Chapter 9: Feelings

Take Myoui Heart

Myoui House, Friday, 09.00 am

AUTHOR POV

At this hour, Jeongnam supposed to be in her class but she decided to ditch it and just stay in her home. She didn’t feel like attending any classes and well.. she has things that bothers her so much. So here she is, sitting in her kitchen with a can of beer beside her.

Yes it’s too early for a beer, but she needs it.. She wanted to clear her mind that been too overly stress, thinking about things that she never even care about.

Well it’s about love and how we could even know that we’re in love. And yes.. of course she could have this kind of struggle because of Sana.

She thought maybe her spontaneous hung out with sana yesterday could at least help her realized certain feeling she has towards her. but no. it made her more and more confuse about herself.

Sana was affectionate as usual. And it’s a lie if jeongnam said she didn’t feel tingles in her heart. She enjoy the warmth, the caring and other things sana showed. Even the secondhand embarrassment due to sana’s uncontrollably high tension. Before she drove Sana home, she was sure.. she has fluffy and pure feelings as she describe as love.

But the thing is, when she drove sana back to her home, she and sana had a talk about Jeongnam trying to create some distance between them and sana didn’t like that idea. Jeongnam knew sana will feel that way and she apologize for that. although she didn’t tell her the reason why she distancing herself. But her stress didn’t come from that talk.. but more like what happened after that.

Sana wanted Jeongnam to stop avoiding her, saying she just wanted to spend time with jeongnam, talk to her like how friends used to do, showered her with hugs like usual.. she plead jeongnam to stop avoiding her and well.. Jeongnam agreed.. and maybe because of how sana looked at her, or the way she grabbed jeongnam’s hand and try to convince her to stop avoiding her, or maybe because the enthusiasm that still lingers inside jeongnam’s heart after that hung out. she’s not sure what the reason is , but jeongnam closed that night with a kiss. a long warm kiss that made sana’s face red and both parted in such weird tension. At least that what Jeongnam feels..

She’s soo confuse about herself. Her brain was always full with sana and her lips. she totally hates that. not because its sana.. but because all she think about is sana’ lips and when she can kiss it again. she felt so so so wrong for think like that and so ashamed of herself for wanting that to happen. Clearly this isn’t what love is all about. The struggle she’s having since few days ago didn’t calm down a bit.. but worse.. it escalated and the question about what kind of feeling she has towards sana is still remains unanswered.

 

God what should I do…

 

Just then,

 

“Isn’t it too early for a beer?”

 

that’s Sharon, who came in to grab something from the fridge. Sharon is already in her proper outfit as she’s ready to go to her mid-day class.

 

“Shut up.”

“Gee.. no need to be that cold..” Said Sharon as she was about to take some drink from the fridge

 

Jeongnam could see that Sharon was about to take the same can that Jeongnam’s having and she hurriedly stopped her.

 

“Yah don’t you dare touch that can.” Said jeongnam

“Wae? I want some.”

“That’s mine.”

“I can buy you another one. gee.. no need to be that stingy.”

 

But then Jeongnam stood from her chair and walked towards Sharon to snatch the can. Jeongnam also shut the fridge door and that made Sharon annoyed.

 

“Yah!”

“Don’t Yah me. You’re about to go out to campus dimwit.”

“So? a small can of beer won’t make me drunk and I need beer to recharge.” Said Sharon as she tried to snatch back the beer from Jeongnam. But jeongnam swayed her hand away from Sharon’s reach and it annoyed her.

“You want to recharge? Drink this instead.” Jeongnam opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and also some red ginseng drink. “Totally will recharge your stamina.”

 

Sharon who was forcefully holding those two bottle on her hand, glared at jeongnam and said,

 

 “Boo no fun.”

 

Jeongnam didn’t give any respond to Sharon and just came back to her seat, continue drinking her beer. The way jeongnam acting like this—Drinking so early and she looked like she’s lack of sleep too, somehow made Sharon worried and although Jeongnam will definitely snapped at her, Sharon still took the risk to talk to her.

So Sharon decided to have a seat across jeongnam and tried to break through Jeongnam’s mind.

 

“Penny for you thought?” Just like what sharon thought.. The moment she said that, Jeongnam immediately throw a sharp glare towards her.

“how about.. no.”

“Hey.. I’m just trying to help.”

“I don’t need help. especially from you so get lost.”

“Okay that’s a little bit painful and rude? I know we still have unfinished thing, but I’m still your sister you know. you don’t need to be this rude to me. especially when I just want to help.”

 

Although she usually rude to Sharon, somehow today she feel sorry for being like that. it’s like deep inside her she wanted Sharon to help her, but her pride didn’t let her. but she quickly try to restate her words.

 

“Ugh… I don’t intend to be rude just.. I’m not in the greatest mood..”

“Then tell me. Maybe I could help.” Jeongnam stared at Sharon for few second, but she immediately shook her head.

“No. You won’t understand it either.”

“Hey. Grandpa trust me the company for some reason.”

“ugh.. stop boosting about that.. This has nothing to do with your ceo s.”

“It’s not about ceo thingy. I’m implying that I have problem solving skill.”

“Told you this is soooo different and you won’t understand.”

“Try me then.”

 

Jeongnam paused again. She’s playing with her half empty beer while thinking whether she should tell Sharon her thoughts about sana or not. Well it’s not like she didn’t trust Sharon.. Jeongnam know how capable and reliable Sharon could be.. back when they were still kid, sharon always helps her a lot..

But it just first, it’s so damn awkward for her to talk about this kind of thing—Love problem, with her sister especially Sharon. And second, Sharon and Jeongnam kinda have similar situation. Jeongnam with sana, and Sharon with Jihyo. similar but different.. So Jeongnam not that sure that her sister could help her..

 

“Even if I might not understand your situation, but at least I’m here to listen so you don’t have to hold the burden all by yourself.”

 

After hearing that, Jeongnam than let ou t a sigh.. she probably will regret this but Sharon was right. she can’t really keep this all by herself..

 

“Nintendo switch for my thought.” And that made Sharon surprised yet confused.

“Excuse me?”

“well you asked me ‘a penny for your thought?’ and instead of penny, I want Nintendo switch” Sharon let out a sigh after hearing that and then she said,

“Jeongnam… You know that’s an idiom right?”

“Yeah I know. But I always take things literally.” Said Jeongnam as she sipped her beer, pretend to ignore her dumbfounded sister.

 

Sharon again let out another sigh upon this and just complied. She didn’t know what Nintendo switch is but if her sister want that, she didn’t mind to buy it for her.

 

“Sure whatever. I’ll buy you… That..”

“Really?”

“Yea yea. it won’t be that expensive right?”

“It’s around 360.000 won.”

“See. Cheap..”

“The whole world will slap you if they know you said that…”

“Oh come on.. back to the topic please. or no stich for you.”

“Its switch, grandma.”

“Ugh.. Just tell me your problem already!”

 

Then Jeongnam took her breath, trying to calm herself and after she ready, she started with some question.

 

“How do you know that you fell in love with someone?”

“W—what?”

“See. Told you that you won’t understand. This is useless.” Jeongnam was about to leave her seat but Sharon stopped her

“No no wait!!” Yelled Sharon in panic, trying to stop Jeongnam.  “I just didn’t expect that kind of thing that bothers you.. chill just sit again please.” and Jeongnam did what her sister told her to do.

 

“Why you suddenly think like that?”

“It just.. there’s someone I knew and I don’t know… people keep saying that I should stop denied the fact that I love her. Meanwhile I didn’t even know how love feels like.”

“Wait.. didn’t you have girlfriend already?”

“What?? of course not. I won’t have this kind of problem if I have one.”

“But… sana?”

“S-She’s not my girlfriend.. just.. I don’t know.. friend? w-well.. maybe… or not? Ugh I don’t know. Anyway we’re not dating.”

 

Seeing how jeongnam reacted the moment Sharon mentioned sana, Sharon now understand that the person that jeongnam talking about, is actually sana.

 

“isn’t that simple? When you suddenly blushed or your heart skipped a beat just because a little thing that the person does?”

“That’s debatable. I mean a shy person could easily blushed if they find things ‘embarrassing’ for them right? That ain’t valid.”

“How about… Although you don’t want to, that person keep appearing in your head and you always hope to see that person, spent time with that person, and hate to be parted from them?”

“Don’t friend like that too?”

 “ugh… But you never want to kiss your friend right?”

 

That word made jeongnam stunned. It’s the exact word that bothers her.

 

“So.. if you want to kiss that person.. it’s.. love? Not lust?”

“Depends.. if you want to kiss that person with affection and all those romantic feelings rather than just.. a desire.. you can call it love.”

“Really? that simple?”

“listen. love is soo simple yet complicated in the same time. you can’t really understand love with logical reasoning. Sometimes we thought it impossible to feel that kind of thing, but love somehow could make it happen. How people could be blinded by love, how people would fight for love, how people would stop hating each other just because of love, how people can so attracted to someone for weird reason just because of love.. Instead of thinking on what is love, just feel it. you know you love that person when you feel it.”

“But.. what kind of feeling?”

 

Sharon let out a sigh.. this is hard for her too. she’s not really familiar with love but she wanted to help her sister with every little knowledge she has.

 

“It’s hard to be explained.. You’ll know the answer if you talk to her, to sana.”

“I don’t thi—wait. I never said it’s.. ugh fine..” Jeongnam stopped anything she was going to say just because Sharon gave her a teasing smirk.

 

Jeongnam never expect that Sharon will help her like this. well she still confused and the question still hasn’t answered, but what Sharon said was right. she needs to stop thinking about it and just try to talk to sana. Sometimes it’s better to act than just think.

 

“Can I ask you something?” asked Jeongnam

“Sure.”

“Have you ever felt those things with Jihyo?”

“Are you trying to tea—“

“no Sharon. I’m serious. Have you?”

 

Suddenly Sharon’s brain filled with jihyo. not just usual jihyo. but a smiley Jihyo. she didn’t know why that picture could appear in her mind but she felt something weird in her heart.

 

“Hello??”

“well.. maybe.. I don’t know.”

“really? what do you think about jihyo then?”

“She’s pretty, smart, kind, she’s hot too.. and.. I don’t know.. she’s the greatest friend I ever met and she’s precious for me.”

“Do you have feelings for her?”

“Maybe? I don’t know.. like I told you she’s precious for me. like the bestest person I ever met. But I don’t know if its love or not.”

“So do you want to kiss her?”

“yeah? maybe? I mean I’m not gonna lie.. she’s hot and her lips are so pretty.”

“Then.. you must be in love with her huh?”

 

And with that question, Sharon who used to be confident and straightforward, froze and didn’t know what to say. her brain roaming around to random memories about her and jihyo and again, she felt weird feelings inside her heart but she can’t really understand what it is.

 

“I never really thought about it.”

“Why not? you find her pretty, you’ve been friend with her since kid, you said she’s a precious person for you and then.. you said you want to kiss her? isn’t that showed that you’re in love with her?”

 

Jeongnam threw all those words back to Sharon and yes.. it came like a hammer that hit her head hard. But same like Jeongnam, she decided to deny it

 

“But jeongnam, I didn’t blush or flattered upon little things she does.”

“Really? do you really mean that?” and that made Sharon started thinking. Or more like considering something about her and Jihyo.

 

Jeongnam know that Sharon will acted like that. After all, both of them are in the same boat… Jeonganm wanted to pay back the favor since Sharon gave her some solution, and now Jeongnam is trying to help her by making Sharon start seeing Jihyo as more than friends.

 

“Well I.. don’t know.. never really think about it..”

“Then why don’t you try? Like me?”

“Look. I don’t have time for that kind of thing okay and so does Jihyo. so even if there was some feelings, it’s better to never even consider those thing exist.”

“But what if—“

“ANYWAY” Sharon said that as she attempted to cut Jeongnam’s next question. 

“You’ve told me about your problem, I helped you, so my job here is done. I’m going to campus now.”

 

At first jeongnam wanted to continue the talk, but for second of thought she decided to drop it off. “whatever.. but remember you owe me something.”

“Yea yea that stich thingy..” after that, Sharon stood from her seat and walked away. but jeongnam called her in a really annoying way

 

“Yah, old hag.” that made Sharon stopped her way and angrily turned around.

“What did you just ca—“

“Arigatou.”

 

It was just one word. One simple word but it makes Sharon smile so wide and happy hearing it. especially from Jeongnam, the person who hates her the most.

 

“Anytime, Nami-chan.”

 

Hearing Sharon called her with her childhood nickname somehow made jeongnam felt annoyed and changed herself to cold again.

 

“Don’t call me that. Ever.”

“Wae? you used to like that nickname.” Sharon said it still with wide smile, ignoring the fact that jeongnam is mad.

“Yea. before you left. So never call me that again.”

“come on.. you need to melt down a bit. I helped you earlier didn’t i?”

“Ugh.. listen here granny. Just because you helped me earlier, doesn’t mean we’re okay.” said Jeongnam stern.

“Fine fine~ one step at the time..” Jeongnam just rolled her eyes seeing how Sharon still has that smile.

 “Well I need to go now so.. see you later and good luck with your love life nami-chan~”

“Ugh just shut up and go!!”


Gangnam, 18.30pm

Currently Momo is in the café that located in Gangnam. It wasn’t that packed with people, since the café isn’t that big and it also inside a building that has dance studio too. so mainly the customer who came here are people who rent the studio, the student here, or just  people who waited someone who use the studio. And the last one, was actually the reason why momo is here.

Mina is in upstairs, together with her ballet instructor and they are practicing for ms.luda’s show. At first Mina told momo not to wait for her.. but momo insist and here she is.. waiting in the café since two hours ago. Or maybe more than that.

the waiting wasn’t really annoying for momo. the drink and food in the café was nice, she even order two slices of strawberry cheese cakes and well.. she actually quite busy with her laptop so she didn’t even realized that time already went by for two hours.

If you think momo was working on her assignment.. well.. you’ll get half point for that. she was indeed working on her assignment but she end it quite early and after that.. she start surfing on internet. Not looking for any campus related.. but it related to mina. For these past hours.. momo is searching in internet few articles about ‘how to make your girlfriend siblings accept your relationship’. Yes she’s really really want to know how to make both Sharon and Jeongnam accept her relationship with mina. although they’re still not in relationship yet.

Mainly the article that google suggested were how to get along with your gf/crush’s siblings. Momo did clicked one of it since she still needs to get along with Sharon. but after few readings, she decided to search another topic.. which is ‘how to deal with your girlfriend protective siblings’ and the result were massive.

The main reason why momo suddenly searching for those topics, is because she saw great improvement between sana and jeongnam that made her excited to take new step, which is trying to tame mina’s sisters.

well earlier in campus, momo, mina and sana gathered in cafeteria and there Sana told them about what happened yesterday with jeongnam. She was sooo happy while telling every single thing that happened during that day. From how jeongnam never shoved sana away although she hates clinginess, the way jeongnam insist on driving sana back home and well.. the kiss too. in fact, the kiss was actually the reason why momo was soo eager in searching those topics.

She thought that if Sana and jeongnam get a closer, Jeongnam could forget about mina’s crush thingy and momo could ask mina to be her girlfriend. And after mina accepted her, she will try to make both jeongnam and Sharon accept their relationship or more like trying to gain their trust.. and the main reason why she typed specifically the ‘overprotective sibling’ is because she needs to find a way to convince Jeongnam. The overprotective sibling.

Yes they are friends.. but like what mina had told her before.. Jeongnam is way harder to convince than Sharon.. even the fact that momo is her friend, won’t even decrease the difficulty. For Sharon case, momo will just try to get along with her, trying to be friend with her. but for jeongnam.. she definitely need to find other way to win her trust..

So momo’s strategy for being in relationship with mina is be friend and get closer to Sharon, and try to earn jeongnam tru—

 

“Wait… the most important thing is.. I don’t even know how to ask her out! oh god.. okay let’s start search that.. that’s more important..”

 

As soon as momo realized she still didn’t know how to ask mina to be her girlfriend, she opened new tab and typed ‘how to ask a girl to be your girlfriend’ and other related stuff like she added ‘in a cute way’ or ‘surprise event to confess’ etc etc. and yes.. her eyes went sparkle more as she search those topic instead the previous one.

Momo was so serious about this that she even wrote it on her note.. make sure she won’t forget all advices that these articles gave her. 

.

.

Minutes passed by and momo still had her focus on her laptop. She was soo focus that she didn’t realize her surrounding especially the fact that since few minutes ago, there’s a guy who keep watching her from his seat. No, he’s not someone that close to momo.. he’s a complete stranger and well.. that stranger suddenly stood from his seat and went to Momo. probably after bored waiting for quite long time. But the gesture, was rather rude than polite as he suddenly sat on the vacant seat across momo.

 

“Hey there.” Hearing a man voice greeted her, Momo decided not to look at him and just continue writing.

“You alone here?” and that man didn’t got any answer from momo

“I’ve been watching you since hours ago and you seems alone. So I just want to be friend with you.”

“Not interested in men.”

“well everybody said that whenever a strangers comes in. but hey. I promise you i mean no harm.” Said that man.

 

Momo just rolled her eyes and still focusing her sight on her laptop. Not even once care about how that man will look like but one thing for sure. this man is yuck.

 

“You seems busy. What are you do—ouch“ Momo immediately slap that man’s hand who’s trying to touch her laptop and that gesture is totally a sign that momo not comfortable with this stranger.

“I don’t even know you and I don’t want to know. So get lost.” Said momo.

“Calm down.. no need to be that harsh..” Instead of saying anything, momo just decided to ignore him. Acted like he’s never even there.

 

“Hey come on. I just want some company. It’s boring to sit alone.”

“Go find other girl.”

“But my eyes only locked on you.”

“You can look at me from your table and being a creep like you’ve been doing.”

“ooh.. hard to get huh. I like it. listen how about I buy you som—“

 

That stranger words were cut off due to a sudden tapped on his shoulder. Momo didn’t know that since her eyes were stuck on the screen. At least not until she heard a familiar voice.

 

“I think that’s my seat.”

“oh min—“ momo’s word was cut by mina’s next words. Cold and stern words.

“Leave.”

 

Mina’s eyes were locked on that stranger and well.. its obvious that mina is mad. And although momo had did nothing wrong, she still terrified because no one dares to make mina angry.

 

“Hah and who the hell are you can ask me to do that?” asked that stranger.

 

Instead of answering that stranger’s question, mina walked towards momo’s seat and then she suddenly sat on momo’s lap, circling her arms on momo’s neck and said something no one ever thought that mina could say,

 

“I’m her baby.” And as the cherry on top, mina kissed Momo’s cheek and laid her head on momo’s crook.

 “Right?”

“Y-yes!”  Although momo was surprised with what mina just did, she needs to play along and make sure the stranger bought it and get lost. So to make it more convincing, momo hugged mina and said,

“she’s my baby. My girlfriend.. now leave us alone.”

“Y-you.. you think I would convince with that? huh. you two can be just a friend or something and did this thing to shoo me away.”

Momo then rolled her eyes and said. “What? you want me to kiss her so you believe us? I can do that if you want.“

Now mina the one who’s surprised with what momo just said and Momo sudden move on moving mina’s face near her made everything worse. she’s panicking and she could feel her face burning. But thank god the stranger got panic and stopped anything momo was about to do.

 

“Okay okay stop it! gee.. no need to be that intimate.” Maybe that stranger was too embarrassed to stay, so after that he stood up and left the café.

 

Although the stranger already left them and even outta their sight, both still remains in the same position. mina on momo’s lap, circling her hand on her neck while momo holding mina’s left cheek with her right hand, eyes locked into mina’s lips. this of course made mina panic

 

“M-momorin..”

“hm?”

“T-that guy a-already left..”

“I know.”

 

Momo inched a little bit close and this move made mina moved her hands on momo’s chest, trying to hold her.

 

“T-then.. y-you can let me out too..”

“what if.. I don’t want to?” that question made mina tighten her grip on momo’s jacket and her face went redder than ever. This made momo let out a smirk and she said,

“Shy mitan..”

The closer momo get, the tighten Mina’s grab was and the tighten she closed her eyes.  It was just a thumb length before their lips attached, but they parted as mina’s phone suddenly rang and surprised both of them. including momo.

 

Mina jumped off momo’s lap, nervously took her phone outta her bag and went to the other chair and picked up the phone that turns out to be from jeongnam.

While mina was talking with jeongnam, momo just gain her conscious back. like few second ago, she wasn’t herself and she’s so baffled with what she did earlier. her face went red, heart beating fast, and well.. she’s so ashamed of herself for acting that way towards mina.

 

Things didn’t turn much better after that short phone call finished. Since these two basically are shy person.. they hung their head low, hiding their burning faces as they realized what just happened. The atmosphere between them is soooo awkward. No one talk, both looking at different places and they just sat on their own seat while playing with their fingers.

 

“M-mina about earl—“

“C-can we.. go home now? jeongnam already looking for me and she want me to buy her dinner too..”

“y-yeah.. sure. I uh.. I’ll clean up my things and we’ll go.”

“i.. I’m gonna use restroom first.” And well.. its so obvious that mina went to restroom so she could run from that awkward vibe between them and this made momo let out a sigh.

 

“God.. this is sana’s fault for keep telling me about her kiss with jeongnam. Ugh!!”

.

.

.

Things didn’t change at all during the ride to the restaurant and even getting worse when they’re eating. Before the food came they were just playing with their phone, when the food came they focused eating and eyes locked on the food. No one talks, no one dare enough to bring up the conversation although both of them aware that they should talk about it.

Deeply, both have the same regret. Mina for acting like that—saying she’s momo’s baby, sat on momo’s lap and even kissed her on the cheek.. and momo for not controlling herself as she nearly did something she shouldn’t do.

Usually, after they finished their food, they will stay for a bit and digest their food. But not this time as mina asked momo to straight went home and momo couldn’t do anything but compiled.

This is hard to be brought up.. for both of them.. They are now on their way to mina’s house and if they want to fix this, this is the only time they got since tomorrow is mina’s birthday and it won’t be great if both still acted this awkward with each other..  So when they stopped at traffic light, as the less shy one, with all her might, momo decided to bring up the conversation.

 

“h-hey mitan..”

“I’m sorry about what I did earlier in cafe.. because of me, you have to do something like that and well.. I went overboard too.. I’m so sorry about that.” Mina didn’t immediately responds to momo’s apology and that made momo thought that mina is mad at her.

“I should’ve kick that guy outta my sight the first time he came towards me.. but instead I tried to ignore him and that made him grew more confident.. I’m so sorry..”,

“a-and also.. I don’t know why but sana’s story about her kiss with jeongnam kinda roamed inside my head and maybe that’s why I nearly kissed you.. I’m sorry I shouldn’t do that and make you uncomfortable..” said Momo

 

Since suddenly a bright green light enlighten her face, momo shifted the gear to D and focus her eyes on the street again. also, giving time for mina to accept her apology.

 

“Y-you know.. it’s also my fault..”

“eh? why you could say something like that? you did nothing wrong..”

“if I didn’t get so jealous and can co—“

“Wait.. you were jealous?? That’s why you acted that way?”

 

there’s no more nervousness on momo, a wide smile was spread around her face as she just discovered that mina was jealous. Meanwhile mina grew shyer because of it

 

“Uhm.. w-well.. Y-yes.. yes I did…” mina paused a bit before she continue

“B-but it’s because he was so close to you and you seems didn’t really bother with his appearance so.. i-I don’t know.. I just.. couldn’t control myself and end up saying and did weird things to you.. I’m sorry..”

 

 Momo took a glance of mina a bit and the way she pout, hung her head low and playing her fingers was too adorable for momo and it just boost her confidence more.

 

“Hey I’m fine with those.. although it sure a little bit surprising.. but I think I’ll get used to it.”

“eh? get used to..it?”

“well.. one day you’re gonna be my baby, right? so I need to get used to it.”

“D-don’t tease me like that..” complained mina

“I’m not teasing you.. I’m stating that fact that you are my unofficial baby.”

 

That time, momo shifted her face towards mina for few moments and eyes met. And within that super short mode, both immedietly looked away again with blush all over their face

 

“Oh god that sounds so bad.. ugh I need to learn some better pick-up line...” said momo

 

Although mina was embarrassed with what momo just said, she also couldn’t help but let out a giggle after momo regretting her weird choice of words. That short giggle, made momo at ease.. like it’s a great sign that mina get a little bit comfortable than before.

 

“So i… i’m unofficially your baby then..”

“haha.. yes. yes you are and my soon to be girlfriend too.” After she said that, momo stretched her free hand towards mina, like she wanted her to grab it and said,

“So.. Are we fine now?” although mina still feel a little bit embarrassed, she then intertwined her hand with momo’s and said,

“Yes.. yes we are..”


Sharon’s room, 22.00 pm few hours after that.

Currently.. Sharon is laying herself on her bed, taking a rest after a really tiring day. after her classes, she went out with jihyo like what they promised yesterday. They went to buy a dress for Jihyo and also presents for both mina and jeongnam. They came out from one store to another and it took a lot of walking.. so yea.. although Sharon already had dinner with her sisters few hours ago.. she still feel so exhausted.

she’s trying to have a rest while waiting the clock to reach midnight since she wanted to throw surprise event for her sisters. it took a lot of effort to hide the birthday cake without being noticed by her sisters earlier.. but thank god when she arrived at home, jeongnam was inside her studio and mina still out..

So now Sharon tried to stay away while swiping through her phone gallery.. she kept looking at pictures of Jihyo in different dresses. From the cheap looking one, the one that Sharon purposely tried to prank her, the revealing one, the glamourous one, and lastly the one that they finally agreed to buy.

The dress haunting was soo tiring for both of them. they kept arguing. Sharon always decline all dresses that jihyo chose since it’s too cheap and the quality were bad too, while jihyo always decline dresses that too revealing and too expensive. But the more she looked to each photo she has.. the more she realized that jihyo is really THAT pretty.

She used to be the tiny jihyo who always smile and greeted her with her big round eyes..  she grown to be such a fine women.. everything about her is wonderful and Sharon couldn’t help but stare at those pictures.

 

But then.. the more she saw those photos.. what jeongnam said earlier in the morning haunted her.

 

“Do I really have feelings for her?”



AUTHOR NOTES:
Hello everyone!! I’m here again after soooo many months running away from this story!

Well.. things happened, writer block happened… and also distraction from new ideas for different stories also happened.. but here I am.. finally could finish this chapter.

I don’t know if I did this good or not. but ideas keep changing and I did my best to finish this. and honestly i wanted this fanfic not just focus on the tripets love life.. and that's the reason why i also made the improvement with jeongnam and sharon.. So.. I do hope you guys like it :D

OH! I might or might not gonna update next chapter in few days.. so please anticipate it ^^

Anyway.. with this Covid thing… I know tons of you dealing with quarantine, national lockdown.. let’s get through this together. Stay clean, stay healthy, it’s better to stay home than being out there getting infected the virus or even become the carrier.. also i hope my story could accompany your quarantine time 

Please do left some of your thoughts in comment bar and if you haven’t subscribe.. you can do that so it’ll be easier for you to be notified when the new chapter is uploaded..

Love you guys!!







kamsahamnida