tell Momo how she felt about it. Mina actually haven’t told Momo the reason why she wasn’t feeling the greatest today and Momo didn’t ask either.. when she came to pick her up, she only bombarded Mina with questions that asked about her condition and feelings.. not why or what made her felt unwell..

It’s not that Mina wanted to hide it from her, she just embarrassed. Although Sana already told her how Momo felt about it, Mina still found it hard to tell momo about her feelings for it. especially because Momo was mina’s first kiss, but mina isn’t Momo’s.. so she kinda hesitate to tell her about it.. being the only one ‘over-reacting’ to it.. was kinda… embarrassing for her.

 

Momo saw the nervousness and hesitation in mina. so now she went up to sit on the vacant space near Mina, held both her hands gently, looked her in the eyes and said,

 

 “You don’t have to hide things from me just to protect my feelings Mina.. You need to tell me so I won’t make the same mistake again.”

“You did nothing wrong. Really.. it just..” Mina paused again.. head getting lower as she wanted to hid her face and sight away from Momo.

 

Then the once gentle and warm faced momo, turned into a bashful Momo after she heard a really tiny voice of Mina saying things that she didn’t expect to hear.

 

“I.. Kept thinking about the k-kisses that we shared... And the excitement… kept me awake..”

 

Thank god Momo was so close with mina otherwise she won’t hear it and mina probably won’t reply what she was saying earlier if she ended up couldn’t hear it..

 

“I feel dumb..” said Mina

“No! No! don’t be! you mustn’t feel that way.. it’s normal thing!”

“But… being high like in cloud nine after that kind of moment, losing sleep because of it.. it’s dumb..”

“Then it makes both of us dumb.. I feel the same way too!”

“You don't need to lie.. I know it wasn’t your first kiss.” This time, Momo couldn’t hear what Mina was saying because the latter’s voice kept getting smaller and smaller.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t catch what you were saying..” Again, another sigh. But it more like a huff to pump her confidence..

 

“How could you feel the same.. It wasn’t your first time....” and that, made Momo laughed really loud. which again, made Mina pout in embarrassment.

“Stop laughing..”

“You’re so adorable…” said Momo in between her laugh

“But well if you don’t believe me, you can ask sana. I won’t shut up and kept talking about what we did last night to her the moment I went back home. I was so so happy Mina..”

 

and there.. the shy mina appeared with her shy gestures. And the tiny bit of playful side on Momo tickled her to tease a bit

 

“Did i.. smell a bit of jealousy there?”

“What?? N-no! i.. I’m.. it just… hh.. y-yes.. You can say it that way..” Seeing how nervous and shy Mina was, Momo couldn’t hold herself anymore and immediately engulfed her into a hug

“Goodd! I love you so much!” whispered momo, afraid that if she yelled out loud, Jeongnam who’s still in the house might heard her.

 

“Well actually.. My first kiss didn’t really feel like a kiss.. It was really just a quick peck and then I never did it again..” and that was the truth..

 

Back then, Mina never prey too much on Momo’s love life. Yes she might be there to listen to any kind of story momo wanted to share, or help her went through heartbreak and stuffs. But Mina never dug deep into her relationship so she didn’t actually know the details.. so yea, it was a new info for her.

 

Then with her hand clenching on Momo’s back—squeezing Momo’s hoodie, Mina said “then…. don’t count it..”

“You mean.. the kiss with my ex?” and Momo felt an up and down movement from Mina’s head.

“Your first… is.. me.”

 

Momo pulled out the hug and put both her hand on mina’s face, trying to make Mina looked at her and once the shy girl’s eyes stop looking at the bed sheet, Momo gave the biggest smile and said,

 

“What Mina wants, Mina gets.”

 

Before mina could even react, Momo gave a train of kisses starting from Mina’s forehead, Mina’s nose, mina’s cheeks and lastly she gave a kiss on her lips. longer than when she did to the other part. And when she broke the kiss, Momo said,

 

 “My first kiss, is you.”

“Y-you’re also…mine.” Said mina shyly. And once again, Momo gave a soft peck on mina’s forehead.

 

“You know what? Jeongnam is still downstair. Should I go and talk to her? you know tell her abo—“

“No!” Yelled mina in panic and as she realized that she was a bit rising her voice, she revised her wording, “I mean.. no.. please.. not now.”

Mina thought that Momo would be disappointed, but she was smiling wide and said, “Calm down Mitang.. I’m just joking.. It was just the mood I’m sorry..”

“Don’t startled me like that..” and that made Momo let out a giggle..

 

“Oh my! I interrupted your sleep! now now.. you should go to sleep. I’ll be here until you fell asleep.”

“How about… until I wake up?”

“Hmm.. okay.. What Mina wants, Mina gets.”

 

And after that whole moment, mina finally could catch some sleep.. leaving Momo all by herself on her room.

><

After Mina finally fell asleep, Momo chose to go out from Mina’s room and went to meet Jeongnam. She just thought that Jeongnam might got suspicious if she stayed that long at Mina’s room. When she went downstairs, Jeongnam was already in her went-out outfit—ready to go to her afternoon class.

“Hey there. Mina already slept?”

“Yup. Need to stay there a bit longer just to make sure she didn’t pick up her book or something.”

“Yeah.. she definitely would do that.. so uh.. did she tell you why she could sleep that late? I mean Mina rarely do that right..”

“Uh well.. it was just about school stuffs and also her upcoming dance performance.” Momo felt so bad lying to her friend but.. she had to..

“Aah.. okay. well.. Thank you for driving her back home.”

“Naah.. it’s nothing. You should thanked Sana though. If she didn’t text me, I wouldn’t know about any of this.”

“Sana huh..”

“You should ask her on a date or something.” Jeongnam immedietly gave Momo a flat face, not entertained with what she suggested

“What? imagine if she didn’t text me.. No one could force mina to go home and mina probably gonna force herself awake and who knows! Maybe she could be sick because she didn’t got much sleep.”

“Yes I know that. but a date? Really? You’re being too hard with your wing-women job.” And that made Momo laugh

“Well she deserved it, right?”

 

“I’ll think about it. anyway.. I’m gonna leave now. But.. can you stay here at least until Mina awakes or maybe until sharon come home?”

“Sure.. I don’t mind.”

“great.. I owe you big time, momo.”

“You still haven’t bought my seafood platter. You know the reward I should’ve got due to you having a date with Sana buying presents for you sisters?”

“How do you kn—it wasn’t a date.”

“Yea yea and yesterday wasn’t a date too?”

“you know what? I’m gonna be late. I’m leaving now.. bye.”

 

Jeongnam grabbed her bag that she put in the couch and then went towards the front door. But before she left, Momo called her once more.

 

“Uh jeongnam.. can you wait for a bit? Actually.. there’s something I would like to talk to you.”

“Are you gonna tease me again?” Momo let out a laugh

“No.. I’m not.. I promise.”

“Well.. okay.. I had few minutes..”



Author Notes:

CLIFFHANGER HAHHAHA
What exactly Momo about to talk with Jeongnam??? Find out in the next chapter!

I know this update wasn’t really that much.. Bu I hope you guys like it!
I’ll try update earlier next time..
And oh.. I was wondering.. were the plot was too slow? Or it’s fine? 
Welp! tell me your thought about the story till know so I can improved more in the next update~


Okay! Like usual, subscribe if you haven’t, leave your thoughts in the comment box, upvote if you like the story and hey! Maybe if you want to share it, it’ll be splendid!

Thank you for reading and love ya!!
and oh.. Are you ready for TWICE comeback? because i am!! Let's support our best for the girls!






Kamsahamnida~