Chapter 17: Sisters

Take Myoui Heart

*WARNING A VERY LONG CHAPTER COMING THRUUUU*


Sunday, Mina’s performance Day

AUTHOR POV

Currently it’s 2pm now and in The Myoui Household, there were only Sharon, Jeongnam, and Jihyo. Mina was already in her show venue, preparing since morning because there’s a lot of things need to be done there before the show began.

From those three, only Sharon the one who hasn’t ready yet. She still locked in the dressing room for around 30 minutes. Meanwhile Jeongnam and Jihyo were chilling in the living room, waiting for Sharon to finally done with her preparation.

 

“Okay, I’m ready. Let’s go.”

 

Jihyo and Jeongnam who was sitting on the sofa, turned their head towards Sharon who just came out from the dressing room. They didn’t say a thing and just stared at her. Especially Jeongnam who scanned her from head to toe

 

“What?” asked Sharon

“Where are you going?” asked Jeongnam

“Duh? Mina’s show of course?”

“wearing that?”

“Yes. Why?”

“No, you won’t. Go back to the dressing room and change…”

“Why? I don’t see anything wrong with this outfit.”

Jeongnam let out a sigh and said, “You look like a rich old lady who’s about to attend an auction.”

 

The reason why Jeongnam said that was because Sharon wore such sophisticated looking outfits. She looked like she was about to go to a really fancy party instead of dance event. She wore a light beige velvet coat that covered her red turtle neck top and she also wore black skirt that slightly longer than her coat. Plus, she had a short hair that made her looked a bit mature.

 

“Hey, there’s no way an old lady looked as hot as me. Besides, this is the most proper outfit for the show.”

“It’s just a dance show, Sharon…”

“Jeongnam. It’s a recital. Not a mere dance show. It’s classic and we need to wear something fitting with the scene.”

“Whatever. No means no. You’ll be sitting right beside me for the entire show and I don’t want people to see me with you wearing that. change it now.”

“Hey that’s kinda rude? Don’t I look good in this?? Jihyo-ya, what do you think?”

“Well you look goo—”

“See! No need to change then.”

“God…” Jeongnam sigh, “It’s not that you don’t look good. You’re so overdress and it’s embarrassing…”

“What?! No, I’m not.”

“Yes you are. You dress like you own the show.”

“Wait, hold on. I’m sorry, but I don’t think you’re eligible to criticize my outfit when you look like that. You’re so underdress!”

That made Jeongnam frowned her brows. “No, I’m not. This outfit is fine.”

“A plain t-shirt and a short? No way. both are so not proper for this type of event.”

“Like I told you, It’s just a usual dance show. I can wear anything I like.”

“It’s not just a usual da—”

 

Sharon’s word was interrupted with Jeongnam deep and irritated sigh. Then Jeongnam rolled her eyes and said,

 

“Let me ask you. How many times you came to watch Mina’s performance? Hm?”

“I—”

“Right! close to never.” Sharon couldn’t even say a thing and Jeongnam already cut her, completely ignoring her. And she continued right away before Sharon could say a thing.

“So, you know nothing about how the show usually goes and as someone who always go to every, I repeat… every. E-V-E-R-Y performance Mina had, which is me, let me tell you something. It’s not the same like some fancy party that you and those business people usually attend to. My advice, you better change your outfit and try to blend in.” And Jeongnam ended it with her fake smile.

 

After hearing Jeongnam brought Sharon’s life as KoTech future leader as a quip, boiled Sharon’s temper.

 

“For once, Jeongnam.. Please, stop using that to counter me.”

“Counter you? I only speak the truth.” And that made Sharon let out a heavy sigh.

“Okay yes. Fine. You’re right. For the past years, I haven’t been able to watch every performance Mina had. But i’m sure, looking neat and proper when attending a show, is way better than looking like someone dragged me right away off of the bed and guess who looked like that? YOU.”

“Who the even sleep wearing deni—”

“Whoaa…. Being Mina is surely .”

 

Jeongnam hung her words right away after Jihyo said that and it made the sisters looked at her.

“What??” Somehow the sisters said it at the same time and that made them threw each other a sharp glare.

 

“I mean, Mina always stuck between you two. Stubborn sisters who always thinks their opinion is right and they kept bickering without even care with their surrounding… Plus somehow, you two always managed to pull other people into your fight too… Gosh... Blessed Mina and her amazing patience.”

“Well… she’s the one who started it.” Said Sharon

“Won’t even do it if you weren’t wearing such sugar mommy vibe fit.”

“a wha—”

“God dammit you two..”

 

Jihyo said that to interrupted the fight and yes, it worked since those two stopped talking and refused to look each other’s face. Seeing how those two sisters acted, Jihyo let out a sigh and tried to bridge them.

 

“Look. In my opinion, both of you need to change.”

“Wha—”

“Jeongnam, you’re too casual…You can wear that type of clothes if we’re attending a dance competition. But we’re going to watch a show and let me remind you… Mina was invited by her former teacher. Won’t it be rude if you just come wearing that?”

“See! That exactly what I’m trying to say.” Said Sharon

“And you. You are overdress, Sharon. I’m not saying your outfit is bad.. It’s just too much and I’m sure you’re going to feel like you’re not belong there.”

“Told ya.” Jeongnam got a glare from Sharon after she nonchalantly said that

Once again Jihyo let out a heavy sigh and said “I know both of you meant good. But God, your word choice is so poor...”

 

Although they didn’t show it, but they agreed with what Jihyo said. But their pride chose not to say it out loud, hence the cold silence.

 

Seeing no responds, Jihyo then continue her talk. “So? What are you waiting for? Go change. Both of you.”

With that, both sisters let out a sigh and stood from their seat. “fine.”

“good. Hurry up a bit or else we’re gonna be late.” And both of them went to the dressing room to change, leaving Jihyo alone while she messaging her temple—dizzy after dealing with those two stubborn sisters.

.

.

It took Jeongnam no longer than 5 minutes to finish changing and as soon as she came out, Jihyo approved it. She changed her short into Jeans and changed her t-shirt into casual white shirt. At least she looked a bit neat, rather than the previous outfit. Meanwhile, Sharon hasn’t come out yet and Jihyo used this moment to talk to Jeongnam.

 

“That was really unnecessary, Jeongnam.”

“Which one?”

“When you told Sharon that she never went to Mina’s performance.”

“I’m just saying the truth.”

“Yes. But you really didn’t have to bring that up.”

“She kinda deserves it though.”

“Hey. Even though she went away, doesn’t mean she completely forget herself as a sister. I bet all those years when she wasn’t here, she always wanted to come and watch all Mina’s performances and the way you rubbing it on her earlier… that might hurt her.”

 

Jeongnam let out a scoff—a sarcastic one, after hearing Jihyo said that.

 

“Yah, are we still talking about that old witch?”

“Sharon? Yes, yes we are.”

“That person abandoned her sisters to pursue her own greed to be KoTech CEO. Now you think she care about Mina’s performance? You’re so hilarious.”

“Jeongnam… Look…” Jihyo took a breather, to control her emotion before she continued, “I know Sharon’s departure still angers you. But you can’t always act like this with her. It’s not just effecting Sharon but Mina too. Remember what happened few days ago?”

“Just so you know. If she didn’t get provoked, things would be just fine.”

“I know. But the point is, I just want to remind you that for the sake of the three of you, please either you try to deal your unsolved issues with Sharon, or you can just bury it and let go.”

 

Despite Jihyo talk in the calmest way, it still angers Jeongnam and in the end, her voice a bit rose up and she frown as she said,

 

“Why everyone acts like I’m the main problem? Like I’m the bad person? The problem started with HER and it’s more than just her departure. it’s more than that.”

“Then tell her about that. Tell her all your feelings so she’ll understand. You have to do something about it instead of always treat her with this cold and snarky attitude. Running away from your problem yet still couldn’t drop it, doesn’t do any good Jeongnam.”

 

Jihyo could see the tense on Jeongnam face so she stretched her arm to give a pat on her shoulder and said, “Hey, I’m sorry if I make you feel cornered. I really didn’t mean that way…” Jihyo ended it with a smile that made Jeongnam soften.

“Sorry. Didn’t mean to go all tense up like that.”

“It’s fine… But I just want you to know that I care for all three of you. Not just Sharon, not just Mina, but you too. All three of you are my dearest friend so, all I want is the best for you guys.”

“Thought Sharon was more than that.”

 

With that, Jihyo knew. No matter how loose their relationship is, Jeongnam is still Sharon’s sister and the way she shifted her mood to tease mode that quick really similar to Sharon. Sisters are sisters no matter what happened.

And same like how she usually reacts to Sharon’s tease, Jihyo gave Jeongnam a light smack on her arm and said, “Shut up.”

 

Right after the conversation stopped, they heard the sound of door being closed that came from their back. When they turned around, they saw Sharon walking towards them with way different outfit. Sharon wore a dusty beige turtle neck sweater that being tucked into her dark blue denim long skirt that she wore from her stomach to her shin. The sweater isn’t the slim-fit type, a bit baggy but not oversize. She also wore a big belt with the same color as her skirt, circling her stomach. And if earlier she didn’t tie her hair, this time she tied it in tiny ponytail. Still look expensive, but not too much.

 

“How about this? is this okay?” asked Sharon as she walked towards them

“Why you always manage to look like a mom?”

Sharon stopped from her walked and gasped at her sister’s words “Excuse me??”

“Don’t mind her. You look good, Sharon..”

“whipped.” Jihyo chose to respond Jeongnam with a rolling eye instead and move along

“Anyways, we have to go now. Otherwise, we’re going to be late.”

“Yes, if you the one who drive.” Said Jeongnam

Sharon scoffed as she said, “we’ll ended up in hospital if you’re the one who drive.”

“Gosh… I’ll drive!” Said the annoyed Jihyo who snatched the car key and walked towards the front door

 

Meanwhile nearly at the same time at the venue

 

It’s an hour and half before the show started. Mina already in her costume and fully make up. And now she just waited until the show started while reviewing her part lightly. She performed twice today. The first part is where she dances with the entire crew, and the second one she had duet with her former ballet instructor—Luda Ssaem (short form of Seonsaengnim or teacher).

Nerves still lingers around and she still worried about whether she could give best performance or not. But earlier, she had a talk with Luda Ssaem and she made Mina felt less worried. Of course, since she was Mina’s former ballet instructor, she knew Mina’s habit and she tried to give her some assurance that she’ll do great. She brought up the fact that Mina always did great for the past training session and she only had one bad session, all because of her stress. Which is exactly like what Momo told her.

Then again, being perfectionist, Mina couldn’t just sit still and wait until the show began. So, she once again practiced her parts but didn’t use her entire strength. Make sure she still remembers everything yet control her staMina so she won’t get tired before the show started.

 

“Mina-ssi.” Mina startled at the sudden mention of her name as she was too engrossed on remembering her dance

“I’m sorry for startling you... but you have company.”

 

Mina shifted her sight towards the door and there, she saw a girl who stood timidly right on the entrance of the waiting room. After she gave a short thanks to the person who informed her, Mina fast walking towards the girl and greeted her with huge smile.

 

“Momoring~”

“Hi Mi—WHOA! Y-your hair?!”

“Surprise…?”

“But… wh—ho—kyaa!”

 

Momo couldn’t mutter any decent words as she just immediately engulfed Mina in a tight embrace

 

“God! You’re so pretty!” and well, Momo was a bit too excited with this. She squealed loud and even managed to lift up Mina a little bit from the ground.

Then Momo put down Mina and started to appreciate her whole look, “And look what you’re wearing!! God! Your black hair and this black half long sleeve-half no sleeve—oh my god it’s a crop top??? Mina you look so ho—"

“Momoring! Momoring... C-calm down.. Please…”

“Eh? What’s wrong?”

“W-we are not alone.”

 

Momo froze on her spot for few second after Mina whispered her that. When she slightly glance towards their surroundings, she could see approximately 20 pairs of eyes staring at them also followed by a teasing smile.

 

“Ah… y-you’re right… I’m sorry for the inconvenient…”

 

Both Mina and Momo bowed towards all the dancer that shared waiting room with Mina, aware that they bothered them and also… embarrassed for the whole commotion they made. Meanwhile the dancer just let out a short laugh and some even cooed at them.

Feeling embarrassed, Mina once again bowed at all the dancers then dragged Momo to the hallway and talked to her there.


At the hallway

“I’m sorry… I was too excited..” before Mina could respond to that, Momo added “But, why you suddenly dyed your hair? And why don’t you tell me first? At least I can prepare my heart in advance.”

“My ginger hair was too bright for the whole dance concept so Luda Ssaem asked me to dye it to darker color and the decision was being made today so that’s why I couldn’t tell you..”

“Can I talk to your instructor?”

“Eh? Why?”

“I want to thank her.”

“You like it that much, huh?” and Momo gave Mina a rapid nod of approval.

“Was my ginger hair… bad?”

“No! of course not. You’re cute with your ginger hair but black hair makes you look… elegaaant” the way Momo said with playful-flirty attitude, made Mina laughed

“you’re a dork.” and that made both of them laughed.

 

There was silence after that. They were just staring at each other while holding their hands. The hallway was a bit busy with staffs walking around here and there. But both of them knew that no one really cares about them since everyone were busy. So they just enjoyed their time alone, like they’re the only person in that hallway.

 

“Still nervous?” asked Momo

“just a little… Luda Ssaem gave me pep talk earlier..”

“You’ll do great.” Said Momo while she kissed both Mina’s knuckles. “It’s not a competition so you don’t have to win anything… Just enjoy it, okay?”

Mina gave Momo a nod and said, “Thank you, Momoringg.”

“Thank you too, for giving me free ticket even a backstage pass… Oh wait! No!! I forgot to bring any presents! I was too excited to go here and didn’t think about buying anything…”

“Hey, it’s fine. You don’t have to.”

“But I want to… Oh! How about we have something to eat after this, hm? My treat!”

“Or, we call for delivery and eat it at your house?”

Momo’s eyes grew widen and both eye brows rose up. “You’ll… stay the night?”

“Sure. I can just tell my sisters that you need company since your parents still away.”

Smirky smile appeared as she heard it and she said, “I like that idea… hihi..”

 

Just then, Momo’s phone suddenly rang and with a grunt she picked it out of her pocket to answer it.

 

“He—”

“MOMORING!” Momo couldn’t even finish her greetings since the caller already yelled at her. It was loud, even Mina could hear the caller’s voice and laughed at it.

“Gosh Sana… No need to shout. I only have one right ear..”

 

 

Momo decided to put the phone on speaker so Mina could also hear their conversation. Also, preventive measure to protect her ear… Just in case Sana would yell again.

 

“Where are you?! I’m in the entrance and I’m standing here alone! Feels so awkward!”

“Ei why so worried? You can try make some new fri—”

“Not the right time to joke, Hirai!” that made both Mina and Momo tried to suppress their laugh. Happy to tease their best friend

“Gee… Calm down Sana, you’ll be fine. Besides, we’re going to sit on different section. There’s no use for me to—”

“I don’t care! You have to accompany me at least until the rest of the girls arrived!”

“Whoa why you’re so feisty today…”

“Because I’ve texted YOU, billions of times but YOU, didn’t even read any of it and now you’re nowhere here!”

“Welp sorry about that. I kinda forg—”

“MOMO!”

“Okay okay calm down… I’ll be there in a mi—”

“RIGHT! NOW! HIRAI!!”

“NO NEED TO YELL MINATOZAKI!”

“THEN HURRY UP AND COME HERE!”

 

Despite Momo was so frustrated with how Sana acted, Mina was giggling while listening to their banter. But she also gave a gentle pat on Momo’s shoulder, a gesture to help her girlfriend dim down her anger.

 

“Fine. But at least give me time with Mina first okay. Can’t do it much after her sisters here.”

“oh?! Are you with Mina now?”

“Yes. She’s been laughing at our conversation the whole time.”

“Give your phone to her! I wanna talk!” with a sigh, Momo pushed her phone closer to Mina.

“Hi satang”

“Mitang!! How are you feeling? Still nervous?”

“A little… But I’ll be okay.” Mina said it while threw glance and smile to Momo, which of course the latter mirrored what Mina did.

“You’ll do great. Drop all the pressures, okay? Enjoy the stage like you usually do.” Said Sana

“Eun. Will do that.”

“Great! Now, can you speed up the good luck kisses thing, or the smoochi—”

 

Momo immediately pulled the phone towards her, changed the phone call into hand held mode and complained to Sana.

“YAH! MIND YOUR WORDS! W-we’re not doing any of that!”

 

Mina couldn’t hear what they’re bantering about since it wasn’t on speaker anymore and also… because she was busy feeling embarrassed with what Sana just said.

 

You might think it’s weird for these two to still act this shy with each other even though they’re dating and even had intimate night before. But don’t forget how shy Mina is. Although for Momo’s case, she wasn’t really shy, just flustered that Sana out of nowhere saying that and she knew how Mina still not used with that kind of thing so she went panic mode and scold Sana after she bluntly said that.

 

“Okay okay fine. I’m going. Bye.”

 

And right after she turned off the call, awkward atmosphere surrounding those two. That question, changed the whole mood between Mina and Momo

 

“W-well uh… Sana is quite noisy so… I think I should go to her.” And Mina could only nod.

 

Before Momo went away, she decided to give Mina one more hug. Feeling a tiny bit of tense on Mina’s body—probably still embarrassed with Sana’s words, Momo then caressed her back and Mina melted right away.

 

“Okay then… See yo—”

Just before Momo could walk away, Mina suddenly held the hem of her clothes and said “wait.”

“Yes?”

“Aren’t you forget about… something?” Momo only responded Mina’s question with confused look, because she clearly didn’t have any clue.

“y-you know… t-the thing Sana just…. Said”

“O-Oh! That… W-well I uh… I thought you didn’t want to?” Still with playing with Momo’s hem, Mina shook her head as a denial.

“I… want.”

 

With that, Momo held Mina’s face to make her stop looking downward and after their eyes matched, Momo could see how Mina was both shy yet also expecting it and that made Momo chuckled.

 

“You know, if you want to kiss me, you can just kiss me without asking me to do it …”

“W-well I was planning to do it… But since Sana out of nowhere saying it out loud like that makes me… a bit… embarrassed. And you looked flustered too so i… hesitate.”

Momo smiled. “Shy baby.” Said Momo as she slightly pinched Mina’s right cheek.

“S-so… Are you going to do it?”

“Of course! What Mina wants, Mina gets.”

 

Before she did it, Momo checked her surrounding first and lucky for her, the used to be busy hallway now turned less crowded.

 

“Good luck with your performance today, baby.” And she gave a kiss on Mina’s lips.

Once they broke the kiss, with blush all over her face Mina then said, “T-thank you. I… needed that.”

And the way Mina said it with such shy/bashful attitude, made Momo squealed. “God! you’re so cute! can I kiss you again?”

Mina lifted up her head and asked, “again?”

“Yup! One more time. Please?” and Mina answered her question by stealing a quick peck on her lips.

“Y-yes. you can.” said Mina after she finished.

“Welp! That means another one!”

“Eh?? B—”

 

But Momo was too quick for Mina to stop her and she managed to steal another kiss.

 

“Hehehe~ gotcha~”

That made Mina threw a smiley sigh, definitely couldn’t win over her. “Okay I think we should stop now… Otherwise Sana would be furious.”

“Okay. I’ll be taking my leave then.” Yet Momo still managed to give a quick peck on Mina’s cheek.

 

After that, Momo started to walk away but since she still didn’t want to be parted with Mina, she walked backwards, still facing Mina and waved at her.

 

“Bye Mitaang! See you from—oh god! I’m sorry…I’m very, very sorry…”

yes, like what you expected. Momo bumped into some staff and had to apologized. Mina was laughing of course seeing how her girlfriend acted.

 

“Oops..” Mouthed Momo as the person who she bumped already out of the sight and that made Mina chuckled.

 

“I’ll take my leave, Mitang! See you from the audience seat! Love you!” and with that, Momo bid goodbye and walked away normally—afraid that she’ll bump into someone again.

 

And while staring at Momo’s back, Mina said “Love you too.”

.

.

An hour after that

Jeongnam and Sharon made it in time to pay Mina a visit at the backstage and yes, they were shocked too when they saw Mina’s new hair. In the good way of course. They threw enormous amount of praise, pep talk, and assurance words just to help built their sister’s confidence. Although Sharon was a bit too extra in terms of praising Mina.

Now, they’re already on their seat, waiting for the show to begin. After they had a look to people around them, both secretly glad that they changed their clothes. People were wearing semi-formal clothes… no one wear something too fancy, nor too leisure. Perfectly in between two side. They’re glad of course, but it doesn’t mean they would admit it out loud to each other. Their pride said so.

Another thing that these two sisters won’t admit, was the fact that they’re both nervous, worry, and couldn’t wait the show with calmness. Both equally felt very nervous even though they’re not the one who’s going to perform.

They knew how hard Mina prepared for this and how much the preparation process had drained her, both physically and mentally. they got worried if something didn’t go like how it supposed to be, it could affect Mina’s mood or worse, crumbled down her confidence. And Mina losing her confidence in dancing, is the least thing they ever want to happen..

Yet again, neither of them would say it out loud, so they chose to try distract and ease out themselves with their own way without being obvious.

 

Just then, all the lights started to get dimmer and dimmer, until finally off and spotlight shone right towards the stage—a sign that the show is about to start.

Sharon then fixed herself to sit more comfortably while Jeongnam took out her mirrorless camera and ready to record Mina’s performance like how she usually does in all Mina’s shows she ever came to.

 

Once the music started, people stopped murmuring and paid attention to the stage. Then a woman in black dress appeared and dance gracefully through the stage. Due to the close proximity to the stage, both Sharon and Jeongnam could see that the person isn’t Mina and the way she danced, definitely Mina’s instructor.

Although Sharon and Jeongnam just here for Mina, they couldn’t help but to get absorbed by Mina’s instructor. With her black dress, she danced around the stage so freely, had big yet graceful leap like it was just a stroll at the park. Everything seems so easy eventhough it didn’t. But the opening was quite short and Mina’s instructor who dance around the stage, went back to the center of the stage and pose.

While everyone clapped, suddenly few dancers came in and joined to pose with her and there… the two sisters spotted their little sister, posing so gracefully with the aura they rarely see.

Jeongnam her camera immediately and try to control her excitement so the video wouldn’t come shaky and blurry. While Sharon, she sat right on the edge of the seat, eyes locked on the stage. She didn’t want to pull her phone to record the performance because she knew she couldn’t focus on neither of the task. So, she left that thing to Jeongnam instead.

 

When the music started, the dancers began their performance. Mina started her position at the back but because these two only came here for her, their focus automatically locked on her.

The front row dancer moved first, while Mina stayed at her pose. Although Mina was just stayed there, both arms stood up with her wrist twist in such ballet manner, her aura was strong and that already blown Sharon’s mind.

The moment Mina started to move, Sharon gasped and let out a silent ‘whoa’.

Her set of moves is a combination of strong and smooth. Every time she folded her arm, firm power was evident either from her muscles and from her expression. Yet every time she stretched her whole upper body—a certain move like she got blown by a strong wind or like she’s dramatically trying to reach the sky, she was able to do it so gracefully… Like every time she does the stretchy moves after a dyNamic fast and firm moves, everything became slow-motion and beautifully showcased her amazing body line. The pretties of all.

 

Sharon’s eyes got widen and her train of ‘whoa’ ‘whoa’ appeared once she saw Mina jumped with both her legs stretched straight diagonally and also when Mina did the ballerina spin. Jeongnam? Despite she’s been into every Mina’s performance, she’ll never stop to be surprised by her sister’s talent. But she didn’t show it out loud like Sharon.

But Sharon’s focus was a bit distracted since when she was following Mina towards the side of the stage, she happened to see a familiar face looking at Mina with such adoration pictured on her eyes. And that person, is Momo.

The way Momo smiled so wide, eyes sparkling bright and only followed wherever Mina goes… it tickled Sharon’s senses. VIP ticket isn’t cheap not to mention the front seat. What makes her suspicious is because neither Mina’s friend had the ticket except Momo. She was really wanted to drop her suspicion towards Momo. But after seeing her there… Her guts and her brain told her that this isn’t how usual friend act. Even Sana didn’t have VIP ticket nor even bought one, she probably won’t come unless Sharon bought everyone free tickets..

But Sharon’s thought was pulled back to the stage because of the loud whoa from people around her and she focused back to the stage, left aside that thought for later.

.

.

Sharon and Jeongnam thought that Mina will only have that one performance. So when Mina’s performance ended like only in a minute, they silently groan. They weren’t really paid that much attention but still tried their best to give appreciation for the other performances.

But right before the show ended, the whole venue themed changed from dark-black themed to be bright themed. Then Sharon’s and Jeongnam’s attention went fully back to the stage not just because of the change, but because of a familiar figure beautifully entered the stage which made Jeongnam immediately turn on her camera again and record the stage. Neither Jeongnam nor Sharon expected this because Mina didn’t tell the whole detail of her performance to them.

Yes, Mina performed another dance and this time she wore a completely different appearance. She wore all white clothes with lace decorated her arms, chest and shoulder. She also wore a knee length white tutu skirt with her hair untied freely.

 

Solemn piano started playing and somehow the way Mina looks right now, brought Sharon back to when they were still kids. Specifically at the time where little Mina told her about her dream with the most excitement and brightest sparks on her face…

 

“Sharon-nee! Sharon-nee! I know what I want to be when I’m older! I would be the best dancer who can dance to anything! and then and then I’ll have dance academy and let everyone knows how fun dancing is! Do you think I could achieve it, Sharon-nee?”

 

Now, seeing how Mina dance so confidently and gracefully at the stage, brought tons of other memories. How little Mina always asked whether her costume looked odd or not, how little Mina always cries one day before her performance day because she was terrified that she’ll do badly, how little Mina always held Sharon’s and Jeongnam’s hand before her performing time started…

But now, Sharon realized. Time had passed.

That little Mina who was ambitious but wasn’t confident with herself now was gone. She’s not the little timid girl that Sharon had to protect. She’s not the little girl who couldn’t do anything without anyone assurance… She had grown to be a mature person. Due to that realization, Sharon cried.

Her tears, wasn’t just a proud tear. It’s also guilt, sadness mixed into one...

All these years she’s been away, she wasn’t here to witness her sisters’ maturity transition. She missed everything while being away. And the moment Sharon heard people around her whispered tons of praises for Mina’s performance, she couldn’t watch the rest of it and covered her face and let loose. Let out all her tears like a broke dam.

 

Jeongnam saw it of course. she didn’t have to fully tilted her head to know that her sister is crying. Sharon was crouching down and sobbing quite hard although she tried to muffled it with her hand. If you think Jeongnam was disturbed, you are wrong. She thought that she should be annoyed by it. But somehow, it just brought pain to her chest.

Despite that, she pretended she didn’t saw it and just focus on recording Mina’s performance. Gave Sharon her own time to let out her trapped feelings.

.

.

After the whole show was done, Sharon and Jeongnam went to the backstage and waited for Mina there. The three of them will have a feast with the rest of the girls who came today. Sharon the one who invited them which of course warmly welcomed by all those broke university students. But instead of waiting for Mina at the lobby like the others, these two decided to wait at the backstage. Also because they want to thank Mina’s instructor and all fellow dancer for taking care of Mina for nearly a month.

While waiting for Mina to wrap up with other dancers, Jeongnam and Sharon waited in front of the room. They didn’t talk, they just stood there in silence. But out of nowhere, Jeongnam suddenly spoke.

 

“Yah.”

“Don’t yah me. I have a name, Jeongnam.”

Jeongnam didn’t care with that and while she was looking at the floor she said,

“I’m sorry.” and that took Sharon off guard.

“Good. Call me with my name from now o—”

“Not about that, .”

“hm? Then, what?”

“You know… About that thing.. When I brought up that you never came to Mina’s performances. It was unnecessary and kinda low move from me. So… Yea.. Sorry, if I hurt you… I guess.” Said Jeongnam while she lowering her black cap, trying her best to cover her face.

 

To some people, Jeongnam’s apology wasn’t sound sincere. But not for Sharon. She felt that and the tears that she tried so hard to hold, slowly came out again and she couldn’t help but threw herself on Jeongnam, gave her a tight hug.

 

“Y-yah…”

“Apology accepted.” After she let out a sniffed, she then tightens her hug and said, “I’m sorry too, Nami-chan… For everything.”

 

Despite feeling uncomfortable with the nickname and for being hug in public like this, Jeongnam could have heart to push Sharon away… Not after she hear that shaky voice.

 

“Oh! Meanie! Why having a group hug without me!” That was Mina who just came out from the dancer room, already in her oversize red knitted sweater.

“She jumped herself on me. Didn’t even ask for consent.”

 

After that, Sharon suddenly moved from Jeongnam to Mina and gave her a really tight hug. Mina was happy at first. But then she got surprised after she felt Sharon a bit shaking while hugging her. She gave a look at Jeongnam and mouthed “what’s wrong?” and Jeongnam just rose both her shoulder as a sign that she didn’t have a clue.

 

“Sharon? Are you alright?”

“I’m just so proud of you… That’s all.” Mina still gave a confuse stare to Jeongnam which the latter respond it by patting her head.

“Granny just on one of her moods. Let her be.”

 

Instead of getting angry at Jeongnam, Sharon pulled her and made the triplets had group hug.

 

“I love both of you so much.” Sharon said as she kissed Mina’s and Jeongnam’s crown.

“I love you too Sharon.” Said Mina but Jeongnam didn’t say a thing

“You, Jeongnam?” asked Sharon

“Yea whatever… Can we just wrap whatever happen here and go? The others are waiting.”

“Tsundere till the end.”

“Shut up.”

.

.

2 hours after that

The feast was a bit festive. Of course, sixteen girls were there so the whole chaos created by them. But it was still a very pleasant dinner and now everyone already full and started to go home. The sixteen girls and Nayeon already went home with Jeongyeon’s car while the triplets, Momo, Sana, and Jihyo were still around.

 

“Sana, are you sure you’re not coming?” asked Mina

“No… I’m sorry guys.. I promised my dad to have a movie night at home.”

“Aaah I see.. no problem then. Well, I still can drive yo—”

“She’s going with me.”

“Eh?” that was the responds from Sana, Momo and Mina after hearing Jeongnam interrupted Momo’s words.

“You’ll be on detour if you drive her home first. Meanwhile Mina needs to rest. So, she’ll go home with me.”

“Well your sisters looked like she nee—Okay! Yeap! Got it! At your service ma’am!”

 

Momo was about to point out how Sharon looked tipsy and couldn’t even stand up properly without Jihyo’s help. But Jeongnam’s glare made her cancel the intention and just go with it.

 

“I can go home with bus.”

“Let her be, Sana… let her be… Jeongnam care—” Jeongnam immediately muffled the tipsy Sharon so she wouldn’t say things she shouldn’t say.

“Look. The longer we argue, the longer everyone to be at home.”

The way she said that with her flat expression, of course Sana couldn’t say no. She loves that expression so much. “sure then.”

“You, Momo. Drive safe and no over night gossip. Let Mina rest.”

Momo gave a salute and said, “Ma’am yes, Ma’am!”

 

After that the triplets bid goodbye by exchanging hug and kisses, even the tipsy Sharon wobbled towards Mina and did it. But she didn’t stop only at Mina, she went to Momo and gave her a hug while saying,

 

“Momo-chan… I don’t know you much, but I trust my little baby to you, okay? You have to take a good care of her! I know you can~”

Momo was confused yet worried with Sharon’s words especially with the way she’s patting her back a bit too rough. But Jihyo saved the day by pulling Sharon away from Momo

“Okay she’s too drunk now… bye you two!”

“Wait, Jeongnam. Make sure to give enough water for Sharon, Okay? And If she needs any painkiller, you can find it in the first aid kit box.”

“near the TV, right?” and Mina nod at it.

“Okay. Noted. Well, I’ll leave then. And you, Momo. Drive safe.” Jeongnam reminded her once more before she followed Sharon and Jihyo away, which followed by Sana later.

 

And when those four leave, Mina and Momo just stood there… watched the car went away.

 

“Mitang…. Do you think… Sharon knew?”

“Hm? About what?”

“Us….”

“What makes you think that?”

“While we eat, Sharon was staring at me the whole time and… don’t you hear what she said to me earlier?”

“Well… You sat beside me, maybe she was looking at me not you? And maybe Sharon said that because she was drunk and a little bit emotional today..”

“Really??”

“Yeah… when we met at backstage after the show ended, she hugged me and she seems shaky… Plus… It’s rare for Sharon to drink that much.”

“Wait... are you sure you’re okay coming with me, instead of talk to her?”

“I’m a little bit worried. But… It’s fine.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. Besides, if Sharon felt down… I’m not the one she needed.”

“Hey don’t say that..”

“No. it’s true. I am her sister, but that doesn’t mean I’m the one who she’ll run to when she needs comfort. She will never show her weak side to me.”

“But, why? You’re her sister…”

“Because she’s the oldest. Probably that’s the reason why she didn’t rely on me much. And as her sister, I choose to accept that.”

 

Seeing how her girlfriend seems firm with her decision, Momo chose not to pry any longer. So she pulled her close and gave a peck on her crown. “Shall we go home, then?”

 

Meanwhile in the other triplets’ car, Sharon was knocked out. She already asleep on the front seat while Jihyo drive beside her. Jeongnam sat on the back seat since she drank few shots of beer earlier. Although she’s completely sober but still, better trust Jihyo who didn’t drink anything.

None of them really talked since they didn’t want to bother Sharon’s sleep. But Sana’s sudden phone call disturbed the silence.

 

“Moshi-moshi, papa?” Through the phone call, Sana talked using Japanese and although Jihyo didn’t understand anything, Jeongnam who sat right beside Sana understand everything but she chose to pretend that she didn’t hear anything.

 

“Was it your dad, Sana? Is there anything wrong?” asked Jihyo after she noticed that Sana finished her call

“Yes.. it’s my dad. He said that he had an emergency call earlier and had to go. Probably he’ll be home tomorrow.”

“Oh my.. Then you’ll be alone in your house… Wanna sleep at my home instead, Sana-ya?” asked Jihyo

“No! no… it’s fine! I can stay alone… besides! We’re nearly at my house anyways.. I’ll be fine.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeap!”

“Okay then.”

 

“Wasn’t you supposed to have movie night or something with your dad?” that was Jeongnam who asked

“Yes. But we can do that some other time.”

“You’re okay with it?”

“Hm? Of course, I am.”

“You sure?”

“Mhm. I’m used to it anyways...”

 

Just when Sana thought the conversation about it was ended, the tipsy Sharon who apparently woke up because of Sana’s phone call with her dad suddenly said something.

 

“Naaami-chan~ You better stay the night with her”

 

But thanks to being tipsy, her words didn’t came out like how she usually does. Instead of calm and proper, it became too energetic and a bit wavey.

 

“Ha?! Why should I?”

“Ara ara~ Nami-chan the tsundere girl~ Stop acting like you don’t care. I know you want to, didn’t you?”

“Pssh. You’re drunk. Just shut up already. Don’t you hear what she said? she’s fine by herself.”

“Yes, Sharon. I’m fine I’m fine...”

“Tsk. No fun.”

 

And not long after that, they finally arrived at Sana’s house. After bid a short goodbye and said her thanks, Sana went out of the car and waited until the car went away.

 

“Jihyo, wait until she went inside.” Jihyo secretly let out a smile after Jeongnam said that but she still did what she said...

 

Seeing Sana just stood there near their car, Jeongnam rolled down her window and said, “Why are you still here? Go inside.”

“I will. But I have to send you guys fi—”

“Cut the crap and just go. Locked the door, lock the windows and rest.”

“Bu—”

“Just go in… geez.”

“Okay then… I’m going inside. Thank you for today, everyone! see you tomorrow!”

 

And after Sana went inside her house, Jeongnam rolled up her window yet eyes still locked at Sana’s house.

 

“If you’re that concern, just go then, Jeongnam-ah.”

“What she said, Nami-chan~ what she said~”

 

Truthfully, Jeongnam is indeed worried for Sana. But it’s Jeongnam we’re talking about. Her pride always told her not to show how much she cares for a person. Yet on the other side, she also worried about Sharon. She never saw her this drunk before and she saw how hard she cried earlier.. despite having unsolved issues with her, Sharon is still her sister no matter what. So of course, she had tiny bit of concern although she won’t admit it out loud.

 

“Fine. Fine I’ll go. But listen you drunk head. If you need any painkiller or whatever medicine you need to sober up, there’s probably something on—”

“I get it. I get it. On the first aid kit box near TV, right? just go already~”

 

And once Jeongnam went out, Jihyo started the car and went away to the myoui house.

.

.

Few minutes after that

The drive was a bit silent earlier and Jihyo thought Sharon had gone back to sleep but again, she broke the silence with her drunk talk.

 

“Paaaaark~ Jyo~”

The way Sharon called her name with such melody made Jihyo chuckled “Yes, Sharon?”

“Stay at my place, pleazuuu?”

“Sure. I’ll stay.”

“Yeaay~ sleeping with jiihyo~ cuddling all night with Jihyo~”

 

Sharon’s drunk state is laughable since its completely opposite of her usual self. The way she slurred her words and even gave melody while she speaks. Just too funny. But as hard Jihyo want to tease or make fun of it, Jihyo knew it’s not the right time and just let it be.

Jihyo had sensed it that something was off with her best friend. When they regroup after the show, she could see Sharon’s puffy eyes and during the dinner earlier, Jihyo saw how Sharon kept chugging glasses of soju and beer while looking at her sisters. Didn’t say much, just stare and smile at them.

 

“Ne… ne.. Jyo-ya… Nami-chan and Miitan are all grown up huh?”

“Yes they are… But so do you, Sharon.”

“Welp! I’m the oldest! Of course I’ve grown!”

 

Jihyo wanted to clarify that word but she just let it go. There’s no use on praising Sharon right now since she’s not sober.

 

“Jyo-ya… You’re always stick beside my sisters, right?”

“Not always, always. But yeah, I guess.”

“They’re still working their best to achieve their dreams, right? right?”

“Dream, huh? Well, Mina still dancing so she is.. and for Jeongnam… Wait. I forgot about Jeongnam. What was her—”

“Muscyan! Our cool Nami-chan! Wants to be mushCHAAAAN!”

 

Once again Jihyo chuckled with how weird Sharon’s way of talk is. Clearly Sharon was a bit intoxicated by alcohol.

 

“Right, Musician. Hm.. Then same thing goes for Jeongnam I guess. Although she didn’t enroll in music major, she is active with Sixteen and she’s also the main composer. So, she probably still aiming to be a musician.”

“Haah~ Good for them good for them~ mhm!”

“Why you suddenly asked me about that?”

“Hm? I just want to make sure that all the time I had lost because I was in US and couldn’t be right beside my sisters, isn’t something to regret for.”

 

Jihyo took a quick glance towards her bestfriend. Despite she sounds funny, her face still managed to show somewhat sad look.

 

“Now that you said they never give up their dream, I feel glad and proud of myself! All the sacrifices I took, was really worth it. Mhm! Good job, Sharon! Come on say it with me, Jihyo. Good job, Sharon!”

“Wait. Sacrifice? What do you mean by that?”

“Sacrifice is sacrifice!”

“I know but what did you do?”

“As the oldest sister, I, Myoui Sharon! I’m responsible to protect and to take care of my sisters. Therefore! In order to give freedom for them! So, they could do whatever they want to do! to be whatever they want to be! For that, I had to sacrifice mine! I had to follow whatever my grandpa and dad told me to do and sacrifice my freedom! Hehehe~ I’m cool right? right?”

 

Despite Sharon saying it in such unserious way, the new fact brought shocked to Jihyo. And with that, Jihyo decided to pull over the car for a second and had a proper conversation with Sharon..

 

“Sharon, explain to me one more time. What do you mean by that??”

“Eeeeh?? You still don’t get it?? Hhh pabo Jyo pabo Jyo... Listen okay.” Sharon who was laying flat on the reclined seat, straighten her seat to face Jihyo and began her explanation

“What I meant was, I went to US not because I want to. But I had to. If I don’t want to, they’ll try to make either Jeongnam or Mina to be the next CEO! Whether they want it or not. And that’s a no no!! And! because I’m the oldest! I have to protect my sisters! So, I chose to leave them and flew to US! Swiishhhh~”

“So… You’re never wanted to go to US?”

“Never! Why would I want to leave my sisters?? I don’t want to live away from them! But I had to.. Big sisters have big responsibility!”

“Sharon… you should’ve told this to your sisters.”

“Eeeeh??? Why??”

“Jeongnam won’t hate you if this was your reason.”

“Tsk tsk tsk.. Jyo~ Jyo~ Pabo Jyo. Nami-chan would definitely hate me more if she knew. So don’t! let! She! knows! OKAAAAY! Haaah~ I’m sleepy I’m sleepy~”

“Hey Sharon wait we’re not done ye—god..”

 

The conversation had to end there because Sharon had passed out.

 

“Being the oldest doesn’t mean you have to carry everything on your own, Sharon…”

 

Minatozaki Household

It’s been an hour for Jeongnam to stay at Sana’s house. She already in more comfy clothes that she borrowed from Sana and she currently at the living room, watching movie with her. Or to be more precises, they’re both watching a movie with Sana clung herself on Jeongnam’s side.

Her clinginess was of course because of Jeongnam sudden appearance. Sana was surpised when her door bell suddenly rang just few seconds after she locked her door and turned out, it was Jeongnam standing with nervous and shyness evident on her posture. Plus, the way Jeongnam tried to lie by saying that she was forced by Jihyo and Sharon to accompany her made Sana happier.

 

“Hey, thank you for being here tonight.” Said Sana

“It’s nothing. Besides, Sharon probably prefers me away from her now.”

That statement surprised Sana. She even slightly hovered away herself from the hug to ask for Jeongnam’s clarification. “What do you mean? Of course, she needs you.”

“She was a bit off today. I don’t know what happened or what’s going inside her head. But the best thing I could do is just let her be.”

“Why don’t you try to talk to her??”

“First, I don’t care. Second, some older sisters have pride to never show their weakest moment to their younger siblings. Sharon a firm believer to that and so do I.”

“Then.. If that happened, where do you guys run to?”

“That old hag probably tried to deal it with herself or maybe Jihyo. She’s always been Sharon’s safe place.”

“How about you?”

“I’m not her olde—”

“I mean, when you have trouble, where do you run to?”

“Someone older than me.”

“Sharon?”

“Wait. Weren’t you the one who want to watch this corny movie earlier? Can we just watch it instead?”

“Okay.. fine.”

 

Sana chose not to pry because she learn that once Jeongnam say no, it’s better not to pry. Maybe she’ll fine another chance later. For now, she just going to enjoy clinging herself onto Jeongnam’s arm while watching movie.

.

.

An hour had passed and they really just spend it by watching movie. Sana thought that Jeongnam probably gonna ask Sana to stop being clingy to her. But through the entire time, she didn’t protest even a bit.

 

“What a great movie! The ending was sweet!” Said Sana as she snuggled onto Jeongnam’s side.

“You’re happy now?”

“Very!”

“You’re not sad anymore, right?”

“Sad?” Asked Sana with a frown.

“Thought you’d be sad since your father canceled the movie night because of his work.”

“Aaaah… Well, like what I told you before. I’m fine like really, really fine. It doesn’t bother me at all.”

“You’re not sad or like mad about it?”

“Not at all. My dad is saving life! So, I’m proud of what he does.”

“You know, you don’t have to hide it.”

 

It’s a bit weird how Jeongnam kept asking about the same question and even “stubbornly” think that Sana was sad by the situation. Even now, she looked like she’s not satisfied with Sana’s answer.

 

“Do you find it weird that I don’t feel sad nor mad about it?”

“Yes, a bit.”

“Eum.. You remember right that my dad is a surgeon yet my mom passed away after fighting through severe brain tumor?” and Sana got a nod from Jeongnam

“Well… Although I’m not sure whether this is true or not, but I guess my dad worked this hard because he didn’t want what happened with my mom, happened to other people. He probably felt terribly sorry and blamed himself for couldn’t do much for my mom’s health. So, he tried his best to save other people. And that’s why I don’t really mind with how busy my dad is.”

“Even though that means you lost your time with him?”

“I never think I lost my time with him… My dad is indeed busy but that doesn’t mean he completely forget about me. Whenever he got free time, he will either text me or call me. We just aren’t spending our time together in the same place, that’s all.”

 

After hearing Sana’s explanation, Jeongnam just stared at her. Sana couldn’t really read what that expression meant, and of course no matter how confident Sana is, being stared like that by her crush still made her nervous.

 

“W-why are you staring at me like that?”

“You are such a wonde—I mean cool. Yeah.. Uh.. Not everyone has the same level of consideration and understanding like you yet you’ve been doing it since 9.. so yeah.. you’re cool..”

“Cool, huh? I rarely got that compliment but thank you… ”

 

Sensing that this conversation about to die down, Sana decided to open up another topic. She saw this as an opportunity to get to know Jeongnam a bit better so she didn’t want to lose the chance.

 

“Talking about dad. How’s you with your dad? I heard from Mina you are daddy’s little girl.”

 

Sana asked that while nudging and teasing her. The word “daddy’s little girl” made Sana imagined Jeongnam as a spoiled kid and hopefully she could hear some adorable childhood story or stuff.

But to Sana’s surprise… Jeongnam reacted in different tension.

 

“Was, actually.” Jeongnam paused a bit then looked at Sana as she added, “I was close with my father. But not anymore.”

 

The gleeful smile Sana had immediately dimmed down and turned into a concern look.

 

“Did something happen?”

“A bit similar with your father, mine also became workaholic. He wasn’t like that at first but it changed after he was appointed to be the CEO. But the difference is, your dad still tried to make some time for you. Mine? He abandoned me.” That last three words, gave a weird pain to Sana’s chest

“W-what makes you said that?”

“I used to be close with my father. We used to play game every night, sometime he taught me how to play instrument too or played it for me. Yet after he became the CEO, that routine changed from every night to weekend only and ended up being never. At first it didn’t bother me that much. But I had enough of hoping for him to care about me because of that one time when he promised to come to my first ever music performance in elementary days yet he didn’t come. He never even apologizes for that... Like he completely forgot about it. So yeah. He abandoned me.”

“So… this is why you thought I was sad when you know my dad cancel our movie night plan?”

“Yes.”

 

This is the very first time Sana ever hear this story. Mina never said anything about this before so it shocked her. But somehow the gears on her head tried to connect these new facts to the Jeongnam-Sharon situation.

 

“Hey Jeongnam.. I’m sorry to ask you this, but… was that the reason why you hate Sharon? I mean.. she’s going to be the next CEO, right?”

 

Jeongnam took a moment to think, probably to filter what kind of information she supposed to say to Sana because although she’s willing to tell Sana about it, she didn’t want to spill to much. She’s not ready for that

 

“I have tons of reasons to hate her. But yeah, you can say that I hate her because she became more and more similar with my father.”

“Which… part?”

“Nearly everything.”

“Did she also make you feel… abandoned?”

 

Jeongnam didn’t immediately answer it. She stared at the floor with another unreadable expression. Until suddenly, she lifted up her head to face Sana and said,

 

“Yes, I guess...” and the moment Sana saw Jeongnam’s eyes, she immediately hugged Jeongnam tight.

 

“Wha—”

“I love you, Jeongnam. I love you so much.” Sana didn’t wait for Jeongnam to respond to it and continue to say,

“I know you don’t like me saying this. But… I will never leave you, Jeongnam. Never. I’ll be here for you whenever you need me. Whenever you feel lonely, whenever you feel weak… I’ll be here for you. I'm not going anywhere.”

 

After saying that, Sana suddenly felt her back being squeezed by two hands. Yes, Jeongnam replied her hug tightly.

 

“Promise?” asked Jeongnam

“Eun. I promise.”

“I’ll hate you forever if you broke it.”

“I know. That’s why I won’t.”

 

It wasn’t much but from this tiny piece of new information, Sana’s theory about Jeongnam being greatly affected by Sharon’s departure was true. The pain she felt because her father abandond her, yet she had to deal the same thing with her sister… clearly showed why she’s being so protective to Mina. because she was scared that Mina will leave her and abandoned her like how her father and Sharon did. And with that… Sana couldn’t help but wanted to give her entire heart to Jeongnam.

No matter how long for Jeongnam to be able to fully open with her, Sana will wait.

 

*Sniffed*

 

“Hey… are you crying?” Jeongnam forced to break the hug to check on Sana and yes. She is crying

“Why are you crying?”

“I just felt like crying…” Whined Sana, followed by another sniffed.

“Was it… because of me?” Sana gave Jeongnam a nod for that question.

 

But after that, something that Sana never thought would happen, suddenly happened. Jeongnam held Sana’s face, gently erase the tears on her eyes with her thumb and then… gave a peck on Sana’s forehead.

 

“Don’t cry, Sana.” That was Jeongnam softest tone Sana ever heard and it up all her tears back.

“You’re kissing the wrong part. I’ll still cry.” Sana thought Jeongnam won’t play along with her and turned back to her usual care-less mode. But no, she played along.

“Where’s the right place then?” and sana answered it with tapping her lips with her finger.

 

Once again. To Sana’s surprise… Jeongnam kissed her. Not just a peck, but a deep kiss. Kiss that Sana had only been imagine to happen again.

 

When Jeongnam broke the kiss, she suddenly asked, “You really promise for never leave me, right?”

“Yes..”

“Can I kiss you one more time?”

“You can kiss me how many time you want. I’m here for you, always.”

 

And there goes their night.. Both ended up getting to know and understand each other a bit more and little did Sana knows, Jeongnam just earned a new safe place.



Author's Note:

Congratulations! you just finished reading my longest chapter ever! ^-^"
So so a bit mystery has been revealed... what do you guys think about it?
hehee please do leave some of your thoughts in the comment bar~ and also! thank you for reading!!

Love, Akkergo ^^



oh right... SHARON REMAINS THE LESS ONE HAHAHA