[DREAMCATCHER - SIYEON] Next Time

KPOP One Shot Stories: Compilation

While you were reading a favorite book at a nearby park, you saw a beautiful lady taking some pictures. She smiled at her camera after taking a shot and continued to take more. She then positioned her camera in your place and took a pic, in which you saw and smiled at it as she clicked it.

Looking at it, the woman realized that you are looking at her camera lens as she took a picture. She quietly approached you with a smile crept up on her face.

"Uhm, Hello! I took a picture of you a while ago, sorry if I took it out of your concern but I'll let you see it." She said with a gentle voice as she scratched her head. The woman showed you the picture she took earlier and suddenly got nervous on how you will react on it.

Nodding at your expertise and smiled, 
"You took a good picture there, hope I could get a copy of it." 
"Oh yes, sure! By the way..."

You offered your hand and told her your name.
"(Y/N), photographer" 
She shook your hand in return, 
"Lee Siyeon, writer" then laughed.

You offered Siyeon the space beside you and started talking about yourself and your expertise, in which Siyeon did the same.

Realizing that you conversation took so long, you looked at your wristwatch. You stood up and stretched your legs.

"Sorry, our conversation took so long. I must go home for an important matter."
"Oh, it's okay, it's okay! Don't mention it."
"By the way, you can visit my studio sometimes and be a model for my future photoshoots."

She smiled sweetly and said,

"Next time."